Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:09 am
Luna Lovegood, Luna lovegood, oh and did I meantion LUNA FRICKING LOVEGOOD?! What else can I say? I love her. She's hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:02 pm
I love Snape, and Lupin and Sirius and Tonks and lets see the twins Fred and George. Well look at that I like charators who...wait... never mind. You will know what I mean at the end of book 7.  

MorieDeia

Alexandra Havoc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:01 pm
I'd probably say my favourite characters are Fred, George, Luna, Ron & Lupin. Fred & George are easily favourites of mine because they're really funny...who doesn't love them? 3nodding heart Luna because she's really unique. Ron because, well, he's Ron. That should be enough. Finally Lupin, because I loved Lupin/Tonks and all that. I support Lupin/Tonks, and Ron/Luna (even if it's not canon!).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:56 pm
My ultimate favorite character has to be Ron. I guess it's because I can relate to him so much. Besides him it's Fred, George, Luna, Sirius, and Remus. I'm not sure why I like them so much I guess it's just love. heart  

A Wonder to the World

Dunedien

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:29 am
My favorite is Serious, because he is the grown up that truly treats Harry, Ron, and Hermione like they are equals and not kids. He is also obviously very smart and mature to escape Azcaban and keep himself from leaving the Black house.
I really don't care about any pairings for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:04 am
I've always liked Hermione because her intelligence and no-nonsense attitude remind me of myself (I wish I had met a girl like that when I was a teen). Of course, it didn't hurt that she was so much more gorgeous in the movies than her plain-Jane description in the first book (plus Emma and her hair in the first movie just happen to look startlingly like a girl on whom I once had a crush).

Since "Phoenix" was released as a movie, I have also fallen in love with Luna. She was cast with such an adorable actress! (and I liked her quite a bit even before that). Again, she reminds me of myself in the way she says things that others mock but which surprisingly often turn out to be true (I think).

Among the men, I like Dumbledore for his reliable wisdom, and I like Mad-Eye for his healthy level of paranoia (given the environment in which the story takes place, I don't think that any level of alertness could be too high!). Since reading book 7, I have also developed begrudging sympathy for Snape as perhaps the most tragic character I've seen in many years.  

Uncle Jeff

Quotable Citizen

27,050 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pamyl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:39 am
Hermione! Always, always, always Hermione. Liked her since I first read the series. I guess its because I like her teeny bit bossy know it all attitude in the first book and the clever but good hearted attitude in all the books.

(Maybe also because... well my friends tell me I'm like her XP)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:23 pm
My faves are of course HP and SB but I LOVE Fred Weasley, he and Neville Make me laugh blaugh

Harry cause well, he's the hero and deep down we all love the hero, Sirius caus he is the bomb, Fred cause he is sexy and i lovers him *huggles and smooches on Fred* and Neville cause he makes me laugh and he is a good guy.

Do i support pairs? well I would for Sirius but sadly... crying and I do for the Harry/Ginny Relationship. I steal Fred as my own and Neville needs some one *huggles Neville* so yeah i support Pairs ^^  

Sabby-love

Nakia-Kai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:40 am
Am I the only one here who likes Draco...?

PROUD DRACO FAN!!! 3nodding

I don't know if anyone has seen it or not but here is a REALLY good video on Draco's Point of View

Judith - A look at Draco Malfoy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:12 am
luna & ginny smile they're my favs lol harry<3 ginny 4eva  

aussiebee

LycansTeacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:21 pm
Draco Malfoy & Luna Lovegood....They remind me of friends and myself  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:02 am
Doesn't ANYONE like McGonagall?
She's my favourite! Because she's alwasy there, She never disappoints you. And she's so cool, especially in OotP.

Then I like Dumbledore, because he's so... wonderful.

And Hermione, basically because I identify myself with her.  

Mianio

~Silver~ X

Newbie Noob

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:56 pm
*Turns head to the side* My favorite character believes in Nargles smile She wears radish earrings to keep them away along with her butterbear cap necklace O.O I like her cause she is actually uncontrollably power-full, but never seems to use magic much o.o I dont want her to be paired with anyone at all, cause she's cooler sitting there alone, reading upside down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:40 pm
My favorites: Weasley Twins, cause there humorous; Lupin,Kind; Sirius, kind and cool; Charlie, cause DRAGONS ARE AWESOME! and Luna,cause she's pretty and she's a little humorous.  

xXWitherWingsXx

Rsynexaea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:35 am
My favorite characters are Sirius, Fred, and George.

I like Sirius because he had a deep connection to Harry and a fatherly sort of figure, even though he can be a bit reckless. He's just, loveable! I like Fred and George because they are geniouses in the prank department! They are just so much fun to read about!

I like all the obvious pairings, like HarryxGinny and RonxHermione. Nothing special really.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff