Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
*Notices your questions* [Questions?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:26 pm
Sabin Duvert
That's fine, I'm not going to police people's way of presenting their offers as long as they can afford their offer and are willing to part with whatever they are offering! biggrin

It does make sense and I wanted to say thank you for asking your question, I do appreciate it because others may have had a similar question. To be honest, I just want it to be relaxed and for people to offer in whatever way makes them most comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:05 pm
Both offers would be in GG (Gaia Gold).

Z would be two bribes combined into one for the major HH bribe; the X would be my own bribe, while the Y would be a HH supporter.

Should I mark somewhere on the form that the bribes are not a catch-all offer, and to treat them accordingly..? I'm just going under the assumption you'd pick one or the other, not both.  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:20 pm
Inari Miko

If it's gold then sure, just let me know your max limit as cat suggested. I don't want to go over! x'D

If you are speaking of supporters, does that mean you would like me to open the option for group bribes?

No, you detail this all within your offer PM. biggrin
I hope that's all okay!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:25 pm
While it is a group effort, they'd be sending me the Gold and have it in limbo for if/when the HH gets accepted. Not sure if that'd still qualify as a Group Bribe still, as it's flowing through me. But up to you! I honestly have no clue how these bribes would work. cat_whee

I'd detail in the PM that the offer(s) are either/or, not both. =3=b  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:57 pm
This might be a weird question but there is no stupid questions right? x3

I can't narrow down my choices to one breeding for 1 form, can I list a few (NOT all) but a few and you choose or is that a no go?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:03 pm
Can the optional familiar form be attached to a custom form or does it have to be it's own thing?  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:50 pm
i know this is probably silly to ask but
when bribing for a breeding, does the owner have a chance of keeping more than one baby if you own both parents? if not, will it count against others if the other children are gifted away?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:50 pm
Can you get a non-twin pair of baskets as customs? So they can eventually be a mated pair (like the grew up together but are not related)?  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:08 pm
Hi Yumi,

I'm sorry in advance if these are silly questions. emotion_facepalm

1. Can we go back and add more bribes (e.g., familiar bribe) or edit bribes (if they are rejected and you're trying again) later to our one post?

2. Will we know if our bribe is accepted when you decide yay or nay or on Oct 2nd? (I think it's when you decide because you said we can see how many slots are taken on your site, but I'm just double checking!)

3. If our bribe is rejected, will we receive feedback on why it was rejected so we could amend our bribe in the hopes that it will be accepted?

Thank you! emotion_rainbow  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Inari Miko

If people have given you gold with the intention of having some part in ownership then it counts as a group bribe. I have said that I can open group bribes on request if you would like. biggrin

In other scenarios where it's not considered a group bribe (but people have contributed), the person collecting the currency to pay for the bribe is not obligated to give the other people anything but they must tell the people that they are not entitled to anything because it's being taken as a donation.

Niyaru Delacroix
This might be a weird question but there is no stupid questions right? x3

I can't narrow down my choices to one breeding for 1 form, can I list a few (NOT all) but a few and you choose or is that a no go?

Difficult choices indeed. That sounds like it would be fun but it's a bit wormholey because if I allowed that then people could also list a bunch of customs they couldn't choose between as well and the forms thread would suddenly be even longer than it need be. I'd rather you choose one or maybe you could RNG which one to put on your form! biggrin

I'm sorry the choices are tough, good luck!

Lady Argentum Draconis
Can the optional familiar form be attached to a custom form or does it have to be it's own thing?

You can attach one familiar per form with a bonus 6th entry as a solo familiar custom!

Kiara Lime
i know this is probably silly to ask but
when bribing for a breeding, does the owner have a chance of keeping more than one baby if you own both parents? if not, will it count against others if the other children are gifted away?

Hello! The only silly questions are ones that are left unasked, so don't worry! Ask away!
When you bribe for a breeding you can only keep one child unless you add the mock child modifier to your breeding form. The mock child modifier is an optional add-on which gives me permission to twin a random child for the owner(s) of the breeding. This mock twin is considered a custom so it would count for an extra slot in my bribes.

When you give the other children away, it will not count against the people receiving the gift.

Lunarflowermaiden
Can you get a non-twin pair of baskets as customs? So they can eventually be a mated pair (like the grew up together but are not related)?

You can! Each custom takes up 1 slot, so a pair would take 2 in total. If anyone intends to go for such a thing it would be cool if they noted it at the top of each concept so I would know.

muffled_undertone
Hi Yumi,

I'm sorry in advance if these are silly questions. emotion_facepalm

1. Can we go back and add more bribes (e.g., familiar bribe) or edit bribes (if they are rejected and you're trying again) later to our one post?

2. Will we know if our bribe is accepted when you decide yay or nay or on Oct 2nd? (I think it's when you decide because you said we can see how many slots are taken on your site, but I'm just double checking!)

3. If our bribe is rejected, will we receive feedback on why it was rejected so we could amend our bribe in the hopes that it will be accepted?

Thank you! emotion_rainbow

1. Yes you can! Please let me know at the top of your post when you have edited your post, please! biggrin

2. Standard procedure means that when your bribe is accepted and I will tell you using the phrase noted in my rules. I will be looking through things throughout the month up until the closing date. Bribes will officially close if I pick up all 20 or if the end date is reached, whichever comes first!
So it is handy to keep an eye on how many slots are left.

3. We can't really discuss offers or concepts as far as I'm aware. In all honesty, I love so many concepts and get so excited about seeing everyone's wonderful ideas but ultimately I will be deciding based on a mixture of offers, concept and time limitations. If you don't hear back, assume that it has not been picked up.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:45 pm
I guess it would count as a group bribe then. Thank you for clarifying!
I suppose that means that I would require/like to have the group bribes opened, then..?

I'm sorry I'm being so dense. ;3;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:09 pm
I can't remember where to find it again, but in herd helpers, is the person paying for them allowed to keep two but has to give the rest away to one person each? Or could we get the full six and divide them 2, 2, 2 to three people?  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:20 pm
I've looked and can't find an answer even though I swear I've seen the answer to this question before but:

I know that a regular breeding win and a bribe win are mutually exclusive and bribes don't incur cooldown timers for regular breedings, however do bribe breeding wins reset LL counters or is that also something that also only applies to regular slots?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:38 pm
Yumitoko II
Okay! Thank you Yumi! ^^  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 pm
Inari Miko
I guess it would count as a group bribe then. Thank you for clarifying!
I suppose that means that I would require/like to have the group bribes opened, then..?

I'm sorry I'm being so dense. ;3;

Hellooooo. Okay, group bribes are open! Tahdah! -ping-  
Sales Stable

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas