Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[GREENFLIGHT] Hello to you, and ESPECIALLY to you! [FIN~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Prism Shine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:03 am
[Interest Roll]  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 am
The young blue couldn't help but thrill to be part of the flight, and the chase! Though the blue deliberately tried to stay well behind, so he might not distract others from Neiveth, the blue couldn't help but show off just a little himself. He had always been born to fly, and this was the first time he truly felt he might well be able to be himself!

To his beloved green sister, the blue could only trumpet delightedly. Thanoth, you charming beast -- I will happily conspire such a thing, though I highly doubt you need it. You are clearly the most deserving of Neiveth's fine attention, but I will charm whom I can so you might win! Laughter bubbled through the blues words, even as he turned back to look at the green leading the chase.

Neiveth dearest of greens -- your generosity shall not be forgotten! If you whisper whom you favor, I will ensure to steer clear from! But if you are not sure, might I point out how a green deserves to be loved by the best of them all? Who would better know the pleasures of a green, than a fellow green, hmm? It might be self-serving, but who doesn't love a dragon who might make you laugh? I know for a fact she has a very clever tongue. Once again, laughter and mischief and gratitude and lust danced through the blues words. If he teased, and if he perhaps was a bit of a cad, it could not be helped.

He would always play wingman for his green sister.

Ah, but a voice did distract the blue, and he practically trilled with delight. The blue looked back to see a particularly large and very alluring bronze not far behind -- and catching up quick! Laughter bubbled through the blue, even as he heard the words, and felt the touch of a wing against his own! Viandarth, darling, how good of you to notice. The winds looked inviting today, and I simply could not resist joining the dance. Shall you catch me in your claws for once and for all this day? He turned suddenly, letting his tail tip gently brush against the bronze's neck, before he grabbed a thermal, and propelled himself forward and upward back into the pack of dragons.

Ah, but this was delightful.

Elzebuth... My, but you cut quite a tempting figure this day. Neiveth would be quite the prize, certainly. He encouraged his brother, even if his words perhaps left an unspoken offer, a little bit of a tease, should the brown not win this day. Still, his purple gaze did admire the figure the dark brown dragon cut.

Ah, but then there was Menankith -- the ruddy brown that had always been so pleased by his compliments. If there was ever a day to flirt with him, this very flight would be it. Menankith! Ah, but you noticed little old me?
How utterly delightful!
And he bugled with pleasure, catching up so he might also twist closer to the purple eyed brown.

Well.

His eyes had been purple, but instead, now flashed with some other feeling. Still, Macuith's purple gaze never diminished, even as he lead Viandarth closer to where Menankith flew. This was utterly satisfying to the blue, who had always yearned to be the center of attention, and for once, finally, had more eyes on him than he'd expected. You were always gorgeous on land, but up here, you are magnificent. Ah, but I do fear you will not win her heart if you linger back by me. Shall I leave you to it, or shall I stay? He questioned the brown, his words sensuous and tempting.

He couldn't help it -- Menankith had always been so appreciative of his charm. A favorite of his, most certainly

As he flew, the blue did allow his gaze to roam appreciatively over the other males. Ah, but he would have to get to them know better -- but perhaps not quite right now. He did not wish to distract lovely Neiveth from any of her prizes.

ShinosBee

demon_pachabel

Mx Cherie

Tsunake

Meepfur

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:23 pm

An unfamiliar Bronze made clear his apparent rage, and Viandarth gave a bugle of amusement. The sound thrummed deep within his broad chest, rather akin to a low, sensual chuckle. For indeed, Viandarth knew himself to be a fine beast. From that Bronze, his gaze strayed to a rather striking dark Brown. Who indeed was that masked man? A thrill of interest flared through the large Bronze, who enjoyed a game of chase as anyone might. Hello, handsome, he whispered, teasing at the stranger. He'd never met Elzebuth, after all.

But ah, his true object moved away from him, flying sensuously toward another! My darling, do you seek another's grasp today? For I will not keep you from your pleasure, if that is what you so desire. Yet he, Viandarth, knew that his own claws would please best. You might find yourself disappointed, love. These young dragons had not yet tasted love, and could not compare in the skies to a more seasoned fellow.

Still, they could yearn. And where was the harm in letting his brightest light enjoy a moment or two with another? He would certainly come back wanting more. I shall catch you, my Macuith... most beautiful of Blues. And if we should tangle tails with another today, it will not stop me from pursuing you. Nothing but death will stop me from loving you. Even that... I suspect would not hinder me for long.

Even so, as he wheeled closer to the pack, to where his love played with the others, he took note of the Brown who had caught Macuith's eye. Now there indeed was a fine gentleman. How lovely were his wings, and how gallant his pursuit! Perhaps he might please dear Macuith. Hello, beautiful. Do you hate me for chasing our lovely Blue? Surely a dragon as handsome as you would not mind keeping us both good company... he invited, closing the gap between himself and Macuith.

Caught up as R'shahar was in the moment, and with C'lusi, the sudden focus of both on Menankith brought a stir of unexpected interest. "Sweet. Do you want... me... to get company? Her?" Perhaps they'd discussed it before, perhaps they had not. The idea struck him powerfully, the image of them both well wrapped up in each other, in him... enticing. "Nadry?" he inquired, knowing very well that of all the rest, she was the only one who might have caught C'lusi's eye.

Uta
Tsunake
Meepfur

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:13 pm
V'kenti of bronze Takarath
User Image

Feeling the girl jump slightly at his touch made V'kenti wonder if he had made the wrong decision. And then she grabbed his shirt so tightly as if a weyrling pair were taking their first flight together. He kept his hand on her shoulder but didn't move it much as to keep anything from appearing inappropriate. The wingleader turned his attention to his second, a noticeable change appeared in him. Takarath kept him up to date on the goings on in the flight and understood. V'kenti nodded to his wingsecond. "Feel free to come see me later if you need anything."

The hall was starting to get busy and with the number of suitors neiveth had the potential for something to happen increased by the minute. "We'll go to my weyr, anyone with any ideas would go to yours. I'll have someone bring up some klah." V'kenti directed his charges through the people that had gathered. The first time they passed a drudge V asked that they bring a big pitcher of klah as well as several cups in case they got more visitors. The trio walked to V'kenti's barely used weyr. The only part that was ever occupied was his office, which showed easily by the contained organized chaos in the small room while the rest of his weyr was relatively clean. "The bathroom is in there if either of you need it." The girl was still attached to his side so he gestured towards the room. "I'll stay with you where ever you wish, if that's what youd like me to do. I'm V'kenti, wingleader of Tornado wing." V'kenti addressed the girl for the first time.

As the drudge entered the room with a tray of things, the wingleader took a cup for each, poured the klah, and handed a cup to the respective owners. He nodded for the drudge to leave the tray on the table and then she left. "Is everyone okay?" The bronze rider eyed his two charges curiously.

demon_pachabel
G'lin

BastetAmun
Al'ndru

Hattaki
Tikallie: I hope this is okay owo

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:22 am
Mx Cherie
Gotta get this rollin'...

Meepfur
Because hey... a possibility. ;D

C'lusi had felt dragonlust from when Queen's rose, but this feeling in Macuith was so very different. While he was perfectly happy to have enjoyed the moment with R'shahar, his own blue's interest, as well as R'shahar's suggestion kindled a new fire within him. Macuith had always enjoyed the brown's company, and C'lusi had always enjoyed Nadry's company. He cared about her, certainly, as outside of her sister she was probably the one weyrling he was closest to.

And yet... Now that his lover was suggesting a new possibility. "Yes!" There was certainly no doubt Macuith was interested, and C'lusi did rather like her. "If she's amenable to it," he mused, kissing R'shahar's neck and cheek before rolling away from the man. He was both here and there -- wanting to tease, wanting to flirt, wanting what he wanted -- and yet, they were rather missing a third of the party, weren't they?

Thankfully, R'shahar and he hadn't been as caught up as one might have expected, at least not yet -- but C'lusi knew they were fast running out of time. Whether or not she'd agree was a worry, but even if she turned them down -- him down -- he'd still have his bronze rider. Logic said... well, logic wasn't playing any sort of part in his thoughts. All he knew was the sky, the wind, and all the interesting developments that came with a Flight.

Did he stay? Did he remain? He ran fingers through his mussed hair, but didn't bother buttoning up his shirt. "Just hurry!"

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:34 am

"You just sit tight and... think about that, hmm?" R'shahar said, leaning down to press a sweet kiss against C'lusi's lips. It pleased him to see his lover so besotted, so excited. "Weyrmates, remember? That's what we'd discussed?" And where was the harm in seeing if their two could become three - even for a night? No harm at all, as far as he was concerned. He gave C'lusi a squeeze, before rolling out of bed and... well, getting back into his wherhide pants was a chore.

Shaffit. But Nadry deserved the best they could offer. The best meant fully dressed, and looking nice. So he got dressed again, ran a hand through his hair, and headed out the door. Leaving C'lusi behind was not exactly his usual plan, but... he was a little concerned that if he sent C'lusi out, he wouldn't get him back.

Viandarth, at least, had some idea of where Menankith's was - and he followed the general clamor of people to find them. Threading his way through the Weyr right now meant evading the advances of some eager pairs and singles. But it would be well worthwhile if it meant getting to C'lusi's friend in time. Except... well. Huh. When he finally did find Nadry, there was rather an obstacle in place. "Nadry. C'lusi and I were wondering if you wanted to spend the flight with us," he asked forthrightly. Why beat around the bush when she needed all the facts?

"If you're interested." At seven feet tall, he still looked a bit of a bashful boy when he asked her, his swagger suddenly replaced by a bit of shyness, because he'd never done this before. And she might very well say no, after all.

Uta
Meepfur

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 6!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:05 pm
Oh!

Neiveth let out a small cheep of alarm when Teth went crashing through the trees, leaning in mentally to give him a big psychic kiss to ease his woes. She clearly had begun to slow down to start checking over each boy (and of course, lovely green), mentally doing her rounds amongst the others.

Elzebuth too would get an impression that she was leaned in, listening intently to what it was he was saying to her like a loved one leaned against the chest.

Menankith had also had Neiveth's rapt attention when.....

Excuse me?

It would be a quick enough flash through the minds of all of her pursuers to go completely unnoticed in her more attentive gestures and personal murmures of affection, a flicker of red around a thought just out of the corner of the mind that would ease away shortly. The brown himself would not feel any anger lashed out at him, but her mental caresses stopped immediately, and she withdrew like she was releasing him into the tide.

I see. Her presence all but retreated from his, and she would not be turning head to watch him anymore. Clearly, she was not interesting enough.

When Gaerdalth spoke up, Neiveth leaned eagerly into his thoughts, preening and adoring each one with extra vigor, touching her mind against his in mimic of a snout-to-snout kiss. Oh, dear sweet boy. I am so very lucky that you were here as well! she doled out perhaps more affection than she would have, but she did need to focus on the nice boys, not the ones who ignored her. Harrumph.

Oh, would she enjoy sharing such a pile with a gold? Certainly, Neiveth would not have minded cuddling up with a glittering queen, but... As long as you and I are the most lovely ones there, darling Thanoth, I can't see how that would be such a bad thing~ she purred adoringly to the young green, oozing affection. To an outsider, it would be fairly obvious whom held most of her interest.

Lireloth as well had her rapt attention, though his lines were in some ways a little tired. Still, she was keen to offer him a flood of affection more than she would have normally. The best of both worlds, truly. Any girl with her head on knows there's nothing quite like a strong brown, she purred, as though leaning close into him. Certainly, she thought the same of the blues, and the bronzes, and oh, greens were in their own category all of their own.

She brushed up mentally against Alucarth like she was leaning a head up against his shoulder, nodding along to his bravado eagerly. You are already quite the show, Alucarth. I am enjoying it greatly~

Sweet Kinitarth, as long as you are uninjured I am glad to hear it. her mind brushed over his like a kiss across a cheek, leaving a lingering feeling of an adoring look. Yes, she was quite glad to know he went unharmed!

Still, her acrobatics and rolls seemed to have petered off as she simply pushed forward and upwards with another small burst of speed - though her accompanying bugles and trills still followed after her, and most wound find she still touched at their minds with loving thoughts and sweet compliments.

Most.

---
G'lin didn't feel much better in V'kenti's weyr, but it was nice to not be surrounded by people, nursing at the cup he was handed with a grim look on his face. Though he did give Tikallie an apologetic look for getting her wrapped up in this fun fiasco. Neiveth had that way about her, however. Tornado Wing's Personal Princess.

"I'm kind of-" he cut off suddenly, reeling.

Where most would not feel it, G'lin had felt the disappointment that wrapped itself around his lifemate, and for a moment, it looked like he was going to be sick. Instead, blood began to ooze from his nose - her upset, coupled with his budding headache from fighting off her feelings, as well as few murky feelings of his own he was dealing with was really getting to him. He held the cup of klah with his hand that didn't immediately press to his face.

"Oh boy. I'll just uh....clean this up. It'll be fine."
----
Strength: 6
Speed: 17
Dexterity: 18
Stamina: 10
Wits: 16
Interest: 0
---
Neiveth's Score:
Round 1: 11
Round 2: 21
Round 3: 6 (Neiveth, plz)
-----
-Each chaser not Menankith has gained +1 interest
-Menankith has lost his Interest roll for the round - he will have to woo Neiveth's attentions back if he wants them and she will reward him accordingly.
-Neiveth is vaguely upset and Pach's original round 3 plan is delayed to round 4. Sry.
-----
ROLL STRENGTH + SPEED
-----
Interest Prompt 3

Roll 1d4. Respond to the prompt accordingly - it can be included in your original post.

Quote:
Neiveth seems extra keen to pay attention to you - though it may be because somebody is getting neglected because they clearly aren't interested in little ol' her. Still, it means she's very keen on what you are up to. +2 interest

Quote:
Do words or images come more easily to you? Either way, Neiveth seems appreciative of them. +1 interest

Quote:
Does Neiveth seem a little upset? It's not easy to pin if that's the case or not, but either way, you successfully distract Neiveth from whatever seems to have soured her mood. +1 interest

Quote:
Oh! What a fantastic flier you are! Neiveth has slowed down to admire your technique. +2 interest

ROUND 4 WILL GO UP TUESDAY, MAY 29th AT 7PM MST (or when all chasers have rolled and filled in their posts!)

Nilah44

Hattaki

houllow

Prism Shine

Tsunake

Meepfur
Sorry not sorry.

SilverLutz

BastetAmun

ShinosBee

houllow generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 22!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:10 pm
She....she wasn't mad about the tree? Teth felt a weight lift of his shoulders, and he surged ahead with newfound strength to catch himself back up towards the green. He was completely oblivious to whatever drama was going on, though a part of his eyes did swirl red as he felt...something from the green he was trying to chase. She wasn't mad about the tree, she'd kissed him to show she wasn't, and so it must have been something someone else was doing.

Tempted to bugle at them to warn them to behave, to show some manners and respect, he instead decided to just continue the flight. He was a good boy and she had been nothing but kind to him and so he would show her nothing but love and respect in turn. I'm here, I am okay I am sorry!!! About whatever is bothering you I hope not me??? You're too wonderful to worry, just fly strong and amazing!!! I love watching you, I want to fly more with you!!!

As for his brother who had swooped down in concern, Teth sent a massive wave of affection and affirmation that he wasn't hurt, but the tree was broken and they would need to come back and say sorry. He wasn't supposed to cause problems in the Weyr but!!! He broke something!!! But the green was okay and she was flying and lovely and wonderful and Teth was so happy to be chasing Neiveth. No worries, no worries only flying and chasing!! I am strong, I want to catch up to her and fly with her more!!!

What he lacked in speed and wits, Teth more than made up for in strength as he pumped his massive wings.

Hattaki
best blue brother

-------

Brown Teth

About Teth: He's a sweetie he just wants her to know she's so lovely and deserves to have everyone in her flights!! Everyone good luck!!! Teth is cheering you on (while cheering himself on) so have fun and be fair and show the green how lovely she is!!!

About F'ell: He's nervous because this isn't Western and he wants to hide. They were just supposed to be picking up some firestone to prep for the next Fall.

Base points for brown: 40pts

Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Non-Native: +5

Charming: +2
Sweet: +2

TOTAL: 57

Strength: 17
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 18
Wits: 2

Interest: 4 (+1)(+1)(+1)(+1)(+1)[ 9 total ]

Round 1: 6 (and no interest bonus) TETH WHY SO BAD
Round 2: 3 (+1 interest bonus) TETH. SON. STOP
Round 3: 22 (+1 interest bonus ) SON. DOING OKAY I GUESS  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

houllow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:12 pm
[ round 3 interest roll ]  
BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:40 pm
Perhaps it had been because he was working on pushing back his own anger, with Al'ndru's help, that Alucarth caught the flash of anger that went through Neiveth. It paused the bronze's anger, certainly, since he had never truly seen the lovely green get upset before. It was most curious to him, he wondered who could have caused such a thing.

Having the sharp mind that he did, it didn't take Alucarth long to scan over the rest of the pursers to see that one of them had suddenly fallen back. One of the browns, a hatchling from Takarath's clutch. There was a small satisfied feeling he kept to himself and only shared with Al'ndru, keeping it easily hidden away from Neiveth when he felt her mind caress against his.

Ah, but she was certainly wonderful and knew how to play to his ego. There was a low thrum that exited him as he kept his attention focused solely on her.

A brown who would not keep his mind and hearts solely focused upon you, is truly beneath you Neiveth. She was changing her course, not doing any more of her beautiful acrobatics, a sight that Alucarth was sorry to see go away. You should not let him bother you so. I enjoy watching you twist and weave through the air, you shall make him regret his lax in attention to you, sweet one.

He wasn't the strongest dragon, because of his size, so there was a small lag behind, though he did manage to stay with the pack.

---

It was easy enough for the man to find the kitchens and then grab a bottle, or two, of wine before moving out, ignoring any of the words some of the workers may have given him. He'd deal with the repercussion later, right now, he wanted these thoughts out and gone.

It didn't help that there was another figure entering his mind, along with Olliahs(dear God please, he didn't want to see her like that). The woman was younger then him, at least by two decades and could have been his daughter, and yet he couldn't help but imagine her, going to her room and finding her. His hands weaving into her long hair and....

Al'ndru stopped walking, biting a cork of one of the bottles in between his teeth and pulling it out, spitting the cork our and then the bottle was to his lips, and he was draining it.

Thinking about Seikih wasn't strange, Alucarth had taken quite the liking to her green Kath but...the thoughts that were running through his head about her? That was what was off putting. Was it all just Alucarth's flightlust? He normally wasn't like this? Was it because it had been a while since he had actually lain with a woman?

Removing the bottle from his lips, having chugged at least a third of it, Al'ndru wiped his mouth with the back of the hand holding the bottle before trudging back along to his weyr. Here he thought he was beyond having pesky feelings complicating things.

demon_pachabel

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Because Hi! Flightlust has made Al'ndru have some thoughts about a certain greenrider. >>

-------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1: 20
Round 2: 25
Round 3: 6(You should stay angry Alucarth, you do better)

Alucarth's Stats
Bronze Dragon: 35
Between 6-20 Turns: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
Native to High Reaches Weyr: 5
Total: 60

Strength: 9
Speed:15
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 9
Wits: 15

Interest: 7+1+1+1+1=11
Charming/Wellspoken: 2
Part of Tornado Wing: 5  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
BastetAmun rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:42 pm
Interest Roll  
Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:38 pm
The worry from the lovely lady has his hearts fluttering, the mental caresses and sweet words that make him want to soar on. Neiveth was an utter delight, and well worth the chase for. He had gone so long without chasing, had admired flights as they rose and left, that to participate again would near be worth it again if any were half as sweet as Neiveth.

Yet, something almost seemed a touch.. off. Was Neiveth upset? It was hard to tell with her tone, and he casts a quick eye over his shoulder at the other chasers -- the late ones that seemed to have no interest. Was it they who had upset her? If she was even upset..

Oh dear Neiveth, your worry for me makes my hearts flutter. Your mental brushes make them soar. Yet, you are the only star in the sky for me today. So many suitors come to cheer you on, I cannot imagine how you will choose. But I know when you do, whether or not that is I, you will have picked the right one. He punctuates it with a loving croon and a wash of lovely green.

---------

About Kinitarth: A sweet, artistic blue.. to anyone but his rider. A romantic soul with gentle words and sweet thoughts, but also a pragmatic realist (especially about himself). A whippy little blue who finds something to admire in everyone.

About Sam’kel: Big sad (read: likely depressed) man who is going to hide in his room kthnx. Actually a romantic soul, and very sweet.

Kinitarth’s Stats

Base points for blue: 45pts
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Native to High Reaches Weyr: +5
57 Points

Strength: 5
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 10
Wits: 18

Interest: 4 +1 +2 +1 +1 = 9
Charming/Well Spoken: +2
Sweet: +2

Round 1: (Dexterity + Wits = 30) = 25
Round 1 Interest: +1 Interest, -1 Tongue Feeling
Round 2: (Speed + Wits = 30) = 4
Round 2 Interest: +2 Interest
Round 3: (Strength + Speed = 17) = 3
Round 3 Interest: +1 Interest
Round 4:
Round 4 Interest:

Total: 25 + 4 + 3 + __ = 32  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Prism Shine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:39 pm
[Interest Roll]  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:49 pm
When Macuith closed the distance between them, the color of his eyes settled again to purple, though his hearts beat faster with an unfamiliar thrill, a touch of uncertainty. I always notice you! he swore, the words ardent and yet somehow soft, not just flirtation but confession. Because Macuith had always noticed him, when so few did, and though he knew he was far from the only one the blue paid such wonderful attentions to, he had never doubted the sincerity of it. He had little to none of his clutchmate's natural charm, did not have his easy way with flattery, and Menankith found himself struggling to convey...whatever this was. Feelings long held but unrealized had risen up and struck him hard, and he did not know what to do, much less what to say! But he couldn't say nothing, not now when it was so important, and with others in the sky who might court him with far more skill than he, and so win him. Desperate for a way to end the pause before it became too long and his hearts' desire became tired of waiting, he opened his mind and poured out all those precious moments, because he had noticed, and cherished every one. He might not have words, but he had feelings aplenty, and he could only hope that it would be enough to show Macuith how he saw him: how it felt to be so noticed by him, hearts skipping beats and spirits lifted above the darkest clouds even at the sight of him, the eagerness to have any excuse at all to be near him. Not because he wished to be fawned over, or even because Macuith was beautiful, but because he was beautiful. He was bright, and good, and wonderful.

Menankith's tone was plaintive, vulnerable, when he answered the brilliant blue's question. Please stay. He had nearly forgotten, in those moments, that Neiveth was even there - for though she was lovely and sweet, she was barely more than a stranger, and not dear to him as his brother was. Let the others win her hearts - mine would not be in it.

And that would not be fair to her, would it? And because it would not, and now that those first long moments when he had been so blindsided had passed, he had enough presence of mind to say something to the green who had brought him into sky in the first place. I- I am sorry, Neiveth. You are lovely indeed, but I...I fear that I have been very foolish, and for far too long. The brown was not cryptic - Neiveth deserved honesty, and he opened his mind for her that she might understand all that he had just realized, if she wished to. Will you forgive me, if I follow my hearts? Though if she asked it of him, he would continue his pursuit; it would be wrong not to.

Ah, but while he had been so intently focused on proving his affections to Macuith, and explaining them to Neiveth, the greatest threat - for that was how he couldn't help but see him - to those affections had drawn closer to them both. And yet, before unhappier colors could spoil his gaze, the bronze offered him not a challenge, but a greeting, an appreciative one he would never have thought to expect from one whose hide shone so. A suggestion, too, that was met with equal parts surprise and intrigue. Keep them both company? That...was....that was a thing?? In the wake of that initial jolt of bewilderment, the curiosity with which he'd begun his chase resurfaced; an undercurrent of wariness remained, because Viandarth was both bronze and a stranger, but...somehow, in the rush of Flight and feelings, it became almost thrilling. As for what to say, he was again at a loss, but sent back an impression of curiosity.

He was listening.

Uta

Mx Cherie

demon_pachabel
Menankith is sorry, he has been struck by a case of The Feels

Meepfur
Crew

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 10!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:17 pm
At least sweet Neiveth forgave her fumbling lack of skills. She trilled as she swooped to catch up, darting after the rising green. Still out of reach, but she wasn't one to give up. Not like some suitors...She loved her brothers, but clearly they were just the biggest dummyheads this side of Pern to lose interest in the most splendid of greens. Ah well. More attention for her, then! She twisted past several of the males as she crawled closer to her goal in Neiveth's claws, flicking her tail out as if to caress, then ducking away as soon as she caught any of their attention. No thank you boys, she was NOT for you! As if any could compare with either of our beauty. We are the clever ones, after all. We chose only the best on offer, and now, if you'll have me, I'll choose you too~ Her words were honey-sweet, meant to draw the green's attention more. It might only last today, and tomorrow she might chase another, but in the moment she meant it. Enough, at least, fickle heart that she was. You never really forgot or got over your first love, after all!

------------------------------------

Thanoth's Stats
Strength: 6
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 6
Wits: 15
Interest: 4

------------------------------------

Round 1: Dex + Wits, 1 – 35: 2
Round 2: Speed + Wits, 1 – 30: 6
Round 3: Strength + Speed, 1 – 21: 10
Round 4: ? + ?, 1 – ?:

TOTAL: 18

Start Interest: 4 (+3)
Interest 1: Roll 2 - You bite you tongue somehow and Neiveth finds it very amusing. She sends a mental wave that comes off like a blown kiss - if dragons understood such concepts. +1 interest -1 tongue feeling
Interest 2: Roll 1 - Neiveth is listening intently to something you're saying until you get tongue twisted! She is quickly distracted by another chaser who is a bit more eloquent. Ouch. -1 interest
Interest 3: (+1 AND...) 4 - Oh! What a fantastic flier you are! Neiveth has slowed down to admire your technique. +2 interest
Interest 4:

INTEREST TOTAL: 10  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas