yes
  no
  ehhh.....sometimes
View Results

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:32 pm
Metallica/iron maiden fan here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:52 am
I find metal of any type to be simply amazing. It is the only type of music that will actually take away all of my agression. What an odd feeling it is to want to puch somebody in a pit yet feel so happy doing so. >:]

koRn, metallica, System of a down, slipknot, Static X, behemouth, slayer, killswitch engage, Dragon Force, Lamb of God, Disturbed, Cannible corpse, Devil Driver, Dimmu Borgir, Heaven shall burn, Job for a cowboy, Hatebreed, Black label society, Chimera, Fuel, Mushroomhead, Pantera, In this moment, All that remains...these are just a few from the list..

Then there is always German industrial.  

loveisarazzorbladekiss

NightmarishMoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:56 am
Metal is great. I love death metal, doom metal, gothic metal, and symphonic metal. Some of my favorite bands are: Paradise Lost, Katatonia, Draconian, For My Pain..., After Forever, Delain, To/Die/For, How Like A Winter, and so on. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Oh yea. xD! Don't listen to it as much as I did, but still listen holding on to the metal listening.

Nemsy

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:38 pm
The new Motorhead CD is great. Motorizer information.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:56 pm
Yep, all the time xD

i`M LISTENING TO SONATA RIGHT NOW  

Aome09

A-Small-Victory

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:13 am
twisted METALLICA ftw. listen to nothing else matters even if you dont like the band DEATH MAGNETIC need i say more?? twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:23 pm
I'm majorly into power metal, or I think thats what it is anyway, listen to stuff like Sabaton, Freedomcall and a little Dragonforce.
(Forgive me if I am not up to your standards, of genre classification at least)  

MyShadowHidesMe

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mike Sama the Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:03 am
I love metal, metal is life, it has the particular things I like in music, speed , power, and skill.

Favorite bands would be erm.. :
Metallica, Pantera, Trivium, Demon Hunter, A7X, etc ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:06 am
Into The Unknown We Go
twisted METALLICA ftw. listen to nothing else matters even if you dont like the band DEATH MAGNETIC need i say more?? twisted

Excuse me, the band Death Magnetic? xD Death Magnetic is an album, plus it's not the best album, in fact , it's the worst, and nothing else matters isn't the only one good; you have songs from the first 4, which are the best.  

Mike Sama the Reaper

52: Music is Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces