Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:40 pm
Heh, another possible solution?

So does the soul just vanish when killed or does it go back to being a normal soul, having lost it's worthiness to be a demon?

If it just vanished and new souls kept becoming demons, we would eventually run out of souls. I thought souls were absolutely immortal, if they are not, then there must be a source for them, but not even christianity tries to explain the origin of souls.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:54 pm
Its like gaining being promoted. It can be taken away.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:15 pm
Ahh. That makes sense. Nifty.
What exactly can demons do? What is it that seperates them from ordinary souls?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:18 pm
Souls lack the ability to possess, and to gain physical form. Demons dont.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:44 pm
Sounds like what I'd heard.

Can they assume any form they like and dissolve if they feel like it as well?
(That's just what the ones in my book do, I'm woefully uneducated on real demons)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:06 pm
Well, it depends. The older ones can, but thats only if they trained themselves to do so. Younger ones cannot.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:10 pm
Reminds me of Ghost.
This older ghost had to teach the newer one how to affect physical reality when his physical body had died.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:09 pm
Thats basically how it goes. They cant instantly start haunting a house. They need training. I as trained, very well I might add. Then about 3 weeks ago, I was forced to kill my teacher. It was her, or me. I won.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:11 am
And now that reminds me of Beetlejuice, with the handbook for the recently deceased and them trying to figure out how to properly haunt their house.
I clearly have no life.

I really hope it doesn't ever come to me having to kill the person who will teach me. I'm afraid it might though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:43 pm
Its not pleasant. But it had to be done. It was my final initiation into the life I now lead.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:08 pm
Why does he have to be evil.
I think Torir will back me, but I don't want...By the time it gets to that I might be sick of him. I don't know. Haven't spoken to him in a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:00 am
i can actually feel them and somewhat sees them....  

The Red Sniper

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:13 pm
tell us of your stories.

The initation is simple. You have to do it yourself. No help. None.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:22 pm
I have found, through some observation, that demon is used as a term to classify a soul or spirit as powerful enough to brake from the ties that bind it to, something... Anyways, I have found the same is for those who are called gods, though there power is said to be measured in increments of infinity... but that is just a rumor I've heard. I'm not realy aloud to talk too much about stuff, but I'll just say that no soul truely dies, as it takes to much to create a self-thinking soul; I beleave they are merely, reused...
Hmm, I wonder... Is anyone actualy going to read these small pieces of text? If you do, then know, I am Jade. Some call me Dagger, some call me Emrold, and others call me Steel...  

daggerjstone

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:32 pm
daggerjstone
I have found, through some observation, that demon is used as a term to classify a soul or spirit as powerful enough to brake from the ties that bind it to, something... Anyways, I have found the same is for those who are called gods, though there power is said to be measured in increments of infinity... but that is just a rumor I've heard. I'm not realy aloud to talk too much about stuff, but I'll just say that no soul truely dies, as it takes to much to create a self-thinking soul; I beleave they are merely, reused...
Hmm, I wonder... Is anyone actualy going to read these small pieces of text? If you do, then know, I am Jade. Some call me Dagger, some call me Emrold, and others call me Steel...

You believe in reincarnation then, Jade, Dagger, Emrold, or Steel. Whichever you choose to go by.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff