Humans
  should all die
  are ok
  MONSTERS!
  poll whoring greedy lifeform
View Results

Gimonavid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:25 pm
Ok, let me tell you all something first so that nobody gets offended. I'm a sociopath. That means that I don't like people, and might eventually end up killing people. In fact, I'm ashamed that I am forced to count myself part of the human race. And before people start freaking out and reporting to the admins "Liek oh noezz!! She sed she wuz gonna kill pplzzzz!!" Just hear me the ******** out.

Humans are ignorant, hypocritical, conformists. The intellectual level of today's society is pathetic. I go to a school where only about 1/3 of the graduating class can actually read above a 5th grade level, let alone this rant that I'm giving. In my eyes, if you can't read a word longer than four words than you're not even worthy to talk to, and because of that I have somehow been labeled a racist. Why is this? I don't know, maybe because all the stupid people want to be a black drug dealer with a gun? I'm sorry, but if that's what the human race aspires to be then I will be glad to die.

Another thing that bugs me is that humans consider themselves better than all other living creatures. Now this might just be me, but does anybody else see a fox killing other foxes just for pure amusement? I thought not. Now that I've completely turned myself into a hypocrite, let's go on to my next point, shall we?

Humans are hypocrites. Take the concept of Christianity for example. "Love thy neighbor, do not kill, blah-da blah-da blah." Basically, be a "good" person. Now here I come along, a wiccan, proudly showing my colours. Suddenly all those "good" Christians turn into drooling, snarling beasts that get quite angry when I use their own religion against them. So what do they do? Well they do what any other human would! Take the nearest blunt object and chuck it! Yeah, that works well, doesn't it? ******** point on hypocricy: Racism. Let's use the African-American as an example, shall we? Now, I'm talking about the loud "I think I'm political so you best shut the ******** up and listen" kind of person. You know the ones. The ones that say "There's not enough black players in the Major League baseball." Or some other bullshit. Now what gets me about these people is I know exactly what they're doing. These people will only be happy when the entire country is run by blacks. Want to know another thing that gets me? These kinds of people get offended at the dumbest things. Take the word "******" for example. If you looked in a dictionary that's 10 years old and looked up the word "******" you would find that it means "a base, mean person". Now, tell me how that's offensive to blacks and only blacks? ****** can be applied to any person and their race would matter. But no. People have to get offended by it and remove it from the dictionary. Which leads me to think "So the words 'b***h' 'f**' and 'whore' AREN'T offensive?" If "******" is removed for being offensive, shouldn't they? Apparently not.

Oh and ANOTHER thing! Illegal immigrants! In my eyes everybody that's not a Native American is illegal. All the white and black people came without being illegal and held a conference "Is everybody here? Are we all good? Okay shut the doors! Quick!" I see absolutely nothing wrong with letting the immigrants in. And don't bother blaming our downing economy on them because it was going to hell before they started coming.

Humans are also conformists. Strutting about doing things that others think is cool. Getting drunk, stoned, having sex at a young age, it's all because the media makes it popular and suddenly EVERYBODY likes it.

I've ranted enough for today. I'll check back tomorrow to see if I'm kicked off or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:19 pm
Yes, we've had to deal with many people on here talking about how awful humans are, how they destroy the "balance" of nature, how some are willing to kill other people for enjoyment, yada yada yada. Yes, humans can stand to improve in many areas, but letting the minority of humans represent the majority is asinine. Not every human will kill for pleasure, not every human wants to be a "black drug dealer with a gun, and not every Christian hates every religion except their own.

I'm not really sure what illegal immigration has to do with this, but they're called illegal for a reason: we are a country with borders now, and we don't want people who don't come here via illegal means to get the same benefit as legal citizens. I could go on a little rant about the Native Americans, but I won't.

And you think you're not a conformist? You're a wiccan, which means you are conforming to their ideas. There is no way to be a non-conformist, sorry to tell you.  

Der Freischuetz

Gimonavid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:31 pm
Der Freischuetz
Yes, we've had to deal with many people on here talking about how awful humans are, how they destroy the "balance" of nature, how some are willing to kill other people for enjoyment, yada yada yada. Yes, humans can stand to improve in many areas, but letting the minority of humans represent the majority is asinine. Not every human will kill for pleasure, not every human wants to be a "black drug dealer with a gun, and not every Christian hates every religion except their own.

I'm not really sure what illegal immigration has to do with this, but they're called illegal for a reason: we are a country with borders now, and we don't want people who don't come here via illegal means to get the same benefit as legal citizens. I could go on a little rant about the Native Americans, but I won't.

And you think you're not a conformist? You're a wiccan, which means you are conforming to their ideas. There is no way to be a non-conformist, sorry to tell you.

Did I say that every Christian hates every religion excluding theirs? No. I said "for example." The example I happened to be using was the dumb shits that live around here.

Illegal immigration fits into the "hypocritical" catagory. White people came here via illegal means. If a bunch of, lets just say, Cubans came to Florida on a boat it's illegal immigration. So if that's illegal where does that leave Christopher Columbus and the rest? Yes, we are a country with borders now, but that doesn't mean we should shut people out just because they can't afford a visa or whatever their explaination is.

I never said I wasn't a conformist. Unfortunately, I abide by the same laws that all humans have to. I am ignorant, hypocritical and a conformist. I don't like it but I at least acknowledge the fact that I am and I try my damnedest not to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:59 pm
Gimonavid is awesome. I agree with her totally.

Though by your definition I'm a sociopath... Eh, I try to fix things instead of just blow them up, so maybe not.

As Der Freischuetz kindly pointed out, letting a few humans represent the rest is asinine.
So...Based on that how come our entire world depends on a few thousand people instead of 7 billion people?

Because that's the only way to efficiently get anything done? Oh, I see.

You basically have to work with a microcosm in order to get anywhere, most people (the macrocosm) are more concerned with their clothes than with starving children in Ethiopia. That is a fact and can be supported by surveying or interviewing a few hundered people, once again using a microcosm to gain understanding of the macrocosm.

Most people are ignorant and illiterate. This is another fact that I can get sources for, the vast majority of adults don't even read anymore. Kids mostly watch T.V., and almost never the news.

And if you think for one second that people aren't worthless scum, check out how they treat beings they consider to be inferior.

The worth of a man is not measured in how he treats his superiors, but in how he treats his inferiors. Cruel unecessary animal testing, factory farms, patriot acts, and world hunger.
Human beings are evil, vile creatures.

But not all of them, there are some with hearts and brains and empathy and care. There are some who still weep at injustice, who still fight or "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness".  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Gimonavid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:58 am
Efstathios
Though by your definition I'm a sociopath...

Sociopathy is defined by its characteristics. To be a sociopath you have the following "qualities"

1. Superficial charm and above average intelligence.
2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
3. Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations.
4. Unreliability.
5. Untruthfulness and insincerity.
6. Lack of remorse or shame.
7. Antisocial behavior without apparent compunction.
8. Poor judgment and failure to learn from experience.
9. Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love.
10. General poverty in major affective reactions.
11. Specific loss of insight.
12. Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations.
13. Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink, and sometimes without.
14. Suicide threats rarely carried out.
15. Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated.
16. Failure to follow any life plan.

Aside from the "incompacity to love." I am labeled, and registered, a Sociopath. Sociopathy is closely related to Psychopathy and Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Now, about your video. I happen to live next to a farm. An actual farm, not a concrete jail. The animals there are treated well. I train and gentle (as opposed to break) the horses, I feed their chickens and pigs and dogs and sheep. The point of my telling you this is because not all animals are subjected to those conditions. I treat every living thing with respect, human, plant, and animal alike. I may not actually HAVE respect, but I pretend that I do and don't act on my disrespect.

As for the starving kids of Ethiopia, I have absolutely no feelings for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:39 pm
Gimonavid
Efstathios
Though by your definition I'm a sociopath...

Sociopathy is defined by its characteristics. To be a sociopath you have the following "qualities"

1. Superficial charm and above average intelligence. [x]
2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking. [x]
3. Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations. [x]
4. Unreliability. [x]
5. Untruthfulness and insincerity. []
6. Lack of remorse or shame. [x]
7. Antisocial behavior without apparent compunction. [x]
8. Poor judgment and failure to learn from experience.[x]
9. Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love. []
10. General poverty in major affective reactions. []
11. Specific loss of insight. []
12. Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations. [x]
13. Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink, and sometimes without. [x]
14. Suicide threats rarely carried out. [x]
15. Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated. [x]
16. Failure to follow any life plan. [x]

Yay, I'm not a sociopath.

Gimonavid

Aside from the "incompacity to love." I am labeled, and registered, a Sociopath. Sociopathy is closely related to Psychopathy and Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Now, about your video. I happen to live next to a farm. An actual farm, not a concrete jail. The animals there are treated well. I train and gentle (as opposed to break) the horses, I feed their chickens and pigs and dogs and sheep. The point of my telling you this is because not all animals are subjected to those conditions. I treat every living thing with respect, human, plant, and animal alike. I may not actually HAVE respect, but I pretend that I do and don't act on my disrespect.

As for the starving kids of Ethiopia, I have absolutely no feelings for them.

I know not all animals are treated like that, if they were there would be no call to prosecute the people that do. I know there are real farms, my Aunt used to own one.
I treat living things with respect too. I try not to act on my disrespect, but ignorant males tend to bring it out if they try to tell me what to do. I bring up things like starving kids because that's something that usually gets to people. Personally I'd be happier if they didn't exist than if they were fed.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Gimonavid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:06 pm
Efstathios
Personally I'd be happier if they didn't exist than if they were fed.

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:38 pm
Gimonavid
Ok, let me tell you all something first so that nobody gets offended. I'm a sociopath. That means that I don't like people, and might eventually end up killing people. In fact, I'm ashamed that I am forced to count myself part of the human race. And before people start freaking out and reporting to the admins "Liek oh noezz!! She sed she wuz gonna kill pplzzzz!!" Just hear me the ******** out.

Humans are ignorant, hypocritical, conformists. The intellectual level of today's society is pathetic. I go to a school where only about 1/3 of the graduating class can actually read above a 5th grade level, let alone this rant that I'm giving. In my eyes, if you can't read a word longer than four words than you're not even worthy to talk to, and because of that I have somehow been labeled a racist. Why is this? I don't know, maybe because all the stupid people want to be a black drug dealer with a gun? I'm sorry, but if that's what the human race aspires to be then I will be glad to die.

Another thing that bugs me is that humans consider themselves better than all other living creatures. Now this might just be me, but does anybody else see a fox killing other foxes just for pure amusement? I thought not. Now that I've completely turned myself into a hypocrite, let's go on to my next point, shall we?

Humans are hypocrites. Take the concept of Christianity for example. "Love thy neighbor, do not kill, blah-da blah-da blah." Basically, be a "good" person. Now here I come along, a wiccan, proudly showing my colours. Suddenly all those "good" Christians turn into drooling, snarling beasts that get quite angry when I use their own religion against them. So what do they do? Well they do what any other human would! Take the nearest blunt object and chuck it! Yeah, that works well, doesn't it? ******** point on hypocricy: Racism. Let's use the African-American as an example, shall we? Now, I'm talking about the loud "I think I'm political so you best shut the ******** up and listen" kind of person. You know the ones. The ones that say "There's not enough black players in the Major League baseball." Or some other bullshit. Now what gets me about these people is I know exactly what they're doing. These people will only be happy when the entire country is run by blacks. Want to know another thing that gets me? These kinds of people get offended at the dumbest things. Take the word "******" for example. If you looked in a dictionary that's 10 years old and looked up the word "******" you would find that it means "a base, mean person". Now, tell me how that's offensive to blacks and only blacks? ****** can be applied to any person and their race would matter. But no. People have to get offended by it and remove it from the dictionary. Which leads me to think "So the words 'b***h' 'f**' and 'whore' AREN'T offensive?" If "******" is removed for being offensive, shouldn't they? Apparently not.

Oh and ANOTHER thing! Illegal immigrants! In my eyes everybody that's not a Native American is illegal. All the white and black people came without being illegal and held a conference "Is everybody here? Are we all good? Okay shut the doors! Quick!" I see absolutely nothing wrong with letting the immigrants in. And don't bother blaming our downing economy on them because it was going to hell before they started coming.

Humans are also conformists. Strutting about doing things that others think is cool. Getting drunk, stoned, having sex at a young age, it's all because the media makes it popular and suddenly EVERYBODY likes it.

I've ranted enough for today. I'll check back tomorrow to see if I'm kicked off or not.

Don't talk too loud, there's abortionists here who feel it's okay to kill someone to prevent someone else's life from being at risk before it actually is, that includes YOU!  

NOCTVRNVS

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:00 pm
Well yeah.

Someone breaks into your house you don't know if they've got a gun...You just gonna go make them a snack?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:26 pm
Efstathios
Well yeah.

Someone breaks into your house you don't know if they've got a gun...You just gonna go make them a snack?

No, I'm gonna drive them out with a way bigger gun.  

NOCTVRNVS

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:38 pm
NOCTVRNVS
Efstathios
Well yeah.

rofl rofl rofl

I love people who contradict themselves.

I also love how that statement always confuses people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:45 pm
Efstathios
NOCTVRNVS
Efstathios
Well yeah.

rofl rofl rofl

I love people who contradict themselves.

I also love how that statement always confuses people.

ummmmm...

okay 3nodding  

NOCTVRNVS

Dysdayn

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:05 am
Humans are self-obsessed to the point of species-wide insanity. You have only to look at a few of their actions to understand this. Take genetic engineering of food. They do it because they want to, with absolutely no understanding of the ramifications.
Also, they have a sort of collective stupidity, a "the whole is less than the sum of its parts" sort of thing. Although individual humans may be quite intelligent, more than ten or fifteen of them attain the approximate IQ level of asphalt. And the worst part is that they don't realize any of this.

No, I don't hate humans. Hating them would grant them too much influence over my life. I misremember who said it, but, it sums up my position perfectly.
"Hating every individual one meets would consume all of one's time and energy, whereas one can despise them with perfect ease."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:20 pm
Well you know, just more misanthropic nonsense in my opinion. The same could be said of ANY species really, not humans alone. I mean if gorillas had the intelligence and capability to, say, genetically engineer new food products, would they do so cautiously and with regard for possible negatives occurring in their own or in other species? Hell no, they wouldn't, because as we can typically see from animals they aren't too concerned about other species. When it comes to things animals CAN do, they do them for personal gain, they are not carefully-considered decisions acted upon in the best interest of animal-kind.

Ironically it is our animalistic influences that make some humans stupid while "in herds", if you ask me. You go to the mall, a bunch of goofy kids are waiting around by the front door, what are they doing? Likely scratching themselves in the nether-regions, jumping about and making screechy noises akin to those of a chimp in the wild, all while no doubt attempting to attract a mate. Not pointing any wiggers though.

fingers*** sorry  

NOCTVRNVS

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:48 pm
NOCTVRNVS
Well you know, just more misanthropic nonsense in my opinion. The same could be said of ANY species really, not humans alone. I mean if gorillas had the intelligence and capability to, say, genetically engineer new food products, would they do so cautiously and with regard for possible negatives occurring in their own or in other species? Hell no, they wouldn't, because as we can typically see from animals they aren't too concerned about other species. When it comes to things animals CAN do, they do them for personal gain, they are not carefully-considered decisions acted upon in the best interest of animal-kind.

Aren't humans supposedly higher than other organisms? Also Aren't humans supposed to be taking care of the planet and all attendant organisms?

NOCTVRNVS

Ironically it is our animalistic influences that make some humans stupid while "in herds", if you ask me. You go to the mall, a bunch of goofy kids are waiting around by the front door, what are they doing? Likely scratching themselves in the nether-regions, jumping about and making screechy noises akin to those of a chimp in the wild, all while no doubt attempting to attract a mate. Not pointing any wiggers though.

fingers*** sorry

Very nice. Herd behavior is quite amusing.  
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff