Reply 47: The Depression Forum
About suicide. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merrin Spicer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:20 am
Heh. Sounds like this Mario kid is a nut job. If anyone needs help, it's him. And suicide shouldn't have to do with the matter. I am sorry that he killed you on the inside; that's insane. He sounds like a selfish a**. Oh well, ::shrugs:: Suicide really is a pathetic way to die, although I will admit that I have contemplated it much lately. What stops me is the fact that there is much more suffering to go on. I am stronger than any stupid situation, thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:54 pm
no thank u, i just dont have it in me to say i hate him, he has had some troubles and he wants life to be perfect, i just want others to realize that suicide isnt the way. it isnt a selfish act, but its a sad one. its in the human nature to do what pleases oneself, but it isnt in most peoples nature to hurt loved ones. u cant blame suicidal people, but maybe understanding. all i needed was a hug, to realize suicide wasnt the thing to do. when my friend hugged me it was weird, cause i havent felt love for the longest time. all the world needs is understanding, everyone deserves love, even if its not perfect. so i thank everyone who has shown someone kindness who really needed it, your a hero. and i must say that im sorry for talking so much, i dont know where its is coming from  

War Resistance

Astarte Dindel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:25 pm
Actually, I would like to put in, that Christians aren't the only ones who say suicide isn't the way to go. Of course, Pagans don't believe in a Hell, but it's sad that if you commit suicide you'll be reborn with the same problems that made you kill yourself but redoubled until you manage to die of other causes.
Personally I also don't think it's foolproof, unless you KNOW where to shoot yourself, and have great aim at the back of your head with a gun. You're actually likely to miss in a way that allows you to live, if you take pills people usually find you and get your stomach pumped, you can survive jumping from a building and who would actually choose to drown him/herself, I mean really? Lighting yourself on fire would just be idiotic, and a great way for people to find you, poison once again- stomach pump, and hiring someone to kill you can get expensive. Honestly- build a bridge and get over it. While your contemplating have your REAL best friends over for a party, and see if you actually want to leave that behind. Booshakalaka!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:05 pm
yes alot of religions arent taking in suicide with open arms. but to be reborn i think is not for eveyone, but for others yes. suicide also isnt always of sasying stop my pain others think they are ending others'. sorry im not pretty, is one, but when reborn what if they were made more beautiful, then that ends that pain. or i do this to say F the u and the world, is a common one, maybe so in so's parents arent drugies and the world isnt beating on him in the next life then the problem is solved. what im saying through all this is that if the problems r solved and there is no need to end pain, there is no shed of ur own blood, thats why people dream of thier past lives cause it is so different from the way things r in their day to day. if it were the same pain then no one would know of the past life, it would only seem to them as a present deam and no one would have ever came up with this teory. this is only my opinion  

War Resistance

xMyxChemxRckrx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:02 am
I think suicide is something that the soul should decide. I would be devistated if one of my friends committed suicide, but I know what they're going through. Sometimes, people have suicidal thoughts, but don't go through with it. (And that's exactly how I am sometimes) My advice, if you really want to, if you're really that beat down and depressed, go ahead, I would too if I had the guts!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:01 am
suicide is an action of the mind too. i have always had suicidal thoughts, and in the end i dont want to go to hell cause of a murder without repentance . im sure god loves u all, and now im getting sick of my first comments on this forum. but im also sick of others saying go ahead and kill yourself! HOW HEARTLESS !!!!!!!! there will always a friend to be made, and even if not, God is always there for us, so know one is ever alone, i rarely ever, maybe never speak to him, but when i need a hug when im crying myself to sleep every night, i know when i huf my pillow i feel his warmth, it takes a little off of me. it would take a lot more off of me i bet if i were a better person, but it helps, so all i ask is for others to hug their pillow at night, with him in mind. if any1 says commit suicide i will personally dislike u in my heart, but i refuse to do anything else, cause that would be wrong of me  

War Resistance

bananamonkeylove

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:18 pm
well when you put it that way sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:05 am
War Resistance
suicide is an action of the mind too. i have always had suicidal thoughts, and in the end i dont want to go to hell cause of a murder without repentance . im sure god loves u all, and now im getting sick of my first comments on this forum. but im also sick of others saying go ahead and kill yourself! HOW HEARTLESS !!!!!!!! there will always a friend to be made, and even if not, God is always there for us, so know one is ever alone, i rarely ever, maybe never speak to him, but when i need a hug when im crying myself to sleep every night, i know when i huf my pillow i feel his warmth, it takes a little off of me. it would take a lot more off of me i bet if i were a better person, but it helps, so all i ask is for others to hug their pillow at night, with him in mind. if any1 says commit suicide i will personally dislike u in my heart, but i refuse to do anything else, cause that would be wrong of me

What if you aren't religious?  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Merrin Spicer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:37 pm
Then suicide is just an act of killing oneself. There is no moral connotation with suicide unless one makes that connotation within one self. I personally wouldn't dare commit suicide because I believe that it shows a sign of weakness. I am anything but weak.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:31 pm
it is an act of murder, it means a person kills a person and weather or not u think u are a person or not, u r alive, even if not on the inside.
and who cares if ur religious or not, death is still death, life is still life, and murder is still murder! plus saying to someone, to kill themselves, is wrong, and if their last strw was on ur decision or not, and they kill themseves its almost like u killed them, and i havent heard of a religion that likes the feeling of looseing someone in any circomestance, weather u liked them or not, someone did, even if they didnt know it, someone dearly loved them, and their suicide is an activated chain of suicide, do u have to be religious to feel guilty?
or is guilt only for the people who belive in some form of higher powe(s).... suicide has nothing to do with religion  

War Resistance

Mesmeric Demise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:56 pm
yeah its totally up to the person. People you try to stop it probably don't even know what is persons true feelings are so they shouldn't interfere with their choice. Its really gay since in my state if you fail suicide you go to jail what the ******** is up with that they should leave the person alone  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:28 pm
its just so sad too sad  

War Resistance

Pain-Glory 666

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:31 pm
I have been depressed too, it is a natural reaction to how much your life sucks, other times i have been suicidal, my story may seem to be weak an explanation for considering suicide, but I have suffered like this my whole life and I recently lost almost all of my outlets, I do have a good home, but my life as I view it: is absolutely Shitty if I were to commit suicide it will be by: f-ing 666 whores twisted , sure I will die of AIDS and other stuff, but I will die "Happy" LOLZ twisted , but seriously I will just hang myself, simplest suicide in the book  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:29 pm
youve actually got a point on the last one. someone who is thinking about killing thamselves cant be talkied out of it by putting tham on a guilt trip.
in lit class we were reading macbeth and my teacher spent a whole day on how suicide is a cowards way out and that continued off and on for the remainder of the story. i wanted to slap her across the face and tell her you cant say that util youve had to deal with it yourself.
i admit to being good and depressed its just my nature im a sad person. only once have i attempted suicide, but i have had friends who considered it as well and it dosent really make sense that i wouldnt want it for them.  

Loki god of BS

Midnight_Macabre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:45 pm
Not always a bad thing...but usually it is. It adversely affects everyone around you, so it's rather selfish unless you know you can't ever live life happily again. Most people can but for those who are terminally ill, it might be the best choice.  
47: The Depression Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff