CONGRATS PALS! I'll be churning these out between school sessions!

1. Nymphiea (Semi)
Nymphiea

Name : Nymphiea
      Type : Semi
      Form :

Breed : Dire
      Male or Female (for wolves/beserkers) : CC
      Palette Link : xxx

2. Fea Line (Full)
Fea Line
Name : Fea Line
Type : Full
Form :
Wolf Custom
Name: Hurley
Stage: Adult
Expression: Default
Parents: n/a
Description: colored after my tuxedo cat. Mostly black, white front paws, white face that runs full underbelly and connected to the whites of his back legs. His back legs white goes up to just below the knee cap joint.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x], [x], [x], [x]
Dye(s): n/a
Items: anything close to a blue collar or blue bow tie is fine. Medium to dark blue color (it's.ok if not this is optional)
Breed: Wolfdog

3. WitchWalk (Full)
WitchWalk
FULL-CUSTOM FORM
Username : WitchWalk
Type : Full
Breed: Berserker
Name: Worthless
Stage: Adult
Expression: Standard
Parents: N/A
Description: Converting an old, beloved B/C pet of mine (from Carousel)! I placed him for a review in the Discord and was told by Dani that his coloration would need to be shifted to darkened / muted purples, and that they would be allowed for the Berserker breed. I would like him to remain as true to his original image as possible, but understand that some changes may need to be made to keep to the rules of the shop. Eye color would remain the same as his ref image. He is named and themed after the daemon known as Belial.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ x ]
Dye(s): I would love to keep his bright purple tiger striping pattern by turning it into warpaint. If it is possible to have the little floral striped accent shown on his ref image's right leg, that would be wonderful.
Items: Skull and/or Simple Jewelry items. No feathers (if possible. I was unable to find what sort of premade items are available other than what I saw on other wolves)