Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[VIKING ORP] KATastrophe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen rolled 4 12-sided dice: 9, 4, 7, 5 Total: 25 (4-48)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:18 pm
Cherub gave Sol a shove of his shoulder and the golden male gave a stare at him. The two of them needed to duel it out one of these days, they kept having one of those pissing matches that neither of them could really win so if they were to duke it out, that might actually calm their little animosity a bit. "Maybe if we focused on other things we might be able to find a thrall or two while we're out here."

Sol gave a shrug, he wasn't really into the whole "thrall" thing but if it made him cool or whatever, then fine. "Well look for some thralls then, I'm not stopping you."

- - -

"You wouldn't happen to know my mother would you?" The younger female finally approached him, "Her name is Risa, she has the same foot marking as you except it covers both front feet." She doubted they were siblings, she would have met him. Maybe a second cousin or something.

Ernaline kept a sharp eye on her new thrall, as she was going to call her. Let anyone try and tell her otherwise. She could see the male watching the splotched female and she gave a small curl of her lip, but didn't say anything.

Anderleit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:41 pm
Her eyes cut over to the lavender female, disapproval clear in her expression. Another one of those hussies that seemed to follow her boys around. None were actually any good for Ku'san, but she could not fault her son for the following. He was too like his father. The arrogance of this cub was baffling and infuriating at the same time - she would claim responsibility for Ku'san's actions, would address her by name as if they were equals. They were not.

If she didn't have bigger fish to fry, then surely Altuna would have been the outlet for her ire. Her son had intentionally followed her on a dangerous viking when his mane hadn't even grown in! Jupe would hardly considered him fit for the task, despite having helped her take care of the lioness at her feet. His actions were reckless and irresponsible, and now more than ever she needed his father there to knock some sense back into Kus'an's thick skull.

She held her breath and waited for her bold brat's explanation, perhaps hoping that behind the guise of idiocy there was an actual purpose to his actions besides 'defying mother's wishes'. But, there wasn't. Of course there wasn't.

Of course her child would sass her in the middle of a fight, around her peers and her victims. 'Idiot child', the thought was verbalized with a growl. She raised her paw and swiftly clashed it into the side of her son's face. The smack was loud, and his only mercy in the blow was that she had the forethought to hold herself back. "You terrible, UNGRATEFUL, child. I had eight of you, so I thought at least one would know how to respect their parents. I thought you of them all would follow my orders and stay home where you are needed.

What about your sister and brother? You were to keep an eye on Mitama and Bahamut!" The tongue-lashing was the very least that Ku'san could expect from Jupe. "You are too young, too naive, and by the Storm Lords too STUPID, to be out here!"

She lifted her paw, gesturing towards Altuna. She knew the brat's name, but she couldn't be bothered to use it. "Who else did you drag out here?"

All Jupe had wanted was to get out and bash in some skulls, but here she was stuck parenting cubs when she thought she finally had a break from them. At least, by the sounds of it, the fighting was beginning to lessen. Their prey were being caught, and the unsuitable ones being disposed of.

Z o m b i k ii

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Anderleit rolled 4 12-sided dice: 9, 1, 6, 8 Total: 24 (4-48)

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:06 pm
Well, would you look at that - the quiet one did have a voice after all. Skari found himself watching her instead of her boisterous friend, though certain things about the exchange between the noisy lioness and the rogue did not go unnoticed. Primarily, the way that he seemed to be outvoted about exactly whose thrall she was going to be. It's not like he hadn't been expecting it - they had laid their claim first, after all - but he couldn't shake the smallest feeling of disappointment.

Possibly he could fight her for the honor. His gaze cut briefly to Ernaline, sizing her up with a speculative flick of one ear. Would stealing a thrall from another Stormborn be as impressive as catching one himself, though? Didn't seem likely; his father would certainly disapprove outright. He'd have to work something else out, then.

But the mysterious black-and-orange lass spoke again, and Skari's attention diverted. "Riiiisaaaa..." he repeated, pulling the name out into a gravelly drawl while he racked his memory. The paw in question - the same with which he had formerly threatened the thrall - lifted, toes wiggling under their master's consideration. "Sorry, she doesn't ring a bell. Got my paws from my pa', though - Tryggr. You heard of 'im?" The idea that his father got around the pride wasn't a surprising one. Still, this wasn't exactly the place or time he'd have thought to meet one of those wayward relations, since they were kind of in the middle of a thing... But eh. Whatever. Miss Loudmouth over there wanted to claim a thrall, she could be responsible for keeping an eye on the thrall.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 4 12-sided dice: 12, 9, 12, 1 Total: 34 (4-48)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Anderleit

Krysin
are we allowed to do close out posts still?

Ernaline had no issues with watching the female that she had so claimed.

Melanthe on the other paw was actually pleased to be discussing potential familial relations with the darker male. Tapping a paw to her mouth the tan and black female gave a small nod left and right. "Tryggr DOES sound somewhat familiar, but it's not ringing a clear bell at the moment....." Maybe it was his father's mother that was the connection here? "Im Melanthe, loud mouth over there is Ernaline, she's my cousin." She gave her a sideways glance.

Ernaline just shrugged, she knew she wasn't the MOST liked of their family but she gave a rats a** about what other's thought. "Yo." She said keeping her eyes on her new pet instead.

- - - - -

"Why did we come together on this again?" Cherub said dragging his paws, rather bored with the whole endeavor at the moment.

"I don't know, you wanted to get out of the pride! And quite frankly I did to, so here we are." He said a little exasperated at his friend, if he could call the white and red lion that. "I think we need to get you a girlfriend, if even a temporary one."

"That might actually help."

"Of course it would......" He said with an eye roll.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:46 pm
The number of mere adolescents that had come were astounding. Sabia hadn't taken notice to the scamps, nor would she now, if anyone was responsible for their well being it'd be their mother - at best.

For now she grew silent in her conversation, one shared with a lioness that seemed to get her ideals, while she watched as some of the prides best battled on. The scene was a refreshing one, and though she itched to be present in their current battles.. she knew that in the back of her mind she would be fighting something much larger. Calculating her moves would become her greatest asset.

Sabia'deimos let her gaze drift from those that found victims, this would prove to be a fruitful endeavor. The captured individuals here would make terrific thralls for their trip, and when they returned home.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:22 pm
With her son properly scolded, Jupe had turned away from the youthful adolescent to continue with their work. They were rounding up the suitable thralls, and the rest would either be disposed of or left behind. She lifted her head, gaze cast over the horizon to make sure that none others were on their way to assist the travelling group. Even if they had help waiting for them out beyond the hills, surely no group would be large enough or strong enough to take them now.

Her gaze narrowed as a lone figure crept over the hill, their head hung low as if filled with shame. Jupe recognized the markings, the dark black coat accented by what some would describe as moving gold. Calypso. Behind her she could see the shape of another - the lioness' co-conspirator. The pair had disappeared some time ago under the presumption of scouting ahead. As they drew closer to the viking, she could see the damage done. The wounds both bore screamed that something more than scouting had happened.

Despicable. The pair couldn't even handle such a simple duty.

"You will stick with me," she ordered her son. It wasn't like she wanted the child to be here, but if he was... he was safest under her protection. There was trouble on the horizon. Jupe could taste the blood in the air. Her fur stood on end in anticipation for what was to come. "I see that things have gone well for you," she greeted the other lioness coldly.

"Shove it," Calypso growled, eyes flashing with anger as she shifted past the bone-marked lioness and into the viking group.

Quote:
This ORP will be wrapping up soon to coincide with the close of the Private Outlands RP! I will post a warning before I wrap this up so that everyone has a chance to get final posts/rolls in.

As of now, Calypso has returned from a private venture that was not exactly approved. She is open for interaction! Just beware her... tempestuous nature.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:47 am
Alright guys! I am going to go ahead and post the participation prize list now, and will roll the winner later on today. If anyone has any concerns about the list/I missed anyone, this will give you time to PM me. smile

1. Midnightglow18
2. Seaki
3. Syrius Lionwing
4. AstoriaFallen
5. Anderleit
6. MangoMeow
7. Andranis
8. Midnightglow18
9. Midnightglow18
10. MangoMeow
11. Z o m b i k ii
12. Andranis
13. AstoriaFallen
14. Midnightglow18
15. MangoMeow
16. Anderleit
17. Syrius Lionwing
18. Z o m b i k ii
19. Syrius Lionwing
20. AstoriaFallen
21. MangoMeow
22. Andranis
23. Anderleit
24. MangoMeow
25. Midnightglow18
26. Syrius Lionwing
27. Anderleit
28. Astoria Fallen
29. MangoMeow
30. Midnightglow18
31. Z o m b i k ii
32. Anderleit
33. AstoriaFallen
34. Anderleit
35. AstoriaFallen

Meanwhile, we had two participants who managed to match two numbers in the correct order of my roll.
1. MangoMeow ( 4, 8, 11, 1)
2. AstoriaFallen (12, 8, 12, 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:23 am
MangoMeow

Congratulations MangoMeow! You've won this girl colored by Lady Kiya

She has been captured during this Viking, and as such will be a thrall in the Myrsky Syntynyt. Please link to this event thread when posting her joining application.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 5!

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:29 pm
1. Midnightglow18
2. Seaki
3. Syrius Lionwing
4. AstoriaFallen
5. Anderleit
6. MangoMeow
7. Andranis
8. Midnightglow18
9. Midnightglow18
10. MangoMeow
11. Z o m b i k ii
12. Andranis
13. AstoriaFallen
14. Midnightglow18
15. MangoMeow
16. Anderleit
17. Syrius Lionwing
18. Z o m b i k ii
19. Syrius Lionwing
20. AstoriaFallen
21. MangoMeow
22. Andranis
23. Anderleit
24. MangoMeow
25. Midnightglow18
26. Syrius Lionwing
27. Anderleit
28. Astoria Fallen
29. MangoMeow
30. Midnightglow18
31. Z o m b i k ii
32. Anderleit
33. AstoriaFallen
34. Anderleit
35. AstoriaFallen

Krysin generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 29!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:31 pm
1. Midnightglow18
2. Seaki
3. Syrius Lionwing
4. AstoriaFallen
5. Anderleit
6. MangoMeow
7. Andranis
8. Midnightglow18
9. Midnightglow18
10. MangoMeow
11. Z o m b i k ii
12. Andranis
13. AstoriaFallen
14. Midnightglow18
15. MangoMeow
16. Anderleit
17. Syrius Lionwing
18. Z o m b i k ii
19. Syrius Lionwing
20. AstoriaFallen
21. MangoMeow
22. Andranis
23. Anderleit
24. MangoMeow
25. Midnightglow18
26. Syrius Lionwing
27. Anderleit
28. Astoria Fallen
29. MangoMeow
30. Midnightglow18
31. Z o m b i k ii
32. Anderleit
33. AstoriaFallen
34. Anderleit
35. AstoriaFallen

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:35 pm
Anderleit

MangoMeow

Congratulations! Anderleit gets first pick, Mango gets second. : )

These lionesses have been captured during this viking, and will be taken as thralls for the Myrsky Syntynyt. When posting their joining application, please link to this thread here.

When posting for certing, both lionesses go in the misc certing thread!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:21 pm
( Thanks, Krysin! I choose the speckled girl. )

Krysin

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out