Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 52: Music is Life
Post Your Favourite Artist/Band/Song/Genre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-iamoftheuniverse-_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:40 pm
THE BEATLES!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:43 am
heart I love Korean Music!!! heart
Super Junior, DBSK & SS501!!

I also love to listen to Acoustic songs!!

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

adeelies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:28 pm
TAKING BACK SUNDAY YAAAAAAAAAAA lol o n billy talent xd i like taking back sundays song make damn sure its so awesome and there song liar liar ITS ALL GREAT!!! my fav rap song is thug luv ( its cool becouse they make gunshots and u can make hand guns haha) yahh im all about music i play drums and stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:58 pm
im pretty much eclectic but some of my favorite bands are lacuna coil, evanescence, good charlotte. and i absolutely love trans siberian orchestra  

Mikey J T

Mikey J T

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:00 pm
oh yeqah and i also love club music like techno and stuff. LOVE IT!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:16 am
My favorite Artist is Daddy Yankee, fav band hmmm Phranchize, I like Jowell y Randy also, fav song right now Chica Virtual, my fav genre is Reggaeton  

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

senex proxy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:26 pm
three days grace! woot!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:55 am
I love music in general, and all that, but I'm a big nu-metal fan.
Linkin Park, Slipknot..
Yeah.
I hate mainstream stuff.
I like to be different.
And with mainstream.. everyone knows about it, and it's not unique.
Linkin park is mainstream nowadays, but that doesn't mean they're not awesome.
They're mainstream because they have amazing talent and have their own sound that nobody else has.

-DearlyxDemented-

gatamafiosa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:26 pm
Im a Hard Rock fan alll the way!!....

My fav band ever is Bon Jovi!!.. They are sooo awesome!... other bands that I love are Van Halen, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Kiss, Aerosmith, Guns n' Roses, Queen etc :p... I also hear a lot Metallica and Iron Maiden...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:01 am
I luv R&B. my favorite group is Danity Kane. my favorite singers are Paula DeAnda, Rihanna, and JOJo  

Angelic_Angel672

Melancholosophy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:12 pm
I'm neither a fan, nor good at singing, but music is my life in many ways. Sound in general is my way of relaxing and thinking the best...and being optimistic!
Almost no matter what music I listen to, it focuses my attention on the beautifulaspects of life, and whenever I hear my favorite music...I become almost ECSTATIC, and all my nerves start to tinkle and feverish blood runs through my vains faster and faster and faster...until the music STOPS! And then I am once again bound to be painfully aware of the world around me, the world who does not appreciate the music in the same way as I, the world of ignorant people who only listens to it because of the heavy blood-pumping beats and brain-stimulating screeches...am I the only one capable of enjoying music in a way that lifts me up high into the wonderful utopian heaven of mind-numbing and wound-soothing tunes...?
And am I the only one who feels so passionate devotion to the tunes and hums of pure vibrant air-molecules?
Music is my life...nothing more, nothing less... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:19 pm
...oh, and btw...my favorite music is

• Classical (not everything, but mainly fantasy-like and non-repeative...)
  • Rock
  • Pop (not all, but some..)
  • Techno (organized, not random beats and drums >.<)
  • Trance
  • Melancholic music in general...

Just thought I'd give my opinion on music as a lifestyle blaugh  

Melancholosophy

FritzLloyd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:29 am
Favorite genre: Rock (almost any kind)

Favorite bands: Linkin Park, Thursday, AFI, Deftones, 30 Seconds to Mars, 10 Years.

A lot of the bands I like are bands whose lyrics are poetic more than anything else. Thursday and 10 Years pull this off well.

~Fritz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:14 pm
oh god yes! i love METAL!! all types, doom/death/thrash/black/and heavy!

In Flames, Nevermore, Strapping young Lad, Children of Bodom, Burzum, Immortal, and, Bathory, Metallica, Megadeth, Bal Saggoth, Wintersun, AC/DC, Ironmaiden, Elvenking, Gwar, Blacksabbath, Ozzy Osborne, Doi, Van Halen, etc...

yeah... even Man O' War!  

5b

Friendly Conversationalist

5b

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 pm
gatamafiosa
Im a Hard Rock fan alll the way!!....

My fav band ever is Bon Jovi!!.. They are sooo awesome!... other bands that I love are Van Halen, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Kiss, Aerosmith, Guns n' Roses, Queen etc :p... I also hear a lot Metallica and Iron Maiden...

I LOVE YOU! eek  
52: Music is Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces