Reply 11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters
Racism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racism...
  is good. Some races just shouldn't be!
  is horrible! It's the inside that counts.
  just happens. We can't stop it.
  just happens. We have to stop it!
View Results

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:34 pm
NOCTVRNVS
Pretty much what I said with a bit more bite

I don't have any arguement, it seems to me that Africans tend to be extremely intelligent, well-spoken, ambitous. Whereas many african-americans tend to be...What he said. And not all, I didn't even say most, just those tend to be the most vocal and noticeable...'squeaky wheel' and all that.

And what is RaHoWa??  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Efstathios
NOCTVRNVS
Pretty much what I said with a bit more bite

I don't have any arguement, it seems to me that Africans tend to be extremely intelligent, well-spoken, ambitous. Whereas many african-americans tend to be...What he said. And not all, I didn't even say most, just those tend to be the most vocal and noticeable...'squeaky wheel' and all that.

And what is RaHoWa??

Racial holy war.  

Der Freischuetz

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:13 pm
But people tried that already, it didn't work.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:32 pm
Efstathios
But people tried that already, it didn't work.

YOUR MOM DIDN'T WORK!!!!!!!1  

NOCTVRNVS

Dysdayn

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:54 am
I just plain don't understand racism. I understand the justifications people make for it, but I think anyone stuoid enough or messed-up enough to actually believe those justifications probably needs to have something done about them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:22 pm
Zan Bakiryu
I just plain don't understand racism. I understand the justifications people make for it, but I think anyone stuoid enough or messed-up enough to actually believe those justifications probably needs to have something done about them.

Well then perhaps you don't understand.  

NOCTVRNVS

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:59 pm
Seriously people tried it over and over and still failed.

KKK
Hitler
etc.

corrupt.org (On their goal page) has a more workable solution. Basically all the racists and go over there -points- and live with other racists, while people of color and non-racist white people live somewhere else, have their own government and leave each other totally alone.
People just splinter off into their own little countries and someone who can't take it there can go to a different country where there's more people like them.
True, this would be an intense segregation, but it's probably the only way to make everyone happy.
Course...That sounds a whole lot like an arguement for the confederacy...Sometimes I really wish the union had just said "F*** all you racists, we don't want you anyway!"

They wouldn't have nifty things like streetlights or anything else invented by black people, but they could live in their own little world and eventually they wouldn't have any slaves anymore anyway, cause they'd all run away to the North. Intelligent people wouldn't have to put up with people like Bush or N***** because they would be black people instead of carrying that disgusting epithet and behaving in exactly the manner white supremacists denounced them for.
Why can't everyone just be human beings and drop all this drivel.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:48 am
Efstathios
Seriously people tried it over and over and still failed.

KKK
Hitler
etc.

corrupt.org (On their goal page) has a more workable solution. Basically all the racists and go over there -points- and live with other racists, while people of color and non-racist white people live somewhere else, have their own government and leave each other totally alone.
People just splinter off into their own little countries and someone who can't take it there can go to a different country where there's more people like them.
True, this would be an intense segregation, but it's probably the only way to make everyone happy.
Course...That sounds a whole lot like an arguement for the confederacy...Sometimes I really wish the union had just said "F*** all you racists, we don't want you anyway!"

They wouldn't have nifty things like streetlights or anything else invented by black people, but they could live in their own little world and eventually they wouldn't have any slaves anymore anyway, cause they'd all run away to the North. Intelligent people wouldn't have to put up with people like Bush or N***** because they would be black people instead of carrying that disgusting epithet and behaving in exactly the manner white supremacists denounced them for.
Why can't everyone just be human beings and drop all this drivel.

What you are describing IS Nationalism...

And I don't think blacks invented streetlights confused lol  

NOCTVRNVS

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:07 pm
Ok. But a black man did invent the streetlight.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:54 pm
It's so sad that racism exists and grows in a person's heart crying
Hitler's best friend in elementary was Jewish.... the next thing you know he's killing everyone who's Jewish crying how sad  

MirrorXofXAbsence

Greedy Fatcat

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:02 pm
Hitler himself was Jewish by birth.
Not to mention having brown hair and brown eyes rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:57 am
Efstathios

Exactly why you'll have to forgive Hitler for his stupidity. He was about as sharp as a bowling ball.  

Gimonavid

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:08 pm
Gimonavid
Efstathios

Exactly why you'll have to forgive Hitler for his stupidity. He was about as sharp as a bowling ball.

That may be, but I don't that exucses his actions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:30 pm
All racism does is hurt people for no reason. It only judges a large group of people on stupid generalizations or acts that not all of them were responsible for.

Like the whole Middle Eastern thing. It's not like the entire COUNTRY asked the terrorists to initiate 9/11! They're just so sick and stupid, making up these retarded-sounding pieces of gibberish and pretending it's 'Middle Easternese', and making all those dumb theories. There used to be this absolutely beautiful, sweet girl in my school from India. She eventually moved to California or one of those sunny-beach-countries, but all the kids said she'd 'gone back home to become a suicide bomber'. Idiots.

It's even worse for mixes, like me...
On my dad's side, I'm Native American, French-Canadian, and African American. On my mom's side, I'm English, Irish, and German. I get enough garbage about being a 'freak of nature' or some other such tripe, and then people rag on me for my seperate lineages, too.

Native American: my social studies teacher was discussing them once, and I was the only kid in class with Native American in me. Immediately, three kids started making those stupid pretend war cries and running around like idiots. Thankfully our authority-loving (she'd actually been in the military) teacher basically told them to shut it and sit down, and stop acting so ignorant.

African-American: the kids heard this and immediately told me that there was no way that I (the social recluse) could be one of 'them', as I didn't like 'their stuff'. But if I'd said something like 'all African-Americans like rap music and watermelon' (which I'd never say, by the way) they totally would've jumped on me. Come on.

English: man, if you're Caucasian in any way today, you basically get spat upon by society- at least, in my society. I live in sort of a racial heirarchy, where everyone who's moderately cool is either African-American or Hispanic, and the 'white kids' are the geeks, losers, creeps, and filth. You get into a conflict with any dark-skinned person and they immediately call you a racist. Please.

German: I feel sick whenever this comes up...My German ancestors were actually great-great-great uncles (or something like that) who ran away from Germany before WWII started, but kids still call me a Nazi and junk because I'm German. Even if my ancestors hadn't left Germany, it hasn't changed me, right? The worst part is, even the history books define the bad guys as 'the Germans'. They were 'the Nazis'. Not the race, the organization.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:03 pm
You need to move. Or work super hard to be "gifted" classes, those kids are smarter and as a consequence more tolerant. At least in my school, I think the CP classes were as you described, but that never happened in my classes because all my classes were gifted/AP level.
You also sound like my genetic twin. Would your Native American happen to be Cherokee?
Were your German ancesters von bremmen?

Oh yeah, also, I agree with everything you posted here, MsDevin92  
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas