Prisoner of Azkaban
  Goblet of Fire
  Order of the Phoenix
  Half-Blood Prince
  Book 7!
View Results

PiLLoWPanTz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:35 am
Its a three way tie between CoS, OotP, HBP. They all are really edgy and they seemed more adult than some of the others. And I liked the stories better.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:04 pm
I have a tie between Chamber of Secrets and Half-Blood Prince.

CoS tells a little more about Hogwarts and its history (I remember the Hat telling the history in bk 5 too, I think) & HBP b/c we get more questions and answers about Snape.  

Jedusor

5,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Black Waterlily

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:32 pm
OOTP, even though it made me cry. I loved the addition of Umbridge, and the way the story was laid out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:33 pm
I like the prisoner of azkaban. It's not all centered around voldemort, and Sirius Black is or was cool.  

Wings Akimbo

caemin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:35 pm
I like all of them. Though Book 3 and Book 4 are the best. Lupin will always be favorite professor. And in the fourth book, you learn about all of the different wizarding schools, and see all sorts of international wizards.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:54 pm
hmmm have the same favorite too 3 and 4 doe i voted for book 4 cause they learned to fight back thru studying by themselves and harry fight with malfoy lol i like that part cool sorry but like harry i like to hit malfoy very hard in the face mad specially when ive read the book 7 how he hit him in the train mad  

puzzledheart

Sapphire The Misfit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:02 am
I would have to say that Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix because You meet so many new people, find out more about Sirius who is so cool,lupin is back and I may be really weird because Ive always had a thing for lupin he seem's so dreamy But enough about him.And I nother reason I really like book number 5 is that it was the first book I ever read because a saw all the movies and after movie number 4 I couldent wate till the next one so I read nuber 5,6 then 1,2,3,4,5,6 and now I'm trying to find other books that I might like.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:52 am
I like them all but I'd have to say that "Prisioner of Azkaban" is my favorite. I'm a big Sirrius fan. lol.  

chibi_kasumi_108

AugureyRiddle

Irregular Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:05 pm
order of the Phoenix and half-blood prince  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:44 am
I've actually started liking th ebooks less and less as the series goes on. They're getting so dark and depressing... Plus, Harry is starting to annoy me. He whines and complains a lot. I know he's got a terrible burden on his shoulders but he's taking it out on everyone else all the time. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy reading Harry Potter and I'm not about to quit but I do enjoy it less now than I did in the beginning.  

Annikaya

Seanchaidh

Aged Explorer

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:01 am
Goblet of Fire, if only for the Yule Ball!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:49 pm
Seanchaidh
Goblet of Fire, if only for the Yule Ball!

Oh I must agree! The Yule ball was most intriguing! xd I also like the Prisoner of Azkaban and The Order of the Phoenix; Sirius is quite the interesting character and I like Tonks too.

The Half-Blood Prince made me cry... I've only read it once unlike the other books... I can't bear to re-read it. crying

AzureFlame

nessa7

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:00 am
I really like Half-blood prince most likely because of the H/G thing and where Voldemort starts attacking not so much on the part of Dumbledore dying  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:06 pm
for along time i didn't really care too much for any thing Harry Potter related but during my junior year of high school a few of my friends were making a big deal about Prisoner of Azkaban coming out in theaters. I was wondering why the big fuss so I borrowed my friends Prisoner of Azkaban book and it honestly couldn't put it down. I gave it back to her two days later and she couldn't believe I had finished it. not because it was a long book or anything but because we had so much work to do that a blew off to finish reading it.
All that leads up to my answer. Prisoner of Azkaban is probably my favorite because it was the first one I sat down and intently read. I had read the first one when it first came out but I didn't care as much then. Prisoner of Azkaban was just.. amazing. It was my first one if you want to get right down too it and it introduced to me my two favorite characters Sirius and Remus.
I love them all, but Prisoner of Azkaban the most.  

yougotownt12341245453

Moppet Strings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:05 am
It's a close race between Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince, but I'd have to choose Half-Blood Prince. Hopefully the last book coming up will out-rate both of those.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff