Reply 62: Role Playing in Reailty
Matsowiasi High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:18 am
Fumiko finished her drawing. It was a basic black and white sketch. It showed the chaos in front of her. A tall kid with a sword was talking to a good-goody. A murderous person was looking for another victim. The sensei was flustered and trying to straighten his tie(the sensei is a boy right?). The rest of the classroom was filled with the normal riffraff. She smiled at her beautiful sketch.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:09 pm
Character Name-Breeana
Age-14
Gender-female
Height-5'5 1/2
Weight-109
Bio-She has a past for acting very slutty, because she has matured very well for her age, and loves to show it off. It also didn't help that she loved to flirt, but still she was considered the preppy slut of her old school, and just wants to start off brand new.

Picture in siggy

XxXCutiXxX

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:15 pm
::suddenly notices Fumiko, who looks a bit more mature than she does:: Hmm... you know her? ::discreetly references Fumiko:: She seems a bit secluded, yes?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:44 pm
"Don't know her, but that tends to be normal most of the time what with people wanting to either be along, or who don't like what they see in the place." When he took a lazy look at her, he caught the smile she projected at her drawing. "I'm going to go introduce myself. See ya in a bit." He walked to her desk using a bit of a lazy stroll and didn't head to it directly. He sort of came up on her from the one side. "Hey, nice drawing. My name is Ikkaku Chirico, whats yours?"  

Robomecha

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:50 am
Fumiko jumped. 'It's Fumiko.' She was startled into saying. She then ducked her head to hide the blush that had filled her face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:04 pm
::watches the action and still remains in her seat; she writes some notes that are on the board::  

ObscureEnigma

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:53 am
Fumiko opens her notebook and writes the notes too. She blushes when the guy still doesn't leave her alone.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:08 pm
::now that the notes are written down, she continues to study them very carefully, not knowing when the test shall be::  

ObscureEnigma

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:31 am
Fumiko finishes writing her notes. The guy is still next to her. 'Aren't you going to write the notes?' She asks quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:47 pm
::when she gets bored with studying, she pulls out a Harry Potter book and begins to read it:: Hmmm... this would be the second book that I have read in a week. ::she continues to read and forgets that she lives in reality::  

ObscureEnigma

Robomecha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:22 pm
Ikkaku glanced at the board for a second. "not really. Sorry if I wandered off there for a bit, I was thinking how kind you looked when you were drawing your picture. You have a real kinda knack for it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:46 am
Now Fumiko's face turned red fire, her entire face one big flame. She swore she actually smelled smoke leaking out of her pores, but that was just her imagination due to embarassment. "Eh-" was all that managed to escape her mouth, so she quickly covered her face with her hair and closed her sketchbook.  

mycatsareschizos

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:03 pm
::looks at Ikkaku and how he admires Fumiko:: I notice that 'love' is in the air. ::says she absent-mindedly reads her book:: Just like the 'love' between Ron and Hermione. ::hums to herself::  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:46 am
bump  

renizzle09

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:48 pm
Name: Fuuten
Sex: Male
Standing: Junior
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120
Bio: Fuuten is a cool, calm,collective and Lazy kid. he always carries his Ipod around with him, either listening to music, or headphones wrapped around the side of his neck. He is a Master of Kungfu/Karate/TaeKwondo/and Drunken Boxing, but he prefers to find a peacefull solution before a violent one. His IQ is almost 200, but his GPA: is barely a 2.0, in his spare time or whenever he feels like it, he reads "The Romance of Three Kingdoms", which he never leaves home without
what he looks like: User Image  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces