Book 7: Your thoughts and theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeulWolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:20 pm
Spyke Darkwing
I'm really getting tired of hearing the "popular" theory of Harry's scar being one of the horcruxs. the next person that says that better have some damn proof of it.

I hear that way too much as well. It's seriously getting on my nerves. I have some theories about the 7th book, but all I can say is that I think the Order will definetly lose some of their more prominent members. Oh and I think that she may bring Sirius back, because one of my main theories is that he did not die (well not fully, she may bring him back in some other form).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:13 pm
.:'If I was cute... would you buy me ice cream?':.

I think Rowling might have developed a great hate for the book series, so in the 7th book I beleive she will kill off everyone BUT Harry and then have harry find a way to got back and start all over again.
Or Harry will kill Voldemort and everyone will be happy and dance under the rainbows ^^
Seriously, I think something[friends death or kidnapping] will make Harry snap and he'll isolate himself from the Wizarding world. Then, he will come back, completely changed, and finish what he was born to do. Sappy yes, but hey.
Multi Colored Monkey does make alot of great points, and I agree with most of them.
I don't think Ron will die, he might get kidnapped..

Youka-chan

Aurora_Dance

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:40 pm
I rally want to see everyone end up in a couple. Like Harry and Ginny, Hermione and what his face... Rowlin gonna make the couple die together or live happily together... and everyone gonna come back to life with some spell Harry invented after he gain Voldermort power and after the spell Harry lose all the newly gained power and return to Hogwart to live happily ever after with Ginny... I still think that Fluer or Hermione is a better match for Harry than Ginny  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:36 am
1) Dumbledore is not dead. I agree with those who said he was the Phoenix flying away at his funerl.

2) Snape was on Dumbledore's orders, he is not evil and never will. I think hate and his own personality, is what makes him act like he does.

3) About the third book giving hints about the last: Harry's Father.
Harry thought he saw his father protect him from the dementors, so maybe that has something to do with it.

4) On the other hand, I think Harry's scar is a horcrux. And that after killing all of Voldemort's horcruxes other then his scar, Harry will have to do the noble thing and kill himself in order to really finish of Voldemort. <
5) I have been supporting the Harry/Herminone idea from the second I read the book. But there were no such hints given and not really any romantic interest in each other, along with the fact that they're more like Brother and Sister then a couple.

>>>Just some of my ideas. ^^  

StargemKitty

Madam Mayor

Eloquent Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:56 pm
~A magician gives you the illusion that has the appearance of the truth.~

1.ok listen J.K. Rowling said Dumbledore was dead and was not comeing back to life. DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE.

2.She also said someone in the group is going to die but I really cant figure out who. See if Harry dies there will be angry mobs with pitchforks and tourches outside of her house. And everyone loves Ron and Hermine so its confuseing.

3.I like the idea of Harry's scar being a horcrux but then Harry will have to sacrifice himself and thats just too sad to think of.

4. I think the new book title is wicked aswuem, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows I mean that title is just sooooo cool.

5.I think Draco is going to follow Harry, Hermine and Ron when they go to find the rest of the horcrux but he will be discovered by eaither Harry or Hermine.

6. I think McGonagle is going to be a big part of this book just because she is the new headmaster and she is almost like Harry's stepmother in a way. His aunt is a witch, but not the good kind. wink (his uncle and cousion are evil as well twisted )

~I give you the truth in the pleasant disguise of a illusion.~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:33 pm
OKay, I'm just going to be random, because i wan to here everyone's thoughts on this idea, (Becasue I'm just weird that way) In book five when Harry confronts Nick about being a ghost he said that the only people who become ghosts are wizards who fear death and die... now if Volds were to die in 7 (which I preaty sure he does) would he acctually fit that to a T and come back as a ghost?  

Kisa_Hiroshi

ricciXlover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:44 pm
I think Ron's going to die in an effort ot be brave and save Hermione. I think Harry is somehow closely connected to a final horcrux and will have face a serious decsion that could result in life or death of another character. Dumbledore's dead, Snape is a loser, Draco changes sides to join Harry out of fear. Harry will probably end up with someone, but I don't think it's Ginny because they seem to have moved on form each other and would be better off with other people. Ginny and Neville make a good couple in my opinion. I also think Rowling will end the book with some big connecting theory that will explain and connect everything random thing throughout the books. She will also give a gglimpse into the future of the characters and maybe the world, but more likely just the characters in a vague I want to be this sort of way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:12 pm
wow these are all such good ideas though i believe that harry and Voltemort will die in an all out battle so that nobody else can use the hp ideas!!!!!!  

simpsonguy1023

Toxic-SnowX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:04 pm
I know its probably been said already but I don't think Dumbledore is dead. I think its all just an elaborate plan made with Snape.

I think Harry will die in the end. If Sev were to die I think he would be killed by Voldy. I also think someone close to Harry may join Voldy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:40 pm
I'm going to make this as a document so that way I can look back on this and say "Oh my god, I acctually thought that" or "oh my god I was right" when the seventh book comes out. The therory that Kisa_Hiroshi came up with a few post behind this one I think is plausable but a little weird. Now I'm going to say this; The Horcux for Ravenclaw has to be something for knowledge, so I think it is a clock, and it might be at the Riddle house. As for Harry being a horcux... bogus! He is not one, that is my opinion, leave me alone, he may have some of Vold's abilities but if you have been tuched by the dieing with power, you might as well steal some of it youself, and it wouldn't be like Harry did it intentially, he had power too, and power tends to seek out more power. As for Sirius and Dumbledore; They are Dead, D.E.A.D. Dead, as in, they will never come back, get over it. Sevvy, well, I don't think he is all bad, but I don't think he is all good either, he is in it for himself, Volds is just a means to get what he wants. Hermione is going to live (but for some reason I think she is going to turn into a werewolf) Ron is up for option, I really couldn't care whether he lives or dies, he is a comic relief for me. Harry, honestly I think he will survive, but just berly. Bella.. I think she's too cocky for her own good, and she is going to die before the final battle, Petigrew is horrible but he'll die in the final battle along with snape. I think percy, Fudge, charlie and lupin are going to die, and maybe tonks as well. Okay that is it for my ramble.  

Neffir08

BlackvAngel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:05 pm
ya, remember how in book 5 dumbledore said that either harry or voldi would die? well i think they both will. and rowing said that the last word in book 7 is scar, i think it will be sumthin like 'they found the body of a young man and upon his forehead there lay.......a lightnight-bolt shaped scar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUM-DUM-DUM!!! surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:42 am
.B.l.a.c.k.-.A.n.g.e.l.
ya, remember how in book 5 dumbledore said that either harry or voldi would die? well i think they both will. and rowing said that the last word in book 7 is scar, i think it will be sumthin like 'they found the body of a young man and upon his forehead there lay.......a lightnight-bolt shaped scar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUM-DUM-DUM!!! surprised

But she also said that the last chapter of the last book was an epoligue of what happens to the people who survive... so I doubt that it would be a contiuneance of anything with the battle.  

Kisa_Hiroshi

PiLLoWPanTz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:40 am
I'm only sure of one thing: Harry and Voldie will kill each other and Snape was evil all along.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:15 am
I have heard several theories on this...

1) neville is actually some big part of the Harry vs Voldemort thing (denied by JK rowling)
2) Harry can't die because kids everywhere will become suicidal. (true but its possible for him to die and it not be all that sad)
3) Dumbledore told snape to kill him at the end of book 6, and that snape is actually going to save harry
4) Harry will sacrifice himself to save the world, but Tonks and Lupin will end up together and have a kid and call it Harry.

i've also heard that the last two words of the book will be "his scar". Make of that what you will. I cat help it, but i'm sort of expecting it to end
"voldemort took out his wand, pointed it at harry.... then he woke up in the cupboard under the stairs and it had all been a dream"

wouldnt that be cruel?  

Mad Madam Mimm

dark.not_evil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:22 pm
Kisa_Hiroshi
OKay, I'm just going to be random, because i wan to here everyone's thoughts on this idea, (Becasue I'm just weird that way) In book five when Harry confronts Nick about being a ghost he said that the only people who become ghosts are wizards who fear death and die... now if Volds were to die in 7 (which I preaty sure he does) would he acctually fit that to a T and come back as a ghost?

His soul is in seven parts, so I don't think he'll become a ghost- although his greatest fear is his own death.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff