Alone?
  Fighting for what you believe in?
View Results

Swordsman of God

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:50 pm
I GET TO GO HOME  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:15 am
Karrobher
I doubt I will be remembered when I die... I have an incredible tendency to leave only short-lived impressions... heck, I hardly ever leave marks even on MUD when I walk on it ....

If I were an element, I'd be sand... sand doesn't really leave a mark. It's either there or it's not and if you don't live in the deserts, It's absolutely meaningless, but if you do live in one, it's just something that's there to stay and that will be a part of you until you die. I guess that, in order for me to be remembered, I need to be the one and only constant in a person's life, all throughout his or her life.

But I like to entertain the Idea that the descendants and friends of the people I know will be told things like: "I wish you'd have met him, he could've shown you a thing or two on how to do this or that" or, "Oh yeah, he was like the last virtuous person I ever met".

in an era when humanity has left a grievous imprint upon the physical world, and when Shakespeare's saying seems truer than ever "the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interr'd with their bones", leaving a gentle mark in the world through which you pass is an admirable thing  

chessiejo

Swordsman of God

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:47 am
I am dead only Christ liveth  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:57 pm
Then you must be dead, because Christ is alive.  

Iron_Felix

SeulWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:18 am
There will come a time in all of our lives where we wish that all the fighting would end and that we all could just die peacefully, but in our hearts we know it will not happen so we just pick ourselves and continue fighting for what we believe in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:58 pm
Wise words. It's true for me. Ever moment of every day, I wish it would stop. It wont, not untill I die. And it wont be peacefull. It never will....  

Iron_Felix

KanadajinGaijin

Big Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:10 pm
...Iron_Felix, suicidal feelings aren't really very good. As dramatic as they are, and as good as it might feel to give in to depression sometimes, it's best if you just find a good friend to talk to. Even if you banish spirits to pass the time, you need someone to talk to. That kind of fatalism just isn't fun, and I'd hate for anyone to feel that bad every moment of every day. *hug*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:45 pm
These arent thoughts of suicide. Of course, I have thought of takeing my life many times, then I realize what would happen. In the words of Constantine "How would you like to go to a prison where half the inmates were sent there by you and the guards dont care?" Thats the only thing keeping me alive. That, and my friend Ruth. She's the one I confide in.  

Iron_Felix

KanadajinGaijin

Big Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:17 pm
As long as you've got someone, that's good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:25 pm
I've got a few people, but Ruth is my cornerstone.  

Iron_Felix

Karrobher

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:34 pm
and to lighten up things, at least Death comes only once, Taxes are forever 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:09 pm
Nice dude. Nice.  

Iron_Felix

Animal Designs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:38 pm
KinaMorii
Death...eh?
I really don't know. I'd rather myself go peacefully and with a smile on my face, much like the movie Big Fish. But then, real people's lives rarely follow the Hollywood standard. I think though no matter how I die, I'll die knowing that I did what made me happy, and I didn't shrink from any of the challenges that faced me, even when I had the chance to hide under my covers until the monster went away.

And Felix, I agree with you. Loyal people nowadays are few and far in between. Thankfully for me, I have the gift of good judgement in people. Very rarely have I made the wrong choice of someone to confide in.

OMG Big Fish makes me cry crying
-wants to die peacefully and OLD-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:03 pm
I never saw Big fish....
Id rather not die peacefull or old.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:16 pm
Iron_Felix
Then you must be dead, because Christ is alive.

Hm? Are you certain? I was sure he was still in spirit form...Do you have any idea when he was born?
I've met and spoken with him fairly recently, no more than a few months ago. Are you sure he's incarnate? Or did you just mean alive, but not necessarily incarnate?

Anyway, I want to die in battle, I have entertained fantasies of I and my mentor and love dying, killing each other simultaneously. I know that this is unlikely, though part of me thinks it will come to pass. I want to die fighting for what I believe in. I'll probably die against some foe or in an accident. I live a fairly healthy lifestyle though, if I grow old I will stay vital a long time, but I will not die of old age in a nursing home, and there will be at least one regret to keep me from dying with a smile. I wish I could have stopped myself from doing the foolish thing I did, I will regret it forever.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff