Submit

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:18 am
Home sweet home

Applejack allowed Taroji to lead her through the forest. She relaxed in his company enjoying the soft sounds of the animals and birds around them as they travled. With the turning of the leaves the trees were splashed with color and the ornage mare couldn't help but admire the lovely sceenery. "It's lovely this time of year isn't it?"

As the walked she kept close to Taroji's side not so much because she was afraid to travel alone as it was more enjoyable to be near her new friend. "Are we near your home yet?" She asked looking around at their surroundings trying to take the beauty of it all in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:53 pm
Taroji walked with secure steps back towards his home with only a few hours walk over small hills, rocky areas in the forest and when they suddenly reached a lake Taroji smiled and puffed his head lightly at Applejack's side. She was walking so close to him anyway sure it was very nice she smelled so good and was very warm but he still felt a little nervous about a female's company but just a little.

" Ahh we are here...just a few minutes away you will see a teepee set up near the riverbank "

He looked very happy and took some playfull jumping steps and wagged his braided tail. The girl he had brought to his home was so pretty he really hoped the others would like her as well just like he did.

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:23 pm
"Oh that wasn't very far at all. This is so much fun. I can't wait to see the river."Taroji's playfulness was infectious and Applejack found herself dancing along with the handsome stallion as he pranced playfully. It was always fun to visit places she had never been before and the orange mare felt the excitement building with each step they took.

Lifting her her head high she glanced around to see if the lake was visable from where their present location. She was a little dissapointed when she couldn't see it at first, but she brightened as the breeze brought with it the scent of water near by. Cheerfully her ears sprang forward and her step quickened as she followed where Taroji lead.

Turning to look up at the taller soquili she asked, "So what's your human friend like? I don't have a human friend so I don't know much about them."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:06 am
A young man with brownish hair was stretching out his body some and then he yawned. He looked a little tired but maybe he just woke up, he then turned his head around because he tought he heard something and then he saw Taroji. It seemed like his soquili friend was back and oh what was that? another soquili..hm he had never seen her before maybe a new friend off Taroji's but he tought it was a little strange because Taroji didn't use to bring girls home..

" Yes~~ now we are here and i think my friend is looking a little confused over there "

He said smiling and looking back at Applejack she seemed to have fun even if she seemed a little scared off new things sometimes but he was here if something happend. Taroji wagged his tail as a hallo towards his human friend and her really hoped he wouldn't dislike Applejack, he didn't use to bring any other soquili's to there home but he was sure Bhavesh wouldn't mind.

" Ah well he is very nice but a little shy...a lonly man with a soquili that is just boring i use to think he should start a family off his own soon "

Bhavesh

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:46 am
Glacing over at Bhavesh the orange mare wickered a greeting with a bob of her head. The stallion's human friend seemed nice from what she could see of him so far.

Slowly the ornage mare stepped forward not wanting to startle Taroji's friend since the stallion had said that the human was a little shy. When she felt she was close enough she streatched out her neck toward Bhavesh though she didn't touch him and made another encoraging sound.

Looking back at Taroji Applejack nodded chuckling softly. "A family would certenly make for a lively life. There's little bordom to be found when your chasing after younglings. Children are good at getting themselves into all sorts of messess that they need help to get back out of."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:46 am
Bhavesh blinked Taroji seemed to get along fine with the girls but he was all silly so why wouldn't they like him. He smiled but he wounderd if Taroji knew what he had thrown himself into women was never any game, for Taroji the must things looked like games.

" Oh hallo both off you...i see you got yourself a nice grilfriend Taroji "

He bowed and smiled agian..

" Ah well i don't know anything about that i don't even remember my parents or if i have any siblings i am jsut use to Bhavesh "

He actually didn't know anything about children more then that Moir was a child but she never acted like one so he had nothing to compare to. Then he smiled towards his human friend but looked surprized when he mentioned that he borught his girlfriend...oh he hadn't been thinking off that, it could look like that when you brought a girl home but he had to admit Applejack was special she wasn't juse any girl. He blushed very lightly but it could be hard to see against his dark skin.

Bhavesh

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:33 am
Applejack blinked her large eyes at Bhavesh as she thought about what the human had said. She hadn't ever really thought about being someing's girlfriend or what it might be like to have a boyfriend.

Looking out of the side of her eye she glanced at Taroji and smiled at the bashful expression on his handsome face. As far as relationships went the ornage mare wasn't very knowlageable, but she felt a warmth deep inside as she decided that she wouldn't mind learning more especially if it was Taroji she could do that learning with.

"I don't remember my family very well eather, I had a lot of friends but I can't recall my parents at all. But I have met other soquili familys before and that's where I learned about them. There are a lot of soquili if you go down closer to the village."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:41 pm
Bhavesh laughed a little when he saw his soquili friends expression he knew him very well now actually so he knew most off his moods and expressions. Then he walkedup to great his friend and patted him some on his neck and then over his back.

" I see you are in good shape as always my friend "

He tiled his head to the side and looked at the orange mare with apple motives on her side, Bhavesh actually tought this mare looked more strange then Taroji because off her markings but she was beautiful. Then he reached out his other hand towards the mare maybe she wanted to great him too..

Taroji pushed up some dust and grass with one off his hoves he looked a little nervous maybe that was just because he got embarrased over Bhavesh calling Applejack his girlfriend. Then he shoke his head to shake off the feelings..he had to talk about that with Applejack later but not now he wanted to showher around first.

" OK~~ i start showing you around as soon as you think you are finished here ^~ "

He grinned and wagged his braided tail as he use to.

Bhavesh

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:23 am
Rubbing her soft nose against Bhavesh's hand the ornage mare whinnied a welcome to the human wisking her tail happily. It was always nice to meet new people. Taroji's friend seemed really kind and she could tell he would be a good person to have as a friend.

Blowing air through her nose to tickle Bhavesh's plam she turned to Taroji with a grin. "Oh yes, I'd love to have a look around your home. It's been lovely from what I've seen of it so far. If you want to go now that would be ok with me." Applejack's eyes shown with excitment as she bobbed her head in the stallion's direction.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:23 am
Bhavesh smiled when he felt the soft nose in his hand and couldn't help to laugh when she blow air in it, heh she was just as silly as Taroji he tought they would make a good couple. Then he stepped aside to start taking the all campfire-woods away he had to make a new for the night..

" I hope you stay for a while...little Moir is mostly by her self "

Taroji nodded ok so he should show her around...what should he start with..he looked at the teepee, the campfire, the forest around them and the big lake next to them that was almost about it...hm maybe he could make it a little bit more exciciting? Taroji started walking near to the lake river side..

" Well it isn't really that much to see...but i think this lake is the most beautiful with this place...and the trees around us "

He looked at Applejack and waited for her answer...what did she tought? maybe she didn't like it..

Bhavesh

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:40 pm
Applejack whinnied a reply to Bhavesh even though she knew the two legger could not understand her. Then with a smile for Taroji the orange mare turned to look in the direction he had gone.

When she saw the lake she paused taking the time to get a good look. It was beautiful and it deserved proper apprechiation.

"Oh this place is beautiful Taroji." She breathed softly. "It's almost like a private little clearing all of your own. Your very lucky to have found such a nice spot and so close to the water too. And now I can see why you like to play in the water so much. I don't think it would be possible to live here if you didn't like water at all."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:48 pm
Taroji looked at Bhavesh it was sad he didn't understand what Applejack ment but he would learn if she stayed for a while or visited more often. Bhavesh was good at understanding soquili's well at least Taroji tought that.

" Ahhh i am glad you like it~~ it's a very nice place i lived here for a few years...i was just wandering around by myself before i cam here, i couldn't remember anything either before i got here that is still a mystery to me "

But he didn't sounds so unhappy over it anymore if he rememberd it then he did but if he didn't it wasn't something that was going to kill him.

" Yup! water is so nice...heh well some cats don't like water but this errrr soquili do "

He smiled and looked at his stripes that he was coverd in.

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:09 am
Applejack nodded at the sad almost wistful tone Taroji had when he spoke of his forgotten past. She understood that pain all to well not really have manymemories of her own past. But he seemed happier now and that knowlage made her warm towards the twolegger who had watched over her new friend. "I'm glad you found Bhavesh then, even if you don't remeber what happened before at least you have a good friend now with whom you can make new memories with."

"I think I might stay here for a while." The orange mare said after a pause. "If you don't mind that is." She said quickly realizing he might not be pleased at her inviting herself. But hoping at the same time that he wouldn't mind her staying because she would love to have their company. Living by yourself was very lonely. "And if you don't think your friend would mind. I've been alone for a while. It would be nice to have friends around to talk to and have fun with."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:54 pm
" Well i be fine ut i hope i remember someday and i hope my past isn't all that bad "

He really hoped he didn't have a bad past, maybe his mind forbid him to remember? he shoke his head and looked back at Applejack now he had her and his friends it was a new family he didn't have to worry anymore

" Oh sure you can~~ that would be great! stay as long as you wish i know me and Bhavesh wont mind "

He felt really happy he could understand this feeling when others talked about pink clouds was like being in love kind off heh it felt very nice actually. He stood there smiling and looking silly for a minute before he noticed that he just stood there..

" Ok well like i said here is the lake...Bhavesh teepee is over there and then we have the beautiful forest around us...this is my home <3 "

Hime

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces