Reply 35: The Sub-Forum of Fine Arts
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Daisy

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:41 pm
Hello, everyone. I'm new to Gaia, only just signed on last month, but I've been in the arts since, well, as long as I can recall. XD

I'm a visual artist and an author with my BFA in Painting and my MFA in Illustration. I work as a free-lance illustrator and comic artist/author and I work primarily in ink, acrylic, digital collage, and words. I used to act and do tech back in the Stone Age, [i.e. - when I was in high school,] and although I don't actively participate in theatre anymore, I'm a huge patron of this particular fine art.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:30 pm
i'm not gonna act like i'm an artist and try sound all fakin inspired...
I like to write, draw, paint, my favorite style is graffiti,.....
i like playin with words too, and some other crap as well  

hell_sent_6

okaycowgirl

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:01 am
I am pretty new in gaia, my friend suggested it to me a few months ago and I tried out, I liked it so I spend quite alot of time on it (well that's when I don't have tests!)
yeah I am still in school (high school) but anyhow I have been interested in art eversince I was able to ummm walk and hold on to crayons without making a great mess by breaking all of them I guess... my fav subject at school would be art followed by science (I don't see the connection between these two subjects so don't ask).
I also participate in plays although I don't really get major characters, but I still enjoy being part of the play! I take as many art courses as possible during my school year, I sketch when I travel or go somewhere and I participated in all teh art activities teh school provides!!!!

well anyway it's nice to meet other people interested in teh same area
I am soooo excited!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:00 pm
Hey guys, what's up? I'm Sarah, Rah, or Okami. Any of those are cool with me.

I do paintings, especially landscapes, but they're never any good. I'm also a kind of actress, mostly on stage, not on film. I enjoy singing but I'm not any good at that either. I've been painting since I received my first oils set (9 years old), and acting since I was three, and singing since I could talk. I've been on Gaia for almost three years.  

Crazy Wolf Chick

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mad_Hatter_89

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:17 pm
Hi, I'm Madison.

I'm a fine arts student in high school. And I plan on keeping it as a minor when I go to college. I love music but I could never play and instrument nor sing.

I have a deviant but I haven't posted anything in a while.
http://mad0hatter.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:50 am
User Image

Im I~~nessarose~~I, im 14, from Ireland and I like to draw and paint and make stuff with clay

Judy Garland

Chhaya Moon

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:54 am
I'm Chhaya. I'm 16 and I am obsessed with drawing and painting. I've been doodling since I was 2 but it wasn't until 7th and eigth grade that I started to become more serious about art and learn how to do it properly. I've had a few peices in art shows. Two are surrently in a show right now. Woot. I haven't ever placed though.

I also sing. I've been in chorus at school for 3 years. I just had a solo in my last concert and I'm singing an entire song by myelf for the school voice recital. Very excited. I have to quit chorus next year though because I want to fit in art and an extra AP class. Sorry chorus, visual art's just more my thing.

You can check out my deviant art at http://www.Chhaya-Moon.deviantart.com I'm warning you though, I haven't updated in a long time. Maybe I'll do that today.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:16 am
Hello-ello!

I'm GirlPuck (you can call me Buttons if you want) and I'm from Newfoundland. I love to paint, draw, dance, play musical instruments (mostly piano and flute), write, etc. I've been playing the piano for twelve years and the flute for eight. I can do ballet and irish step-dancing and I like writing essays or research papers. My artisitic style is very whimsical and abstract and I'm always making new designs. I also have a lot of fun making beaded jewellery, and I adore photography.

I'm 17 (18 in one month and one day!) and I will be starting university next year (not in arts stuff though... I'm, um, a rock-hound sweatdrop ). Although arts are a passionate hobby for me, I will be persuing a career in earth science; but that's beside the point.

So, pleased to meet you all.  

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Romeo_moon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:05 pm
Hello! I'm Romeo_moon. I'm 26 years-old with an Associates of Science and Art from the University of Wisconsin-Manitowoc Extension, and a Bachelors of Science and Art from UW- Madison. I've been drawing every since I was very litte, with Disney and Don Bluth animated films as my largest inspirations. I did a little poetry in High School, too.
My dream would be to become a traditional 2-D animator, and work for Don Bluth, or another animation company. I even own the Animator's Survival Kit, one of the few text books out there for animators. I love drawing cartoon mice, like the ones you see in "The Secret of NIMH." I also read the webcomics Black Tapestries, Faux Pas, and Rescue Rangers: Of Mice and Mayhem.
I work mostly in traditional art materials like graphite, ink, watercolor, chalk pastel, oil paints, and charcoal. However, I've taken classes in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Director, and Flash. I have Gimpshop on my computer, but I'm waiting to get a scanner before I really start working with it. I've also used non-traditional materials like make-up to make abstract, 2-D works.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:23 pm
hey there, everyone! I like to draw, write poetry, sing, dance, etc. smile fine arts will be one of my choices for my course in college, and if I'm lucky, I'll start doing digital arts, and do some work using my talent in the future... wink  

kristine54

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:20 pm
Hello, everyone. How are you? I am Sensual Enigma Tourmaline, but you can call me "SET" for short. As you may have noticed, I am quite literate, and I value grammar above many things, for it important to the facade of intelligence. Unfortunately, just because I type well doesn't mean that I can write well. I try, though, I really do.

My main expertise of art is more in the visual area than anything else. I have absolutely no knack for music, and my writing skills are mediocre at best. Please, do not codemn. I am but a poor and wandering soul...

If you want a commision, just hit me up, and I'll try and see what I can do. I only do five commisions at a time, in order, and you will be able to see the list in my signature.

Thank you for your patience,
SET  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:57 am
Hello all!
I am a slightly literate 17 year old, and I love to sing. (I'm pretty good at it too!)
I also love drawing, which I'm getting better at, and acting.
I draw avi art, so if you want to buy any, ask!
I don't write stories (good ones, that is) but I have tons of ideas for them.
So yeah!
Oh, and my name is Sendryl. (sen-drill)
domokun heart domokun

Sendryl

Dapper Member

revengy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:23 am
hey, my name's chelsea. im 13, and i've been drawing for 4 years.
i also write stories, i wrote a book but im now re-writing it since it only came about 30 pages (not rly a bk heh) and i also love to sing. i sometimes write my own songs but i usually just to them for fun cos they end up stupid. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:47 pm
hi xd  

Angel Daiooby

FluffyBunnehPillow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:28 am
ello im fluff I've been drawing ever since I first sah pokemon XD (Uhh 5??) but I really sucked back then XD I draw of course anime!  
35: The Sub-Forum of Fine Arts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff