Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 2 - Out of the Frying Pan (Day 2) [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:29 pm
Leslie would be close behind Freth, essentially trying to keep an eye on their flanks as the diplomatic team made their approach. When the island had been described as a Dragon hellscape, she ahd been prepared to fight to get to this camp. Not....look at some really docile Pokemon. Something was not right here. She didn't even bother with listening to Freth beyond the stay back and be cautious party, already getting her Porygon to begin examining the area alongside her in some effort to find what made this place so strange at the moment.

-----

Aria would simply take off as the groups began to slowly divide out, intent on scouting over the areas that the other Snagems had rampaged through the previous day. Specifically, she was sticking near where the major open battles between them and the Kanto team had been occurring from what she had heard. If an area was big enough to support that much chaos in such relatively close constraints, it seemed likely for Roto-drones to have arrived in that area in order to entice a similar level of open conflict and entertainment for the people watching this all go down.

"Best play this by entertainment ideas. Doubt they would stuff all these drones way off the beaten path unless the area was really interesting or hard to find. Real boring television to watch someone wander off into a basic cave with nothing in it besides a drone." Aria muttered to herself, her attention divided between her search and her Pokemon. Billy had already proven the kind of havoc he could cause, best not to let him have a chance to induce that much havoc again unsupervised.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:51 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Aden studied the map on his SNAG for a bit, still working to get a feel for the land. Trying to sort out what might be a probable location for one of the Roto-drones and gain a bit of an edge, maybe put a bit less of a burden on a Wooloo that wasn't used to battling. He thought about asking what the others thought of ideas, but Krysta being a local- and able to explain more of the locales- was already proving to be a huge boon to the team. Noting her apprehension after finishing, he spoke up.

"If you're worried about talking out of line, don't be. If there's anyone we can learn about the region quickly from, it's someone who's lived here. It's a lot better than us stumbling around and trying to learn it without that... or falling into tourist traps. Besides, those last two places you mentioned sound like the sort of natural defenses they'd want to go for..." Aden mused on those last snippets in particular. "If we go to the Dusty Bowl, though, we need to be on alert. Sandstorms aren't usually great at helping eyesight, hybrid senses or no."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:59 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

Blizzard120

Having been given the order from Freth, Kaya would approach the camp to extend the proverbial olive branch, however he wouldn’t be allowed a second to express his peaceful intentions.

As soon as the hybrid was visible to Team Alola a guitar would strum and heavy metal music would begin to play, instantly putting the visible members of Team Galar on alert and sending a certain native Pokemon rushing towards Kaya from behind some trees, the angered Haxorus rushing him with a Stomping Tantrum. It didn’t end there either, the Lickitung would lash out with its insanely long tongue, intent on restraining Kaya for the Haxorus to make short work of and if that wasn’t enough the Crabrawler would leap into action itself and come down from above Kaya with a Crabhammer. It was safe to say they were still sore from last time. Looks like diplomacy had failed before it started.

The girl and her Raichu hung back, the Alolan variant choosing to instead cast a Safeguard on its teammates. Say, where was that music coming from anyways? The faint sound of growling could be heard coming from behind Freth and the others, from the lake in fact. Looks back that Gyarados and Lapras seemed particularly angry now, completely different from how they were just seconds ago. Was it the music? Both were glaring at the Snagems but for now did nothing.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

Dusty Bowl was a fair bet, such a location would be daunting for non-natives to journey through, let alone survive in. Team Galar would be particularly prepared to set up camp in such a discouraging location. With the group seemingly set on checking out Dusty Bowl their path forward was fairly laid out; straight north, through North Lake Miloch, over the Motostoke Riverbank bridge, and through Bridge Field.

The trio would make it all the way to the end of the North Lake Miloch area before they came across anything outside of the random wild Pokemon. A battle was taking place on the bridge over the riverbank, one instigated by the Trainer’s Eyes function, the circle of red energy around them being the telling sign. A young brown haired girl from Team Johto, sporting a bulbous white hat and red ribbon tied around it, and her Marill, were battling a member of Team Unova, a punk clearly from Virbank and his Elekid. Wasn’t a good matchup for the girl but she appeared to be holding her own.

The battle was none of their concern but what they were fighting over was of interest. Right above the battle was a Roto-drone giving off a blue pillar of light. One of the more eagle eyed Snagems would note it had a ‘2’ on it, meaning someone could pull out one of their fully evolved Pokemon if they claimed it. Would it be unethical to swoop in and claim it for themselves? Maybe. However it looked like someone else had the same idea as one of the Snagems would spot a member of Team Kalos quietly swimming in the river, holding up her Clauncher, the Pokemon holding the Challenger Band in its claw as she aimed to have the Pokemon launch it at the drone and activate it. Who would steal it first?

A nearby Liepard also watched them from the grass, whether or not they saw it was up for debate but soon enough it would pounce and make itself known. Some of the Pokemon in the Wild Area liked to mess with trainers it seemed like. It had its eye on the big juicy bird that was Blizzard.

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

TerashiLeonGoken

Odd and Terashi decided to stick together while they explored the Dappled Grove, meanwhile Aria would stick to the area beyond the Watchtower, what was called East Lake Axewell.

Odd and Terashi would make it to Dappled Grove well enough, it was one of the more peaceful areas of the Wild Area, Skwovet skittering around and Cherubi happily swinging from the trees. They would pass up a sleeping Vileplume and outside of its absolutely horrid smell it didn’t bother them. A few minutes into their wandering through the grove they would spot a flash of blue light ahead, a Roto-beacon and thus a Roto-drone. Once they made it to the drone they would find it stuck in a tree, the Rotom controlling it distressed over its situation by the looks of it. A strange bug Pokemon appeared to be taking an interest in it, poking it with a telepathically controlled stick. To the two Snagems the weird Pokemon looked like an oversized Ledian. A quick search of the Pokedex function on their SNAGs told them it was a native Pokemon, an Orbeetle. From what the dex told them it was probably curious over the drone and likely intended to find out what it was, one way or another. Fortunately for them it hadn’t spotted them yet.

The drone itself had a ‘1’ on it.

“Hey! I saw the beacon first!” A young lad with red hair styled to look like fire protested, his uniform indicated he was from Team Sinnoh, a Claydol hovering by his side. He was just behind the Snagems, having stepped out from behind a tree.

The boy’s shouting instantly alerted the Orbeetle, who did not appear to be happy with the intruders. Summoning forth incredible power for a wild Pokemon the Seven Spot Pokemon would rip an entire tree out of the ground with Psychic and proceed to send it flying at Odd and Terashi, and by proximity the boy behind them.

As for Aria she would have a few options presented to her as she wandered the open field. Finding herself in front of the steps to Motostoke she would spot a faintly glowing den along the lake shore, the glow clearly indicating it had a Wishing Piece still in it. For that matter there was also a red Roto-drone hovering over the lake itself, waiting for someone to claim it and receive an item. She would have a moment to consider snatching up one, or both, the only thing that might bother her being a Galarian Weezing floating in the air nearby but even it didn’t seem interested in her.

“Want to share?” A teenage girl with her hair done up in two buns asked as she arrived on scene, a weird looking Octillery by her side, two of its tentacles were shaped like boxing gloves and it was a pale beige color. Her uniform indicated she was part of Team Galar. “I mean, I guess we could fight over both of them.” She shrugged. “Either way I’m leaving here with something so...” The brazen girl said, not waiting for Aria’s decision as she began to approach the den, seeming to make the decision herself.

A camera Roto-drone hovered overhead.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:17 pm
Seeing the log lobbed at us, I dropped to my belly in an attempt to dodge it. Odd was or could become incoporeal, so he didn't really have to worry as far as I knew. The kid... well, if Odd didn't help him, he was on his own. Being skilled enough as a trainer to get in an event like this, he likely had some tricks up his short sleeves. Once the log flew overhead, I'd jump back to my feet and let Simon out. "Night Slash!" I ordered. Simon would lunge at the Orbeetle on my command, swiping at the bug with Dark-type energy-infused claws.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:53 am
"Dusty Bowl it is then." I said to the two of them. "It seems like the best shot, honestly because Its a similar tactic to where we keep our headquarters in Johto. That said, knowing that makes me want to find one of those drones as soon as possible all the more though, at the very least to keep the wild Pokemon at bay if what Krista says is true is actually there." I mused. As much as I would love keeping Torchic around to keep fighting, unfortunately, there was mismatches galore in a place like that unless Torchic at the very least evolved, and even then there was no certainty since Torchic would then be inexperienced in its new form let alone the unknown strength of everything in the Dusty Bowl. "Let's get moving."

As we traveled northern, we caught sight of the battle. I signaled to the two of my partners to stay low and out of sight. We didn't need to garner any more attention than what two hybrids could already do so. A battle. Figures. But why there of all things? Doesn't look like a spot which had a wishing piece. And then I saw it. The roto drone. "...jackpot. Aden, Krista, unless you got any objection, I'm going for that thing while the getting is goo-...oh no." As I was trying to discuss tactics and checking for the coast being clear, I noticed going up the river another one who apparently had the same idea. If I don't move now, I'm not getting it and the three of us was hosed. My instincts then started to trip; right behind us. I perked up. Instincts picking up on a presence. Too strong to be human or channeler. Probably hybrid? Probably mid-strength? Or Pokemon? Which if that's the case, something I probably could risk Torchic going after, though it wasn't going to be pretty. "Aden...you sense that? Company, directly behind us." I said, keeping my voice real low.

Time was of the essence. We had probably less than a minute to lay claim to that drone and too many things to go wrong.

-------------------------

Freth's own senses would soon trigger. There was more here than the Pokemon in the immediate area. "Kaya!" It would be too late, though. This...was a trap. Not just any trap, but perhaps a worse case scenario they hadn't considered. Galar already beat the Snagems to the punch with the same idea. Freth looked back for a second, taking note to the water Pokemon that acted off; she wasn't worried about them for the time being. Even if they wanted to attack, unless they wanted to crawl on the land, it wasn't happening. If they wanted to try to pick everyone off at a distance with Hyper Beams, Hydro Pumps, Ice Beams, or anything of the like, they'd risk downing their newfound allies in the cross fire of trying to get to the Snagems. That being said, they still had the teams here, plus the Pokemon on the island to weather through. Perhaps the water Pokemon wasn't meant to snipe...they were preventing the Snagems from leaving.

"Great." Freth would say to herself. One thing was for certain, the team was going to have to fight like hell to get back off the island and make it back for camp. "Hitmonchan!" Freth called out, sending out her allotted Pokemon for the tournament. The ball bursts open and out came the fighting type, out for battle. First things first: Save Kaya. "Hitmonchan! Mach Punch!" she called out, pointing out the Lickatung threatening to ensnare Kaya. Freth would then move forward herself, rattling off one handed Ice beam shots to push back on the Haxorus. "Leslie, Ulla, watch our backs! We're not going to be able to leave without a battle."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:50 pm
"Kaya hold on!" Ulla shouted as she was about to spring into action, but then Freth beat her to the punch. She pulled out a Pokeball as her partner Velvet came out. "Velvet let's go help Freth and use-" Before she could finish her sentence, she was told to watch their rear. She turned behind them to hear a growling. "Velvet come here." Vulpix then ran back to her trainer as she climbed up to her shoulder. One thing that stuck out to her, was the emotions of the Pokemon. For now, she focused her Fairy Energy to surround her and Leslie for protection. "Leslie we need to help the others somehow. We can't just stay here. Maybe if we find out where the music is coming from, that could really help us."  

Cecile Silverstone

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:01 pm
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

TerashiLeonGoken

Odd and Terashi decided to stick together while they explored the Dappled Grove, meanwhile Aria would stick to the area beyond the Watchtower, what was called East Lake Axewell.

Odd and Terashi would make it to Dappled Grove well enough, it was one of the more peaceful areas of the Wild Area, Skwovet skittering around and Cherubi happily swinging from the trees. They would pass up a sleeping Vileplume and outside of its absolutely horrid smell it didn’t bother them. A few minutes into their wandering through the grove they would spot a flash of blue light ahead, a Roto-beacon and thus a Roto-drone. Once they made it to the drone they would find it stuck in a tree, the Rotom controlling it distressed over its situation by the looks of it. A strange bug Pokemon appeared to be taking an interest in it, poking it with a telepathically controlled stick. To the two Snagems the weird Pokemon looked like an oversized Ledian. A quick search of the Pokedex function on their SNAGs told them it was a native Pokemon, an Orbeetle. From what the dex told them it was probably curious over the drone and likely intended to find out what it was, one way or another. Fortunately for them it hadn’t spotted them yet.

“Hey! I saw the beacon first!” A young lad with red hair styled to look like fire protested, his uniform indicated he was from Team Sinnoh, a Claydol hovering by his side. He was just behind the Snagems, having stepped out from behind a tree.

The boy’s shouting instantly alerted the Orbeetle, who did not appear to be happy with the intruders. Summoning forth incredible power for a wild Pokemon the Seven Spot Pokemon would rip an entire tree out of the ground with Psychic and proceed to send it flying at Odd and Terashi, and by proximity the boy behind them.

As for Aria she would have a few options presented to her as she wandered the open field. Finding herself in front of the steps to Motostoke she would spot a faintly glowing den along the lake shore, the glow clearly indicating it had a Wishing Piece still in it. For that matter there was also a red Roto-drone hovering over the lake itself, waiting for someone to claim it and receive an item. She would have a moment to consider snatching up one, or both, the only thing that might bother her being a Galarian Weezing floating in the air nearby but even it didn’t seem interested in her.

“Want to share?” A teenage girl with her hair done up in two buns asked as she arrived on scene, a weird looking Octillery by her side, two of its tentacles were shaped like boxing gloves and it was a pale beige color. Her uniform indicated she was part of Team Galar. “I mean, I guess we could fight over both of them.” She shrugged. “Either way I’m leaving here with something so...” The brazen girl said, not waiting for Aria’s decision as she began to approach the den, seeming to make the decision herself.

Arkelos took the stealth route. Crouched in some bushes near some trees, he stays out of sight to observe the situation. Quickly summoning his Riolu for the chance things might spiral out of control. Arkelos softly whispers to his pokemon, "We are to lay low, dont attack unless things get-" He stopped as soon at the Lad shouted out, a terrible cry came from the tree Odd and Terashi was standing at. "Well, things just took a turn for interesting." Looking down at Riolu, "Alright, let's take a breather. Sword dance, Than use helping hand on Terashi's Drilbur. and try to keep out of sight, if you're seen try looking like a wild pokemon."

Arkelos than glared at the Claydol, "That pokemon could be a problem, and it seems unfair for other teams to have fully evolved compared to ours." Looking around Arkelos got an idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:02 pm
SubonicXP

Having been given the order from Freth, Kaya would approach the camp to extend the proverbial olive branch, however he wouldn’t be allowed a second to express his peaceful intentions.

As soon as the hybrid was visible to Team Alola a guitar would strum and heavy metal music would begin to play, instantly putting the visible members of Team Galar on alert and sending a certain native Pokemon rushing towards Kaya from behind some trees, the angered Haxorus rushing him with a Stomping Tantrum. It didn’t end there either, the Lickitung would lash out with its insanely long tongue, intent on restraining Kaya for the Haxorus to make short work of and if that wasn’t enough the Crabrawler would leap into action itself and come down from above Kaya with a Crabhammer. It was safe to say they were still sore from last time. Looks like diplomacy had failed before it started.

The girl and her Raichu hung back, the Alolan variant choosing to instead cast a Safeguard on its teammates. Say, where was that music coming from anyways? The faint sound of growling could be heard coming from behind Freth and the others, from the lake in fact. Looks back that Gyarados and Lapras seemed particularly angry now, completely different from how they were just seconds ago. Was it the music? Both were glaring at the Snagems but for now did nothing.

~~~

Blizzard120
"Dusty Bowl it is then." I said to the two of them. "It seems like the best shot, honestly because Its a similar tactic to where we keep our headquarters in Johto. That said, knowing that makes me want to find one of those drones as soon as possible all the more though, at the very least to keep the wild Pokemon at bay if what Krista says is true is actually there." I mused. As much as I would love keeping Torchic around to keep fighting, unfortunately, there was mismatches galore in a place like that unless Torchic at the very least evolved, and even then there was no certainty since Torchic would then be inexperienced in its new form let alone the unknown strength of everything in the Dusty Bowl. "Let's get moving."

As we traveled northern, we caught sight of the battle. I signaled to the two of my partners to stay low and out of sight. We didn't need to garner any more attention than what two hybrids could already do so. A battle. Figures. But why there of all things? Doesn't look like a spot which had a wishing piece. And then I saw it. The roto drone. "...jackpot. Aden, Krista, unless you got any objection, I'm going for that thing while the getting is goo-...oh no." As I was trying to discuss tactics and checking for the coast being clear, I noticed going up the river another one who apparently had the same idea. If I don't move now, I'm not getting it and the three of us was hosed. My instincts then started to trip; right behind us. I perked up. Instincts picking up on a presence. Too strong to be human or channeler. Probably hybrid? Probably mid-strength? Or Pokemon? Which if that's the case, something I probably could risk Torchic going after, though it wasn't going to be pretty. "Aden...you sense that? Company, directly behind us." I said, keeping my voice real low.

Time was of the essence. We had probably less than a minute to lay claim to that drone and too many things to go wrong.

-------------------------

Freth's own senses would soon trigger. There was more here than the Pokemon in the immediate area. "Kaya!" It would be too late, though. This...was a trap. Not just any trap, but perhaps a worse case scenario they hadn't considered. Galar already beat the Snagems to the punch with the same idea. Freth looked back for a second, taking note to the water Pokemon that acted off; she wasn't worried about them for the time being. Even if they wanted to attack, unless they wanted to crawl on the land, it wasn't happening. If they wanted to try to pick everyone off at a distance with Hyper Beams, Hydro Pumps, Ice Beams, or anything of the like, they'd risk downing their newfound allies in the cross fire of trying to get to the Snagems. That being said, they still had the teams here, plus the Pokemon on the island to weather through. Perhaps the water Pokemon wasn't meant to snipe...they were preventing the Snagems from leaving.

"Great." Freth would say to herself. One thing was for certain, the team was going to have to fight like hell to get back off the island and make it back for camp. "Hitmonchan!" Freth called out, sending out her allotted Pokemon for the tournament. The ball bursts open and out came the fighting type, out for battle. First things first: Save Kaya. "Hitmonchan! Mach Punch!" she called out, pointing out the Lickatung threatening to ensnare Kaya. Freth would then move forward herself, rattling off one handed Ice beam shots to push back on the Haxorus. "Leslie, Ulla, watch our backs! We're not going to be able to leave without a battle."

Kaya would be prepared enough to expect an attack. The humans, at least, had been giving off an air of anxiety before they approached but it was more of an excited anxiety than a fearful one. They'd been expecting the Snagems to approach, he was sure. When the Haxorus rushed towards him, he'd released a twinkling spark of light from his left hand, floating up ward as he dropped his helm, just before Lickitung grabbed him with it's prehensile tongue. "I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this." He'd mutter to himself as the speck of light erupted in a Dazzling Gleam, showering his immediate surroundings in brilliance and Fairy energy.

The moment he was released from Lickitung's grip, he'd throw his hands into the air. "We didn't come to fight! I'm sorry we attacked you last night!" He'd shout, loudly enough to be heard over the din of whatever attacks might be flying in that moment. He'd fail to see the incoming Crabrawler before his Dazzling Gleam, though, so unless it was deflected, he was likely to take a crab claw to the head any moment.

~~~

Odd held his breath as they passed by the Vileplume resting in the forest, preferring not to anger a walking spore factory. When the blue beacon appeared, he'd smirk. "I really need to get to that drone..." He said to himself. He hadn't felt the need to risk his innate ability working in the absence of Cadenza so he wasn't even sure if he could do that much yet and wanted to get his hands on his primary Channeling partner before he took too many risks. However, upon spotting the drone stuck in a tree and the large bug poking at it, he'd be sure to have Replay at the ready before approaching it.

When the kid from Team Sinnoh jumped out of the trees and got he Bug's attention, though, he'd be forced to act fast. "Aerial Ace!" He'd tell Replay as the parrot grabbed hold on his arm. The small bird flapped hard for a second or two before a trail of white light coated him and Odd as they took to the air for a moment. Replay managed to pull Odd out of the range of the Orbeetle's attack(which was much larger, Odd suspected, than it would've been had it not thrown an entire tree at them) and dropped the Channeler near the boy with the Claydol. "Mirror Move!" He'd call out to Replay. "Throw this kid in the water!" He needed the human interference out of the way for now so he could focus on the drone and the Bug defending it, after all. Replay's wings spread wide and flashed silver for a moment before a reflection of Orbeetle appeared on the sheen and the Chatot unleashed a burst of Psychic-type energy aimed to launch the kid toward the lake.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:12 pm
Leslie would quickly wheel around to face the rear as Freth called out for them to monitor the situation back there. And.....oh hell, that was a lot of mean and scary Water types back there. Preparing to go screaming into action to fight off the Gyarados and Lapras, the hybrid would only stop once she saw a small pink wall begin to manifest itself around her and Ulla. Well, at least the reminder that she wasn't the only one here had come quick enough to stop her from going full no-think. "Alright. You got us covered from those two for the moment? I got an idea but I'm not gonna be able to fight while I do it." Leslie replied, already twisting towards Church before she even finished. Staring at the Porygon for a moment, she asked, "Lock On. Take off after that noise." Church's eye would quickly switch over to a spinning circle for a moment before the polygonal Pokemon spun in the air and took off into the forest. Whether the move Lock On worked to track noise accurately or not, this should at least give Leslie a general area to hunt the wannabe rockstar and calm down the native wildlife. Well, calm them down without potentially being called out for Pokemon abuse.

-----

Aria would bow graciously to the teen, letting her begin going towards the den and making her motions towards the drone that she had been left as fair trade. Just before giving a flourish to the camera and pulling out one of the Wacan Berries that had caused a mild calamity yesterday. Letting the Toxel devour the thing, Aria would point towards the preferably distracted teen girl and her oddly mobile calamari before calling out, "Belch!" And Belch he did. Billie would only remain pointed in the right direction for this move to be effective due to bracing himself against his trainer as a purple colored eruption of noise and power. As the noise died down, Aria called out, "Sorry sweetie. But Galar has enough of an advantage, so you and your diseased Octillery can kindly go take a long walk off a short pier."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:57 pm
Blizzard120

Krysta was oblivious to the thing coming up from behind them. having no battle experience to speak of she was not attuned to dangerous things. Instead she was watching the trainer sneaking across the side of the river trying to get to the same drone that mr blizz had spotted. krysta racked her brain trying to think of something useful to help in this situation but she came up empty. Sure she knew bird migrations and breeding times for all the pokemon in galar. and she could tell you the various different plants and environments around the region with no problem. hell probably in more detail than most people would want to know. but battles? Battles were beyond her. Sensing her concern elgyem went over to blizzard and spoke to him directly via telepathy,

"Hey, Maybe I can be of assistance? I don't have a lot of experience fighting but I have more than she does. and if it means getting me home and not lollygagging around here count me in" Muse would shoot past krysta and start bouncing up and down next to blizz expressing her desire to help.

"well I guess that answers that" Krysta said. "Tell us how we are gonna do this blizz."  

KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:37 pm
We needed a bunch stopped and little time to act on, I thought. "Alright, Krista, if you think you can handle it, at the very least give that one in the water something to worry about." I said. "Aden, cover me for a minute. I'm bolting to that drone." I checked the rest of the area, hoping no one else had any wild ideas about getting that drone and dashed for it, expecting the Liepard behind me to come running. Hopefully Aden would be able to stop that thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:38 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Blizz wouldn't have to alert Aden about the presence behind them, eyes shifting to the side. "I think I might have an idea. Rush ahead; if whatever's behind us attacks, I have a surprise in mind," he whispered, ready to let Wooloo out at a moment's notice. "I can probably help Krysta out once that's dealt with, depending on what it is... does seem like one of the stronger presences, though, so it might take a bit."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:48 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

Blizzard120

The Lapras and Gyarados shifted back a ways as Ulla flared her Fairy energy, the pair didn’t seem too keen to attack before but now they were absolutely not going to bother the two girls. That was when Church and Leslie took off to track down the source of the music, as Ulla suggested. Church would lead Leslie a ways into the woods, though not too far from Ulla. The music would get louder and louder as they approached even though it sounded like there were other sources on the isle, likely speakers. Church would guide Leslie to a large boulder located in a small open field in the forest. Upon seeing the boulder Leslie knew whoever was playing was standing on the other side of it, without Church telling her. Call it intuition or hybrid sense. That was when the ground began to glow at her feet. “Turtonator!” The ground beneath Leslie’s feet spoke before it exploded violently.

“Ha ha! You let the music guide you right into my trap!” The man standing on the other side of the boulder cackled as the explosion went off. With red and white spikey hair the man strummed away violently at his electric guitar, feeling more confident than ever once his little trap went off.

Something was off, but Ulla couldn’t figure it out. Sure, all the dragons around did make Ulla feel ‘off’, sensing all the rage they contained, for someone as emotionally sensitive as the Fairy Channeler it was kind of nauseating. But that wasn’t it, no. She was worried about Leslie, but that was normal, right? She was venturing off by herself in enemy territory so of course she would be worried about her teammate, right? No, it was something more, she sensed something *wrong*, a hostile force lying in wait somewhere ahead. It was a trap! She didn’t know how she knew but she knew. Hopefully the young Fairy Channeler could warn or save Leslie in time, but she also needed to help Freth and Kaya engaged in battle right now. This was a mess.

Thanks to Freth’s quick thinking Hitmonchan moved in like a blur and socked that Lickitung with a Mach Punch before it could even fully extend its insanely long tongue, sending it tumbling backwards and sparing Kaya from its gross entrapment. Freth’s Ice Beams would slow the Haxorus down enough to give Kaya time to fire off a Dazzling Gleam, the attack plenty enough to stop the fully evolved Pokemon’s charge dead in its tracks. By this time the Lickitung regained its wits and from its face down position on the ground it lifted its head up just enough to unleash a Flamethrower at Hitmonchan.

While Kaya made his plea to the attackers the Crabrawler clocked him in the head, likely sending him reeling, the only saving grace was his metal head and the fact it was neutral damage, but still, he’ll be seeing Staryu. The Crabrawler proceeded to gloat by pounding its chest.

“Lies! This is the second time we caught you sneaking!” The martial artist shouted as he moved in on Kaya. He wasn’t a Channeler or anything but still was insanely fast and fluid in his motions, even if Kaya hadn’t already been knocked in the head he might find it hard to avoid the man who was now threatening to grapple and throw him as he rolled over onto his back with Kaya in his grip. The cook who was commanding the Lickitung shouted in agreement.

“G-guys! Maybe we should listen to them…” The girl hanging back with her Alolan Raichu pleaded, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. The mouse seemed to be in agreement but didn’t act to stop the fighting, as much as it seemed to want it to end.

As for that Haxorus it would regain its senses before long and decided that Freth was the bigger threat now, the Dragon rushing her, swinging its head at her violently from one direction and then the other as it tried to strike her with its tusks by utilize Dual Chop.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

Things started out exactly as Blizzard had foreseen. As he rushed ahead the Liepard’s hunting instincts kicked in and it immediately charged out of its hiding place, intending to snatch Blizzard up in its claws before he got too far. Its extended claws glowing with Dark energy as it prepared a Night Slash for him. Aiden would have to be ready to interrupt its charge and fast, otherwise it would definitely catch up to Blizzard.

In that same moment it would be Krysta’s time to act against the target in the water as the Kalosian held her Clauncher firm and the Pokemon fired off a Water Gun and sent the Challenger Band flying towards the drone, if Krysta didn’t stop the band or the Clauncher from firing it then the band would make contact with the drone and claim it for Team Kalos. Maybe it was time for her to call upon Elgyem’s psychic powers once more.

If and when everything went right Blizzard would come sailing over the two battling trainers, passing through a ‘cloud’ of water and residual electricity, the aftermath of a Water Pulse colliding with an Electro Ball. He might be a little wet and tingly but largely okay as he made it to the drone, bumping his band against it and activating it if all went well. Upon landing a holographic screen would appear before him in front of his band showing him all Pokemon available to him to withdraw, which was essentially all of them. He could only take one and apparently there was a time limit as a countdown from ten started. He probably just made himself a big target after stealing the drone so he better pick a Pokemon to scare any would be retaliators.

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

TerashiLeonGoken

”Arkelos”

With Odd lifted out of the way and Terashi flat on the ground Simon would rush the Orbeetle, ducking under the log easily due to its own size, claws surging with Dark energy. In mid-charge the Drilbur would feel a sudden surge of strength fill him as Arkelos’s Riolu stealthily empowered him with a Helping Hand. There was no time to question it, the Orbeetle was now in front of him and wide open. As Simon racked his claws against the Orbeetle the bug would let out a bizarre screech and recoil back, clutching its chest as it slowly lowered to the ground. It was a Critical Hit!

As for the kid he nor his Claydol didn’t have much of a chance to react as Chatot blasted him into the lake, inadvertently saving him from the log but most importantly taking him out of the equation. His Claydol immediately fled to retrieve its trainer from the lake.

“Or...beeeee!” Roared the Orbeetle as a surge of green energy exploded outward from him, the shockwaves washing over the Snagems and causing the trees to sway. Rising up off the ground, its eyes glowing green as its Swarm ability activated, the shroud of green energy that formed around it had begun to ‘crumble’ into pieces. These specks of energy would then take on a form and life of their own and rapidly began to increase in numbers, a tremendous surge of energy constructed insects swarming over Simon and Replay as the Orbeetle used Infestation. That wasn’t good, they certainly couldn’t flee now and if either one of their Pokemon were knocked out they would be kicked from the tourney.

In the midst of this chaotic action the beacon had become dislodged from the tree, clattering to the ground and rolling between the Orbeetle and the Snagems. The Rotom possessing it whined as the ‘bugs’ crawled over it.

-----

The girl nor her Clobbopus knew what hit them, the massive burp more like a gust of sour smelling wind than a true belch, the force of it knocking them both off their feet. The trainer simply fell onto her behind while the octopus, much smaller and weighed less, was sent splashing into the lake. The Roto-drone was sure to get a shot of the girl falling flat on her face.

Getting back up she shot Aria a glare before dusting herself off. "I guess you prefer a fight. Fine by me. Clobber, use Waterfall!" The girl ordered, but she wouldn't just stand around and wait, instead she resorted to some underhanded tactics, taking out a Red Apricorn and juggling it like a soccer ball before she bashed it with all her might, sending it flying straight for Aria. The apricorn would shatter completely as it hit the ground at Aria's feet, the resulting impact releasing a cloud of ground up dried Tamato Berry which was used by some as an eye and lung irritant. Was that even legal?

As for Clobber the octopus would come rushing out of the lake, bringing with it a surge of water which trailed behind and underneath it. The octopus would aim to ram its self directly into Toxel. That Belch really hurt and it wanted revenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:02 pm
I cursed under my breath as Orbeetle's Swarm ability triggered. I might not be all too familiar with Galarian Pokemon for what may or may not be a very good reason, but I've dealt with the use of Infestation before. Though my plan to battle it was quite different this time. "Simon, lift Rotom over your head and use Earthquake!" I ordered.

Simon lunged for Rotom, getting bit by a few of the energy bugs as a result. Despite the pain, he was able to lift the Rotom above the bugs and, with his feet, used Ground-type energy to shake the earth, hopefully destroying or otherwise hampering as many energy bugs as possible with Earthquake. I jumped at the nearest tree and began climbing it in hopes of escaping the horde, myself.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:45 pm
SubonicXP
Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

Blizzard120

The Lapras and Gyarados shifted back a ways as Ulla flared her Fairy energy, the pair didn’t seem too keen to attack before but now they were absolutely not going to bother the two girls. That was when Church and Leslie took off to track down the source of the music, as Ulla suggested. Church would lead Leslie a ways into the woods, though not too far from Ulla. The music would get louder and louder as they approached even though it sounded like there were other sources on the isle, likely speakers. Church would guide Leslie to a large boulder located in a small open field in the forest. Upon seeing the boulder Leslie knew whoever was playing was standing on the other side of it, without Church telling her. Call it intuition or hybrid sense. That was when the ground began to glow at her feet. “Turtonator!” The ground beneath Leslie’s feet spoke before it exploded violently.

“Ha ha! You let the music guide you right into my trap!” The man standing on the other side of the boulder cackled as the explosion went off. With red and white spikey hair the man strummed away violently at his electric guitar, feeling more confident than ever once his little trap went off.

Something was off, but Ulla couldn’t figure it out. Sure, all the dragons around did make Ulla feel ‘off’, sensing all the rage they contained, for someone as emotionally sensitive as the Fairy Channeler it was kind of nauseating. But that wasn’t it, no. She was worried about Leslie, but that was normal, right? She was venturing off by herself in enemy territory so of course she would be worried about her teammate, right? No, it was something more, she sensed something *wrong*, a hostile force lying in wait somewhere ahead. It was a trap! She didn’t know how she knew but she knew. Hopefully the young Fairy Channeler could warn or save Leslie in time, but she also needed to help Freth and Kaya engaged in battle right now. This was a mess.

Thanks to Freth’s quick thinking Hitmonchan moved in like a blur and socked that Lickitung with a Mach Punch before it could even fully extend its insanely long tongue, sending it tumbling backwards and sparing Kaya from its gross entrapment. Freth’s Ice Beams would slow the Haxorus down enough to give Kaya time to fire off a Dazzling Gleam, the attack plenty enough to stop the fully evolved Pokemon’s charge dead in its tracks. By this time the Lickitung regained its wits and from its face down position on the ground it lifted its head up just enough to unleash a Flamethrower at Hitmonchan.

While Kaya made his plea to the attackers the Crabrawler clocked him in the head, likely sending him reeling, the only saving grace was his metal head and the fact it was neutral damage, but still, he’ll be seeing Staryu. The Crabrawler proceeded to gloat by pounding its chest.

“Lies! This is the second time we caught you sneaking!” The martial artist shouted as he moved in on Kaya. He wasn’t a Channeler or anything but still was insanely fast and fluid in his motions, even if Kaya hadn’t already been knocked in the head he might find it hard to avoid the man who was now threatening to grapple and throw him as he rolled over onto his back with Kaya in his grip. The cook who was commanding the Lickitung shouted in agreement.

“G-guys! Maybe we should listen to them…” The girl hanging back with her Alolan Raichu pleaded, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. The mouse seemed to be in agreement but didn’t act to stop the fighting, as much as it seemed to want it to end.

As for that Haxorus it would regain its senses before long and decided that Freth was the bigger threat now, the Dragon rushing her, swinging its head at her violently from one direction and then the other as it tried to strike her with its tusks by utilize Dual Chop.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

Things started out exactly as Blizzard had foreseen. As he rushed ahead the Liepard’s hunting instincts kicked in and it immediately charged out of its hiding place, intending to snatch Blizzard up in its claws before he got too far. Its extended claws glowing with Dark energy as it prepared a Night Slash for him. Aiden would have to be ready to interrupt its charge and fast, otherwise it would definitely catch up to Blizzard.

In that same moment it would be Krysta’s time to act against the target in the water as the Kalosian held her Clauncher firm and the Pokemon fired off a Water Gun and sent the Challenger Band flying towards the drone, if Krysta didn’t stop the band or the Clauncher from firing it then the band would make contact with the drone and claim it for Team Kalos. Maybe it was time for her to call upon Elgyem’s psychic powers once more.

If and when everything went right Blizzard would come sailing over the two battling trainers, passing through a ‘cloud’ of water and residual electricity, the aftermath of a Water Pulse colliding with an Electro Ball. He might be a little wet and tingly but largely okay as he made it to the drone, bumping his band against it and activating it if all went well. Upon landing a holographic screen would appear before him in front of his band showing him all Pokemon available to him to withdraw, which was essentially all of them. He could only take one and apparently there was a time limit as a countdown from ten started. He probably just made himself a big target after stealing the drone so he better pick a Pokemon to scare any would be retaliators.

Krysta was determined to prove her metal to the snagems. She had very little battle experience, in fact she had fought more in the last 2 days than in the rest of her life. What she did have... was experience. Oblivious to the liepard sneaking on blizzard she carefully made her way to the edge of the water. she nodded at muse who looked at her and nodded back. Krysta got a big smile on her face as the stunky let its bowls loose into the water before heading a few feet back from the water. She would nod at elgyem who would start swiring the water where muse had just been so that it would spread.

"Do you know what happens in late summer early fall?" *splashing starts to come from the water,* Its... magikarp mating season. You ever been in a storm of magikarps getting their freak on? it smells, They fly *more splashes increasing as the magikarp start flailing around in the water in their excitement* Its noisy. and ohh boy do you not want to be NEAR the water when they get started!"

Krysta watched as Hundreds, maybe thousands of magikarp errupt into a water based orgy splashing and yelling and just being... well magikarp. The entire area surrounding her, the other trainers, and especially the poor trainer who was running on the bank are getting doused with just massive amounts of splashing water, and probably other... stuff. Krysta was used to it. this wasn't her first magikarp frenzy after all.

Elgyem's eyes glowed briefly and suddenly the Trainer slipped into the river, briefly going under water, as they come up for air there is a magikarp in their pants, and one slapping them in the face, and another bouncing helplessly on top of their head. Krysta couldn't help but giggle at the site of the poor trainer and she heard elgyem voice in her head "hehehe. that's what they get!"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff