Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 28: EZ Games (Like Solitaire only better!)
Sign IN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

TsumetaiHinote

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:31 pm
yep definately younger than most of you  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:56 am
Kataton

And look how lucky you are that we still let you hang with us!! lol  

Aurora Sing
Crew

Jus A Boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:36 am
Hi
I'm probably the oldest, or at least one of the oldest people here.
I'm 38, getting ready to turn 39.
I like people and playing games.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:13 pm
I like people and playing games too.  

xUltra Violetx

TsumetaiHinote

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:27 pm
Aurora Sing
Kataton

And look how lucky you are that we still let you hang with us!! lol
Absolutely, I love this sub-forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:11 am
I kinda feel like I'm way younger than you guys! Anyways, I love computer games! Books and drawing plus movies blaugh And I live in South Africa. Which BTW I'm findind it very diffcult to find others who live in SA here, lol.  

DeenieVolente

pixilated_dean

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:51 am
hi pPL~♥

iM naDinE ..naDz for ShoRt..UMM i loVe to PLay pC..UMm loVE to DrAw..frIEndly..

nd Im ~>15 blaugh

burning_eyes

...~ heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:27 pm
Howdy there! My name is Rachel, I live Here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm 18, and I like to sing, dance, act, write, and do the internets! I have an Identical twin sister, too.

Yaoi, Nintendo, Disney, Square-Enix, and Broadway all have a piece of my heart!

Yotsu

O.G. Gaian

Megamickel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:56 am
Hiya there! I'm Michael. I live in Iowa Park, Texas, which is a msall town near Witchita falls that NOONE else has probably heard of. I'm 16 years old, and obsessed with LARPing, Gaia, and a certain person who I'd rather not mention, even if I know noone I know will read this wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Howdy... I'm Brandon. I am 13, and I live in Nebraska. My other account is called amancallednobody, but if you pm that account to say, "hi" and whatnot, i wont get back to you right away...that account got banned for a bit. xd But I'm sure you guys will appreciate my sence of humor, my charm, my maturity, and my ability to list information about myself that you wouldnt be able to use later on in life. smile  

xXxsnozberriesxXx

Aurora Sing
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:21 pm
Welcome everyone!! Enjoy the games!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:06 pm
It's funny, i was going to post that too except I thought it would sound wierd from some one other than the mod.  

TsumetaiHinote

Aurora Sing
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:03 am
Kat~
You can give happy welcome wishes to our newest members!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:18 am
sweet. Welcome to the EZGames Sub-forum new peoples!  

TsumetaiHinote

Kristall Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:30 am
My name is Marijke, I'm going to turn 27 in October, and I'm an American living in Germany with my German husband, our 5 and a half month old daughter,our 1.5 year old male terrier mix dog and two small Mallard ducklings (dunno their exact age, they were orphaned and we've been taking care of them for a couple weeks now), and our roommate/friend.
I've lived here in Germany for a year and a half now.

I'm interested in parenting (attachment/interactive parenting, breastfeeding, and making babyfood when the time comes), languages, politics, computers, web design, art/drawing/illustration, web coding/graphics, and animals. And my fave band is Rammstein, but I love many others (Dutch bands/songwriters: Herman van Veen and BLOF are awesome!)

I have not yet had a German class, yet. I did not have time to take any back in America, and the classes I'm signed up for here don't start until sometime in October. However, having lived with it for over a year, I am getting an ear for it and, predictably, can understand more than I can speak. I actually need more regular practice, though. (My husband and I don't have much time and when we do have time to spend together, we don't use it for learning German except a word here or there or maybe a sentance, but not on a regular basis.) I've taken a few different free online courses, but I haven't really been able to get too much out of them.
After I am far enough in German, I would like to take Dutch. I've visited the Netherlands (Noord-Holland) a few years ago for the summer, and I loved it there! I miss it and want to visit again sometime. Technically, it shouldn't be hard, since we live near the Dutch/German border, but time and money are currently preventing us from doing so.

Having moved to a new country, leaving my family and friends in America, I'm always looking out for new friends who live closer by. In fact, I'd love to find some friends who live in NRW... preferably Wuppertal or Radevormwald.

And, of course, I'm addicted to Gaia Online and Live Journal, and eBay when I have money (naw, I'm not really addicted to eBay, it's just a great place to find stuff that I cannot get or find here in Germany... for example, baby stuff.. some stuff just hasn't seemed to get popular in Germany, like the Bumbo Seat, which I had to find a seller in the UK to get one for my daughter).

Speaking of my daughter, I am completely in love with being a parent. She is my first child and my first pregnancy and I loved it and love her immensely (though I'll admit, the last couple months of pregnancy were exhausting and frustrating, and I couldn't sleep straight through the night, I could barely move, blah, blah, blah.. I had a huge baby tummy). When my daughter was born, she was 8.81 lbs (4065 grams) and 20.3 inches long (52 cm). Yes, she was born in Germany. She has, unfortunately, never met her American grandparents, though they have heard her over the phone. Her Oma and Opa (German grandparents) are completely in love with her!

About politics, my husband is chairman of this circle for Die Linke.pds (in the words of Rammstein "My heart beats on the left.") I am not a member yet, but am a supporter (I don't have time for the meetings anymore, now that I am a mother.)

So, yeah... that's me! Sorry it was so long.. I'm not good at introductions because I don't know how much to say, how long or short to make them, etc..  
28: EZ Games (Like Solitaire only better!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games