Demons..are real Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryutatsuka O.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:33 pm
Iron_Felix
Wise words, but I dont agree. Souls are classified by power. Sure, they may mostly seem the same, but there are greater differences that any could imagine. Take my soul, and that of another person. My soul has more power, and knows more about the universe. Sure, my human form might not know what my soul does, but the knowledge is there.

Any person?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:34 am
Of course not any person, I have power, but Im not the most powerfull being in the universe. Hell, I can try, But I cant reach that level of power without death. Then I wont be stuck here on earth. So no, Not any person.  

Iron_Felix

KichiZula

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:28 pm
I believe you Iron. However, I will state you are mistaken. I read some of what you said toward the beginning. There are not "just demons", they are all evil. I can say this because I've met a few. One of which was good and kind, but very deceptive. She appeared to be good and would've killed me if some of my friend wouldn't have interferred. It's not possible for them to be good. Even the demons by way of spirit of nephillum, for they are corrupt in spirit. There are angels also. The not fallen ones; I've spoken with some of them. And I can also guarantee you that no being is of greater power than God. I can say that because God is the only keeping her from killing me now. She's not allowed to come near me, though she at times would haunt my thoughts still. And I can also say, though random, that bad things happen for good reasons. The faith I had in God when she came, only grew from the closeness to God I found when my mother died when I was ten years old. That thing was evil. She acted and appeared good and even child like at times, but that thing was a monster. Her name was Crystal.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:11 pm
Im afraid your mistaken. I respect your beleifs, but the Chaos is far more powerfull than you could possibly imagine. God has absolute power in this world, I grant you that. God probably saved you, but the realm in which God exists is only one level above our own, maybe two. The chaos is from a plane thousands of levels above Gods. And demons... Demons depend on what youve seen from them. Demons help me everday. They serve me, if anything else. I respect your oppinion, but opinions dont make facts. They make opinions. I have seen the facts, and pray you dont. Keep your faith in God, that may save you when the time comes. It wont do jack for me though.  

Iron_Felix

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:27 pm
Of course I believe in demons and angels and faeries, and everything of the like. Faith fuels these creatures existence--possibly even our own. Anywho, I've seen a demon before, and I swear to the Goddess, he was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. (But since I was child of 4, of course, I was terrified...) My grandmother saw a demon when she was near-death, and I heard a demon whisper to me in the past year. Having a demon inside of you, yes, that's very possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 pm
It all due time my friend. Only Fate can guide you. Hee hee! Fate: the ultimate being. ^_^  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:52 pm
Sensual Enigma Tourmaline
It all due time my friend. Only Fate can guide you. Hee hee! Fate: the ultimate being. ^_^

*stare* You are very strange.

Why do you think fate is the ultimate being?

According to mythology fate is a tapestry woven by the 3 fates Maiden, Mother, and Crone. The triple goddess. Which would mean they could control fate.

Other views hold that there is no such thing (Possibly untrue)
People create their own fate (True for most beings)

So...-prod- Explain! Please.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:14 pm
Yes, what is your facination with fate?  

Iron_Felix

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:13 pm
I don't know--it's hard to explain.

Fate can happen anytime, anyplace. Accidents, coincidence, and other such matters are all Fate. Your death, you luck, many of those unseen forces are left up to Fate. Even the gods are subjected to the consequences of Fate. All beings are subjected to Fate, whether it be good or bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:14 pm
Still, nothing is completely controlled by Fate, but in the end, Fate has the final say, especially concerning your death.  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:57 pm
Well, then everything I do is against fate's plan. Pm me for an explaination if you want. Its easier that way, and so Im not bombared with questions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:02 pm
My beliefs regarding fate are complicated at best, contradictory at worst.

What say you to the theory that for every choice, every possibility, an alternate universe is created, where something different happened?
Thus, in essence, defeating fate. Fate would have no say at all, because whatever could happen, has happened in some reality.
This has been mathematically proven (doesn't make it true).  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:18 pm
I have heard that theory, and find it to be true. But, my rebutle is simple. How do we know that that single choice wasnt part of fates grand scheme? That the alternate universe that is created isnt part of fates plan?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:53 pm
I never heard of someone's plan to pass a test being answer a, b,c, and d to each question.

If fate had a plan, wouldn't reality take only one course?  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:54 pm
No. Reality has its own course outside of fate. fate has what it wants, but reality cant always grant that. Thus, we have the eternal 'random' as I call it. There is fate, and the random. Both work to acheive control of reailty, but one cannot exist without the other. Like light and dark.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff