Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image

Ashara was never one to settle down, but a falling star led to right to this strange new place and she couldn't just ignore a falling star now could she? No. The answer was simple. She went where the signs sent her. This place was calling her and the seer couldn't resist the calling. So she wandered into the pride alone, dark pelt and bright eyes. This was strange, seeing everyone else gathered around. Perhaps others had also seen the sign? The dark lioness slowly moved herself closer to the group and spoke up softly, her eyes wide.

"Hello everyone." What a wonderful gathering she thought with a smile.

"A star brought me here. This place must be important if it called me all the way out here." She was super friendly, albeit a little weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 am
User Image

Nnunu arrived to see her mate and her son. New faces were emerging and coming to their pride, What a time. Though she felt a bit overprotective of Nchekwube the pale female felt confident that he would be able to do this. "He's doing wonderfully." Nnunu had such a soft spoken voice and so she tried to speak up just a bit more so that her praise could be heard by anyone near. Her gaze turned from her son to her mate Urupuru. How dashing he looked glowing with pride, she nuzzled him a little, sinking herself into him but not enough to throw off his balance. Then she waited to hear where others were going to go.

Syrius Lionwing

oo DeD

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:38 pm
Her brothers kind words meant more to her than he might have realized. A deep smile rooted to her face and looked towards Demani, pleased to be able to show her as much of the pride as she was able, which should be a great deal given how much she traveled it. "Thank you." The most heartfelt words she could have ever said to him in that moment.

"An no worries about mingling right away! You have all the time in the world, if you would rather spend time here for now," Gesturing towards herself and her brother and their current location, "that is alright. There is a lot to absorb and register when joining a new place." Not that she would know, but she could only imagine.

Turning back towards her brother. "He is thriving isn't he? I really think he's coming into his own very well." talking about Nche and how well he had been doing with greeting everyone, she was sure it would be taxing on him after a while but so far he was holding strong.

Epine de Rose

Krysin

Budek was nervous, they had dropped of the majority of their group at the Stormborn and other surrounding locations while they had continue to travel with one of his son's for a time. The young adolescent had eventually struck out on his own and that was fine. He hoped to one day make a name for himself, though he was certain he would never hear of it.

The N'ezi-ozu, a place of seclusion and mystery and the perfect place to hide away from the world with his mate and unborn children. As he approached Nchekwube, he approached for not only himself but for his family and was suddenly nervous. If he could sweat he was pretty sure he would be right now. "Hello, I do hope that my wife and I are able to contribute to your pride greatly in time to come." Not just by providing numbers but as useful members of society. He wanted a safe place for them and the seclusion of this pride just called to him and the history it was full of. He wanted to learn it all and hoped he would do this pride proud.

oo Ded

- Mynsed -
don't forgot to post his mate in the joining thread <3<3 then come jooooiinnnnnnnnnn <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cillian's tail flicked, his steps uncertain. There were many lions here, and no one he knew, no one to cling to in a sea of the unknown. His paws shuffled, he was not so sure about this, and for a moment he questioned why he had come here in the first place.

No, he could do this. He could be part of a pride again, he could make friends, this could be his home. Think of the stories this land could tell, all he could learn from this pride, a life of stories and legends to discover.

His eyes widened as he looked around at the land around him, already full of wonder and curiosity. Distracted as he was, it may have taken a nudge to draw him back to the present. Oh, it was his turn? Wait, he wasn't ready, he--deep breath! A shy smile, the ghostly lion stepped forward.

"H-hi, my name is Cillian"

oo DeD

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:44 am
Sawa observed the little group that had formed silently, taking in details here and there. Qamar certainly didn't mind sticking his nose in other lion's business despite being a fresh face, but from that she drew that he was a bit braver than the average male. Her new 'family' members, Isi and Mgbamizu, seemed quite happy together and Zuko clearly didn't approve of the public affection going on beside him. She had to hide her giggle at the look on his face.

Zuko, for his part, wrinkled his nose as the two lovebirds beside him snuggled up. He followed Qamar's glance, eager to ignore his friend and his mate, and gave a little hum.

"Not in our lifetime, certainly, and I believe it will be restricted to just a few times a year. We can't have just anyone strolling in whenever they want. Things need to be regulated."

The comment caused him to sneer slightly at the new male, tail flicking behind him in mild irritation.

"I'd rather that than be with someone I am unsatisfied with. If no one meets my standards, then I'm better off alone."

Sawa made a soft noise of understanding, nodding sympathetically. She much preferred to be alone most of the time even though times like this made her glad that she had others to be around when she wanted. Picking a mate wasn't something to take lightly and it was important to make sure that you were compatible with them on more than just appearance.

"Things like that take time. There's no rush," she said, her voice soft against his slightly gravely one. "Perhaps with the new rogues coming in you'll find someone that fits you."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:10 am
Poor Zuko was getting the business from all sides, it made Isi smile just a touch in amusement at the male's sake before rolling her shoulders and playfully batting at Mgs mane in a partially chastising manner. She could never truly be angry at him after knowing him so long.

"Now now, Zuko and the new sister have a point, love doesn't happen instantaneously - Mgbamizu and I have known each other since we were cubs and it's only been the best time to knock that peg into the hole recently." Isi rolled her shoulders and settled down on her belly. "Zuko will find a mate now or later, we can't force it but either way we can always offer premature congratulations towards whatever lucky female manages to bag our brooding brother."

KasaiLoki

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:37 pm
Lightning Shadow X

SilverLutz

Qamar found his head tilting. Things needed to be...regulated? That was such an weird thing to say. No wonder he hadn't heard of the pride before. If it wasn't for the earth shake, he'd probably still be out in the roguelands wandering.

"Easy there...Zuko, was it?" Qamar frowned. "It was only meant as a joke." He found himself shrugging, turning towards Sawa, Mgbamizu and Isithunzi. "If you would excuse me, I would love to meet some of the other members of the...Aguu...family." He bobbed his head as he walked away from the group of lions.

The N'ezi-ozu male watched as the green lion left to mingle with other members of the pride. He turned back towards the group.

"I suppose you both are right." Mgbamizu said thoughtfully. Where Isi went to lie down, Mgbamizu found himself inching closing to her, standing next to her protectively. He chuckled as Isi called the male a 'brooding brother.' He was sure the darker male would just love that nickname.

"But I'm sure there will be the right lioness in your future. You might be as gray as the late Isiike at that time, but hey, it's whatever makes you happy.  
Nezi-ozu generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:45 am
Standard Roll:
  1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Agha (war)
  4. Aghugo (treachery)
  5. Aguu (famine)
  6. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  7. Elo (venom)
  8. Odachi (disaster)
  9. Mberede (accident)
  10. N'anya (love)
  11. Nganga (pride)
  12. Nkunwu (apathy)
  13. Uju (grief)

Nchekwube had gotten a bit distracted looking over the crowds. He was pleased that the notion of having (or rather, getting) to accept strangers into one's family was going relatively well. Though, he supposed, if someone had a problem with it they probably wouldn't come out to greet the newcomers. And there were some notable faces missing from those gathered.

The adolescent shook the worry from his head at the sight of his mother, giving her a beaming smile and a happy wave of a paw before the voice of a lion caught him. "Cillian, hello," he started, giving a warm smile to the ghostly lion.

Once again, the hazy trance washed over him the moment he relaxed into it and let his eyes rest on the blue of the stranger's. He pulled out of it what felt like seconds later and gave a nod. "And I wish you the warmest of welcomes. You will be in the Elo family. May this place give you as good a home as it has given all of us."

Amon Larethian
Cillian will join the Venom Family!

Pandorus Sphinx
Ashara will start in the Agadi family as you stated this as your preference, however if you would like her to marry in to that family later then please let us know and we'll roll her a starting family.

Nezi-ozu

Nezi-ozu generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!

Nezi-ozu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:50 am
Custom Roll (Astoria):
  1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Aghugo (treachery)
  4. Aguu (famine)
  5. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  6. Elo (venom)
  7. Odachi (disaster)
  8. Mberede (accident)
  9. N'anya (love)
  10. Nkunwu (apathy)
  11. Uju (grief)

Nchekwube looked to Budek and nodded at his words. Ah, a pair then. This place had always seemed like a perfect place for families, though his opinion was obviously biased. Ancestors would always be remembered here. Family was always placed on the forefront of importance.

The adolescent took a deep breath and closed his eyes, releasing it in a long and slow effort. As he did so, he met his pink and purple eyes to those of Budek and willed himself into the trance. It was dizzying, and Nchekwube felt his stomach clench as he reeled out of the trance what might have been anywhere between seconds and minutes later.

"I believe you will," he said with a reassuring smile. "And that this place may do as much for you as you can for it. You and your wife will find home in the Nkunwu family."

AstoriaFallen
Budek will start in the Apathy family for you, as per your request to take out two of the family options!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:58 am
Dharau's brow furrowed. From his mouth to Death's ears, apparently. No sooner had he posed his question to the Amusu than he heard, with ears not yet disengaged from the hubbub around them, a name that he knew all too well. It seemed that whatever strange powers Nchekwube had manifested were content to answer his question before Kemmasi would have the chance.

Stern eyes appraised the lionesses before the young seer. She had to be the one, and just look at the colors on her! That yellow wasn't too offensive, he supposed - he'd seen brighter today already - but her back! The stranger's spine looked almost lizard-like. Even her forelegs had that unusual...scaliness to them. Dharau had certainly never seen anything like it. Skeptical though he was he honestly couldn't decide if, all things considered, the effect of it was as unpleasant as he had first assumed.

Nche's glance sealed it, and the teacher found his own gaze drawn to the Amusu. With his sister nowhere in sight (and where was Licha, anyway?), the older lion and himself seemed to be all the Elo that had shown up today. And hadn't he only just been saying to himself that he needed to find a way to get Kemmasi's attention? Well, here was hoping that fortune favored the brave.

"Well, what do you know?" He muttered, a soft aside to the death priest. Then, pitching his voice to be heard over the din, "Welcome! Welcome, stranger," he called to the lioness, marking himself and Kemmasi out with a raised and beckoning paw.

Excited Apathy

Andranis

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:34 am
User Image
Thabisa watched silently as the rogues approached Nchekwube. She watched each one carefully, taking mental notes. New members were something she felt was a necessary move for the pride. That did not mean that she would trust any of them though. The ones with brighter pelts were the ones that caught her attention the most. She wondered which of the new pride members would strive. Only time would tell.

She also kept an eye out for her brother. It would be nice to have him around to share in her silent judgments. Of course if anyone ended up in her family, she would be civil and greet them.

---

User Image
Kaimana felt like he stuck out like a giraffe in a herd of gazelles. He was far from home and knew no one here. Was this really the right choice? His gut had said yes. And really there was no turning back at this point.

The young, nervous lion stepped toward Nchekwube, ready to officially join the pride. ‘This was the hard part,’ he reminded himself as he approached. ‘Once this is over converting with the other pride members would be simple. They will accept you.’

He stopped in front of Nchekwube and bowed his head. “My name is Kaimana, I have traveled far to find a place to call home. I believe this is the place,” he tried to say confidently. The eyes of the pride were on him. He needed to make a good first impression.

oo DeD

Nezi-ozu generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:25 pm

1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Agha (war)
  4. Aghugo (treachery)
  5. Aguu (famine)
  6. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  7. Elo (venom)
  8. Odachi (disaster)
  9. Mberede (accident)
  10. N'anya (love)
  11. Nganga (pride)
  12. Nkunwu (apathy)
  13. Uju (grief)

The adolescent couldn't help but let his eyes raise at the sight of the lion that seemed to be the color of a summer afternoon's sky. The look of surprise turned to one of unadulterated happiness as the stranger spoke. Nchekwube loved the idea of these differently colored strangers coming from strange lands.

"Kaimana. You'll have to tell me all of the places you have traveled." Looking to Kaimana's eyes as he spoke, Nchekwube slipped into a trance unintentionally this time. The transition wasn't smooth, the chipper and happy eyes of the lion becoming hazy almost instantly. When he pulled out of it, Nchekwube was dizzy. His paws readjusted underneath him as he found his footing and he shook his mane as if shaking the nausea away.

"And I believe this is home for you as well, my friend." A small smile peeked onto his face. "You may belong here, as one of the Ahuojoo family."

Fairy Snails

Nezi-ozu

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm
DavyJnah

Urupuru smiled at his mate. He greeted her fondly. He was glad she was here. There had been so much turbulence in their lives, in their family of late. This was an important moment for them. Accepting new members in to the pride, his son so central to the new arrivals.

He watched as each new arrival came up to his pale young son. He hoped some of these new members would join their family. He was happy to welcome them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:04 pm
This place... certainly was different. But not in a bad way. Zobuhle's eyes examined each person as she moved close to Budek's side, though not too close. She didn't want to show her nervousness or slightly fear. It wasn't exactly... scary. And it was no where near as nervewrecking as the Stormborn. Growing up where females were more soverign, this place was just... different. And the stormborn even moreso.

Nkunwu family. This place certainly was different and she mouthed the unfamiliar name before beaming at the love of her life. "We did it!" she whispered to him excitedly, eyes bright. The greatest adventure of all, settling down with her husband in a new place. A new life. A life where he would be her's even past death. Her face nuzzled into his shoulder. "We're starting life over," she breathed.

Astoriafallen

- Mynsed -

Nezi-ozu generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 1!

Nezi-ozu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:06 pm
--Pandorus Sphinx
Sorry for ALL the quotes! We'll be rolling Ashara into a family that isn't Agadi so she can marry in later c:

1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agha (war)
  3. Aghugo (treachery)
  4. Aguu (famine)
  5. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  6. Elo (venom)
  7. Odachi (disaster)
  8. Mberede (accident)
  9. N'anya (love)
  10. Nganga (pride)
  11. Nkunwu (apathy)
  12. Uju (grief)

Nchekwube was moving away from the group, now, trying to clear his head and get a bit of quiet. He didn't get far, though, before he bumped into a lioness that he would have sworn was just a shadow until he had bumped shoulders. "Oh!" He said, surprised, turning to her. Another stranger. His eyes met her unexpectedly that he was washed away into a trance that he pulled himself quickly out of.

"We should think ourselves lucky, then, for a star that brought you out this way, no?" He smiled. "I'm Nchekwube. Welcome to the N'ezi-ozu." His voice dropped in volume a bit. "And I think you might very well make a home here, if you so wish. You would be one with the Akaraaka family."

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff