Reply 12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource
Twighlight Princess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dgregory22

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:16 am
the game is amazing.I have it for Wii and the emense detail and hard work the game designers put into it really paid off. I got a Wii as well as the game for Christmas and love it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:00 am
I just beat Arbiter's Grounds relying on a guide (I was sick of that Temple xp ). If it wasn't for that guide, I'd have remained stuck in the Lakebed Temple for a bunch of weeks, and I'd have spent another bunch of weeks trying to figure out my way through the Arbiter's Grounds. Not to mention the cost in Game Overs while trying to discover how to beat the boss of each Temple... Yeah I'm that stupid xp

Anyhoo... I then followed up to Snowpeak all the way to the Ruins by myself... and I groaned in slight frustration as I realized it was yet another dungeon xp . So I retreated and closed the game. I've been since then waiting for a chance to play for as long as I need to beat the Ruins in one sitting. This time, however, I'm determined to do it without a guide redface

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:56 pm
Naki Wolfblood
I just beat Arbiter's Grounds relying on a guide (I was sick of that Temple xp ). If it wasn't for that guide, I'd have remained stuck in the Lakebed Temple for a bunch of weeks, and I'd have spent another bunch of weeks trying to figure out my way through the Arbiter's Grounds. Not to mention the cost in Game Overs while trying to discover how to beat the boss of each Temple... Yeah I'm that stupid xp

Anyhoo... I then followed up to Snowpeak all the way to the Ruins by myself... and I groaned in slight frustration as I realized it was yet another dungeon xp . So I retreated and closed the game. I've been since then waiting for a chance to play for as long as I need to beat the Ruins in one sitting. This time, however, I'm determined to do it without a guide redface

Arbiter's Gounds was really that hard? Oh well, seems we're at the same area again! wink

Though I'll probably try to get through Snowpeak in one sitting as well... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:23 am
Maybe it wasn't real hard for others, but I just couldn't take it xp it suffocated me eek . Plus I was too stupid (or mentally lazy) to figure out certain puzzles of the dungeon xp ... also some enemies were a little too scary for my taste eek

It was probably my bad, I should've been able to take it and overcome it... but I'll make it up with Snowpeak redface

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150

kyubichick16435

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
ya it was a bit hard but snow peak is annoying !!!! but not that hard ^___^
Naki Wolfblood
Maybe it wasn't real hard for others, but I just couldn't take it xp it suffocated me eek . Plus I was too stupid (or mentally lazy) to figure out certain puzzles of the dungeon xp ... also some enemies were a little too scary for my taste eek

It was probably my bad, I should've been able to take it and overcome it... but I'll make it up with Snowpeak redface

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:40 pm
Naki Wolfblood

Nah, it's all good! wink

Arbiter's Ground was rather fun!

But... Snowpeak, that's another story! gonk
I myself may need to refer to a guide if I can't seem to get past a specific part that I got stuck at last night (perhaps I shouldn't play so late?)... crying  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:44 pm
xd that's probably it... I usually play around noon, if ever late it's only to restock or explore.

eek if you say that Arbiter's Grounds was fun and not so hard... and Snowpeak is hard and annoying... I, who could not take even Arbiter's Grounds, am screwed. xp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:07 pm
Naki Wolfblood
xd that's probably it... I usually play around noon, if ever late it's only to restock or explore.

eek if you say that Arbiter's Grounds was fun and not so hard... and Snowpeak is hard and annoying... I, who could not take even Arbiter's Grounds, am screwed. xp

Yeah, I finally caved an resorted to checking a guide... Apparently I was too focused on one room that I forgot to check another! xd

So yeah, try changing to wolf form if you think you're stuck as a human! wink

(well that's what it seems like to me anyways)  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:59 am
biggrin It pleases me to inform that I beat Snowpeak Ruins in one sitting and without a guide mrgreen ... 'cept for the miniboss sweatdrop . I couldn't get it right X_x and my wife decided to help me on her own sweatdrop . Shortly after that I beat the dungeon 3nodding

While it was indeed a bit bothersome to end up finding food the first two times, I actually found the Ruins quite enjoyable. I truly liked it. I think the reason is it had far more open spots with sky and fresh air than the Arbiter's Grounds did, and much better illumination, and more colorful. Plus it had the yetis, quite nice characters... and the superpowerful soup biggrin ! So yeah... all in all I liked it.

I've officially switched from milk to soup, which I now carry two bottles full of, since it is more powerful than milk and it's for free xd . I still gotta conduct certain experiments to prove a few theories of mine as to potions.

My third bottle is still full of Fairy's Tears, which I expect to carry in all my bottles (since it's the most powerful potion I know of) once I find a way to resupply as often as I want.

Next target: The Sacred Grove. mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:18 am
Naki Wolfblood
biggrin It pleases me to inform that I beat Snowpeak Ruins in one sitting and without a guide mrgreen ... 'cept for the miniboss sweatdrop . I couldn't get it right X_x and my wife decided to help me on her own sweatdrop . Shortly after that I beat the dungeon 3nodding

While it was indeed a bit bothersome to end up finding food the first two times, I actually found the Ruins quite enjoyable. I truly liked it. I think the reason is it had far more open spots with sky and fresh air than the Arbiter's Grounds did, and much better illumination, and more colorful. Plus it had the yetis, quite nice characters... and the superpowerful soup biggrin ! So yeah... all in all I liked it.

I've officially switched from milk to soup, which I now carry two bottles full of, since it is more powerful than milk and it's for free xd . I still gotta conduct certain experiments to prove a few theories of mine as to potions.

My third bottle is still full of Fairy's Tears, which I expect to carry in all my bottles (since it's the most powerful potion I know of) once I find a way to resupply as often as I want.

Next target: The Sacred Grove. mrgreen

Hey congrats! 3nodding

It's usually fun to get others around you involved! But yeah, the only problem I had with this dungeon was the ice block puzzle, I was stuck on it for quite a while! gonk But I managed to figure it out! xd

I just got through the Sacred Grove Temple last night, it wasn't too hard. Though I kinda got stuck at the scales part (figured it out eventually). But yeah, I think you may enjoy the atmosphere for this one as well. For me, I really enjoyed the entrance right before the entering the Temple (I sort of lingered there for a while). wink

Anyways, good luck! biggrin  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

BionicAlchemist

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:42 am
I beat that game a while ago, but I really liked it. They made a lot of new items and aditions in the game, I found it really fun, even after playing tons of other zelda games  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:06 am
Okay, I beat the Sacred Grove and happily headed for the Temple of Time expecting to find the Shard in there, went upstairs, found that there was a missing statue, went outside, searched all over Hyrule, got tired... checked the guide, read about how to go to the second level of the Temple, kept reading...

... half paragraph later I realized that the Temple of Time is another dungeon. Tired from my previous search and overwhelmed by my stupidity, I decided to call it a day and leave the Temple for another day. xp

Next target: Temple of Time. xd

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150

dorthyd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:10 pm
Naki Wolfblood
Okay, I beat the Sacred Grove and happily headed for the Temple of Time expecting to find the Shard in there, went upstairs, found that there was a missing statue, went outside, searched all over Hyrule, got tired... checked the guide, read about how to go to the second level of the Temple, kept reading...

... half paragraph later I realized that the Temple of Time is another dungeon. Tired from my previous search and overwhelmed by my stupidity, I decided to call it a day and leave the Temple for another day. xp

Next target: Temple of Time. xd

Have fun! I did! I beat the game..but I'm not telling you the end..but I'm telling you to get some healing stuff before you go in there...Its impossible to get out eek ((For me..too many doors)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:44 pm
I finally beat it today! cool

But... The ending kinda made me a sad panda, though I suppose I shoud've seen that one coming. sad

Oh well, perhaps next run I'll try for just 3 heart 's the whole way through. wink  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:15 am
Temple of Time beaten, City in the Sky beaten. Twilight Castle postponed til I lay my hands upon the Fairy's Tears, the ultimate health-recoverer/power booster (meaning 'til I beat the Cave of Ordeals) ninja  
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff