Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:28 pm
hakkai girl
SAIYUKI. nough said
I must say... I love you. (Not seriously...). ^_^ I love Saiyuki too...^^;; I like A LOT of manga's!! Imadoki, Saiyuki, Beyblade, Digimon, DNAngel, Angel Sanctuary, Ceres, Wolf's Rain...-_-;; It never ends really...I just get random manga's and read them...I like a lot of different one's...asking me to name my fav manga is like asking me to name every single person related to me who's alive...<.< >.> and I don't mean intermediate family...I mean cousins, 2nd cousins, 3 cousins, great aunts, uncles...all those people at the reunions...etc, etc, etc. ^^;; I'm sure you catch my drift...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:25 pm
Well of course the number one fave would be god damn HELLSING!!!!!, then kai doh maru, ummm dead leaves, umm......and a couple more that im leaving out  

All That You Are

Luminesta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:18 pm
I really like the Tenchi Muyo mangas. They are really funny. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:59 pm
Deathnote and Fruits Basket, and odd combo, I know  

angermanagement1o1

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:26 pm
Mine's most definatly Full Metal Alchemist. It's so awesome! I'm beyond obsessed. I think it's got an awesome storyline, and it's characters are really well thought out. However, almost the entire last half of Full Metal Alchemist had nothing to do with the manga except for some of the characters and the setting, because the anime was progressing at a much faster pace then the manga. The anime ended T.T, and the manga's only at volume 8. Which sucks. I'm also an Edward Elric fangirl. He's so hot!

My probably second favorte manga is Naruto. It's okay, but the english anime sucks. Although they didn't really alter any important parts of the story line, the voices aren't that great. My favorite character for Naruto is Subaku no Gaara. Squee. Although he does turn good eventually and into the Kazekage, he's still kewl (and psychotic)...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:18 pm
hmmm... well i like & read a ton of manga... my favs would be fma (fullmetal alchemist), inuyasha, ranma, naruto, bleach, kare kano, rurouni kenshin, one piece... & more. im currently reading gravitation... its pretty good so im probably gonna read more (yea i like shonen-ai... & yaoi is okay as well...)  

RedRainDropz

Uchiha_Ichigo_dta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:47 pm
mahou sensei negima  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:28 am
I like Love Hina the most so far...... ninja  

Kendamn

Hilarious Prophet

3,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:37 pm
Mine has to be Love Hina. I remember I would be in my room alone--like I always am--and listen to teh Shakira vol. 2 CD. They are like connected.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:27 pm
i love Ceres, celestial legend  

cazziegal

Triskellion

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:41 pm
One Piece And D. Grey-Man! WAHOO! Pirates and Excorcists! xp pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:55 am
do u guys know the flower of the deep sleep its so good i luv getbackers too cool  

Alex7s

DarrkElf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:06 am
Just finished reading volume 1 of Vampire Game and will now start hunting the next volumes 4laugh

Hayate x Blade rocks, Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa is also funny (a bit ecchi).

Maria-sama ga Miteru, Fruits Basket, Read or Dream... so many manga... so little money... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:24 pm
my favorite manga is inuyasha and naruto.  

Anabethe

-[Rebel.Detanate]-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:49 pm
I personally love Crescent Moon. It has an awesome character-base, and a plotline that is sort of confusing at first, but after you read on, you get to understand it fully. It's humerous, actiony, and some romance. Overall awesomeness xD  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff