relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
AU Harry Potter role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YO! JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!! Let us take over the WORLD!
  ZOMMFG! An AU HP RP!
View Results

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:16 pm
Mora laughed, "Yes, yes we should." She led the two out the door to the Transfiguration room, which was on thje way down to the Potions room.

Yeria blushes as she sees that Enix just happens to be in Double-Potions with her year, Enix's year, and the Gryffindoors in both years. She sits beside her newfound friend, who may end up being more than just a friend, and flicks the back of his head. "So when'd you get up?" she asked him, trying to spark up a conversation. And I actually thought this guy was mean! she thought.

Selena made her way to her Transfiguration class, hoping to catch one of the Terin's, but sees that Mora is going to Potions, and that Yeria isn't in there, so she sits down beside Alex, who had just sat down.

Mora and Kakashi left to go down to the dungeons, for a plesant double-period with the Slytherin's, as usual. (Okay, this is going to be REALLY weird. The teacher here is nice, being head of Hufflepuff, and this is one class she forces o get along, or else.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:52 pm
Saint_Talon
Mora laughed, "Yes, yes we should." She led the two out the door to the Transfiguration room, which was on thje way down to the Potions room.

Yeria blushes as she sees that Enix just happens to be in Double-Potions with her year, Enix's year, and the Gryffindoors in both years. She sits beside her newfound friend, who may end up being more than just a friend, and flicks the back of his head. "So when'd you get up?" she asked him, trying to spark up a conversation. And I actually thought this guy was mean! she thought.

Selena made her way to her Transfiguration class, hoping to catch one of the Terin's, but sees that Mora is going to Potions, and that Yeria isn't in there, so she sits down beside Alex, who had just sat down.

Mora and Kakashi left to go down to the dungeons, for a plesant double-period with the Slytherin's, as usual. (Okay, this is going to be REALLY weird. The teacher here is nice, being head of Hufflepuff, and this is one class she forces o get along, or else.)

" he looks up frot eh book he was reading"..oh about a half hour ago..i figured it woudl be to late to eat anythig so i came right here" he says looking at her  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:41 pm
Yeria smiled, "That's nice. How are you?" she asked, looking at him.

Mora ran in and sat down next to her younger sister, Yeria. "HEY!" she yelled, "WHO'S HE?" she yelled again, only it sounded like more of a question than a statment.

"His name is Enix, I think." she said, not bothering to look away. She glanced at what he was reading. It's that book he was telling me about!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:10 pm
Saint_Talon
Yeria smiled, "That's nice. How are you?" she asked, looking at him.

Mora ran in and sat down next to her younger sister, Yeria. "HEY!" she yelled, "WHO'S HE?" she yelled again, only it sounded like more of a question than a statment.

"His name is Enix, I think." she said, not bothering to look away. She glanced at what he was reading. It's that book he was telling me about!

He looks at the girl who had just sat down for a moment and then back to Yeria"..yes thats my name. Enix. " smiles softly as he looks over eh slowly seeing how nice she was today.. not tha he thought other wise..ever othtiem he had seen ehr she allways looked good.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:50 pm
(LOL!)

Yeria blushed.

"Are you to going out or somein'?" Mora asked loudly. She always asked that when Yeria met a new guy.

"No, you big silly." Yeria said, then leaned toward her sister, "Not yet anyway." she whispered. Yeria leaned back and they both laughed. Yeria smiled at Enix, who wouldn't stop staring at her.

(LOL!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:57 pm
Saint_Talon
(LOL!)

Yeria blushed.

"Are you to going out or somein'?" Mora asked loudly. She always asked that when Yeria met a new guy.

"No, you big silly." Yeria said, then leaned toward her sister, "Not yet anyway." she whispered. Yeria leaned back and they both laughed. Yeria smiled at Enix, who wouldn't stop staring at her.

(LOL!)
"
" he laughs a bit"..us going out..no.." he said lookign at eh sister about teh same ime yeria had said the same and then turns away slightly and leans back in teh chair and then says"..but one never knows.. what the future may hold.." he says with a grin as he had heard her say " Not yet anyways" He sit his books down and contiues to look at the two  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:29 pm
Songi_the_all_powerfull
Saint_Talon
(LOL!)

Yeria blushed.

(LOL!)
"
" he laughs a bit"..us going out..no.." he said lookign at eh sister about teh same ime yeria had said the same and then turns away slightly and leans back in teh chair and then says"..but one never knows.. what the future may hold.." he says with a grin as he had heard her say " Not yet anyways" He sit his books down and contiues to look at the two

Mora laughed. Thsi guy was cool, cool enough to be friends with her little sister, anyways. "Haha, hey, Yeria? Where'dya meet Enix?" she asked.

Yeria giggled, "I fell asleep on him last night. He was nioce about it too, and warm." she leaned back in her chair, then let go over her desk, dropping her chair back on all fours. She repeated the process a couple of times.

"Gossip of the week, Yeria slept with Eix. What can this mean?" Mora said in a low anouncer-like voice. She laughed loudly, then glanced around. ninja

"It will be if you keep being loud like that, Mora!" Yeria said softly, but rather angirly.

"Jesus, sis. No need to get angry!" Mora laughed.

"You know I'm your god!" Yeria said in a normal voice, she got shushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:46 pm
Saint_Talon
Songi_the_all_powerfull
Saint_Talon
(LOL!)

Yeria blushed.

(LOL!)
"

Mora laughed. Thsi guy was cool, cool enough to be friends with her little sister, anyways. "Haha, hey, Yeria? Where'dya meet Enix?" she asked.

Yeria giggled, "I fell asleep on him last night. He was nioce about it too, and warm." she leaned back in her chair, then let go over her desk, dropping her chair back on all fours. She repeated the process a couple of times.

"Gossip of the week, Yeria slept with Eix. What can this mean?" Mora said in a low anouncer-like voice. She laughed loudly, then glanced around. ninja

"It will be if you keep being loud like that, Mora!" Yeria said softly, but rather angirly.

" he watches them and chuckles softly. it remined himof his own sisters who would bicker liek this. He then says"...Well if you want to call it sleeping to geather..i guess it would be true in away " he said as he made it looklike h was thinking hard on it though he wasent" be sides..i didnt mindher laying on me at all..to be honest.. it was nice..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:55 pm
Songi_the_all_powerfull
Saint_Talon
Songi_the_all_powerfull
Saint_Talon
(LOL!)

Yeria blushed.

(LOL!)
"

" he watches them and chuckles softly. it remined himof his own sisters who would bicker liek this. He then says"...Well if you want to call it sleeping to geather..i guess it would be true in away " he said as he made it looklike h was thinking hard on it though he wasent" be sides..i didnt mindher laying on me at all..to be honest.. it was nice..
Mora couldn't help but smile at how much Yeria blushed at that. "AWWWWWWWW!" she cried out, and got shushed. "It must've looked so cute! I wish I had had a camera and had been there." Mora said quietly.

"Blackmailer." Yeria mummbled, and scooched closer to Enix.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:57 pm
Saint_Talon
Songi_the_all_powerfull
Saint_Talon
Songi_the_all_powerfull
Saint_Talon
(LOL!)

Yeria blushed.

(LOL!)
"

Mora couldn't help but smile at how much Yeria blushed at that. "AWWWWWWWW!" she cried out, and got shushed. "It must've looked so cute! I wish I had had a camera and had been there." Mora said quietly.

"Blackmailer." Yeria mummbled, and scooched closer to Enix.

" he smiles at her notcing her getting closer to him and stays were he was jsut wating for her to get closer.."..heh.." he let out a soft chuckle enjoying how cute she was"  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:24 pm
Mora laughed, "Aww, does Yeria like Enix like dat?" she crooned, laughing.

Yeria blush a bit, "No, but I'm starting to think you do!" she snapped.

Mora laughed, "Me? Like him? Listenm kiddo, he ain't bad, but he certainly ain't my type, m'kay?"

"Aww, does Mora like Enix like dat?" Yeria crooned evilly. That ended the subject right there. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:33 pm
Saint_Talon
Mora laughed, "Aww, does Yeria like Enix like dat?" she crooned, laughing.

Yeria blush a bit, "No, but I'm starting to think you do!" she snapped.

Mora laughed, "Me? Like him? Listenm kiddo, he ain't bad, but he certainly ain't my type, m'kay?"

"Aww, does Mora like Enix like dat?" Yeria crooned evilly. That ended the subject right there. twisted

" he watches the two and decsides to keep put of it for now and quietly returns to reading his book..odly he felt a little hurt by her last comment about him and seemed have a slightly upset look onhis face but trys not to show it as he reads his book quietly"  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:43 pm
Yeria leaned back on Enix. "You make a great bed, ya know?" she said, laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:46 pm
Saint_Talon
Yeria leaned back on Enix. "You make a great bed, ya know?" she said, laughing a bit.

He looks at her quietly adn then says''...thank you for saying so.. you didnt move at all last night..and i didnt want to move and disturbe you so i lte you sleep.. besides you looked to cute laying like that to wake you up  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:15 pm
Yeria smiled, "You are the first person to ever say that, excluding parents. Mora never said that about me."

"'Cause ya weren't!" Mora yelled.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces