Pick yer poison... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

static-vision

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:20 am
ChemicalSoiree
My favorite mind altering substance would have to be DXM. DXM (Dextromethorphan) is most commonly found in Robotussin.

The reason behind this? It's the cheapest, cleanest trip you can get around here. Acid is too hardcore for me, and X is too expensive. DXM gives you mild hallucinations, mostly closed eye until the 4th plateau where they become very common whether your eyes are opened or not. There's an almost overwhelming feeling of Euphoria, and everything seems so intense and amazing no matter how trivial they are.

haha, interesting... i don't know too many people who have experienced a 4th plateau before. dxm would be my choice as well, although the last time i did it was forever ago, and i smoke pot alot more than i trip, but i preffer that feeling over any other in the world... rofl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:49 pm
Coffee gets me extremely hyper and makes me a very weird person.... I say things that don't even make sense. sweatdrop  

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:08 am
Favorite? I don't have one... because I... uh... don't do drugs; however, this subforum seems very convincing that I should at least try it once. My only fear is loss of control, so that's why I'm reluctant to do ANYTHING... except have sex... Sex is good... except for Gaia... which hates sex... biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:09 am
Oh, and let me ask one ignorant question: what's "4th plateau"?

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

NovaDancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:21 am
blaugh Sake Screwdriver - a screwdriver with sake instead of vodka, awesome!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:56 am
Hm... Green apple Pucker is the best! XD rofl  

Nosferateu9

vita grotesk

Shameless Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:26 pm
well if by 'favorite' you mean 'weapon of choice', it's marijuana. i heart oregon. i've had some lovely experiences with mushrooms, but i don't like acid and salvia divinorum's too creepy.

and let it just be said... I LOVE ECSTASY but i won't be eating it anymore, thank you. making out with strangers is bad whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:00 pm
I am So Stoned mrgreen  

Gotenke

Dark Rider 414

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:30 pm
Squicks
What is your favorite mind-altering substance and why?

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:51 pm
Vodka and Tequila ( I like the hard stuff X3)
not big on drugs really but i do pot every once in awile  

TiaArias

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Twilight Tsuzuka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:53 am
Jaiger, pot and cider;

Jaigermeister = funtimes, and it tastes good when you mix it with bulmers and blue wicked oh and jaiger pops basically just a strawberry lollypop coated in jaiger yum.

Pot = I don't eally like class A drugs I know poeple who've had experiences and said it was good but I just like nice easy going non contreversial pot
class a=cocaine heroin and stuff like that

Cider = so many nice ciders it always tastes good (unless its light) and kopperberg and hannahs cherry cider are yummy oh and bulmers, beer tastes like piss to me I'll drink Millers but nah I don't like beer

Salvia's legal here but I've only ever had it in a roll up, wich apparently you're not meant to do, but it's really weak here like most headstore stuff.

Tried shrooms not for me again potpotpotpot ^^ plus alot of my m8s have parents who grow it im gonna grow my own when i get my own place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:19 am
TiaArias

Same here on pot, but Vodka and Tequila....Hard stuff, have you ever tried Whiskey, and scotch now those are the hard stuff, and my kinda liquor.

I love that hot burning taste, such a useful thing I consider it a drunk-o-meter feature. It burns in your mouth, going down your throat, deep in your belly, then up in your brain. If that burning stops, your drunk, put the bottle down. Maybe a shot every twenty minutes to keep the inebriation going.  

Dante_no_Tanuki

TiaArias

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:22 pm
Dante_no_Tanuki
TiaArias

Same here on pot, but Vodka and Tequila....Hard stuff, have you ever tried Whiskey, and scotch now those are the hard stuff, and my kinda liquor.

I love that hot burning taste, such a useful thing I consider it a drunk-o-meter feature. It burns in your mouth, going down your throat, deep in your belly, then up in your brain. If that burning stops, your drunk, put the bottle down. Maybe a shot every twenty minutes to keep the inebriation going.

I'll have a shot of Jack every now and again... I don't generally drink stuff that I could use to sterilize people for emergency surgery X3
To me thats on that edge of drinking rubbing alcohol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:45 pm
TiaArias
Dante_no_Tanuki
TiaArias

I'll have a shot of Jack every now and again... I don't generally drink stuff that I could use to sterilize people for emergency surgery X3
To me thats on that edge of drinking rubbing alcohol.

Well it's the only stuff that can effect me really. And I'm not a big drinker it's just in my genes and all.  

Dante_no_Tanuki

TiaArias

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:36 pm
well, I'm no wimp but I'm not hardcore either.  
20: Anti-Sober Furs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff