Hikari Minagi

Dapper Gekko

4,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:05 pm
- wonders why fumes at the fact that her Shirou-chan isn't on the poll list. -

Hehehe. I love Bleach. Hitsugaya Toushirou's my favourite character, just because of the fact that from the first time I saw what he looked like I knew I'd like him, and when I found him in the manga I did -- because I could relate to him so well.

My other favourite characters are Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Byakuya, and Wonderwyce Margera.. And I've read the manga up to the current chapter (271), I'm waiting for 272. ^^

Bleach is awesome, second in my book only to my all-time favourite anime, Rurouni Kenshin. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:30 pm
I love the first opening theme song to bleach ''shine like a star'' its awesome and i've started watching bleach a bit late but not that late. My fav character is Rukia  

Ori-chan14

iMullet

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:42 pm
mine is Orohime 'cause she's HOT exclaim  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:30 pm
my fav is kon cause hes funny  

Revenge Of The Milk

Senso Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 pm
My fave is Hitsugaya Toushiro hes so cool!hes a captain and hes younger and stronger then alot of grown ups!i only watched a couple of episodes now im addicted!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:48 pm
i haven't read the manga yet but i've seen every episode of the anime thus far and i'm addicted, i always can't wait for the next ep.  

Quen Callwin

apple_vang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:56 pm
OMG i love Ichigo cause he never gives up, he cares about others, and is so AWESOME!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:12 pm
I love this show and manga!! I don't know why it's called bleach though. Yet I like it anyway. I always roleplay it with my friends at Delco!! Well my favorite character is Renji Abaria! I love him!! heart heart His Bankai is so amazing!! ^.^ I can't remember what's it's called but yeah it's pretty cool!! ^.^

I don't like to watch it that much because I'm farther in the manga but I accidentally keep clicking on the wrong page and get kinda confused. Well also I don't like their voices in the anime! Yet without watching the Anime I pronounce the wrong Ichigo and I say the girl pronounciation getting my boyfriend kinda mad at me...so yeah.. sweatdrop Oops.

Hinoiri [Darkest One]

Snowyyxd

Tipsy Hopper

11,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:08 pm
bleach is one of my top favorite animes....the fillers aren't too bad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:15 pm
hat and clogs is my fave.
If I had to pick fromthe list I'd say either Rukia, Ichigo or Orihime  

cloudsword654

Kuroneko_suki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:19 pm
Ulquiorra is my favorite.

(He popped recently in the series, the japenese one at least.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:16 pm
I like Renji,Gin,and Hitsugaya.  

Gaaraslostfriend

JoeyRay Smith51

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:32 am
The dude is bad at getting the Hallows.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:39 pm
Hinoiri [Darkest One]
I love this show and manga!! I don't know why it's called bleach though. Yet I like it anyway. I always roleplay it with my friends at Delco!! Well my favorite character is Renji Abaria! I love him!! heart heart His Bankai is so amazing!! ^.^ I can't remember what's it's called but yeah it's pretty cool!! ^.^

I don't like to watch it that much because I'm farther in the manga but I accidentally keep clicking on the wrong page and get kinda confused. Well also I don't like their voices in the anime! Yet without watching the Anime I pronounce the wrong Ichigo and I say the girl pronounciation getting my boyfriend kinda mad at me...so yeah.. sweatdrop Oops.

Ya, I have no idea why it's called Bleach also! xd
Renji is SOOOOOOOOO HOT!!! *high fives* I think his Bankai is Zabimaru. I don't know if I spelled it right! sweatdrop The way I remebered that was in an episode preview he says "Rawr, my Zabimaru!! Chop up the pickled raddish!!" rofl rofl rofl rofl One of my favorite english quotes! xd

I've also read more of manga then what I've seen in the anime. 3nodding And I love them both! whee  

Besulalea

Cheery Visionary

15,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers