Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
CuterThanYou's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:04 pm
User Image

((be prepared... it's rather long, and definitely gruesome in parts))
Daray

Daray: Hey there, beautiful wink heart

Aita

Aita stared at the black and orange male who spoke to her. She eyed him up and down, thinking about what a fine meal he'd make. She licked her lips at the thought of tasting his sweet blood and the flesh..oh how she enjoyed the taste of flesh and the pleasure it gave her. It was almost erotic really....She smiled sweetly at him, appearing like she was being flirtatious or seductive in mannerism.

Daray
Daray: *estatic that he's been noticed* What's your name, beautiful?
I'm known as Daray.
.... I have to say, orange and black definitely looks gorgeous on you *winks as he trots around Aita, flicking his tail as he tries to withhold his excitement over meeting a new Soquili*
*stops as he notices her licking her lips* Oh, are you hungry?
I know a great bush around these parts that has the most delicious berries on it. Care to join me?

Aita

Aita's smile grew wider as her plan seemed to be working...now to lure him closer....she could almost taste it...the blood that would soon be running in her mouth and over her muzzle when she fed. "Yes orange and black do look good on me. I think red would look nicely on you." She winked at him, her secret meaning of that comment for herself alone. "I am Aita. Yes I am quite hungry. Perhaps you can help me? I'd love to see that bush." She could easily use the bush to hide his body and attack of course...she didn't want anyone spoiling her meal to be.

Daray

Daray was flabbergasted that a mare was finally paying attention to him.
"Yeah... I like red too..." he stuttered, getting ahold of himself.
The other mares he had tried to converse with had quickly excused themselves and briskly strutted away, but this beauty wanted to stay and be around him? Even talk to him?!
"It must be my lucky day" he thought cheerfully to himself, as he nodded his head to the north.
"This way!" He called, trying his best not to skip in the direction of the bushes, his tail swishing happily back and forth as he trotted off.

Aita
Aita could see she held this stallion's complete attention. How amusing. Perhaps this would prove to be a very easy meal indeed. Her crimson orbs glittered with a slight hint of malicious intent, but not enough to pick up on unless you were looking for it. "Mmmm indeed. Red is such a delisiously sweet color. I'm glad you agree." She watched as he motioned and headed to the north towards the bushes. "Lead the way Daray. "She called to him. A sinister expression took over her face as she followed him, the flames aruond her feet crackling as they greedily licked at her legs.

Daray
Arriving to the bushes, Daray waited for his companion to arrive before starting to chow down on the scrumptious berries dotting the supple bushes.
"You might want to lean over to eat the berries" he tried to say, his mouth stuffed to the cheeks with berries and leaves. He eyed her firey hooves, scared that his bushes would burn to a crisp should she get too near.
"What did you say your name was, again?" He asked, munching away.

Aita
Aita grinned at him again, appearing to have such a sweet expression on her face. Aita and yes leaning over may be a good idea, don't want cooked berries do we?" She moved closer to the stallion, her sharpened teeth slightly exposed, which was common in her breed, although not as sharp as a kalonas. "my oh my it seems you're hungry.....almost as famished as I am." She stood next to him....moving her muzzle closer to his neck....this was the moment. She wanted her strike to be perfect....to catch him by the jugular or close enough to it....she wanted to hear his dying gasps for air as blood gurgled and ran into her mouth. Her mouth mositened at the mere thought and closeness of this long awaited meal....however she had not anticipated her flaming mane getting too close to the berries. The tips of her long mane has caught a few branches at the bottom of the bush..however she had not yet noticed the crackling branches...she was poised and ready....baring her teeth she attempted to strike her intended target...

Daray
"Oh yush, I'm awayz hungray" Daray managed to mumble out, his cheeks bulging with food as he turned to look up at his companion, whom he noticed hadn't started eating yet.

"Maybe my table manners are lacking a bit..." he thought shamefully to himself, attempting to swallow the large load of mashed berries in his mouth, "Or maybe I'm making too big of a pig of-"

His track of thought came to a screeching halt as he noticed the berry bush catching fire against the beautiful mare's mane. The scrumptious leaves were curling as they burned, and his precious berries were sizzling into balls of burnt ash.

He whinnied in alarm, forgetting that he was trying to swallow, and began to choke and gag on the berries in his throat. He managed to swallow them down, and quickly called out "Watch out!! THE BUSH!"

Aita

Aita had tried to strike her target only to miss and be foiled by the burning bush. She quickly recovered and attempted to stomp out the fire, although she took some glee in its blaze to make up for her missed meal. " I see I forgot about the flames in my mane." She scowled and frowned about missing her strike and looked at the burnt branches, hiding the fact that made her feel a bit better. "Maybe we can find something else to eat. Perhaps something a bit more to my liking." She was hungry and not in the mood now to play a game to feast on his flesh. She could however use him to help her trap an animal for her to feast upon. She wasn't exactly the fastest nightmare around. For now she'd spare him, and use him for her bidding if he was willing. "I don't suppose you'd mind helping me trap an animal of some sort? My breed tends to rely mostly upon fresh meat to eat." She thought about just ripping his throat open right there, but he was probably quicker then her and would easily escape. She did need someone faster then her to help her trap her meals or she would starve eventually. He seemed naive and had not noticed her attack. Perhaps she could manipulate him, and make use of him. She liked a young stallion she could mould and bend.

Daray
The smell of singed bushes filled Daray's nostrils with horror, and, for the first time, he lost all appetite for food. So when Aita suggested he help her find meat to eat, he had no qualms with the idea.
He had met many different types of Soquili over the past few weeks, so who was he to judge whether or not a Soquili ate grass or flesh?

Walking away from the smoking remains of the berry bush, Daray snorted, trying to get the pungent stench out of his nose. Realizing that the mare was not a mind reader and was expecting an answer out of him, he quickly looked back up at her and nodded his head.

"Sure... I'd be happy to help." He said cheerfully, having already forgotten about how his favorite bush had just been stomped out of existance. "But I must admit... I've never trapped an animal before. How would I go about doing it?"

At this point, Daray was secretly glad he had left Mauli, his ferret friend, back home at the teepee, for he had a foreboding feeling that this new pretty mare wouldn't think twice about munching him up for dinner.

It was a good thing she didn't eat Soquilis.

... or did she?

"Na..." he thought to himself. "A Soquili would be waaaaaaay too much of a waste of meat. It'd be easier to eat a rabbit or a fox or a wolf. Less food to waste."

Aita
Aita was not the least bit worried about the bush. It was burnt to a degree but not dead. It'd grow back shortly and the stallion could feast on it again, should he live that was. A slightly sinister smile took place on her face as he willingly agreed to her request.

"Easily done really. You usually just chase them out of hiding and trap them into a corner and stomp on them. Not too hard....if you're not afraid to get a little blood on your hooves? I would but I'm not the fastest mare and I haven't eatten for some time...I might attack some poor unsuspecting soquili if I don't get nourishment soon..its that or starve really."

She played innocent and sweet in her blood lust. God it was too easy to manipulate him really. She wondered how far she could really take him. She shrugged and looked back to him. "Flesh is flesh either way and ones does what they have to, to survive...survival of the fittest. I hope this doesn't bother you in any way. " She batted a few eyelashes and awaited his response, curious about what he would say or do.

Daray
"Er... no, it doesn't bother me." Daray tried to sound confident in his answer.

In his mind, however, he was holding back a laugh as he tried to imagine anyone trying to corner HIM and stomp HIM out. How silly.

Sure, the aspect of blood-soaked hooves and hearing the cracking of bones underneath them wasn't exactly a Hallmark Christmas Event for him, but he'd definitely be willing to try it, at least once, if it meant impressing the beautiful Aita.

"I would never let a beautiful Soquili like yourself starve," he continued, puffing out his chest. "You can count on me to catch your meal. I'm faster than the average Soquili."

He started galloping off (in a valiant way, he hoped) to fetch her dinner, then immediatly paused and turned around and galloped back.

"...... what was it that you said you wanted again?" he asked, his cheeks tinting a bright pink from embarrassment.

Aita
Aita silented chuckled to herself. Oh how brave and confident he was trying to seem. Did she really scare him that much? He seemed so willing to do as she requested. She wondered just how far this would really go. How far could she get him to go...perhaps she could mould him to her will, or even just into a more dark tempered stallion at the very least. Either way this was amusing her so she was content to continue with it.

Aita chuckled deeply at his puffed out chest and antics. "Such brave and courageous words Daray. I have complete and utter faith in you. If you can put up with my....blood lust, shall we call it, then you must be the bravest stallion for even most of the strongest stallions run when they find out. " Ok so she was feeding his ego but hey if it worked....besides it was feeding her curiousity and if she could snag herself a lacky to catch her meals, she'd never have to hunt again.

She watched him gallop off, tilting her head at the strange way he did so, as if he was trying to be prideful or something? She wasn't entirely sure but it was funny enough to give her the giggles, however when eh galloped back she quickly hid that she had been laughing at him. "OH I'm sorry I never told you what I had wanted Daray." She had seen his pink cheeks and played along as if it was her doing not his. "Anything you can find, as long as its living flesh. Deer, fox, rabbit...anything of those sorts."

Daray
This female Soquili was very different than any other mare he had met, Daray decided to himself, as his companion spoke. Aita's personality reminded him of that of a Kalona's, only this wingless and hornless beauty would actually give him the time of day, unlike any other, and it continued to marvel him.

Sure, he knew he was intolerable. But that's just what made Daray... Daray. Hell, she was even now complimenting him... he HAD to have been doing SOMETHING right, he figured, for him to keep the attention of this dark mare.

"I don't think your eating habits are strange... they're just... different, from the other Soquilis." he remarked, pawing the ground with his hoof, unable to stand still in the same place for more than a few seconds. "But I bet the way you eat makes it really hard for you to make friends, isn't it? Especially with familiars... something tells me, Aita, you'll never have a familiar of your own."

He chuckled at his own comment. "But it's okay, I'd be willing to be your friend... as long as you promise not to eat or burn me like you did the berry bushes!"

Laughing and not allowing her time to respond, (with the inner fear of her having the opportunity to say no to his offer), he turned around and flicked his tail in the air. "I'll be right back with dinner, you just take it easy and stay here, alright?" He said cheerfully, and trotted off towards the river, where he knew foxes, rabbits, and the like would be going for a drink at this time in the evening.

Aita
Aita's sinister and dark smile grew wider as he accepted her eatting habits as normal but different as he put it. She noted the pawing of the ground with his hoof. Was he nervous or just a bundle of energy? It was really hard to tell with this one. He really didn't seem to fear her at all which was a surprise for her but a nice change. She rarely let others to this point in knowing as she often either ate them or they escaped when she tried to eat them.

Her head tilted as he mentioned familiars. "Yes well...I doubt I'd have one really. I kinda ate the last one. " She smirked, wondering what he would think of that. "hmmm friends" she mused over this comment as he took off and the need t have the last word caused her to follow along behind him. "Daray I'm afraid I don't have many of those...err...friends..I either scare them off or try to eat them when I meet them so..." She shrugged as her voice trailed off after calling that out to him. She wondered if he would stop to think about her attempting to eat him. She watched him go and decided to wait patiently for his return, hopefully with a nice bloody carcas for her to devour

Daray
Had he heard her correctly?

He knew (or rather, hoped) that she had been joking about eating her last friend comment, but it was the way she said it that caught him off guard. She had seemed almost saddened when she spoke, and that, above everything else he had learned about her, spooked him the most. She wanted to confide in him? Could he be the shoulder he assumed she wanted to lean on? What if he wasn't "stallion" enough for her?

His pace quickened and he noticed she had dropped off from trying to follow him. He felt somewhat bad for intentionally losing her behind, but he needed the time to be alone. He definitely didn't want her watching him "fetch her dinner".

The more he thought about it, the more he wondered what he had gotten himself into. Could he really kill another creature....? Not just kill... but stomp the life out of it? What if the first stomp didn't do the trick? Would he have to continue knocking it around until it finally died?

He arrived at the river at no time at all, and, just as he suspected, the river was teeming with life, in it and around it. None of the woodland creatures minded him, for as a Soquili, he had no enemies with any of them. Or at least, not yet he didn't.

Watcing the riverbeds, he studied the creatures. Which to choose from? He didn't want to try the deer...he honestly didn't think he was strong enough to take down a deer without hurting himself in the process. The bunnies looked fattening enough... but the more and more he thought about it, the more he drew the conclusion that it wouldn't be enough meat for a carniverous Soquili.

Then his eyes fell on a fox and her babies. They had just finished drinking their fill from the river and were heading back to their little cave den only a few yards away from the riverside... a cave big enough for a Soquili to fit in and not be noticed. "It must have been abandoned by a bear some time ago" Daray thought to himself, as he found himself following the fox and her children, making himself appear nonchalant to them and the other creatures around the river.

He allowed the foxes to retreat to their den and stood outside of the cave's entrance.

It was now or never, and he knew it.

Taking a deep breath, he walked into the dark cave and down towards the innocent family of foxes.

Aita
Aita swished her tail as she waited for Daray's return. An interesting stallion he was..not too terribly bright but he was proving to be useful. He did seem to grow on her a bit, at least in his usefulness and the fact she had someone she could talk freely to about her thoughts and desires perhaps.

She shook her head, immediately realizing what she was doing. She was not about to start feeling for another soquili...even if it was jsut friendship feelings. God knows she could never love. Her heart was too dark and too black for any other to penetrate..mind you the most evil she had done was the eatting of flesh of anything living and her bloodlust. She generally kept to herself otherwise, fulfilling her own desires...yes thats what it was all about really...satisfying her wants and needs and lusts, desires...Daray could prove useful in accomplishing this. She pushed out all thoughts of friendship from her mind...at least so she thought...for the moment anyways.

It was at that moment her vision went blurry for a few brief moments and she found herself leaning against a tree for support. She was growing weak and needed to feed.

Daray
Crunch. Blood. Screams. Quiet. Wet.

Daray slowly made his way back towards the burned berry bush, completely in shock at what had occurred only minutes beforehand.

The screams of the foxes... the baby foxes crying for their mother. Blood everywhere. And then silence, glorious silence.

What scared him most of all was how easy it was to kill.
It was almost... pleasurable.

He shuddered, but stopped and thought. "Well, if other Soquili do it... how can it be that repulsive?" Now granted, he wasn't jumping for absolute joy over taking the life of a creature, but then again... it really didn't feel all that bad doing so.

What made it feel ALOT better, however, was the sight of Aita standing in the distance underneath a tree. For some reason, knowing he had someone waiting on him, even if it was just a newly made friend, made him feel warm and happy inside. Like he had a reason to goof off and be cheerful. But wait... why was Aita leaning against the trees?

He squinted his eyes and his brow furrowed with worry. Maybe she had gotten hurt? Or simply fell asleep against the tree?

Careful not to knock the food off of his back, he quickened his pace and trampled the dewy grass wet from the previous night's rain and made his way closer to the tree. As the firey mare became more recognizable, Daray hurried his pace even more, out of sheer anxiousness to see his companion once again.

Not paying attention (as usual) became his literal downfall as, while he was paying only attention to Aita, Daray's foot slipped against the mixture of semi-wet blood and wet grass and he tripped, sliding down onto the ground and against the grass with a loud THUD.

Groaning, he opened his eyes to see the corpse of the mother fox and her four younglings scattered across the ground around the firey hooves of a very surprised mare.

"Uh..... I'm back?" He managed to sputter, giving her the best grin he could manage.

(all the while forcing himself not to lick off and munch on the grass that had managed to find its way to his mouth during the fall, of course.)

Aita
Aita leaned heavily on the tree for the moment. She would wait for Daray but if he did not return soon..she would find her own meal...perhaps an unsuspecting foal..they were usually easy to lure if not with a parent or guardian. It was then she heard the hoofbeats approaching and raised her head, eyes glazed in her weakened state. It was Daray...and what was that he had with him.

She called out to him, "I was beginning to think you'd left me here and weren't returning. "her sinister grin tugged at the corners of her mouth as she surveyed him, noticing the blood splatters on his front hooves and legs as he approached...and then he tripped....and a loud THUD! was heard. Aita arched an eyebrow.. hmmm so he was clumsey too it seemed. Entertainment?

The sight of the carcasses of a young mother fox and her young was a pleasing sight to Aita....not only was it fresh flesh and blood...but the blood of innocent younglings! Nothing was sweeter then the taste of innocent blood. Aita's grin grew into a large pleased smile. "Daray! you've brought me 5 instead of 1! I am very pleased with what you have brought. Young flesh is always much more delicious."

She licked her lips in anticipation of her meal before her. She grabbed the closest to her and extended her long viper-like fangs, common to nightmares although they were a rare breed, and bit into the flesh. She ripped back the furr and skin to expose the meat below, the bloody flesh. Digging her muzzle in she quickly ate the fresh flesh, tasting the blood in her mouth and revelling at the sweet delightful flavor, savoring each bite. She finished one after another until all 5 had been eatten clean, blood smeared all over her muzzle.

She looked up to Daray, renewed strength from feeding, and enjoying the almost erotic pleasure that feasting on flesh gave her. She was enjoying this moment while she could before it faded. A small whisper escaped her lips, "Thank you Daray"

Daray
Daray stood in awe and watched as the Nightmare ate her fill of the fox and her children, savoring each taste and not wasting a drop of blood as she viciously tore into their tiny bodies.

That was HIS kind of lady... one who didn't even TRY to eat daintily in front of others. Despite the delecacy of the hour being something he never thought he'd see another Soquili eat, he was impressed at her table manners. She ate and ate until every last drop had been lapped up... and from the looks of it, definitely not a picky eater.

He grinned as he realized how much fun it looked to eat fresh meat. Why, the blood on her muzzle looked faintly familiar by itself... it was almost as if she had stuck her face in a berry bush and ate herself silly on berries. Heaven knows Daray knew how messy it could get when one went on a wild berry binge.

She seemed to quiver in delight as she licked up the remainder of blood and Daray cocked his head to one side in puzzlement. Was it really that good?

He heard her whispered "thank you" and his ears perked up in delight.

"I thought you would enjoy that." He beamed proudly. "And it only took around 20 stomps to get them to stop kicking....."

He trotted around her, excited and playful, now happy that he pleased his new friend.

"Soooo.... what does meat taste like?" He asked curiously.

Aita
Aita tilted her head as she looked at Daray, who seemed to be contently watching her eat, his expression holding an almost pleased mannerism. Hell he was even grinning at her. Why was he grinning? Did she look funny? Had she missed a scrap? Why was he just staring at her like this.

And then he spoke, answering her. "mmm yes indeed I did, every bite of it. " She watched as he seemed proud of himself, prideful in the kill. She wondered, did he enjoy it? Or was it just a mindless job.....a curious question she wanted an answer for... "Only 20 stomps eh?" She said with a chuckle, licking some blood off her muzzle.

She was enjoying the corruption of this young stallion. It was entertaining her. "In answer to your comments before you left, I suppose I can promise not to eat you Daray...the burning bush actually saved you from my blood lust of trying to eat you long enough to actually get past that. Besides you might actually prove useful. That can be a good thing with a canivore like me."

She winked at him, loving every moment. She was testing his loyalty now. Had she snagged him enough she could be honest with him as to who and what she was, or would he run away...well if he ran it would mean catching her own meal...that wasn't a good thought. "You have nothing to fear Daray, my flames nor my fangs will harm you, so long as you don't anger me."

But his new question seemed to almost answer her previous curiousity "Oh have you not tried it? It has a sweet, delicious and juicy flavor." And so the temptation would begin. "Do you want to try it? You know...you're going to want it sooner or later being around me...you'll be curious...you'll want it and eventually, you won't be able to resist it. You'll want to know what it tastes like." She spoke in an almost seductive voice, soft, low, tempting him. Playing on his every sense.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:58 pm
Squeeee!

Sirenz gave me a Secret Santa Soquili basket! ^o^

User Image

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:39 pm
Part II

Daray
Daray watched her lick blood from her wet muzzle as if they were stray drops of water. It wasn't until she winked that her words finally hit home.

She was had planned.... to... eat him?

He paused, then brayed loudly with laughter. It all made sense now!
She hadn't wanted to share company with him, or eat berries with him, and now he knew how the berry bush had burned down... Aita had been plotting the whole time to sink her teeth into him, not any ol' bunch of berries.

He realized how rude his little outburst had been, so he quickly stifled his giggles and continued listening to her. When she had finished, he gave her a wink of his own, enjoying the tingling feeling he felt throughout his spine when her words had gotten lower and more... seductive.

"Sink your fangs into me, eh?" he chuckled. "That would have been an experience I'd never have forgotten."

He strolled towards her, closing the gap between the two of them and looked her dead in the eyes. "I may not be the brightest Soquili around... but I trust my instincts. And deep down, my instincts told me you'd bring me no harm. And you haven't..... And you wont."

He got close enough to where he felt the heat from her firey mane warm his chilled cheekbones and continued.

"So what if I'm tempted? What are you going to do about it?"

He hoped he was making her uncomfortable, because he sure as hell was. Hoping to call her bluff, he remained there, watching and waiting to see what she'd do next.

Aita
Aita stared at Daray as he burst out with laughter. Thats odd...what she said wasn't meant to be funny. She rolled her eyes slightly and continued on, finishing her little tempting of him. She gae a slight smile at his wink, wondering just what this stallion was thinking. He was confusing her with his behaviour but she kept trying nonetheless. If he annoyed her though she'd just bite him.

"Mhmmmm I bet you'd be tasty to nibble on there Daray and you might just like it too." She kept that low, soft voice, adding a melodic ring to it. "I'm sure yopu could never forget me though, could you?" She winked at him, teasing him really but she was enjoying the moment.

She listened as he spoke and walked right up close to her, face to face. "My...how brave you are to be so close to me after I openly told you the truth. " She nipped playfully at his muzzle, attempting to give him a little n** to draw just a small drop of blood, nothing to seriously harm him. "I keep my promises, and so long as you don't upset me, I will not harm you." The flames in her mane crackled around them as her mane flowed with the slight wind, swishing about. She stayed right there, unmoving and holding his gaze, her crimson orbs staring into his flamey orange eyes.

"Tempted? ah you admit such a thing. What will I do? Nothing more then I am now.....unless you wish to taste the blood for yourself, I'd be delighted to share its flavor with you." And with that she rubbed her muzzle to his for a moment, intentionally smearing the wet blood onto his muzzle. " Pulling her muzzle back, her eyes glinted with a daring gaze. "Go ahead, lick it off if you're truly curious. If not then go wash your muzzle in the stream." She winked and took a few steps back, curious to see what he would do now that opportunity was presented.

Daray
Daray stood frozen, not knowing what to do.

His plan had backfired on him, and now she was the one calling his bluff.

He felt the cool drops of blood trickle down his muzzle and the scent was intoxicating. One drop managed to find itself near his nostril and gently began to tickle his nose.

Without thinking, Daray's tongue shot out automatically to scratch away the tickle, and before he realized what he had done, his tongue found itself lathered in the crimson blood that covered his muzzle.

He paused, knowing fully well that Aita was watching every move he made, but his attention for her quickly dissapeared as his taste buds took control over him. Suddenly, the thought of drinking blood didn't sound so difficult to stomach anymore... in fact... it was downright delicious.

Slowly, his tongue snaked out from his mouth again, and retrieved more of the yummy elixer that had begun to stain his dark muzzle. His orange eyes turned back towards Aita and he gave her a sly grin as he attempted to finish cleaning off the rest of his muzzle with his tongue.

A few minutes later and somewhat satisfied with his cleaning job, Daray carelessly tossed back his mane and the orange scar mark across his eye seemed to almost glow with Daray's increasing excitement as he casually knocked a fox carcass aside with one hoof.

"Not half bad," he said, glancing around at the moonlit environment surrounding them. "... Not half bad at all. Now...tell me again why all Soquilis aren't flesh eaters?"

Aita
Aita stood waiting, smiling at him. Her eyes shone brightly, just daring him to take one lick. He stood there before her, motionless. She watched as the blood oozed down his muzzle...she waited to see if he would open up and take a lick or if he would run to the stream and wash it off. And then it happened...whether he meant it to or not he had licked a droplet of blood from his muzzle. She stood anxiously awaiting his reaction, almost like a predator who was tense and ready to pounce on its prey.

And then it was there again...slower this time...his tongue lapping away more of the tantilizing red nourishment on his muzzle. She grinned, pleased with how this was turning out. "So you like it then?" Was all she called out to him. She moved closer, enjoying this new game. Perhaps he would be of more use to her then just a dumb lacky..perhaps she could corrupt him enough to make him into a dark hearted stallion.

Aita arched a brow at the black and orange marked tribal stallion. "Not half bad? You looked like you enjoyed every drop." She mused his next question over in her mind.. How to answer this one. "Well I'd say they don't know what they are missing. The do-gooders of the world taught them taking life for any reason was wrong, even if it meant starving. Blood and flesh sustain life. Wild animals still do it. Its the natural order of the world. They resorted to plants and grass and bland tasting food to eat, abandoning flesh and raising their young to be herbivores as well. What say you now that your eyes are opened?" She knew she was half lying to him.....but then for all she knew ancient soquilis could have been flesh eatters. There was no real way to know for sure.

Daray
Daray thought for a moment. Would he really be able to turn into a predator?

The excitement of breaking such a dark taboo made him feel giddy, and he felt a little buzz circulating throughout his body. He could really start to get into this new eating habit of his. Well, at least drinking habit. He wasn't sure exactly how meat tasted, but if it was anything like the drops of blood he licked away, he was sure he would love it.

"So......old ancestor flesh eaters, eh?" He asked, his normal bouncy self coming back around as he continued to shift from hoof to hoof. "Well, if wolves and bears can do it, I don't see why Soquili can't."

The burnt berry bush caught his eye and he made his way over into its direction, and nudged the scourched stems with his muzzle.

"But... does this mean, I'd have to give up my berries and other snacks? I'm not sure if I can do that just yet...."

Aita
Aita walked slowly around him, letting her body softly brush slightly with his as she did so. He seemed to be in thought after she spoke. She came full circle as he finally said something and stood to face him once more and nodded her head. "Indeed many were. " she replied, watching him, his actions, his body language telling her worlds about his thoughts and emotions. He was intruiged, but not quite sure yet. She would of course have no issue resolving that.

"Indeed they can and what a meal a bear would make. The excitement and thrill of the kill, and the delicious spoils of meat and blood afterwards. Besides if a bear had a chance he'd eat one of us in the blink of an eye." She shrugged slightly, justifying their reason to kill.

She watched as he moved towards the berry bush, burnt some but not dead. "It will live and grow back Daray. You do not have to give up your snacks and berries of delight, after all its your choice what you eat and when you eat it." She smiled innocently. Indeed this game was becoming fun. "I only ask that you try something new..perhaps next feeding, you will join me?" She arched a brow in question, silently hoping he would agree. It would be amusing to have him around for a while and slowly teach him about her dark nature and her perception of the world.

Daray
"Hmm.. a bear" he mused to himself, looking back and watching her walk towards him. "A bear is fat and plump, especially after its been feeding in preparation for hibernation.... that could definitely provide enough meat to eat on for quite a while. But could even two, much less one Soquili take down a bear?"

He straightened his head up as she arrived next to him and he smiled.

"I think the berries might give the meat a tangy twist..." He stopped, and then chuckled.
"I'm not even sure yet if the meat even needs a tangy twist. I guess I shall have to find out first, eh?"

He had secretly enjoyed the brief contact she had made when she had walked past earlier, so he returned the friendly affection as he circled around her, still unable to stand still due to the excitement buzz he had gotten from tasting the tabooed blood minutes before.

"And of course I'm willing to try out new things to eat. Especially with such a pleasant dinner companion." He gave her a wink. "Just make sure that I'm a hunter, not the hunted, next time."

Aita
Aita grinned and nodded. "Oh yes, two could, and one could if strong enough. I have the strength, I just lack the speed to catch my prey most of the time. I bet you and I....we could take down a bear, and its close to hibernation season right now." Her eyes met his, a renewed excitement at the thought and thrill of killing a bear. And the meat..all that glorious, delicious meat.

Her head tilted as he spoke of berries again. "Well don't eat them at the same time then. Simple solution." She shrugged and walked forwards, surveying where they were and how close they were to the caves, her thoughts and mind intent now on the idea the kill. And then she noticed him circling her....her head tilted curiously. What on earth was he doing? Such a strange strange stallion he was. She shook her head and returned to her thoughts.

She turned ehr attention to him once more when he spoke, nodding her head with a smile. "Yes but this time we hunt bear....together" She spoke barely above a whisper as a thirst and urge filled her body for the blood and flesh of a large grizzley.

Daray
He noticed how excited she got as she spoke about hunting down and killing a bear for the meat. He assumed, knowing what little he actually knew from her personality, that it wasn't just the meat she was after. It was the sheer pleasure of the kill.

Killing was a powerful effect, and he had learned it, dealing with the foxes. It was a feeling of control he never found before... taking a life. He figured that now he would be shunned in the eyes of his familiar, but what was done was done.

She indeed had the strength... it was evident in her formed (and yet still voluptuous) muscles, and he had the speed (kind of a perk from being such a hyperactive stallion).... they probably could indeed take on such a prey.

It was then that he noticed her eyes gazing out over the land. He knew, in his mind, what she was looking for. He walked up to where he was standing beside her and managed to hear what she had whispered so softly. Then, looking out into the distance himself, he asked "Is your stomach full yet? Or do you think you might want to try to take on that bear so I can get me some of this meat you speak so highly of?"

Having gotten the question off his chest, Daray pawed the ground, anxious (and a bit nervous) about the idea, but ready and willing to try it.

Aita
Aita turneed to look at Daray as he arrived at her side. She flashed a grin as he spoke, turning her eyes back to the land before them. "I am never too full to feed on flesh and blood and even so we can take its cave for shelter and the meat will feed us for a little while. " Her excitement grew as he showed interest. She was about ready to jump out of her skin.

The flames around her feet, mane and tail crackled brightly and grew slightly in intensity, mirroring her inner excitement. There was really no reason to wait now. They could go find this bear now while she was still renewed with energy and strength from her recent meal. She moved forward, knowing he would undoubtfully follow. His curiousity for the meat and a taste for blood in his mouth would be enough to assure he would join her in the hunt and the kill...as wellas the spoils of such a kill.

Daray
It didn't take much effort to follow her, her speed indeed lacking, but her mind brilliant with ideas and suggestions, which made Daray more and more eager to hunt with the mare. He trotted behind her, allowing her to be the teacher, and he, the student. He was still unsure of the proper way to hunt, so he hoped she would come up with a plan on how to take down the bear they were after.

The wind blew harder against his face as they continued their trek, and Daray looked to the heavens above to notice the lack of stars dotting the night sky, but instead, replaced by looming storm clouds.

It was probably a good idea, going to the cave, anyways... he hated getting wet unless he had to.. not to mention he didn't know how well it would turn out for Aita, with her firey hair and feet.

Aita
Aita mused ideas in her mind about how to tackle a bear on really. She could certainly burn him..blind him with smoke...why even if Daray could distract the bear while he was blinded by smoke...if she could get her teeth into his neck, that would be the end. However she had to think about those claws. Perhaps a lethal attack from behind was best. Use a powerful kick tothrow the distratced beast forward and then use her strength to pin him forcefully to the ground and sink her teeth in...yes..that could work. The idea seemed flawless.

The flames from her feet swayed and flickered as the wind blew. They'd have to move fast and catch a bear in its cave. She did not want to fight a bear out in a storm. She spotted a set of caves ahead and quickened her pace although she moved much mor silently. She did not want to alert the beast of their approach. "shhhh, quietly Daray." She whispered to the stallion in tow as they neared the entrance of the first cave.

Daray
She seemed to be deep in thought, which was a good sign, in Daray's opinion. He really didn't want to get into a fight without knowing what to do first. He could probably run around and kick the bear until either he or the bear got tired, and the bear would more than likely end that plan with a swift smack of the clawed paw.

He took his eyes off the mare long enough to see that they had arrived to a set of caves, each looking dark and intimidating. Which one would she choose to go in? How would she know there would be only one bear in the cave she chose, oppposed to a whole family of bears? He REALLY didn't think they could take on Papa, Mama, and Baby bear, inexperienced or not at hunting.

When she whispered to him, he made a mental note to try to silence his loud clomping, a task not easy to do, but doable.

"What do you want me to do first, Aita?" He whispered back, quickening up the pace as she had. "I can be bait.. or a good distraction. I'm good at distracting!"

He tried to hide his increasing nervousness as they arrived at the entrance of the first cave. How intelligent were bears anyway? They certainly weren't fast enough to catch a Soquili. Or at least, a really fast Soquili.

Daray worried that something would go out of control and harm would come to Aita. He could live (or die) with himself should he receive the injury, but if it were to happen to Aita, he would feel total responsibility over it. He would just have to make sure that she didn't get hurt, he decided, inching closer to her protectively as they made their way closer to the cave.

Aita
Aita stopped a moment to let Daray walk up and stand beside her, staying close to the shadows of the cave wall at the entrance. Her eyes sparkled like red jewels in the darkness as the flames crackled around her, lighting thier way. The pitter patter of the rain started to fall harder now, turning into a light rain.

She hadn't considered the thought of if there was more then one bear, but then she never thought about these things half the time. "A distraction would be key. I want to try and sneak behind the beast and take it down from there. I'll need you to hold its complete undivided attention." She looked at him questioningly, " Can you do that Daray? Without getting killed of course." She grinned slightly, wondering if he'd catch her attempt at light humor.

She sensed his nervousness. I was very apparant and of course expected for his first time at such a task as this, although his eyes seemed to foretell he was more then just nervous...what was he thinking and worrying about now? Bears were not easy creatures to kill and could prove difficult, especially with those large claws...and teeth...well teeth she could match...she was concerned about the claws.

Daray
Her eyes... that's the only thing Daray would remember for that moment. Those red eyes showing pity on him as they gleamed against the firey mane that hissed and sizzled against the rain's fall.

Those eyes told him "You're not good enough" as she gently teased him about trying not to get killed by the bear.

Those eyes told him "You're a pathetic excuse for a stallion... you can't even kill a single fox without flinching, what makes you think you're stallion enough to take down a bear?" as she silently watched him shift around nervously at the caves entrance.

He would show those eyes. He would prove to her that he was a brave stallion, he could help take down that bear.

Rearing on his backlegs, Daray let out a loud whinny and raced forward into the cave, not even allowing his eyes time to adjust to the darkness.

He only hoped that his loud scream would startle the bear, as well as the loud echoing clops of his hooves against the cold stone as he raced forward into the darkness.

Aita
Aita's eyes went wide as Daray reared back, making a loud whinney, then plunged forward racing into the cave. "You fool Daray! Are you trying to get killed!" She yelled after him. She was furious with him...How was she supposed to sneak up on a bear that would no doubtedly see her now?

She bolted into the cave, silencing her hoof beats and staying in the shadows, hoping there was a chance to hide her presence.

Her eyes adjusted slowly to the darkness but then she also had her flames around her for light. She followed closely behind Daray, his hooves clopping on the stone floor of the cave. The cave was narrow and long, but just ahead it opened up into a large carvern. And there in the back of the cave stood a large, angry grizzley, looking like he had been disturbed of his sleep.

She wasn't sure how to approach him from behind now..Daray had raced ahead before they had time to sneak in and assess the situation. She hoped he was at least smart enough to draw the bear out for hwer into the centre of the cave's cavern.

Daray
Either he had suddenly grown very very brave, or else the adrenaline pumping through him allowed him to ignore his fear, but either way, Daray was no longer scared of the bear or of what the bear could potentially do.

His short-thought out plan went as followed: he'd run up to the bear and make an initial jump at the creature, who no doubt would NOT be expecting an attacking Soquili in his home, then proceed to taunt and have the slow creature pursue him back towards the center of the cave. Taunting and the occassional hoof shove should prove to gain the bear's entire attention, for grizzlies were known not for their intelligence, but for their brute strength and stupidity. "Heh, a grizzly is even stupider than me" Daray thought, and grinned. Then, once he had the bear's full (and angry) attention, Aita, who would be hiding in the shadows of the cave, could use the opportunity to sneak behind the bear and attack and bite him from either the side or the back.

Daray suddenly realized that he had never told Aita his plan. Ooops. Hopefully, being the intelligent Nightmare that she was, she would figure it out.

Clomping down the cave, he noticed an orangey reflection bouncing off of the cave walls. What in the....? Daray bit his tongue. How could he be so stupid? Aita couldn't hide in the shadows.. her flames would reveal her location no matter where she was.

He cursed softly under his breath, and hoped for the best, seeing that they had already arrived into the sleeping area of the bear's cave, with the angry, but still drowsy, grizzly glaring at them for awakening him from his peaceful hibernation.

"Time to show Aita what I'm made of" Daray thought grimly.

"HEY!" He yelled out, "HEY, BEAR!"

His running gallop ended as he lept and sailed through the air, his front hooves in front of him. In a matter of seconds, those hooves pressed hard down against the warm furry chest of the grizzly and shoved him hard back against the cave wall. Daray heard a sickening crack as one or two of the bear's ribs must have snapped during the forceful shove.

He quickly backed away, knowing fully well the bear would lash out (hell, he'd lash out himself if someone was attacking him), and began his taunt.

"You stupid bear. This is MY cave. Why is YOUR ugly face in MY cave?" He smiled wickedly, knowing how grizzlies were very territorial creatures and using it against him. The bear, who had been swearing and screaming at him, gave him a glare Daray won't soon forget, and rose from the ground, standing on his hind legs. If he hadn't been so pumped up for this, Daray thought to himself, he might actually faint.

Turning tail, he galloped back towards the center of the cavern, hearing fully well the echo of the angry bear's paws hitting the cavern's rocky floor as he followed him.

He only hoped that Aita was still near the centre, or else had managed to hide herself and was now behind where Daray and the bear was, or else he'd be in big trouble.

He gulped, worried.

Aita
Aita watched the stallion from the shadows, staying back a bit from the cavern entrance. She knew all too well her flames would give her presence away to the bear at this moment. What was he doing? Did he have a plan? She wished the stupid stallion would have waited and formulated a plan properly with her. If they managed to get through this alive and not harmed so much. she'd be reeming him out for this....it was just simply unacceptable in her eyes.

Aita cringed as he yelled at the bear. She hoped he didn't lure the bear towards the cavern entrance...perhaps turning him away from her presence was the best idea. But how would she convey that vital information to Daray? Would he be smart enough to figure that out?

She watched as Daray attacked the bear, landing a hit on its chest. He was either fearless and brave, or very very stupid. Perhaps both. She watched as he yelled and bear replied with screams and growls of his own, obviously very angry. Then Daray darted to the centre of the cavern. "Turn him away from me...come one Daray get him to turn his back away..." she whispered to herself. She couldn't make her way behind the bear without being seen unless his back was turned from her..or at least partially turned.

The bear roared a long angry obscenity at the orange and black intruder. his eyes shining with a rage that clearly showed his intentions on sinking teeth and claws into this annoying creature. However, the fact this ebar was consumed by rage and focused on Daray, worked to Aita's advantage. He hadn't seen or noticed her and was unaware of her presence...for now. He quickly moved after the stallion to the centre of the cavern....

Daray
Sweat dripped down his face as he ran, trying to keep his distance from the lumbering brute that came at him from behind. It began stinging his eyes, and he forced them to stay open as he ran, knowing one trip up could mean the end up him... and possibly Aita, if she was trapped in the cave as well.

His thoughts jumped back to Aita. Glancing around, he looked for any signs of orange reflections off of the cavern walls and floor, but saw nothing, which only led him to assume that Aita had returned to the cave's entrance... which means he was heading directly towards her! The last thing she would probably want to see would be a sweaty Soquili and a very pissed off bear running full force towards her... there was no doubt, looking back on it now, that Aita would already be furious with Daray for his actions. No need to add to it. He would have hell to pay when all of this was over.

Not wanting to gain more fury from the gal he was trying to impress, Daray did a quick turn around and rushed at the bear. The angry beast was caught off guard by the crazy Soquili's antics, and paused to think about his next move, himself screeching to a halt.

Daray used this window of opportunity to dodge the bear and manage to run past it, getting so close to the creature that as he passed, he could feel the light brush of fur against fur. He prayed silently that the bear would be too dumbfounded to do anything.

Unfortunately, his prayers were left unanswered as a large paw came swinging around and managed to snag Daray's left hip, tearing into the skin as he rushed past, and Daray gave out a yelp of pain and stumbled forwards. He was fortunate... the wound wasn't very deep at all, but it sure hurt like hell.

Turning around, he forced out a laugh and gave the grizzley a cocky smirk. "That's the best you can do, bear cub?"

The bear, instead of roaring in outrage once again, stood on it's hind legs and gave Daray his own wicked smile.

"You think you're so smart, horse meat?" He grinned, his voice low and thick with an unidentifiable accent. "You're the one who just trapped yourself in my cave. Now, no matter what you do, there's no way you can escape. You're as good as dinner now."

Biting his lip in worry, Daray took a few steps back, the pain of the slashes in his side shooting up his leg. He stumbled backwards as he unknowingly tripped over a rock, and landed on the cavern floor with a thud. He watched as the bear, laughing, got back down onto all fours and proceeded to saunter his way, his foul mouth already dripping with saliva as he imagined the taste of fresh horse meat.

Daray squirmed against the cold cave floor and struggled to keep moving away from the bear. The wound itself would heal soon enough, as long as the bear didn't finish him off first.

He only hoped Aita would be able to get there in time. It would serve him right if she had just abandoned him to the bear, he knew it, but he secretly hoped to himself that she would come to his rescue. That, or maybe she would convince the bear to sharing with her some of his tasty dinner composed of a stupid Soquili.

Daray gulped, worried.

((sorry for the long post... I get carried away sometimes xD))

Aita
Aita watched as the events unfolded before her, her crimson orbs seeking an opportunity to attack. Mind you the thought of just leaving Daray to his own demise had crossed her mind, but then who would fetch her meals for her? Yes he had a usefullness after all, and so she would make sure he stuck around for a while longer.

She remained hidden even still as she saw the bear take a swipe at Daray..How stupid of him to get so near to allow that to happen. If not for her, his fate would have surely been sealed. But still the desire to taste fresh, bloody bear meat and the fact she was using it to easily corrupt this stupid stallion was too much to resist. A slight bit of saliva portruded from the corners of her own mouth as she thought about it.

Her attention was snapped back to the scene before her as the two exchanged words and Daray was scrambling on the cave floor away from the bear. Fear shone clearly in his eyes.

It was at this moment Aita moved forward, silently still as the bear was no longer facing her...his full attention on the would be meal of horse flesh before him.

Within seconds she was right behind the bear, without him knowing it. Hopefully Daray would not give her presence away. She bared her teeth, her long viperish fangs gleaming in the light of her flames as she bolted forwards, hooves striking the bear's back as she used her brute strength to bring him down hard.

The bear had been grinning wickedly at Daray, but the moment aita's hooves struck, a look of complete surprise overtook his facial expression. "What the...?" The bear fell down forward and hit the ground hard with a thud.

Aita wasted no time and pounced on her fallen victim, sinking her long teeth into the neck of this great beast. She could hear the sounds she loved most..the gurling, bloody gasps for air...Her eyes looked up as her teeth held their mark as the bear struggled and fought to be freed and escape death from his unknown attacker, her gaze meeting Daray's..

Daray
Relief rushed through Daray as he spotted the orange and yellow flames looming behind the bear. He watched as she crept closer to the bear and he attempted to keep his focus on the bear's face, as to not reveal the secret assassin that was lurking in the cavern.

As Aita shoved the bear downwards and sank her deadly fangs into its thick neck, Daray managed to scramble away fast enough before the bear could land it's heavy body on him. He watched as the bear struggled and fought for its life, and then it grew limper and lethargic as Aita's fangs dug and tore deeper into his throat. Daray watched her with great interest, and her eyes looked up and met his. In the scheme of things, he should have been worried, he knew. If this Soquili had the power to take down a bear by herself, she sure as hell could take down another Soquili. But he wasn't worried. In fact, oddly enough, he was very impressed, and even aroused a bit. It was erotic, the blood, as it slowly stained her muzzle and the bear's brown fur. How he could get turned on by something like that, he didn't have a clue. Maybe it was a vibe Aita had and it rubbed off on him. He shrugged to himself. Oh well. There wasn't anything he could do about it anyhow, so what did it matter?

She almost looked like she was grinning as she dug into its neck. "How cute," Daray thought to himself as he glanced down at the bear's face. The bear's eyes met Daray's at his last moments, and Daray stared into them as they began to glaze over... the first obvious sign that the bear's spirit had left its body.

Knowing there was no longer any danger coming from the bear, Daray walked over to get a closer look at Aita's handiwork.

"Having fun?" he grinned, his dark orange eyes dancing as they met with her beautiful crimson orbs.

Aita
Aita tore deeper into the throat, savoring the sweet taste of blood running over her teeth into her mouth and flowing all around. It covered her muzzle as it gurgled. She felt the bear grow limp, wheezing and gasping its last breath.

Aita had watched Daray scramble to keep from being pinned udnerneath the bear and now watched as she drained this great beast's life essence, sending him off to the next world as his body and flesh would serve to feed and keep her alive. They now had a cave in which to stay and a bounty of fresh flesh. Lightning flashed ouside as the rain poured, barely lighting portions of the cavern. The low rumble of thunder was heard and trembled throughout the cave. Parts of the bear's fur were singed and burnt from her flaming mane, tail and feet.

Aita kept her eyes locked with Daray's as he came near now, indicating the bear was no longer a threat. She released her fangs and licked all around her muzzle, tasting the blood. "indeed" was all she replied at the moment to Daray's inquiry.

She stood, and walked around the bear now, sizing up the spoils of their victory. Once satisfied she turned to Daray, red eyes flashing anger at him. "You almost got yourself killed with that stupid move Daray. I could have just left you here to your own demise. You should be thankful I didn't. never, ever rush into something without thinking it through and discussing it with me first. " She stomped a hoof, sending a few sparks flying.

Daray
It smelled like cooking meat, the burned fur. Daray took another whiff with his nose and stepped closer towards his companion, glancing up to notice the thunder and lightning booming outside with the rain.

Aita was quiet, which wasn't a good sign. Not at all. He heard her mutter her reply to his question, then watched as she slowly circled around the bear's corpse.

All of a sudden, she turned and started yelling at him. His ears flattened like a dog's and he winced as he was reprimanded for his actions. He knew it was coming, he just never figured it would be this painful to withstand. She was quite beautiful when she was angry, however. That helped lessen the impact. A little.

"I am thankful to you, Aita," he said meekly, watching the sparks from her hoof fly as she stomped the ground angrily. He hung his head with shame. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I guess... I guess I got a little out of control trying to impress you."

Looking up, his glistening orange eyes met with her angry dark crimson ones and he hoped like hell that she'd fall for his little pity act.

"I promise, if we ever go hunting again, I'm going to follow what you say. Every word... I won't ever endanger both of us like that again, I swear!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:40 pm
Aita
Aita stared at Daray as he whimpered out his apology. Somehow in that shirt time he had grown on her a bit...but the thought of not having him around was not something she wanted. Things were much more interesting and although he had nearly messed this up, he was still quite useful.

"Impress?" she tilted her head to the side a moment, her long flaming mane falling over to the one side of her neck. "Why on earth would you need to impress me Daray? Thats a silly notion, really it is." she shivered a moment. He was trying to impress her...was there more there then she had thought..did he really think she would be with him? Her? A nightmare flesh eatting female? She toyed with the idea a moment before shaking her head and dismissing the thought.

She snorted at him. "Yes well I will hold you to that promise because if it does happen agian I'll take a bite out of your hide myself!" She eyed him a moment, her blazing red eyes starting to settle. She turned her attention to the bear in front of them and a dark smirk replaced her once angry expression.

"So..Daray...would you like to try it first? " She ripped open a nice meaty portion, smearing blood on her muzzle once more and taking a step backwards, motioning for Daray to move in and have a taste.

Shade

Shade moved slowly through the inky blackness, the thick trunks of trees surrounded her standing like impassable pillars in the darkness. The rain was pelting her even through their thick foliage and it was a tad irritating but she stood for it as she moved slinking in the darkness on the trail of her next meal. The Kalona grinned sharp fangs like razers adorned her mouth with their pearly gleam, her two-toned eyes were glowing like torches in the darkness that ensnared the huntress and her prey.

Shade let out a loud curse when the prey she’d been stalking silently for over an hour bolted suddenly frightened by some stupid creature. Laying her wings down even tighter on her sleek back the Kalona bolted forward weaving through the trees as thorns ripped her soft flesh. He growled annoyed to have to chase him now then the scent of fresh spilled blood filled her sensitive nostrils and Shade grinned as the scent revived her bloodlust. Using all her strength she sprung forward in a great leap and caught her prey by the neck.

The pitiful things neck broke with a loud snap that echoed off the trees, carting her precious meal she meandered slowly towards the smell of the blood wondering weather it was another Kalona whom had spilled it.

Daray

The lecture itself was much more brief than Daray had expected. He had been positive that he'd walk out of the cave a few pounds lighter after Aita tore into him, but it never came.

He felt humiliated when she berated him about impressing her. What had he been thinking? It wasn't like him at all to do things for the sake of a pretty mare... was he beginning to develop a crush on Aita? And in the quick amount of time he had met her?

"I am foolish," Daray muttered to himself, ashamed. It was obvious that the feelings that had begun to grow for his beautiful friend were unreturned, which would probably be best for her. No sense attaching oneself to a silly stallion.

He watched her snarl out an empty threat (Daray knew, in his heart, that Aita would never physically harm him. How he knew, he didn't know... it was just a feeling that he had), and turned to face the bear's body as she tore into it's flesh.

He froze as she invited him in for a taste of the bear. The smell of death was strong, intoxicating and intriuging to his nostrils. He slowly approached the slain beast and leaned over, admiring Aita's teeth's handiwork as he gazed into the gash. It was now or never.

Closing his eyes, he daintily reached out his mouth and bit down on the meat she had set aside for him. It was firmly attached to the rest of the body, so it took a hard pull and tug for it to rip itself loose from the carcass and into his mouth.

The meat was unlike anything he had ever had before. It was warm and juicy, and he began to chew on it. He felt a trickle of the blood drip down his jaw as he chewed on the piece, but he ignored it as he attempted to swallow a part of his meal. The meat itself had a flavor of its own... something he couldn't describe... but true as Aita's word, it was amazing.

Inside him, turmoil reigned. One side of him was pleading with him to stop, that what he was doing was wrong, while another side of him commanded him to continue on at full force, to release the inner evil within him.

All he could do, without a word, was turn and look at Aita, his mouth still half full with bear meat.

Aita
Aita watched as Daray stood thinking to himself. She rolled her eyes, impatient. Had her words had that harsh an effect on him? Really now, if he was to be a strong stallion he would have to learn to accept it with a grain of salt and obey. She heard his muttered words, noticing his ashamed facial expression.

"Daray" her voice softened a bit...perhaps she needed to be less harsh with him. "Daray, I do not speak such words to hurt you. Only to make you realize whats important. Running off like that based on emotions and silly notions will only get you or me killed...what is so impressive about a dead stallion?" Her face softened a bit before returning to its usual dark sinister expression, just enough to let him know she did care a little bit if he lived or died and preferred not to have him trying to impress her with stupid, idiotic whims. After all what good was he to her dead anyways?

She waited for him to come forward and taste the meat. Would he really do it? This was the moment of truth...was he mouldable....would he be worthy...wait..worthy of what? What kind of a thought was that? She shook her head, shaking off the thoughts that intruded into her mind. He was rubbing off on her now. She'd have to watch out for that.

She licked the wet blood from her muzzle, her eyes rolling back some in enjoyment at the sweetness of the blood. Her body shivered....the blood...it still gave her that erotic pleasure...almost as good as mating except she had never mated so..she wouldn't know. Ideas about a bloodied mating after the thrill of a kill and a blood bath entered her mind...blood all over two bodies...my that was an intruiging thought. Her little daydream was broken when Daray finally stepped forward.

She watched as he carefully took a hold of the meat..it was as if he was afraid to break something, but he finally ripepd off a chunk and started chewing it. She watched him eagerly, her eyes widened a bit as she anxiously awaited his reaction. She watched him half swallow and then he just stood there looking at her, as if confused.

She reached down and ripped away a chunk of flesh and blood, blood rolling down her muzzle and neck as she did so. ok so she was a messy eatter...but she liked the blood all over her. She ate it fast and then her eyes met his. She hoped this would encourage him. "Whats the matter Daray? Is it not delicious as I said it would be?"

Aita watched the stallion, wondering what he would do...would he swallow it and feast with her? or would he spit it out?? All the while she was unaware of the approaching Kalona, following the scent of their fresh kill.

Shade
Shade purred around the kill in her mouth as the blood dripped onto her tongue, the Kalona closed her eyes and purred louder grinning like a Cheshire cat. Then she paused the scent of the kill was close and it was a bear, there wasn’t many creatures that could take down such a kill. Twitched her ears Shade strode forward determined to find this Soquili now .

She paused outside the cave glowing eyes narrowed even more now, she could smell them two Soquilis within it’s stone walls. Shade wondered silently if they were lovers searching out a spot to mate but then she snorted to herself, if that was the case why was there a fresh kill? The mare strode forward kill still gripped in her steel clamp like jaws.

Shade's eyes caught the flicker of the mare's flames as she stood within the cave, there beside her was a strange tribal stallion. She narrowed her eyes and her head shot up when she saw the strange flaming mare teaching the lesser to eat meat, instantly Shade thought of her mate’s ‘son’ and his mental problems because his father had taught him to eat meat when he was a grass eater.

Snorting Shade stamped a hoof and pawed at the slick earth, she snarled and her long fangs gleamed like pearly daggers in the darkness that seemed to cling to her. She finally dropped her kill and let out a deep growl swinging her tail back and forth “teaching a lesser to eat meat are you nightmare?” Her voice rung out with it’s deep German accent powerful and strong yet very feminine.

Shade knew of the fire horse breed she’d meet a few in her day though she had never become close to any of them. She dug her cloven hooves into the dirt and snorted again raising a brow. She had one pillar like leg position over her own kill letting any smaller predators that might have been nearby know this was hers.

If Shade’s fangs and the pure fact she was a Kalona wasn’t enough to scare a lesser the twin horns piercing the air from atop her head would have been. They were blood stained with only hell knew how many kills, and a smaller yet just as deadly spike adorned the tip of her muzzle. The black and ice blue roses a pon her forelegs had blood dripping apon their velvety peddles. Shade, for the most part, was a strange yet beautiful mixture of darkness and beauty wrapped a pon strong bones and steely muscles.

Daray
Daray had come to a conclusion.... meat was definitely tasty.

Pushing aside the objecting voice in his head, he swallowed the rest of the meat in his mouth and leaned down and tore off another chunk of flesh. He had watched Aita taste the blood from her lips, and she appeared to be writhing in ecstacy from it. In a weird way, it kind of turned him on, and he laughed at the thought.

"What would a Nightmare like her want with a plain old stupid stallion like you?" He thought to himself, his teeth grinding away at the warm, bloody meal. It was hard trying to shred the chunks in his mouth due to his grass-eater flat teeth, but he'd be damned if he was going to let a little thing like teeth shaping stop him from enjoying this feast.

He watched her lean over herself and tear away the meat, and he marveled at her. From the legends him mother had told his siblings about the Nightmare race... the Nightmares were selfish creatures who cared and lived only for themselves. Aita had taken the time out of her life not only to befriend Daray, but to even attempt to teach him a new lifestyle... a delicious new lifestyle.

He continued to gaze at her like a love-sick puppy, and swallowed his second helping of meat. "No no, it's really good!" he reassured her as she questioned him. "I was just... debating on--"

He stopped.

They were no longer alone in the cave. Daray's head jerked to the side as he noticed the winged Kalona coming closer to them. He had recognized her from an earlier day he had come across her... he believed she was called Shade, if he remembered correctly. Shade had snuck up on them and now she was eyeing both their kill and them, and that made Daray nervous. What was she after? Daray walked over and stood in front of Aita protectively, his eyes never leaving the newcomer.

Aita
Aita watched as Daray tore off another chunk, pleased with how well and fast he was adjusting to her way of life..the darker side of things. Her crimson eyes flickered from pleasure..not just from the bloody meal, but also for the successful corruption of the young stallion. In a way he was now tied to her...a companion of sorts maybe? or perhaps just a pet she had adopted. Either way she pleased.

She tore off another piece, chewing it with her razor teeth, blood oozing out of the meat and covering her black muzzle. Her eyes glazed once more as she let them look forward at Daray. He seemed to be giving her that look again...watching her....why? What was he thinking? She was curious but before she could ask, she was interupted by the sound of a hoof stomp which was followed by the voice of another female.

Her head snapped into the direction the voice had come from as she swallowed the remaining meat in her mouth. She didn't bother to lick off the blood that was still stained across her muzzle.

She locked eyes with the kalona, a strikingly colorful one at that. She noted the pitch black body and long blue mane she adorned in a braided fashion. This mare had black roses up her front legs and icy blue markings on her legs and tail. She eyed the necklace and the marking in her rump, also noticing the unusual horn on her nose and extra 2 horns atop her head. A very strange looking kalona female nonetheless.

Aita made sure she did not under-estimate her. Kalonas were a fierce foe if one was not allied with them or at least on good terms, but Aita was not worried. Instead she smiled sinisterly moving forward to answer the mare. "A lesser? Why should we label others of a weaker breed? Can they not be as strong as we if they are trained right? Aside from the obvious lack of fangs and horns of course." She noticed the kill under the mare's legs. Good, at least she brought her own meal. "Some of them even have great potential to be moulded right. Why waste such promise?"

It was at that moment Daray moved to stand in front of Daray as if trying to protect her. She raised a brow in surprise and question, her face clearly giving a confused and puzzled expression at his actions. "Daray?"

Shade
Shade tossed back her head making her mane fly and chuckled at Daray’s actions, her flaming tail swung wildly back and forth behind her with loud snaps and whips. “Do you think you could stand in my way if I wanted to attack?” She swayed back and forth on her hooves like a cobra then suddenly snapped back into a straight pose like a statue of the finest marble brought to life by vibrant paint. Her eyes were glowing line tiny suns in the darkness and they caste a eerie glow on her pearly fangs.

She turned suddenly to address Aita “it’s the way of our world, he is not nearly as strong as us and in my eyes a lesser race…” she eyed Daray “my mate taught his surrogate son to eat meat…” she threw back her head and let out a loud laugh. It resounded of the trees cold, evil, and dark “the colt is now completely mad.” Shade grinned “lessers just aren’t suited for eating meat as we are they need the grass that their stomachs strive on.”

She was speaking to Aita almost as if she were another kalona, worthy to speak to with high regard. She lowered her head and grabbed one of the deer’s for legs and ripped it off shoulder blade and all. She bite down cracking the leg bones in half. “Some may have promise … but none of them can live on meat along…” she turned to Daray then, “you may enjoy the taste of meat … but your body really isn’t made to live on it like mine and Aita’s, remember it boy as much as you want to be like her you can’t be a full meat eater it just wasn’t how you were born.”

She wasn’t saying he couldn’t eat meat, it was just a simple warning that he shouldn’t expect to live fully on meat. She’d seen first hand the horror that such thoughts could do to a lesser and it bothered her in some deep core of her body. She snorted and ate the leg of her kill. Finishing with the meat she gnawed on the leg bone her eyes never leaving the pair.

Above her lighting flew streaking to the ground crashing somewhere farther off in the forest turning night into day, not long after a huge clap of thunder drowned out all sound around them making Shade chuckle “don’t you just love nature’s fury at her best ….so beautiful …full of rage and hate as if she’s trying to ride the world of weak creatures unworthy to tread apon her body.”

Daray
Daray remained close to Aita and snorted gently as the kalona spoke. He couldn't let her words... no, he wouldn't let her words get to him.

"My body may be nowhere near as fit to attack as yours, as sharp and deadly as it is" he growled softly, ignoring the trembling his legs gave way to, "but I'd give my life if it meant only a few moments to defend Aita."

He flinched. Did he really just say that aloud? He felt like burying his head in the ground in embarassment... Aita must think of him as the ultimate fool by now. She didn't need him to defend her... if anything, she would end up being the one to defend him. He was useless to her, and he knew it.

Instead of looking in the Nightmare's direction, Daray held his head high and kept his gaze on the swaying kalona, and watched her snap back into a cold, statue-like form. He listened to Shade talk to Aita as if he wasn't even there. Something about a story of some stallion she knew who was driven mad... by eating meat? What was so bad about meat?

His eyes drifted across the kalona's body. She was indeed a magnificent creature, a nature's killer at its best. His focus snapped back towards her mouth as he heard the cracking of the bones of the meat she began to feast upon. She then took a moment to address him, and his ears flattened as her words fell upon him like an unneeded, or rather, unwanted lecture.

"I never expected my body to be able to survive on meat alone," He gritted through his teeth, feeling ashamed that he failed, once again, at being able to do something. The two mares in his company both were able to survive on meat alone, in fact, it was probably their only diet. He began to feel just as Shade had described him... a lesser race.

He listened as she continued, noting the weather outside and commenting on it. It was almost as if her description of nature was referring to him.. and his standard, ordinary self. Already brought down by her words earlier, he thought to himself that he'd be damned if he let this kalona get the best of him. Stepping forward and away from Aita, Daray leaned over into the gaping hole of the bear and grabbed a hunk of the flesh with his flat teeth. Pulling hard and swift, he ripped off the piece and began chewing roughly and fast.

Eyeing the kalona mare in front of him, he swallowed.

"But just because I can't survive on meat alone doesn't mean I don't enjoy eating it.....and killing for it."

Aita
Aita was quite surprised. It took alot for a normal soquili to stand fearlessly before a kalona, especially one such this Shade. Curiousity got the better of her and she stayed silent a moment, observing what he would do next. Such potential she saw in him, perhaps she had chosen him for his inital promise, but...what she saw now...it ran deeper. He was a rarity and somethign to be held onto. Not even the bravest stallions usually stood up to a kalona so easily. Or perhaps there was more to it...if she could only see what he was thinking and feeling.

Aita only smirked at the kalona. "ah but it is only the way of our world in your eyes. He has shown such great promise and potential..why look at him? and how he stands before you, quaking in fear he will not let take him over. How many others can do that so easily?" She moved forward a bit to stand next to Daray. "Even so, this one does not wish to live on meat alone. He still has a wonderfully greedy nature for his beloved snacks of tastey berries and the like."

Aita watched Daray, defiant and bold...such qualities she admired in a stallion. She had noted his trembling legs and yet he still stood before this mare, without showing any fear. He had spoken of defending her, not that she needed it but..he had to feel strongly for her if he meant to give his life to protect her. That was something she would not forget. Would she have done the same? Maybe, but then again...who really knew.

Aita watched the mare as she ate her kill. A flawless killer she was. Aita wondered how she would fare with such a mare in battle, but then she only worried about killing what ran from her. Her speed to run was slow..but in battle she was powerful, close quarters suited her well.

Aita's eyes found their way to Daray, who seemed to have a rather bleak and saddened expression for a moment, and then the defiance returned and she watched as he spoke and ripped off a chunk of meat. She smiled, a rather large and pleased smile. She moved to stand next to Daray and swiftly joined him in the meal before them. She stood close enough their bodies brushed against one another. Dipping her muzzle into the fresh blood she spoke once more, "A lesser race? I think not. I think he stands higher then most in his race. He should have been born of our species, not theirs. But his spirit, his mind and his atttiude define what he is, not his physical appearance."

And then, just on impulse and urge, Aita turned to Daray, and smeared blood from her muzzle all over his. Almost like a wet bloody kiss, almost affectionate in a morbid kind of way, she left the oozing blood all over his muzzle, grinning as she looked at him a moment before tearing into the bear once more and devouring the fresh blood and flesh.

Shade
Shade laughed, “well I must give it to ya boy, you have guts and I applaud you for that.” She shifted on her hooves as her glowing eyes stared at them a dark gleam , shaking he head her long fur lock flopped into her face over the glowing orbs. Shade looked between the two of them, like a beacon in the dark she could see a light of love within this ‘Daray’ for the nightmaress.

Stabbing the spade of her tail into the kill she meandered closer to them the carcass dragging along behind her. She kept eyeing the two trying to figure they’re relationship out, she hoped these two wouldn’t be like the mushy fools she saw all the time, but at the same time she doubted they’d be like her and Calamity not showing their obvious affection for each other in public.

“It’ll take much training for you, but feel proud of yourself Daray as I see you on a far higher scale than the rest of the lessers.” Shade watched him for a moment then nodded her head as if she’d made a point to herself and went back to the meal laying at her hooves.

Daray
Daray was surprised on both accounts... by Aita's actions and Shade's words. He had never.. NEVER expected to hear such a compliment from one so evil and powerful as a kalona, much less Shade, and Aita's blood sharing was much more than erotic to the stallion (which was strange, in and of itself)... it was a touch of a lover, of a mate, this bloody kiss of hers.

Or perhaps he was reading too deep into it. He watched her return to her meal after giving him a grin. Any other Soquili who would have stood there watching the mare smile with blood running all over her muzzle would have thought it disgusting, but Daray found it rather cute, in a devilish sort of way.

His ears perked up as he heard Shade mention the term "training". Was she offering up her services as a hunter to teach Daray the skills neccessary to be able to assist Aita better in killing? If anyone knew how to hunt, it was a kalona.

Daray stepped forward, engrossed in watching Shade tear apart her former victim and current dinner. "Are you suggesting you train me, Nightshade?" He asked, afraid he was too quiet with his question as she continued to eat.

This could be his chance to impress Aita... to show him what his real potential could be. If Shade was willing to train him, she could turn him into a vicious killer like herself... and perhaps Aita would fall in love with him then? Perhaps she could love him if he turned as dark and evil as she?

Aita
Aita watched the conversation between Shade and Daray, silently eatting her meal of flesh and blood, her crimson eyes speaking volumes. A small part of her wanted to chase this amre away, Daray was hers after all...he was her hunting companion and her stallion to mould and to follow her orders....it was almost as if a small twinge of jealousy ran through her.

Aita's ears perked, then flickered back and forth as Daray asked this kalona mare about her offer to train him in hunting. A small glare was shot from him then to her. She would make sure she was there so he was not stolen from her. She was almost feeling possessive of Daray. Why should she feel so...strongly? This wasn't like her...something was different but she had yet to figure out exactly what this....difference...was.

She violently ripped off a huge chunk of meat and deliberately tore the carcass and flesh wide open, allowing the blood to flow generously before her, taking out all her emotions and anger on the flesh of the bear. She dipped her muzzle into the blood, trying to resist the urge to challenge this mare, to show this kalona Daray was hers and hers alone.

Shade
Shade watched the two for a long moment her stance and appearance was one of calm consideration, “it’s more of an offer to Aita m’dear,” she looked to the nightmaress. Shade had her lover and future father of her foals she didn’t need nor did she want Daray and she showed that clearly to the flaming mare. Shade didn’t mind helping in the training since there were something she could teach him that Aita couldn’t, just like there were thing Aita could teach him that Shade couldn’t and wouldn’t.

The mare turned away almost as if she were going to move away, Shade had her eyes closed and was thinking about something. Her tail twitched like a cats when it’s been annoyed to the point of pouncing, her mane whisked against her sleek neck with a tiny breeze. Suddenly she turned back towards them as her eyes opened the blazed with something darker and more sinister than Shade normally displayed, but after a moment the look disappeared.

“It’s your choice Aita, I’ll help you train him if you wish it, or not doesn’t matter to me either way, I have my own mate and I’m not after your lover.” Shade lifted her kill daintily in her muzzle and held it easily in the air, “when you’ve made your decision I’ll be at the creek.” Without another word the female spun around like a trained soldier and moved off seeming the meld into the shadows as if she were one herself.

Daray
Daray noticed the glare Aita gave him as he questioned the kalona, and it puzzled him. Wouldn't she want him to become a stronger stallion? Or maybe she thought lesser of him because he asked for help?

He took a step back, his gaze glancing back and forth from the kalona to the nightmare, and then back to the kalona again. There were female vibes going between the two of them, and either he was too dense to figure out what those vibes were exactly, or it was just another mystery of the female gender he'd never understand. Aita stood there, grinding the food in her mouth and looking grouchy as ever, and Shade looked as if she could care less... as if the two of them were just temporary entertainment for her.

He remained there, quiet, as Shade spoke directly to Aita. It irritated him some, as she spoke to the Nightmare as if Daray was a foal, leaving his "training" up to her decision. Although miffed, he respected and cared enough for Aita that he wouldn't bring it up, not now, and probably never.

His ears twitched when he heard Shade use the term "lover". Did Aita and him give off the appearance that they were a couple? It secretly delighted him to hear himself paired with the beautiful mare, and he turned to watch Aita's expression, not noticing that Shade had picked up her kill and was beginning to exit the cave.

He did manage to hear her last words, though, as he continued to watch Aita with interest. What did she think about all of this? Would she be willing to allow him to be trained by a vicious Kalona? Or perhaps she had ideas of her own for Daray?

After Shade had left their prescence, he slowly walked his way towards Aita and attempted to meet her eyesight with his own.

"What's on your mind, Aita?" He asked quietly, watching a drop of blood slowly trickle its way down her muzzle, tempted to lick it off. "Do you think it is wise to trust the kalona?"

Aita
Aita arched a brow at the kalona's words. An offer? An iteresting offer but if Daray wanted to be trained to hunt by a kalona so be it. It was really his choice, not hers. Funny how shade seemed to treat it as if it was her choice what Daray did. Shade's body language seemed to trying to convince her She was not interested in Daray, and perhaps that was true but Aita could not help the overwhelming feeling she felt creeping up inside of her. Was it jealousy?

Aita watched the mare silently, taking note of the dark, sinister look that briefly appeared in the kalona's eyes. But it was Shade's next words that puzzled Aita the most. She went wide-eyed at the kalona mare, as she seemed to indicate Daray was Aita's lover? A heated blush flushed Aita's face and the food she had been holding dropped out of her mouth in the shock of what was said. She wasn't his lover..she could not love him...could she? no of course she couldn't...a nightmare was not one capable of love really. Or at least thats what she tried convincing herself, trying to push the unfamiliar emotions down inside of her.

It was only when the kalona had left and Daray spoke to Aita that she snapped back to reality. She shook her head a moment to clear her thoughts. "I don't think she is a threat...if she was she would have attacked rather then talk and make an offer" Aita spoke softly but with a strained voice...one that indicated she had alot on her mind. She tirned her crimson orbs to meet Daray's fiery orange ones. "I think its up to you if you want her training but if you do I go with you. I'd like to make sure and keep an eye on her, just to be safe."

Daray
Even though the mood was nothing but serious, Daray had to let out a laugh.

"Something tells me, Aita, nothing about this whole situation can be deemed 'safe'." He chuckled, then leaned over to pick up the piece of flesh that she had dropped. He had assumed she dropped it because she was finished eating, and took advantage of the already torn off piece and began to chew it earnestly. "But, if it's alright with you," He said between chews, "I'd like to see what Shade could teach me... I feel that she might be able to show me a few pointers. Not that you couldn't show me yourself," he quickly added, hoping not to offend her.

He was beginning to love the feeling and the taste of meat, and his flat teeth had slowly begun to adjust themselves to working around the tough and juicyness of it. Greedily, he finished devouring and swallowed the remainder of the torn piece, and returned his orange gaze to her own crimson one. "I think it would be helpful to learn to hunt and kill. That way, I won't get us into another... dangerous situation, like earlier."

He had enough of a guilty conscious to look away, embarrassed of his past actions, and wished he had thought the situation out a little better than he had. But was done was done, and he planned on learning from his mistakes.

Aita
Aita stared at Daray a moment. Why was he laughing? Perhaps he felt the need to laugh in a most unsafe situation as he seemed to see it? She watched as he snatched up the meat she had dropped. She shrugged a moment, not caring that he did so. She could always tear off another piece. "Being a kalona Daray, I am sure she could teach you somethings I cannot. Speed and stamina are definitely my weaknesses. There is always a benefit to dual training. " She snorted and nodded in agreement with his statement about the earlier situation. "So be it then Daray. Let us go find Shade and begin your training" And with that she dragged the bear's carcass behind a large boulder at the back of the cave, hiding it from others who might try to scavange it. She trotted to the cave's entrance and peeked out. The storm seemed to be clearing now. She motioned for Daray to follow and set out to find Shade at the creek.

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas