Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
*notices your bribes* Post forms here [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:25 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness

bribe 1
Lexa from the 100

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Commercial Design
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:

Face:

Mane: Hair Ref, Another Ref, Another hair ref
Tail: Tail should be similar braids styling to the hair
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:
-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:

Versions:
  • version of her with all the clothes/armor on but with some blood spattered on her face and greaves and maybe some dirt.
  • version with clothes/armor but no blood/dirt
  • I'd like a naked version that's just naked enough to show her tattoos

Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay of Lexa from the 100

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) N/A

bribe 2
Lyanna Snow

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: Canine Pawed (Wolf)
Concept Origin: OC Mock Child

WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:

Face:
  • Grey eyes like her father.
  • Fangs

Mane: Her hair is silky black like her Jon's with some pink streaks like Lynnea's through her hair.

Her hair is a combination of these two styles 1 and 2
Tail: Long fluffy wolf tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws
Reference Image(s):

Other Notes:
Custom Items:

• A long wooly mammoth type cloak thrown across her back or draped on one side.
  • A black raven as a pet with white eyes. (Also want this customed as a familiar). (would like to donate this a template)
  • A black dahlia fastened to her hair
  • A large warhammer

Versions:
  • version of her with some blood spattered on her war hammer
  • Version with cloak and weapons, etc,
  • Naked Version

b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lyanna Dahlia Snow
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: Free Folk
Temper: will give later
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery Something snowy
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Runed bones

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

bribe 3
Torrhen Stark

Edit Category: - Mod? CC
Soquili Species: Canine Pawed (Wolf)
Starting Stage: Whichever one you want.
Concept Origin: OC Mock Child
Mock child of Arya Stark x Yorick
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: Fangs!
Mane: CC

Tail: Long fluffy wolf tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws
Reference Image(s):

Other Notes:
Custom Items:

• A weapon of your choosing (I would like to donate this weapon as a template.
  • Something Stark related maybe?
  • CC, Game of Thrones her up bby!
  • Blood is nice.
  • Trampled banner, under foot. It's the Bolton banner (pink with red drops like blood strewn across it, it also has a flayed man but that is unnecessary as it would probably not be visible because of trampling)

Versions:
  • Version with items
  • Naked Version

b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Torrhen Stark
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: will give later
Temper: will give later
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery I have a background
Tag feather color(s): Runed bones or fangs?

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Nyx Queen of Darkness
, Torrhen Stark
...But We Are Not Men.

Foal Name: Torrhen Stark

Named for Torrhen Stark who may have been the first named Warden of the North and Lord of Winterfell after he bent the knee to Aegon the Conqueror after the events of Harrenhal. He was known as the King Who Knelt (ultimately saving his men from dragon fire).
Temper: Presaging -(of an event) be a sign or warning that (something, typically something bad) will happen.
Her story:

What is dead, stays dead, but in the dreams it was otherwise

It was the wolf dream again. Torrhen had been having them since she was a filly, but she had not spoke of them to anyone but Astrid. It was always the same dream.

There had always been a Stark in Winterfell; it was the way of things before the Great War. Now, the herd was shattered ruins, and in her dreams, Torrhen tread on grounds she had never walked on in life. The field of battle was grey ash, and the other wolves were scavenging amongst the dead. In the wolf dream, she’d snarled, for she knew the bodies for her own kin, though she did not know them.

The grey mists and ash swirled around her until she could see nothing. She was not afraid, though; she knew, as her mother had taught her, what fear could cost you. She only ever truly feared for her siblings, Astrid most of all. Almost as soon as she thought it, she heard her sister’s voice, raised in fear. She flew through the smoke and ash without fear for herself. Fear cuts deeper than swords. The mare who fears losing has already lost. She shoved away the fear as she ran toward her sister, the mirrored half of her soul. A mare is not afraid.

Torrhen ran until she felt rough stone beneath her feet. Down, down she descended into hell as she moved closer to Astrid’s voice. The smoke and ash cleared, and she could taste the bitter salt of tears she had not known she could cry. Astrid was not there - but there were hundreds of statues. As she moved between them, she saw the name Stark inscribed at each base. These were the crypts of her ancestors, a place of legend she had never seen herself.

As always, though, it was the cold that came biting, and not long after came the creak of moving stone. “Astrid?” Torrhen called out, her heart racing as she bared her wolf fangs. But it smelled like death here, as though there was rotting flesh that had been uncovered, and somehow it grew closer. “Astrid!” she screamed, but the cold bit even deeper until her wolf bones were chilled. Then she was there - Astrid, with her worried eyes and distraught look. She saw Torrhen through the wolf dream, as she always had, knew that the wolf that stood in front of her was her sister.

“It’s coming.” Astrid looked at her with fear.

Torrhen's wolf voice failed her when she tried to ask what Astrid meant. Did she mean winter? Did she mean something even worse? But Astrid was not looking at her anymore; she looked down the dark corridors where there was a great shuffling sound. “Dead is dead.” Astrid looked at her again with those big eyes.

Then she woke, as always. She did not know what it meant. Were the legends true? Was her dream a prophecy? A warning? Or just a bad reoccurring dream? As she lay beside her sister, she could feel fear racing in her veins. It should mean nothing, but somehow it felt as though something was coming for them. She wished it was only winter... but then winter was always the metaphor, wasn’t it?

Favorite GoT Character: I'm going to go ahead and assume you know Jon, so other than that my favs are Ashara Dayne (I have wild fan theories about her and why Benjen Stark wen to the Watch), Deloorous Edd Tollett because my god, comic relief, and Bedric Dondarrion, because...dude's got it.

Hgnnnn. Ughhnnngng. Torrhen is pefect, that is all.
This story was stunningly beautiful, thank you for writing it. I'd also like to offer you a mock permission, should you accept!! I don't care how, when, or why I just want Torrhen. That is all.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25098569&page=5

bribe 5
Form

Custom/breeding form goes here

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:03 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Sesshiyasha

EDITED TO ADD THIRD FORM/BRIBE

bribe 1
Form Herd Helper

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Helping a Herd. This will be an addition to the Phoenix side of the Clan. These Mares will be a set of warriors that came out of the Phoenix side and are the top guards and warriors the Phoenix had to offer. These ladies are rough and tumble!

More Info on The Clan Here <3

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni Suti
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you wish to send one over <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC Based on Reference Images. Glowing markings, any flaming Accents or things you would like to add!
Face: CC Based on Reference Images. Glowing Eyes. any glowing markings.
Mane: Something Long mix of Feathers and Hair, oriental themes with some Kanzashi in it. Flames/fire mixed in with the feathers and hair.
Tail: Long Dragging the ground feathers mixed with the Suti tail, but possibly hiding the suti tail to not look like a dragon. Flames mixed with the feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: All Claws CC Fetlocks based on Images. Maybe some flames coming off their hooves?
Reference Image(s): Main Body Set. Another Phoenix Insporation For Colors I would love to see the Normal Reds and the Anti Blues/Blacks on two of them, the rest are CC.

Horn(s): Two Featherlike horns on top of the head.
Wings: Two Sets of wings, The rounded Angeni wings look close to the main reference image, if custom wings, I would love to see the ones that are on them.
Scales: None.
Other Notes: None.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Kanzashi in the hair, Chains and Armor on the wings and body, The "Eyeball" they are standing on in the main reference. and anything added from the Insporation Image.Wing Armor is loved. Weapons are loved.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main Body Set. Another Phoenix Insporation Kanzashi Inspo Kanzashi Inspo Kanzashi Inspo

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Using Design as Insporation.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A Crossbreed

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

bribe 2
Form Moderate Custom Twins

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Concept Origin: Comercial Cosplay - World Of Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you would like to send one! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Spectral/Ghostly body (See-through), Glowing Tiger stripes, One Blue Twin one Purple Twin. Fluffy body.
Face: Glowing Eyes, Glowing Tiger Stripes, Fluffy cheeks. Fluffy Cat Ears.
Mane: CC Something Long.
Tail: Cat Tail, Either Edited or stock is fine! <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws fluffy fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Main Ref Gondria 3-D model/More images Magria 3-D Model/More Images

Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: .
Custom Items: Armor on them, No saddle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Armor Inspo Armor Inspo Armor Inspo Armor Inspo Armor Inspo

-- Existing Pets --

bribe 3
Form Breeding Chessur X Keianna

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Keianna (Sesshiyasha)
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Chessur The Great Glasglow (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid
Co Ownership?: N/A

Lifemate?: No

Low Luck?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Teepees: Sesshi Nyx

Throwbacks?: Sure!
Link to previous Generations: Chessur Gen 1
Keianna: Takemikazuchi Darkbane & Shikoba
Takemikazuchi Darkbane's Side: Akira Iona
Iona's Side: Eydis Darkbane Nykto

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children: Snakes.

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: Yes
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Snakes

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: Yes
~~~ Do you like gore?: Yes
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: Yes
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Snakes

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Pairing Specific Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:22 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Rita Zyon

Clare
Form
Edit Category: Moderate, maybe Heavy (up to you if you want to go for heavy edits)
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Concept Origin: Juvenile Emperor Angelfish.
WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Coloured like a juvenile emperor angelfish - see references for details. Her main section of her body could be like the middle area of the angelfish while the head/chest area similar to the head on the fish I'm thinking. For the legs, maybe the majority of it could have that spotted pattern that is seen on the back half of the fish? I'm absolutely open to changes ^^. If her markings could have a bio luminescence look to them that might be a cool effect?
Face: See above. Dark eyes.
Mane: White (unless you think a different colour would work), something reaching about the shoulders. For style, see references please for inspiration. Maybe spiny ear fins, if you think they would work with her?
Tail: Fancy tail please. CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC.
Reference Image(s):
Body: 1 2 3
Hair Inspiration: 1

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: No kelpi wings please.
Fins: I'd also like for her to have the fancy back fin please, no side fins. CC.
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: I would love it if she could have some ocean themed accessories to go with her like corals, shells, seaweed, etc. I linked some possible ideas underneath, but this is primarily cc for appearance. I do like hair accessories, things draped on backs of soquili, leg jewelry, etc (pretty open).
1 2 3 4 5

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Jenski and Andreas
Form
Note: The next form after this one is for Jenski's eventual mate - Tal.

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft (no roman nose please)
Starting Stage: Adults
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Mix of gray, white, and cream for colours. Natural horse markings (paints, dappling, some appaloosa spots) please. I linked some reference images of horses I liked as well as Shiela's cert image. I hope to make the 3 of them siblings, though Jenski's concept has been around for years (decided to give her a twin brother now).
Face: Gray for the most part with the nose area pink. Their eyes are pale blue (like ice).
Mane: Thick mane (edited), reaches their shoulders or slightly past it. I like braids as well as beads (maybe pale blue) and feathers. Mane colour is cream with maybe some white.
Tail: Tail hair is cream with maybe some white. I like the weaved style (pale blue for the beads unless you think other colours would work), though you are welcome to create a style if you want to.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks please and hooves are white.
Other: Feel free to add fluff to them if you want to. I am open to changes.

Reference Image(s):
1 (Definitely the first image that inspired her concept so many years ago.)

Shiela

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Gray, cream, and white. Something that will go well with their body. The original styled wings please. I don't know if it's possible for their wings to look thicker to go with their draft body?
Other Notes: Is it possible for Jenski (mare) to have scars added to her? She was a protector in her herd - if so, scars on maybe her shoulders or on parts of her legs would work.

Trading Post Items: 3-Hooped earrings (cc).
Custom Items: Beads, feathers, simple things for them. Is it possible for Jenski to have a slightly different accessory than her brother in terms of colour? If so, I would love it greatly if she had a few feathers that were white and dark brown, possibly in her mane or maybe attached somehow to one of her upper legs - they were a gift from a very special stallion (eventual mate and my Saeran's best friend from the herd they all came from).
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feathers (for Jenski's slightly different accessory, feel free to make changes to the pattern)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Tal
Form
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Alicorn (Wind/Unicorn)
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Original concept
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark brown body with some paint markings that are done in white please. For the paint markings, maybe a bit on his legs, and some on the rest of his body. CC in looks.
Face: Brown with possibly some white paint markings if you want. Green eyes.
Mane: Wild style. CC for colour. I'm thinking green for the feathers and white for any beads for the wild style. Can make changes to the colours if you want to.
Tail: Wild style. CC for colour but should match his mane with green for the feathers and white for the beads. Can make changes to the colours if you want to.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a darker brown than the body and in the unicorn style please.

Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White or maybe a cream horn, broken or cracked please.
Wings: White and brown, your choice in how it looks. Heron style. I'd like it if a few feathers were tattered.
Other Notes: I'd like it if he could have some scars, maybe on his face, shoulders or legs? He was a warrior and a commander of other warriors in his old herd.

Custom Items: Custom necklace, something with beads and feathers on it. For the beads, pale blue please to represent Jenski's eyes and for the feathers: cream, white and gray, since they would have come from her wings.

Reference Image(s) for Items: 1 (I like the styling of this necklace but possibly with beads and feathers for Tal?)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Leafeon
Form
Soquili Species: Pawed Ulunsuti
Concept Origin: Leafeon
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Coloured like Leafeon, see references. You could use the leg spurs from the Ulunsuti template rather than creating your own for him. If possible, I would love some fluff added to him. You can also add in some ulun'suti scales if you think they would work.
Face: I would like it if his ears were edited to be larger. Also, please add the green leaf part that sticks up on leafeon's head to him as well.
Mane: CC on appearance. Something semi-long though. For colours, similar to the fur tuft colour with the ends green.
Tail: See references. Something edited please that represents leafeon's tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws please.
Reference Image(s):
Leafeon 2 3

Horn(s): Can you add the branched horns to him please? CC for colour.
Scales: Can add some to him if you think they would work
Other Notes: No spikes please

Custom Items: Can you add a pink hibiscus flower to his mane please? Maybe some other plant like items like vines? CC for this.
Hibiscus

-- Existing Pets --

Galen
Form
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Concept Origin: Based off an atlantic spotted dolphin.
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: For his appearance, I linked some reference images underneath. Primarily cc as not sure how to translate pattern properly to the soquili base.
Face: Grays (see references), maybe lighter gray for the mouth/nose area and then darker gray for the rest of his face. I'm thinking minimal to no spotting on his face. For eyes, dark blue please. Feel free to make changes.
Mane: I'd thinking something sleek, nothing outrageous for him. You can look at the reference images for ideas I had for styles. Nothing too long, max length for him would be just about the tops of his legs. Hair colouring, I'm thinking either dark gray or black maybe.
Tail: Orca dorsal tail with no tail fin on it please. CC for appearance. I would also like the back orca fin please, cc in looks though complimentary to his body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC for the hooves please.

Reference Image(s):
Body:
1 2 3
Mane:
1 2 (some ideas if needed)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: No kelpi wings please. No elbow flippers please.
Fins: N/A (see above under tail section)
Scales: No kelpi scales please.
Other Notes: I'd love it if I could get a familiar for him at the same time. If so, I'd like a dolphin familiar for him that is coloured like a pantropical spotted dolphin. I'll link a form for the familiar underneath his.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A custom star fish necklace please. I'd like it if the band and star fish was done in gold please.

1 2

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Owner: Rita Zyon
Familiar Name: Edric
Familiar Breed: Dolphin
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: Cheerful
Familiar Description: Coloured similarly to a pantropical spotted dolphin please.
References: 1 2

Accessory color: CC
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Both please.
Teepee: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:17 pm
Edited on Sept. 2nd to update Bribe 2's form.

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Inari Miko

bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Starting a herd; info on them can be found here. We even have our own Discord!

Edit Category: Extreme (Heavy-Extreme, but rounded up as best guess.)
Soquili Species: Mutant
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White & lightly fluffy.
Face: Red eyes, black (canid) ears, black (canid) face/head.
Mane: Cropped style, white.
Tail: 9 fox tails with a black tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline forefeet, white, with black claws. Canid hindfeet, white, with black claws. No fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Horn(s) only guide, Absol, and Classic Ninetales.
(Using images pulled from Serebii's website.)

Horn(s): A single obsidian/onyx-colored horn, curved & smooth (almost like a scythe), from one side of the head (our left, her right). Possibly a smaller, stubbier one on the other side, smooth as well, slightly curved.
Other Notes: This is the original Herd Helper gal; you can change whatever's black into different colors for the other 6 (including the "shiny" version(s) of Absol/Ninetales). Absol/Ninetales Pokefusion is what these Priestesses will be based upon.

Trading Post Items: Necklace Charm; red in color (if you can't make a red mala bead necklace w/white tassel (like the beads from the Inari Revival item) with editing/splicing).
Custom Items: If possible, a gem taken from an existing TP item and placed in the middle of the forehead, to resemble the "gem" in the middle of Absol's forehead. Should be obsidian/onyx.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Charm (taken from the TP). User Image Inari's Revival: Saku for the beads example (if you're willing/able to go this route).

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A; Commercial Cosplay/Pokefusion.

bribe 2
Form

Edit Category: Moderate (Minor-Mod.; rounded up just in case.)
Soquili Species: Hippo-Angeni (mutant)
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Cosplay; (Gaian item-inspired; Garid pose from Aerial Invoker)
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Snow-white with a pearlescent shimmer. ( Kind of "textured"? I suck at describing s**t; I'll trust your artistic skills tho. <3 )
Face: Solid glowing white eyes, CC [removed](something kind), & Angeni head-winglets same color as the body; you can fiddle with the style so it matches the head-wings from the Garid companion pose. Glowing marking on his forehead, same color as eyes; see marking ref.
Mane: Hippo's Cockatoo mane; color should be the same as the body.
Tail: The new Phoenix tail; color should be the same as the body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl feet on all four, same color as the body; talons can be silver. No ankle-winglets; Hippo's feather fetlocks on both front & hind legs is okay. Should be the same color as the body.
Reference Image(s): Garid & marking

Wings: Style 2 Angeni wings; same color as body.
Other Notes: No Roman nose, Hippo beak, or Angeni wing-anklets. If you could give him a soft "glowing" aura effect, that'd be awesome.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A; Gaian item-inspired.

bribe 3
Form

Nothing to see here...

bribe 4
Form

Nothing here ether...

bribe 5
Form

Guess nobody's home?

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:27 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: ~Latonia de la Courtel~

bribe 1
Ballad Recustom
Body Build: Regular (Bent neck; lifted leg)
Concept Origin: Original; Recustom
WIP Needed? Yes Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body is a misty blue (slightly bolder than original? feel free to use his daughter as an example) with white markings (cleaner than original, please; they are a downloadable font-YEVON). Slight deepening of the color along back/spine (like daughter) and potentially some down the lower legs as well? Showing some change with age
Face: Black brows, (lapsang style) glowing silver eyes, (brighter silver/white glow desired); white marking on cheek with glow; silvery muzzle with slight blazing up face
Mane: Mostly black with some (thin) silver striping; Custom edited slight wave/curl (far side), some waved sections but small braided sections slightly like so smaller braids, scattered bells (on near side)
Tail: Mostly black with some (thin) silver striping; Edited medium-long length tail, bannered or flared slightly. Some braided sections (at least one to gather hair slightly and suspend short strand of bells from)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are black, fetlocks the same blue of coat but edited longer (within the realms of what would be found on a horse);
Reference Image(s): Original Pet Ref, Original Soq Custom; Alternate Pet Ref for Eyes; Tail and Fetlock reference

Other Notes: Bent Neck Lines; Leg Lifted Stallion; NAKED (non-bell? option) please?

Trading Post Items: Silver bells scattered in mane and then grouped in a chain in tail like described above
Custom Items: Silver Bells scattered through mane and tail, short strand of bells in tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: See Above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My Design, Recustom

bribe 2

Rincor (Lord of Sleep)
Soquili Species: Triwing Angeni Cross (Canid Pawed/Lacking Headwings/Leg Wings)
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Yes Please (or Livestream)

Body: The main body is golden beneath strong night sky colored blanket with star dappling (see reference). Make the near shoulder dark to allow a marking stand out; golden crown marking his "near" shoulder. (See included pet reference and the marking on face as inspiration; simple 3 point crown- feel free to nudge Odet, she did the original triplets). (Please note body reference is mostly inspiration and the pattern of white/dapples can be somewhat altered)
Face: Mostly golden face with a night sky blaze or star/snip combination (CC), night sky eyes & eyebrows. Fang edit please.
Mane: Edited; Long, ending at fetlock joint with braided sections, please allow the near wither/shoulder to be visible for markings. Fluffy or long forelock to match, so long as it does not obscure his 'near' eye (Otherwise CC) Color Nightsky with golden sections (per inspiration images)
Tail:Edited; Long (dragging the ground, around hind foot) with braided sections. (otherwise CC) Colors same as mane.
Hooves/Paws/Fetlocks:Canid paws on all four feet please with nightsky like socks, standing in golden sand (reference) if possible (alt. a blend of golden/nightsky sand to stand in/patterns for socks/stockings- CC)
If Hooved: Standard Angeni Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Main Body/ Marking Ref
Ancorath Pet Reference for Crown Marking example (his son)
Color Refs/ Inspirations/ Dark-Light interaction for Soq inspiration: Color Ref 1 Color Ref Alt
Color/Effect Ref 2 Inspiration/Color Ref
Color Ref
Critter- Oncilla- reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Describe Wings - Angeni Style 2; Nightsky & Gold ((CC))
Other Notes: No legwings/headwings; Canid paws preferred.
Small Oncilla formed out of golden sand with dark eyes.

Trading Post Items: Golden earrings (triple ring)
Custom Items: N/A
• Minor Edit: Fang edit
Moderate Edits:
• Long Tail (dragging on the ground)
• Long Mane (extending past the knees; preferably reaching fetlock joint)
• One animal (golden sand Oncilla) ((hiding by foreleg/amongst mane?))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rincor
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Breed: Starborn
Temper: Balanced
Mate:
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery for choices
Tag feather color(s): 1 Nightsky/1 Gold- CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I did Design myself and I give myself permission.
~*~ Angeni ~*~ Mutant (Canid Paws) Preferred; forgoing Domain

bribe 3

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:5-6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.:Starting a Herd. Broken Lotus Herd
The Broken Lotus Herd is a band of sisters each bearing a token in the shape of a Lotus Flower (hair pin, a flower by their feet, a necklace, a flower behind their ear, etc this is CC). They have suffered great tragedy and put themselves back together, and therefore are marked with ribbons of gold like china repaired with Kintsugi/Kintsukuroi. They seek a peaceful new life and the chance to heal others (Kirin preferred/Unicorn welcome).
Ideally speaking these mares will start an Asian-arts Themed Healing Herd (but may also branch off and serve to Bolster/Help other Herds). With their varied 'art' interests being invested (ex of alt inspiration/etc): Bonsai, Calligraphy, Gardens, Geisha, Origami, Poetry, Tea Ceremony, Ukiyo-e.
Kintsukuroi/Tea Theme
Edit Category: CC- I'd like some great hair 8D
Soquili Species: Kirin or KiriGryph
Body Build: Regular; Lifted foot Female
Concept Origin: New Concept/OC

WIP Needed? I would love

Body: Asian markings or Sumi-e Preferred. CC Based on Ref/ Eyes etc inspired by Alt Ref?
Face: Don't like expression alternates but half-lidded with long lashes would be preferred if not standard. CC Based on Ref
Mane: Color CC Based on Ref; Style CC (big/pretty hair/ Asian inspired)
Tail:Kirin tail style EDITED for extra fluff/hair pleas OR (CC) traditional asian styling Color CC Based on Ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Kirin Style Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Color ref for one; Color Inspiration for at least one mare; Alternate color option; CC etc
General Reference/Inspiration
Eye Ref/Alt image ref if alt colors needed
Preferred Lotus styling for Jewelry; Sumi-e art of Lotus

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin Style 1- Colors CC
Scales: Kirin Standard 1 Style (not Alt)- Colors CC
Other Notes: Asian/Tea inspired edits welcome; Custom lotus token on each mare, please.

bribe 4
Form
Sunisra x Etienne Donato
(Express Okay) Entry Code:
Sunisra (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Etienne Donato (~Latonia de la Courtel~)

Sunisra:
User Image
UNCERT (Wingless for MARKING)

Etienne Donato:
User Image
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I would love one
Teepees: Latonia

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] Same Owner
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Twins?: No
---Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Medium Manes (On Mares), Crimped Manes/Tails (Any), Punk Rock/Glam Punk (Any)

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: Both G1
Growth stage Omission applies: Express or Gashapon (link at bottom) Growth Stage Omissions HERE

SUMMER TROPICAL TIKI TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting summer-inspired traits?: Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V:

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children: On Theme: Spiders/Scorpions (I'm good otherwise?)
(Off Theme: Needles/Gore/Clowns, please don't)

bribe 5
Chandelure Dancing Girl Twins
Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Gryph (all four claws) Leg lift welcome!
Concept Origin: Dancing Girls Chandelure Hybrid (Cosplay x Original)
WIP Needed? I'd Like One?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: M1: Shades of light blue from gradient bar ref or Chandelure refs. Option for black chandelure curls over wither(shoulders) & hindquarters/around ankles. CC. Body jewelry as referenced ((Ideally they're dancing girls that are part of the Lapsang herd))
M2: Shades of light purple from gradient bar ref or Chandelure refs. Option for black chandelure curls over wither(shoulders) & hindquarters/around ankles. CC. Body jewelry as referenced, draping scarves (like Bedouin style?) welcome. ((Ideally they're dancing girls that are part of the Lapsang herd))
Face: Sultry eyes, thick lashes (On Both). Solid, glowing gold/yellow (like Pokemon)- Both. Curl/line face markings something like Pokemon (CC but both). M1/M2: Face color same as body color for each. Black eyebrows for both.
Mane: M1: Mane gathered in a bun by head (possibly w hair sticks?), straight sections or/loose curls tumbling down neck. Moderate to long forelocks; cc. CC on style & color to match body or black? (scattered with beads/beaded chains strung through hair?)
M2: Mane gathered in a bun by head (possibly w hair sticks?), loose sections matching M1 hairstyle or opposite (curl to straight or the opposite). CC on style & color to match body or black? (scattered with beads/beaded chains strung through hair?)
Tail: M1: Long (at least to ground) straight or curl CC to match mane. CC on style & color to match body or black?
M2: Long (at least to ground) straight or curl CC to match mane. CC on style & color to match body or black?
Claws/Fetlocks: Stock fetlocks (nonexistant?) for Gryph Clawed feet (all). CC Black or Silver Claws (possibly matching or opposite of the chaining on their accessories, CC).
Reference Image(s): Gradient Bar For Color Possibilities
Chandelure 1

Chandelure 2

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: N/A Tabard like body jewelry?
Reference Image(s) for Items: [INSPIRED BY] *(Position Reminiscent of Tabard)/ My Mare as an Alt Ref (more than a single line that Teleri has though) Beaded Chains (inspired by Chandelure itself) strung through hair (Mane & Tail), over back (from withers to hindquarters and along barrel).- CC. Beads/stones are a light blue on the purple mare, purple on the light blue mare. Chaining can be black or silver, CC.
Chandelure for beading reference
[INSPIRED BY] Cuffs on lower forelegs & upper hindlegs (CC) in the curling shape like the Chandelure black lantern 'arms'; basically like iron curls wrapped around her limbs. Color to match the chaining on beaded pieces? CC
Hair Sticks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:51 am
check point
(I'm going to update the list upto here after my stream and sleep.)
Check how many slots have been taken so far here!  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:24 am
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Bluedemonwolf

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me! (For all)

bribe 1
Form

Entry Line: Bluedemonwolf || Unicorn || Twin Custom
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Uni
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A dark blue overall with flower markings (magnolias and Forget-me-nots), some have petals falling around them, and there are faint star markings all over but behind the flowers. The Plushie ref is the best visual.
Face: Eyes are a light shade of blue for the iris, an even lighter shade for the pupil, and black where the white is supposed to be. See ref for best visual
Mane: Mop hair from the Seathi lines (or if you want to splice I'd like the front from the long braid and the back of punk rock)- darker steel blue color
Tail: Tail style 2, if you could make the tail tuff at the end be the same color as the mane that'd be great.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No added fetlocks, hooves are a light steel blue color.
Reference Image(s): Magnolia plushie, Magnolia Ghost (Ghost Uncert)
Gatomon Plushie The ghost and gatomon plushie is mostly for an additional color ref. The markings on these versions are slightly different.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Regular Uni horn, light blue color same as hooves
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If you find any items that you'd think would look great on them feel free to send me a wip with them and I'll okay it. So pretty much CC cause I can't decide on items and Ryuu is no help either. (she's getting the other twin)
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed both of these so we're good.

Twin 2

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Uni
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A dark blue overall with flower markings (magnolias and Forget-me-nots), some have petals falling around them, and there are very faint star markings all over but behind the flowers. (Note: Magnolia's stars are more visible than Myosotis' are) The Plushie ref is the best visual.
Face: Eyes are a light blue color with dark blue pupil and black instead of white around them.
Mane: Cropped, light blue color as in plushie ref
Tail: Tail style 2, if you could make the tail tuff at the end be the same color as the mane that'd be great.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No added fetlocks. Hooves are a steel blue-ish color.
Reference Image(s): Myosotis plushie, Myosotis Ghost (Ghost uncert) The ghost version is in case you wanted to see more of the markings. The base color is not the same. Please use the plushie version base color.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Regular Uni horn, same color as the hooves
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If you find any items that you'd think would look great on them feel free to send me a wip with them and I'll okay it. So pretty much CC cause I can't decide on items and Ryuu is no help either. (she's getting the other twin)
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed both of these so we're good.

Also for your listening pleasure the songs that both are based/inspired by: Magnolia and Myosotis

bribe 2
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:4-6; CC amount
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Herd would be an Growlithe/Arcanine/Rockruff/Lycanroc pokemon fusion family. They would view themselves as guardians and protectors of whoever earns their loyalty, often at first those who have bought it. As time goes on they'll eventually find a family or another herd that they wish to 'settle' with. For now they often work as long term mercenaries unless the person they are working for goes against their code of honor. They will quickly settle the contract and leave, never to work for that person again. I'd prefer if they were canine paw mutants and fullsized but other than that I'll leave it all up to you including edit level!

bribe 3
Form

Angra Mainyu x Bastion

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children: Crocodiles/alligators, Reptiles, Spiders

Entry Code:
Angra Mainyu (Bluedemonwolf) x Bastion (Bluedemonwolf)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT ( Optional: Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Blue

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both are mine

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Kalona tentacle tails

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: none

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:

bribe 4
Form

Fenri x Z'en Gruk

Go with the flow!

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Prepare for trouble. . . make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Entry Code:
Fenri (Bluedemonwolf) x Z'en Gruk (FrostyPeaches)

Parent 1:
UNCERT
pregnant stage: n/a

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Bluedemonwolf, FrostyPeaches

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: None

---Templates to Avoid: Warhorse body type

---Link to previous Generations:

bribe 5
Form

Edit Category: - Up to Moderate
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Song for inspiration: Moon Without The Stars from the game Deemo

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC
Wings: Describe Wings - CC
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Again everything is CC. I'd prefer if he stays a pure Suti but if you want to throw in other breed traits because you're inspired by the song to do so then go for it!

Trading Post Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He's an OC of my that's based on a song so he changes with every shop

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light or Shadow or CC if you feel another is better!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:21 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Fuzzy Gumdrop

bribe 1

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me! ( for all )

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Starting a herd
A herd of adventurous, fun loving corgi-themed soquili!

Form

Edit Category: - Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: - Paw'd Regular (Mutant?)
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Orginal
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Semi-CC , would like fur patterns to be based off Pembroke Welsh Corgi variations.
Tail: Semi - CC , variation of a corgi stubby tail? or none
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): Pembroke Welsh Corgi Coat variants - if its too many variants we can just got with shades of the 'red' corgi coat

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Would like corgi-like ears, corgi-esque tail, canine paws. Maybe alittle fluff around chest / butt (doesn't have to be crazy!) Male 'Head Bent' Pose. Tongue 'bleps'
Possible to get some unedited corgi-fox familars with them? ( I think theres a template) if not, no worries! I wasn't sure how to add that part to the form.

Tongue Bleps
Corgi 1

Corgi Butts
Corgi 2

Custom Items: CC - whatever you think would go with a corgi Soq!

bribe 2
Form

Edit Category: - Minor to Moderate
Concept Origin: Soquili Re-do!
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - American Tree Sparrow is what he is orginally based off. He's old now!
Tail: Semi - CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hoovies/Fetlocks, Legs Down? Whatever looks good!
Reference Image(s): Zamir Uncert

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Zamir is much older now, seen a lot and grown up. Still has a love for flying, birds, and his family. Not one to start conflict, but will stand up for his family if needed. I am ok with a few minor scars and I love the 'neck bent' pose but Im leaving ol' Zamir in your trusty hands!

His Lifemate, Kaelyn

His son, Feather

His son, Sparrow

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:21 pm
Edited: 9-02-18
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: lysia_nyteblade

bribe 1
Form

Edit Category: Moderate? tri-wing twins
Soquili Species: - Sumi-e Mutant hippogryph tri-wings
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
White, black, and red (blue for the twin) in the markings of a red-crowned crane and sumi-e style. Tail, Peacock style black.
Face:
eye color,: Ice blue
eyebrows: Base style, CC color
inner ear: CC
expression: Smolder lol open smile, sultry eyes, and long lashes
facial markings : white with a red spot on the top of the head
Mane: White with a thick streak of red (blue for twin ) , long andBreeze blown inspired by ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four crane feet? (can be stock "bird" feet) style feet, black talons with black bird leg "socks."
Reference Image(s): Crane, Hair

Wings: tri-wings white with black endings (think crane). Feel free to use stock or go ham.
Other Notes: Please don't use the beak. Feel free to use any wings except Eagle please.

Trading Post Items: something to jazz them both up a little CC it more or less and surprise me! Maybe differentiate the twins' bead colors too?
Custom Items: Erhu instruments for both boys.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Crane, Instrument

-- Existing Pets --
how's that?

bribe 2
Form

Edit Category: - extreme
Soquili Species: Sumi-e Mutant Kirin
Body Build: Kirin
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? Nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Markings like hibiki's only in place of the orange, make it opalescent. Opalescent kirin scales
Face: White with a cyan blaze on the face. Gold eyes. Sensual, alluring facial expression with geisha makeup.
Mane: See refs for style, Dark blue almost black
Tail: Fox/wolf like her brothers
Hooves/Fetlocks: paws (see brother)
Reference Image(s): Hibiki (brother).
Hair Styles Hair color
Doodle ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings: Describe Wings -
Fins: Describe Fins -
Scales: Describe Scales - Opalescent in color covering back and neck into forehead.
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: fox/bear paws and tail, WOuld also like a naked version of her for breedings/markings ect.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Hair items (se ref). Obi with fountain of flowers style knot. Ebony Koto Instrument with mother of pearl inlaid sitting on the ground by her feet.
- Hair items
- Obi knots styles
- Obi sash(doesn’t have to be exact just ue the colors and make something pretty)
- Koto

-- Existing Pets --

bribe 3
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Starting a herd of druidic, nomadic, long lived Celtic fae horses. That believe in the soul of all things and divinity is achieved through rituals both dark and light.

Edit Category: heavy pawed mutant
Soquili Species: – cerynei Pawed
Concept Origin: Originl
WIP Needed? Nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White base with either vines or branches wrapping the legs
Face: CC celtic inspired markings elfish styled ears.
eye color: green Glowey?
eyebrows: CC
inner ear: CC
expression: Smirk and sultry eyes
facial markings: CC
Mane: tones of red from fire to copper, 3 small braids combining into a larger braid on half the hair. Hair length about between chest and “knee” See ref
Tail: Poofy style cerynei
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws, Canid or Feline (choose what you think looks best)
Reference Image(s): hair style, Ears and horns

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) Deamonesque/goat looking see ref.
Wings: Describe Wings – N/A
Fins: Describe Fins – N/A
Other Notes: have fun?

Custom Items: Celtic Torque necklace with dragon heads
Reference Image(s) for Items: Torque

-- Existing Pets --

bribe 4
Form

Dheneb (lysia_nyteblade) x Celendúin (Rein_Carnation)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | | Markings

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: Rein
Lysia

---Lifemate?: Yes

Twins/Triplets?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Short Hair, Baldness, Eagle wings, Aquatic Types

Throwbacks?: Yes, both are first Gen
---Link to previous Generations: N/a

bribe 5
Form

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Entry Code:
Hibiki(lysia_nyteblade) x Moira Ama'lir(Koiasi))

Parent 1:
User ImageUNCERT Nekkid

Parent 2:
User Image UNCERT Nekkid

Teepees: Koi doesn't use a teepee
Lysia's

1. [X]
  2. [X] this page
  3. [X] This pg
  4. [X]
  5. [X]
  6. [X] - This page
  7. [X] - This page

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes, feel free to use the Kitsunekuma herd helper template if you want it can be found in breed templates under "Yumi's reserve"
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Sure
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): sure

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: ---Link to previous Generations:
Ser Regulus - Mock dad 1 Michiko mock dad 2)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:27 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: NovaCracker

bribe 1
Form

b]Entry Tag: NovaCracker | Mutant Cery-Suti | Edit Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Cery-Suti
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Adult for the sake of your sanity
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? I do not need WIP{s but hey if you feel up to attempted Murder that's on you lovely.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, maybe with a little faded out color dappling him? I'm happy as long as he doesn't look weird.
Face: Hazel or black eyes, w/e looks better, and a roman nose, please thank you! The rest is refer to references!
Mane: Medium in back, tied back, ideally, but not overly long. Basically something nice and tidy that's not a crew cut or cropped outside the cap please thank you. Color is ideally brown or red, whichever looks better. Also fluff. I love me this boy, fluff is gr8.
Tail: Long, tied just a bit so it's out of his way doin' stuff. Red please, or whatever looks best!.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'm really terrible at this so referring to the official art in References and white or silver hooves? Again, as long as he looks nice. And snuggly soldier yes what?
Reference Image(s):
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/d/d1/X4_colonel1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100616034041
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/8/80/Colonel.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151106112231
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/b/b4/X4-Colonel.png/revision/latest?cb=20151101171346 (I think this is the design art instead of official renders, bless aqrt books full of shiny shiny goodness out there)

Horn(s): Nope.
Wings: If they look good wand look amazing with a liughtening effect! I prefer feathers for wings.
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: If he ever got cursed I would be heartbroken.
Other Notes: I NEED fluffy Ceryears and general fluff fluff and more fluff. Mutations from Lightening in small doses are fine because he's a lightening fighter in-game. If he could look salightly intimidating, amaziballs. I trust, I trust.

Trading Post Items: -LOUD SHRUG-
Custom Items: OK. I want his freaking hat. Wearing it, holding it in his mouth, EITHER IS FINE. The hat I need in my life For stealing. Other edits... I trust you. Please don't even fret about attempting people clothes on a pony, I DON'T REALLY LIKE THEM. Please do not do him like a carousel pony eityher -- I'm not terribly fond of that look. But pony clothing is fine, especially anything nodding to Cavalry ponies, ETC. He's up to adapting, and I'm pretty much hoping he looks like, well, him as much as a pony can. Please don't mfeel stressed doing him -- I wouldn't feel right if you did. I am also all for little pink flowers. He has a twin sister in canon who would entirely plant flowers on him if allowed because she's small and cute. I'll link her in the refs for colors too~~
A REPEAT and then an extra bit for references
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/d/d1/X4_colonel1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100616034041
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/8/80/Colonel.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151106112231
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/b/b4/X4-Colonel.png/revision/latest?cb=20151101171346
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/f/fb/Image001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100816014052 - Sister for flower colors!

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightening. ZAT ZAT ZAT.

bribe 2
Form

Entry Tag: NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to Moderate | Solo Custom
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Up to Medium.
Soquili Species: - Unicorn. The most amazing unicorn.
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward: Ser Haurchefant Graystone (Of the Silver Fuller, House Fortemps)

WIP Needed? SURE, WE ALL LOVE THE PRETTY UNICORN

Body: Generally CC. Markings are fine, cosplay or not! Most should be main body.
Face: Eyes should be a very saturated light ice blue, with silver brows. He also needs a Roman nose. No exceptions on that, it works on him!
Mane: Shaggy scruffy silvery-white hair. I provided many refs down below of the loveable dweeb. <3
Tail: In truth, curls for miles. So many curls, that ir's like a heraldic unicorn mane. It reaches to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Average fetlocks, with white or silver hooves - leaning towards silver.
Reference Image(s): Haurchefant no.
Fluffy butt. (If it fails to work tell me)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): SILVER. Heraldic is the best if at all possible.
Other Notes: When in doubt, go heraldic - his family crest in-game is a unicorn!

Trading Post Items: CC- I'm not adverse to a tabard that looks nice/reflects his clothing. I DO NOT EXPECT CHSAINMAIL I PROMISE.
Custom Items: He needs his earrings. If his ears could be longer like a pony!Elf that'd be great. But her needs his earrings. The rest are CC based on the look~ Up to heavy, naturally.
Thigh high shot (He's on the left)
EARRINGS and general ref.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:31 am
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Dea and #Teddy#

bribe 1
Form

Entry Tag: Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Charmed Purewalker | Moderate-Heavy | Twins

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy (I think)
Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed Purewalker (prefer a fox/thunderhawk or fox/bat, if you do hybrids. If not, any of the three species would be fine)
Concept Origin: New concept based on colorist choice and inspiration pics from Pinterest. (pics come from games, but want them as inspiration, not cosplays)
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on pics and your own imagination (Though any glowing would be awesome and fox ears [if you use fox at all])
Face: CC, based on pics and your own imagination (Though any glowing would be awesome)
Mane: CC, based on pics and your own imagination (Though any glowing would be awesome and maybe something like the first two pics, if possible)
Tail: CC, based on pics and your own imagination (Though any glowing would be awesome and if possible, more than one tail..cause more tails are awesome!)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, based on pics and your own imagination (Though any glowing would be awesome and of course they would be paws [unless just using bat or bird])
Reference Image(s): Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4

Wings: CC if doing a hybrid, bat, or thunderhawk. N/A if just fox
Pelt: Either fox/thunderhawk or fox/bat hybrid for both twins (or just one of the three, if not doing hybrids). CC based on pics/own imagination for what they look like.
Other Notes: For the twins, the girl references are mostly for the girl and the guy references for the guy. However, if there is anything you like for both (i.e the blue cape for both would be awesome), go for it. Also, while not really in the references, I would love starry stuff used too.

Trading Post Items: CC, based on pics and your own imagination (Though any glowing and starry things would be awesome)
Custom Items: CC, based on pics and your own imagination (Though any glowing would be awesome. Also I would love for a sword similar to the one in the third pic for both and the hood/cloak from third pic for both too.) Also, would like their charms on their chests.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above references

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept based on pics found on Pinterest and colorist's imagination (as mentioned, pics are from games, but want them used for inspiration and not cosplays)

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

bribe 2
Form

Entry Tag: Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Charmed Purewalker | Unedited-Mod | Twins

Edit Category: Unedited-Mod (I think)
Soquili Species: Charmed Purewalker (Wolf/thunderhawk or fox/thunderhawk. If not doing hybrids, any of the three would work)
Concept Origin: Original based on Gaia items and your own imagination (plus wings from a game, but as inspiration)
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (any glowing would be loved)
Face: CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (any
glowing would be loved)
Mane: CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (any
glowing would be loved)
Tail: CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (any
glowing would be loved. Also, more than one fluffy tail would be wonderful)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (possibly wolf or fox paws)
Reference Image(s): Starborne Constellation Columba (mostly for twin one), Universal Constellation Columba (mostly for twin two), Wings similar to this for both

Wings: Thunderhawk wings that are a mix of the last ref and the other two (one for each twin) , CC other than that based on ref pics and your own imagination (glow, crystalline, semi transparent would be loved. If not doing hybrid, N/A)
Pelt: Wolf and Thunderhawk or Fox and Thunderhawk (whatever works best, if doing hybrids. If not, any of the three). Design, CC based on ref pics and your own imagination
Other Notes: Each twin is mostly based on one of the two versions of the items I used for references. Also, any glowing would be loved...along with starry designs <3 I would like their charms on their chest, where the glow in the avi refs are.

Trading Post Items: Any ribbons/bows above the tail and near ears, anywhere else. Fur hoods and fur with cloth tabards. Anything else that you think would look good. CC other than that, based on items/your imagination. Though any glowing in the items would be wonderful. Also any star design to them would be loved.
Custom Items: CC, based on pics and your own imagination. (again glow and stars would be loved. Also, possibly something shimmery [like a cloak] similar to the dresses).
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just the reference pics above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on Gaia items, wings from an MMORPG, and colorist imagination

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:56 am
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx

bribe 1
Buffalo Walker Twins

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Skinwalker
Body Build: Draft (Leg down for both)
WIP Needed? Nawww

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: All I want is natural colors/markings. Brown/Cream/White paint markings/splotches would be nice. I'd like the pelt to either blend seamlessly with the body color and markings-wise or be a dark solid natural brown or pale white - whatever you think will look best.
Face: Bright aqua-blue eyes
Mane: I wouldn't sweat too much about the under-pelt details, but they were rough and tumble babs with short choppy black hair. Would not be visible with the pelt on.
Tail: Same with their manes, short and manageable. They're wild and untamed not really caring about looks.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom buffalo feeties if possible - if not sturdy cerynei feet should work! (but the draft version looks kind of wonky rip)
Reference Image(s): Buffaloooooooo / cute babyyy

Horn(s): Custom buffalo horns on either side of the head
Pelt: Custom buffalo pelt. Look and execution entirely up to you. I'd love a big and fluffy pelt like this cutie but I believe in you knowing what's best o/
Other Notes: <3

Custom Items: A simple beaded bracelet on one of their front legs that matches their eyes

bribe 2
Snake Suti HH

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:3-6
Helping a Herd: A small offshoot of my Prison Pit Cult, these ladies are cultist snake worshipers that lure unsuspecting victims into the pits to become food for their snake god o/

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Suti
WIP Needed? Naw be free

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Ball Python morphs - CC have a favorite ball python morph? I'd love to see it : D (I think it'd be neat for each lady to have a different pattern/coloration to reflect a different morph, but up to you) small scale detailing scattered about
Face: Eye shadow/makeup, eyes edited to be more narrow/slitted/snake-like. An edited scary toothy grin. (No big jaw template please)
Mane: I'd prefer a medium-long black mane with jewelry/flowers placed throughout it. Whatever you think looks best in terms of curly/straight/etc.
Tail: A long, thick snakey tail that curls around the feeties
Hooves/Fetlocks: Suti hooves
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): Long, curled Maleficent-esque horns. If you think the unedited horns would look better be freeee
Wings: Standard suti wings (with small bits of jewelry hanging about)
Scales: Smaller, smoother snake-like scales (If you're not feeling it, modifying the suti scale template to be a bit shinier would be rad)
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Small bits of gold/rose gold jewelry, flowers, draped cloth, maybe some feathers? They're basically disguising their hideous intentions/attributes with decorations and false beauty.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Wood

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:15 am
updated up to here, I'm still adding some revisions and changes that people have sent me so don't worry if the changes are not on the list just yet.

Check how many slots have been taken so far here!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:25 am
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Rein_Carnation

bribe 1
Custom - Uni Winged MLP Cosplay

Soquili Species: - Uni Wind
Body Build: Regular leg up
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Light Pink with Teal Crystal Heart within Gold Lace cutie mark (Should almost appear raised) ~ Please keep the normal body color and hair. Not the Crystallized version. I just really love her hairstyle from the Crystal Kingdom.
Face: purple eyes, thick lashes, open smile
Mane: Purple/Magenta/Yellow Edited Partial updo in the gold headband accented with a green-leaved plant with reddish berries. Another lock of her hair sweeps downward on that side.
The rest of her mane cascades on the other side forming into those thick curls. Alt with Headband (See ref for colors and style )
Tail: Purple/Magenta/Yellow long cascading tail ending in thick curls
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks (See Ref)
Reference Image(s): Here

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Unicorn Spiral (Pink)
Wings: Dove Wings (fades from her body color to purple) See Ref
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: Na
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Necklace, shoes, Crown, blue band at base of the tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

bribe 2
Custom- Kelpi

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kelpi Sumie-e
Body Build: Regular leg-up
Concept Origin: Gifted SS plush
WIP Needed? Only if you feel the need to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref
Face: Sultry expression with an open smile
Mane: CC perhaps something romantic? (would love some splicing of a mer style)
Tail: Fancy tail (See Plush)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): User Image uncert

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: Fancy side fins, Fancy backfin (see plush for inspiration)
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: This plush is designed with references of a peacock. I'm leaving everything open to colorist decision, simply use the plush for inspiration. Have fun

Trading Post Items: Would love to have him holding a glowing lantern in his mouth - CC for color and design, Hair sticks and feathers in his mane (Peacock inspired?), Abalone necklace (Peacock inspired)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: SS Plush

bribe 3
Custom Uni Winged Twins

Twin 1:

Body Build: Regular with fluffy fetlocks
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Palomino with front and back white socks (two total)
Face: Blue & Green eyes, dark palomino inner ears, white blaze running down the face
Mane: Mane is a darker cream in a partial updo adorned with (#9BC4E2) pearls. A blue rose tucked by the ear. A lock from the bangs draped lazily over the horn. (see the reference for more info)
Tail: Cluster of (#0265f6) blue roses at the tail base where it meets the rump two strings of pearls matching the ones in the hair draping with the full cascade of the tail while further down and climbing from tip to higher, more roses and rosebuds are scattered through the tail. (see ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks over sandy colored hooves
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 |Ref 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni (white)
Wings: Palomino Dove wings with white tips

Custom Items: Pearl strands on mane and tail, Red roses within both (see ref)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

Twin 2:

Body Build: Regular with fluffy fetlocks
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Palomino with front and back white socks (two total reverses from her twin)
Face: Blue & Green eyes (reverse from her twin), dark palomino inner ears, white blaze running down the face
Mane: Mane is a light cream to almost white in a partial updo adorned with (#9BC4E2) pearls. A red rose tucked by the ear. A lock from the bangs draped lazily over the horn. (see the reference for more info)
Tail: Cluster of red roses at the tail base where it meets the rump two strings of pearls matching the ones in the hair draping with the full cascade of the tail while further down and climbing from tip to higher, more roses and rosebuds are scattered through the tail. (see ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks over sandy colored hooves
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 |Ref 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni (white)
Wings: Palomino Dove wings with white tips

Custom Items: Pearl strands on mane and tail, Blue roses within both (see ref)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

bribe 4
bribe 4
Breeding - Ayelet Hashar x Mizu

Quote:

Entry Code:
Ayelet Hashachar (Lunadriel) x Mizu (Rein_Carnation)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

Teepees: Lunadriel I Rein_Carnation
---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Kalona

---Templates to Avoid: Short Hair, baldness, eagle Wings

---Link to previous Generations: N/a

SUMMER TROPICAL TIKI TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting summer-inspired traits?: Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: yes

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children: Clowns, Gore, Blood

NOT TOO MUCH SUMMER D8

Breed/Body Traits & Mutations
~~~ Tropical/summer colors?: Yes
~~~ Tropical/summer markings?: Yes
~~~ Elemental and Environmental Inspired traits: Yes
~~~ Tropical animal-inspired: Yes

Themes & Accessories
~~~ Beach/ocean accessories?: Yes
~~~ Flower/plant accessories?: Yes
~~~ Island/tiki accessories?: Yes
~~~ Mesoamerican accessories?: No
~~~ Piercings?: Yes
~~~ Tattoos?: Yes
~~~ Tropical companion animals?: Yes

bribe 5
Form

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:25 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: SylverStar

bribe 1
Form

Entry Tag: SylverStar | Troll | Minor/Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: - Minor/Moderate (CC)
Soquili Species: - CC
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: Dreads, back hair? CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: n/a
Scales: CC
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I love the scales an/or back hair, dreads, tusks and and swirly markings to give you an idea of what I like in the couple....however still want the surprise element of a breeding and so consider it more like a semi-custom. Also make note of the no twin features of current offspring of the couple listed in the permission (they have a lot of offspring). I am also ok with throwbacks but not sure if I need specific permission for those or not.

Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc
Reference Image(s) for Items: cc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes...permission

bribe 2
Form

Entry Tag: SylverStar | Ulun'suti | Heavy/Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Loved, not needed

Body: old aged grey stone with cracks, with green mossy scales
Face: same as body
Mane: forest greens, made of leaves and moss like dreads, with a couple small tree branches sticking out of it. Just past shoulder length.
Tail: scaled tail....match body...grey, green
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves brown, bark markings
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): 2 custom horns...large tree branches with a couple of leaves on them.
Wings: scaled wings some wood elements
Fins: none
Scales: all scales...back, belly leg, wing , tail. All scales mossy like
Tail: custom tail blade, green that looks like a leaf
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: large agate necklace with tarnished ornate silver chain. small wooden crown with agate in center. brown/green Moss strands hanging in various places. I would like a couple mushrooms and ferns coming out of the body.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Eru Ilúvatar
Owner: SylverStar
Breed: Ulun'suti (cc element)
Temper: Mysterious
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

Lot's of refs...and you are open to cc changes and add additional edits, critters ect. Images are inspiration references.

bribe 3
Form

Entry Tag: SylverStar | SeaNix | Moderate | Solo
Soquili Species: SeaNix
Concept Origin: Siren
WIP Needed? not needed, but loved

Body: light pink with teal gourami markings. All colors more on the pastel/lighter side Stripy/iridescent type markings see ref.
Face: only few stripes peeking out here, teal eyeliner-ed eyes...you can do this as elaborate as you want I'll leave it to your choice.
Mane: teal, wavy and wet looking as long as edit level permits. With strands of pink pearls. Would also like a pink water lily to adorn by ear.
Tail: not sure if there is more than one. cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: pearl pink hooves
Reference Image(s): mane markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: see marking ref above, No head fins, seathi tail with spikey tail fins
Other Notes: cc on other fins...seathi or nixie

Custom Items: pink pearl bindi, pink pearl jewelry; necklace, bracelet, strands in hair (the style can be cc) and a larger pink pearl at her feet
would like a pink lotus by ear
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace braclets waterlily

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sereia
Owner: SylverStar
Breed: Siren
Temper: Seductive
Mate: None
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

bribe 4
Form

Entry Tag: SylverStar| Sumi-e CC | Moderate | Solo
Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - CC - preferences: Cerynei, Kirin, Suti
Concept Origin: Sumi-e Semi-custom
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? No needed
-- Colors & Markings --