Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

Rev Shrubbery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:52 am
Name: The Nope
Preferred Name: You can call me Nope, Nopy, or W.L. Mantis, which is my writer's pseudonym.
Grade/Profession: Scholar for now!
Area you live in: USA East Coast
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Poetry, Philosophy, Psychology, Anatomy, Drama, (Choreographing) Dance, Public Speaking, Rock Climbing, Swimming, SCUBA Diving, Martial Arts (Two black belts since 2005!), Ancient History, WWII (No, this is not a "fun hobby;" I like to learn/make speeches about it), Religion

A Little About You: I love religion. If you take the time to read my journal, you'll notice that I practice aspects of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism, along with minor imput from other religions. The reason for this is that I don't feel I can be a complete person, or give everything I can to the world, if I don't understand and practice enough ancient tradition. Jesus Christ kept Kosher. Muhammed (p.b.u.h.) understood the values of Judaism and Christianity. Buddha shared a lot of belief systems and traits with Moses and Abraham. How can I strive to understand God if I don't understand the signs he has given us?

Aside from that, I began a philosophy club at school, write poetry on a bi-daily basis, and have a lot of indian friends. ^^ Thanks very much for the invitation! I look forward to talking to all y'guys in the near future. (*cackle*)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:02 am
Name: Shawn aka SJ Flurry

Preferred Name: Shawn or SJ Flurry

Grade/Profession: Student, Wannabe-actor

Area you live in: Virginia

Hobbies: Video Games, Poetry, Hanging wit friends

A Little About You: I love veronica mars. I love to sct it is so fun!!!

Any questions?  

SJ Flurry

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

buckler_of_swashes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:26 pm
Name: Caitlin
Preferred Name: Cait
Grade/Profession: Baker
Area you live in: East Coast (VA)
Hobbies: anime, reading, writing poetry, my husband, baking
A Little About You: First and foremost...I'm gonna be a mama!!!! I'm married. My BIG BIG BIG goal in life is to publish a book of poetry. I've been writing since 1999 or 2000. I can't wait to be a mom. My husband is the best person in the world. I'm a drama geek.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:31 pm
Name: Ashley
Nickname: Camila
Hobbies: I'm an artist slash musician. I love performing with my chorus and the Broadway style showgroup I belong to. I am Christian. And if anybody feels like checking them out, I have two deviantart accounts. My poetry account, which I'm a little lazy with, is http://hellobunnypoetry.deviantart.com/ and my main account is http://rebelangelgurl.deviantart.com/  

RebelAngelGurl

Dragonsblood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:18 am
hello... I'm DB and I write a lot of different topics and really wont post them unless I'm inspired to or they're really good, in my mind.^_^ I live in the USA and work at Subway! Yea Sammich artist babey! *DANCES* training in management and small business so I can own my own stores and run my own businesses ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:42 am
Name: Seleste
Preferred Name: Sel
Grade/Profession: Work on horse farm
Area you live in: Atlantic Canada

Hobbies: anime, reading, Gaia, writing, video games, RPing, manga, drawing, swimming, figure skating, cross-country skiing, horseback riding, studying religions, learning languages, and cooking.

A Little About You: I am known as a book of useless knowledge in my family. If I don't know an answer to a question, I will research until I find it. I love learning about different cultures and religions. My first language is English. I was enrolled in French immersion from grade seven to twelve. I have taken four of the six Russian language courses offered at the University of New Brunswick, in Canada. I know enough German to ask directions, order food at restaurants, and ask how much something costs. I have started to learn Spanish as well. I have competed at the national level for horseback riding. I spent two weeks in Germany. I have 5 cats, 4 dogs and 27 horses. I love most animals. I have an extreme phobia of snakes.  

Seleste

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:00 pm
This is the place where you tell us all about yourself! You don't have to tell us your deepest darkest secrets (Mine is that I'm a cat in real life. My owner taught me how to type.) I don't even want to know your real name. However, as we all are going to be playing here, we may as well get to know eachother.
You may either follow this form or just give us the info you wish to share. I do wish to know your age though, if you are under thirteen (fifteen in a few cases) there may be a few RPs I will restrict you from. Sorry, but I need to cover my butt!

Name: Marie
Preferred Name: Josie
Grade/Profession: Curretnly unemployed
Area you live in: Ohio
Hobbies: Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Singing, RPing, Manga
A Little About You: How much do you wanna know. Well okay. My RP name is actually the name of an OC I made for a YuGiOh! fanfiction I am writing now. She is Pegasus' daughter. Very long story PM me if you wanna know the details. I also like playing Jackie my half demon girl. Rping to me is so much more interesting than real life. I'm an anime freak and I love to go online and reserch shows so I can write about them. Maybe I'll get to RP with yall sometime.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:55 pm
Well, I find myself needing to apologize. I've been busy lately and had no idea that this little sub-forum had taken off so. GREAT!
Welcome to everyone and I will try to be a more attentive owner. Now that we have some people... we can start doing things! Yay!  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

JeanJacketJake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:26 pm
Name:Jake
where i live: not at standpoint in life to tell anyone
about me: i am a very excelled writer, according to school board i have a college level writing education. anyways i love to practice kendo. my style is actually a version of Kodachi-Nitto-ryu (yes this is Saito Hajime's style)
i like to tell jokes and help people....but sometimes i dont know when to stop helping them lol. i love to help people with emotional problems because i like to see people smile.lol uuhhh......what else.......well.....i guess thats all i can think of!go check out soma my posts!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:33 pm
Name: That's my own business, no offense.
Hobbies: Poetry, reading, writing, video games, watching movies/tv, all things musical, hangin with friends, and loving my girlfriend
About me: I don't really know who's reading this or who really cares out of those few. If you do want to know, ask and I'll tell you whatever you want to know, outside of personal stuff and like location info.  

Poet of Tears

Force_Majeure

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:00 pm
Name: Force Majeure
Preferred Name: I have so many pen names it's getting crazy, so whatever is fine.
Grade/Profession: Unemployed bum (start classes for real estate in March)
Area you live in: Jersey, USA
Hobbies: Internet, music, movies, reading (my goal is to read 50 books this year), video games
A Little About You: Oh it's just easier for you to read my profile, it's all on there if you are really interested.. I'm being lazy right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:56 am
Name: Zeiran
Preferred Name: Zei, Zii, or Z-chan
Grade/Profession: Er... student.
Area you live in: eastern USA
Hobbies: anime, manga, foreign films, origami, writing, roleplaying, Gaia, collecting pets on Gaia, drawing, painting
A Little About You: Well, I'm trying to get into art school for next year. I spend an unhealthy amount of the time that I should be sleeping holed up in my dining room with a paintbrush and have been known to make remarks like, "Oh... it's morning? .......wait. What day is it again?" I love debating religion, politics, etc - much to the dismay of my history teachers. I love random PMs.

Any questions? Feel free to ask me.  

Zeiran

crush the final rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 pm
name:nakamura-miharu
preferred name:kat
profession:8th grade student, part time struggling poet
hobbies:reading, playin clarinet, listening 2 music, writing poetry, tv.., computer, and chillin with buddies
where i live:midwest USA
about me:umm my name is kat, i love poetry and music, my fave band is AFI, my fave book is Twilight, my fave song is Silver and Cold, i get hyper all the time, and i can NOT leave the house without my ipod and a book, so that's about it i guess...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:22 am
Name: mingzhu
Preferred Name: Ming. 3nodding
Grade/Profession: University Student, graduating this year 0.0
Area you live in: Asia
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, roleplaying, singing, videogames, anime & manga, snorkeling

A Little About Me: I enjoy traveling to different places but I'm partial to long airplane rides. Listening to music and drawing are my two most favorite hobbies. Most music I listen to borderline between Rock and pop but most of them aren't even in English. I like to RP but mostly prefer canon characters to original although I wouldn't mind the latter either, so long as I have a reliable and interesting partner to RP with. I am currently learning Chinese, my native language.. T__T and will be leaving for Beijing this August for language school.. XD

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

Swag-ler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:30 am
Name: Savannah
Preferred Name: Savvi
Grade/Profession: Student in the 8th grade
Area you live in: Kentucky
Hobbies: Reading, RPing, Skiing, Listening to Music, Talking on the Phone to my Friends
A Little About You: I hang out at my church most of the time. I hate my home life. My step dad constantly makes fun of me and says everything I say is a lie. I've been suspended once for drug use in school. I used to be addicted to Green Day, but ever since they teamed up with their arch enemy, U2, just for money, I've hated their guts. I still like their 1997 and down CDs, though. I have one adopted little sister and I'm going to bring home a little brother (adopted) next week. I love the TV show, House. Sometimes I obsess. I have to go, but if you want to know more, PM me and I'll be glad to give you a short autobiography.

~Savvi  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games