Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[META] The Ba'Ushufo - Rites of Passage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 am
MangoMeow

Tapiwa grinned at Anya "I would consider staying, it's really a beautiful place and I never expected to feel comfortable in the sea. You were right though Anya the sea really is kind right now." He looked out at the sea their world never stayed at perfect peace. Life was a daily struggle. Living in the rouge lands was a battle to find food and water. The dry season was a challenge to survive. Young and old alike dyed each year if they didn't know how to survive. The wet season could be just as hard if you didn't know what you were doing you would be swept away by the raging water. So Tapiwa was sure that the sea was the same, kind some days and deadly others.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:35 am
He wasn't quite sure he knew what the Pridelands was, he wasn't confident he'd heard of many talk about it, but that may have been because he simply wasn't present when the relevant new members, or visitors were there. What he did understand was that she had chosen to live outside and had seemingly chose not to dedicate herself to one particular location. Was that the wanderlust that most seemed to speak of when they came here?

"So your dad met your mother elsewhere then," he pursed his lips. "That's kind of like my mother, she met my father off...somewhere," he winced, he knew he should know his mother's home pride by name but it was lost on him for now, he'd have to ask. "Can't say I've met him," he confessed. Then again, he had been raised by Solomon and he wasn't really sure how he would have reacted to encountering his biological father.

...Not that he wasn't aware of how convoluted his own bloodline was, the fact Solomon was his biological uncle wasn't lost on him!

However when she asked whether the shores were always so friendly he had to consider it carefully. Generally it was, but every now and then it would take a turn, the sea could have its good days and bad days.

"Normally it's nice," he said. "But I wouldn't say always, sometimes something bothers the sea and it gets a little riled up," he shrugged. It was a fact of life here and an unavoidable truth, if one lived in the Bahari they soon learned to accept that there were some days when the water was just grumpy.

"Seems to happen when it gets colder though," Ijiraq had clearly been favoured as she slipped out of the water and shook it from her fur. Unlike both her brother and Meera, she seemed to have maintained her dignity whenever she had resurfaced, not that it mattered given the outcome had been the same!

"But when the waters are fussy we all know it's better to simply admire it's beauty and majesty, rather than provoking it," she waved her paw. "Better not to poke an already agitated creature, right?" she mused.

"Or you could," Siarnaq clucked his tongue. "Doesn't tend to end very well though," he admitted. "But yeah, for the most part it's normally really nice... This time of year is normally good for it so you timed it really well!"

"If you're after something a little more dramatic and you aren't going to swim in it, you should totally come back in a few months, that's when it gets really dark and rumbly," Ijiraq piped up. "It looks awesome."

MangoMeow

Epine de Rose

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:42 am
AstoriaFallen

Lightning Shadow X

Epine de Rose

Liviyathan was dumbstruck. Had her comment really ruffled this young males feathers so much? His words stabbed at her heart though and she felt a sickness rising in her throat that she had to forcibly swallow back. She had made a mistake, she knew that but that mistake had brought beautiful loyal lions to this pride. Her first litter were grown and functioning members of the Bahari, yet this young male, he lifted a paw and swiped away everything she believed about the pride she had been residing in for longer than he had been alive.

Her lips were dry and as her tongue lapped out to try and wet them she found there was no dampness there either, only a cold, rough pass over her mouth. Truthfully she had heard whispering about herself and her first litter. It had never bothered her before though, she had been too intent on raising upstanding members of society that those whispers fell on deaf ears. She could hardly ignore this though, he had yelled at her, while her whole litter, half siblings to those he so scorned, frolicked around her paws.

A tiny body reminded her they were there and with eyes blinking back terrified, heart broken tears she looked down at her silver son. Pressed against her leg, his little damp body shivered, though she knew full well this was not because of the cold. He was afraid. Her heart wrenched. Her poor babies, they were scared of one of their own? Scared of a member of this pride? It hurt her internally to see that, to see her children terrified. How dare he.

Shooting a glare at Huo, she lowered herself to her belly. She hadn’t heard a word he’d said. His muttering had fallen on deaf ears. There was nothing but her babies and they were frightened. She had to be brave even though her heart was breaking. How could he? She hadn’t said anything that deserved such ire. She didn’t understand why he deemed it necessary to speak to anyone the way he did. Why he chose to speak to someone that was a near stranger in such a way?

“It’s okay.” She whispered to her tiny family bundled around her paws, she licked each of them on the head and smiled a sad forced smile. She had to be brave. “You all did so well.” She whispered to them, her voice barely containing the crack that she could feel in her voice. “We’ll have something special for dinner tonight. Daddy will bring you all something nice.” She closed near mouth and nuzzled each of the cubs gently, her jaw clenched shut. There was nothing more important than these little lives and their special day, their rites had been ruined by an obnoxious brat.

The sadness of his words washed over her. She didn’t know what to do and she looked to Cheveyo for advice. “We should take the cubs home now.. before they get too cold.” She looked at her mate, her eyes begging him to help her take their cubs home.

The little silver male clambered next to his dark brother, hiding his face in his mothers chest. Capricorn didn’t understand what was happening, the older male seemed so angry. He didn’t understand half of the words that were spoken even. Only that his mother was being threatened. It was terrifying. As far as he was concerned his mother was invincible, protector of him and his siblings, yet, here she was being yelled at by a male. He had never even heard his father raise his voice to his mother before. Her comforting words lifted him a little, but there was something about his mother voice. A sadness he had never heard before. He wanted her to be happy again, to smile as she always did, but it was hard to stop shaking. He wasn’t cold, he just didn’t understand what was happening.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:59 am
SilverLutz

Kelpie beamed at the pale male. “we did, didn’t we?” She smiled and without a moments hesitation she tackled the blue tinted male in to the shallows. “Shio, I like you.” She paused for a moment, letting that sink in before she continued. “You know you’re my best friend in the whole world and I didn’t know how to tell you properly so I promised if we completed our rites properly I would tell you straight out.” Again she paused she felt like she had rehearsed this particular mess of words but she felt like she had missed something.

“I love you Shio.” The dark lioness smiled and hugged him firmly where she had pinned him.

While lost in her own little moment of triumph, she didn’t fail to notice some ruckus going on not far away. She saw her parents out of the corner of her eye. She of course had always considered Cheveyo to be her father, even though she knew he wasn’t her biological dad, he had been a father to her and her siblings and he was a great dad to her half siblings. She frowned ever so slightly. she caught a word on the sea breeze that certainly wasn’t part of her vocabulary.

Slackening her hold on Shio she turned to look towards her family. What exactly had happened while she was lost in her own little world?

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:24 am
"Yes they are." He said watching his sister with Kawai's brother, small world that two siblings would fall in love with siblings to another family. It was a unique and beautiful thing and he couldn't be more happy for his sister. She deserved happiness, as did his mother and he looked over towards the female that had brought their life into this wonderful world but found himself frowning as something was obviously going on over there, he could tell by the way his father stood and for a moment he thought things were going to get ugly. "Kawai.... I think something happened?"

- - - - - - -

She gave a shrug of her shoulders. "I have no regrets to coming here and trying to see how you are. I do not know the pain and grief you are feeling but in time it will get better. Even if it doesn't feel like it right now." Her words were soft but firm and she looked into Hima's eyes hoping she might come around in time. "You are a beautiful and courageous soul and the fact that you are here today shows just what a wonderful Queen to this pride you are." Even if her rulership was coming to an end with her son taking over in time. "If you ever want to talk I'll be around." She gave her a bow of her head and went back towards the beach.

- - - - - - -

Pili glared at Dab, "Don't say that. Of course I'm not embarrassed by you....." She flushed and looked at her brother. "I'm sorry I hadn't introduced you two sooner, life's been crazy." It was true everything going on she hadn't really had the time to track down her siblings and get it done before now. At least everyone happened to be in the same place now so that was nice. Cut out half the work. "Should I leave you two alone so you can get to know one another better? You are brother's in law and all." Would she do that, yes, yes she would.

She laughed at her brothers words, "I mean. I might. But can't you find yourself a girl all on your own? Look how handsome you are, isn't he handsome Dab? You shouldn't need MY help to find you someone."

- - - - - - -

Nkan gave a little shrug of his shoulders. "We have other sorts of ceremonies and festivals. We aren't so connected to the sea as the Bahari, despite living against it much like you all do." He wondered if she'd even be interested in the Kizi, he'd have to take her over there sometime and show her around. He thought she'd might like it a little or at least find it interesting since despite them being so close the prides were so different.
SilverLutz

Ruler of Everything

While he wasn't close to his mate and a few of their cubs he was close enough to hear the filth coming from one of the young Adult's mouths. If this wasn't a day of celebration he would have closed the distance and likely done something he'd come to regret later, how dare they say such things about his mate, let alone in front of cubs. Ever fiber of his being was ridged and he felt such a pure and unadulterated rage he truly wanted to strike the male down for his words. While it was true Livy had children by a rogue male, he had mated to her well before she had given birth to them and had claimed them as his own, so why everyone thought to spread the fact that they weren't his around baffled him.

Instead he looked over towards his mate and smiled. "You can go ahead my dear. I'll bring the rest of them shortly." He said warmly.
Syrius Lionwing

Enzili on the other paw was just having fun playing in the water, excited that she could see fish swimming around in it's depths though she wasn't about to go out too deep. The sea while inviting could also be a dangerous place. It had claimed their king after all. She had missed everything that had been going on with the adults and glanced over towards her parents, "I want to stay a little while longer."  
NymiiNym rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:46 am
Talib wasn't sure when the part of getting into the water was going to happen. At one point or another, the mere idea of it had become empty words. He was going to do it, but when? He stared at the open ocean, ears pinned against his head as he counted the seconds. Now that he thought about it, he wasn't a great swimmer. He wasn't a great anything, if he wanted to get depressing about it.

His eyes trailed to another male lion who seemed content just sitting in the water, eyes closed. Talib's tail lashed, orange eyes narrowing. If he didn't do it now... he'd probably be pretty irked with himself if he never ended up doing it. He might try when there weren't others around to help him. He'd probably drown, knowing his luck.

Fine. He out to get up and just do it, at this point.

So Talib got up and padded for the water,

The startling crisp cold that hit his paw was enough to cause it to flinch back for a moment, mouth parting as the salty breeze rolled over him next. It wasn't unforgiving; the water quickly yielded to him and let him step further and further, although he felt a faint push from the waves when he glanced back at the shore — as if it was telling him to either get out or get over his fears. He breathed deeply, a short and deep laugh escaping him as he settled onto his haunches in the water.

This wasn't too bad, really.

"I did it," He chuckled aimlessly, although he was close enough to another dark maned lion that it could sound conversational.

Midnightglow18
Quoting you for interaction with Talib and Zuru!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:42 am
She blinked as he winced, unsure of what could have elicited that response, but then, she had been told stories of her father from her mother. By the time she was old enough, she had been confident about meeting him. She hadn't encountered someone who wasn't interested in tracking their sire down.

His answer to her question distracted her from asking about it though. Meera perked up as he described how different it could get, eyes casting over to Ijiraq as she approached again as well. The cheeton grinned at the mention of timing it well. That was lucky!

But she would love to see what the sea looked like on a bad day too. It sounded like quite the sight to behold! "I'll have to remember that."

Epine de Rose

-----------

The brown lioness gave an agreeing nod at his words, chuckling slightly as she stared out at the water. "It's an interesting experience, to be sure." She was reminiscing now, recalling her first experience with the ocean.

"When I first arrived here, I was in awe over everything." She laughed, "I grew up in the desert, so such a huge water source was a shock for me, but I loved it at first sight." She sighed wistfully, "And it's brought me a lot of happiness over the year, including a mate and so many friends."

Anya glanced over at him, "I'm a bit biased, but I can certainly attest to living here. It's a good home."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:38 am
Nymphiea

Zuru grinned at the other male lion as he floated in the waves he wasn't worried about the ocean though he didn't think he would be staying in the ocean pride. Zuru was a rouge and a wanderer it was just in his blood he had not found a place that spoke to his heart and perhaps the wild open freedom of the land with what spoke to his heart and always would. "Hey are you a member of the pride or just visiting?" Zuru asked the other male curiously. His tone happy and jovial.

MangoMeow

Tapiwa winked and smiled at Anya and said: "Well if you know about getting a mate and a family maybe you can help a bachelor out at finding a mate?" He was half joking and half serious. Tapiwa really did want a mate and family. Looking out at the sea he wondered if someday his cubs would come to this celebration and bond with the ocean. It was a pretty thought he felt the sea's acceptance. To build a family here and see if any of his cubs were even more blessed by the sea than he had been would be amazing.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:32 am
"Few more months and she should be good at to marvel," Siarnaq smirked and glanced out over his shoulder. Truth be told he couldn't wait to see it again himself, it was one of his favourite times of year. He'd never be allowed to swim in it, even the strongest of the hunters wasn't allowed in at its worst and few would tempt fate... But he loved how it looked. He couldn't put it in to words, but the ferocity and majesty of the water was something that made him positively giddy.

"Mhm, tends to occur when we're due a wet season," Ijiraq paused. "Well I suppose it would be a wet season for you, but it certainly rains more frequently here as well," she admitted. She'd heard stories of how dry it could be outside, though she hadn't yet gone to explore. Still, the possibility of exploring what lay outside had been on her mind for a while and she had already made a note of it to have a discussion with her father.

Krisis had come from the outside, she'd seen the world beyond... and so had Solomon many moons ago. She wanted that opportunity as well, even if she ended up coming home again, at least she could say that she had seen some of it.

"But... But..." Siarnaq raised a paw and motioned to the inner pride. "When you're done playing out here there's a ton of food to enjoy."

"You really did time it well," Ijiraq smiled impishly. "Good weather and free food," she chuckled and began to make her way towards where the feast lay. "If you haven't had fish before this will be yet another new thing for you to experience."

"If it's not to your liking though I think we have a little red meat," Siarnaq murmured. "Not much though, migratory herds haven't been by yet."

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:41 pm
Meera nodded at their words, trying to imagine it even more wet than it already was. The best she could picture was the addition of rain, but it sounded like it was more than that. She couldn't wait to return and see it for herself!

For now though, she would enjoy the amazing weather and atmosphere of this pride. Food, especially, sounded great to her, now that she was done swimming. (or floating, as the case may be. Perhaps someday she would learn how to actually swim.)

"Mmm, I would love to try your fish!" She has had fish before, but it was always in smaller ponds and rivers. Did they taste different coming from the sea? Only one way to find out! "And if you two don't mind, I'd love to learn more about this place." Curious green eyes gazed at the variety of locals around them, vaguely noticing the almost... worn attitude of some of them, but choosing not to ask about it. It likely wasn't her place, and this was a festival, after all.

Epine de Rose

-----------

Anya laughed at his words, nodding. "I'm sure I could help with that. There are quite a handful of bachlorettes within the pride." And it was always good to pull in some new blood within the pride. Perhaps it would help some of those lionesses find love.

But that was thinking too far ahead. Instead, Anya stretched and then yawned. The sun felt great, and it was making her sleepy, but the festivities weren't over yet. The feast was next, after all, and the thought brought a hungry growl from her stomach. As the Kinengwe-Maji, she'd been one of the ones bringing in the food for said feast, and she'd been looking forward to it ever since.

"The feast will likely be starting soon. You should join in on it, meet some more of the locals!"

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:20 pm
Some mild commotion on the shoreline caused Moana to glance back to the beach where two young males were speaking to one of the mothers of the cubs that were going through their trial. She couldn't hear what as being said, exactly, but from the body language alone she knew it wasn't a pleasant conversation.

"Uh...maybe we should start heading back, it looks like most of the cubs and others passed their trial," she said, her ears pinning back against her head. She hated conflict of any kind and preferred to ignore it all together rather than face it head on.

Ahe turned to look as well, frowning a bit as he too read the situation from afar. He shifted his weight a bit to nudge Moana back down the rocks since she was, indeed, correct that the trial seemed to be wrapping up. Those that had entered the water had either been welcomed or accepted at the very least and there was no one struggling to stay afloat. He would have liked to remained to ensure nothing bad happened on shore, but his friend wasn't one to hang around for stuff like this.

"Come, then. You can see the new den I've been working on."

---

"Oof!"

Shio went down onto the wet sand as Kelpie tackled him, his mane getting in his eyes and dribbling sea water into them. He laughed softly and lifted a paw to wipe it from his face, looking up at his friend with a wide grin. Her words made him pause, eyes widening, and he stared up at her silently as she confessed to him. Love? It made his heart beat a bit harder in his chest as words failed him, unsure of how to respond. Thankfully Kelpie leaned in to press her head against his and he closed his eyes, finding a moment of peace to center himself.

"I...I love you too," he said, his own words surprising him as he opened his eyes. He had always thought of the dark lioness as a close friend, one that he cared for deeply, but love had never crossed his mind until this very moment. It made sense, though. He cared for her as if she was family, but in a completely different way.

Their moment was disturbed as Kelpie glanced towards her mother, the mood melting away slowly. Turning his head as best he could given that he was still pinned to the ground, he could see her speaking with some other males. His brother was there as well and he didn't look particularly happy.

"What is it?" he asked quietly.

Syrius Lionwing

---

Kawai turned her gaze in the direction Lit was looking and tilted her head slightly. His mother was there along with some of his younger siblings and her half-brother stood there as well. They were speaking but Lit's mother didn't look particularly happy.

"Hm...perhaps one of the cubs was misbehaving?" she offered, unsure of what was going on. She was sure she'd find out eventually even if it wasn't made known to the public - ever since the death of Ram the leadership of the pride was being spoken of frequently between the siblings, half and whole alike. They were problem solving together to try to keep the pride afloat and things like this always came up in their little chats with one another.

---

Dabadye grinned at his mate, wiggling his brows teasingly before turning to face her brother once more. The question made him laugh, the sound loud and teasing as he reached out a paw to playfully push the other male's shoulder.

"He ain't too bad, I guess. I mean, he is related to you so he's gotta be at least a little handsome," he teased good-naturedly. "I think if you go lookin' for the right girl you'll find her. Gotta be proactive!"

Ruler of Everything

---

If this had been a different situation the kind words and praise would have fluffed up Hima's ego like a bird ruffling its feathers. As it was they only served to lash her already torn soul. As the mate of the king she should have stepped up to take his place, to rule until one of her children assumed the title, but instead she was letting her grief rule her. Hima wasn't used to emotions other than rage or pride and the all-engulfing tidal wave of sadness had her pinned against the rocky ground of pain and suffering.

Snarling, she turned to dash off before she could do something she knew she'd regret later, oblivious to the goings on on the beach.

(Last post for Hima)
AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:06 pm
A small swath of shame washed over the cub's tiny body as he watched the more mouthy of the adolescents yell at his mother as he couldn't help but cower further against the lioness as all these loud noises went on before another male interrupted and spoke directly to the tiny black ball of fur and nerves. Atleast he was less intimidating than those other two and wasn't at loud and he tried his best to step away from his mother to talk to the lion with a small and shakey voice.

"B- Bigger than rockpools..." He gave a slight sniffle. "...Made my nose tickle..." But maybe he was right, it was important and it was everywhere...that's what made it so scary though.

When his mother started looking and sounding sad though..that's when Umi's ears flattened against his skull as the shame grew in the pit of this tiny ball of fluff's stomach. All those words that the lion said to his mother, all these things he didn't really understand...but he could tell it hurt her. Even with her gentle words he could only nuzzle into her in some small effort to offer her some comfort in return. Glancing briefly to his father as he approached.

Epine de Rose

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:03 am
MangoMeow

Tapiwa nodded and smiled at Anya and then he said: "Your right I'm sure, then I'll see you later Anya." He headed off to go and join the feast. He was hoping to meet some of the bachelorettes that Anya had mentioned. He was looking for the whole package not just a part-time thing or a fling. He wanted a mate and cubs of his own.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:43 am
At the two of them discussing his looks, Opochtli suddenly became a bit bashful. "Oh, stop," he said, laughing it off. "I'm as handsome as every other eligible bachelor in the pride, which doesn't bode well for me." Opo only meant it as a joke, but sometimes it was something he concerned himself with: would he find anyone that would make him as happy as Dab made Pili? He knew Faatina, but he wasn't so foolish as to think that someone so much older than him would reciprocate feelings. And so, he tasked himself with finding someone more his own speed.

"Speaking of proactive..." his eyes slid from the pair before him to the lionesses gathered about in the pride. "I think I might try to mingle further. It really is nice to meet you, Dabadye," it was clear he was a big distracted, but there was all the warmth in his voice as he bobbed his head politely and turned to glance around once more.

Faatina smiled gently at the male - Nkan - as he spoke about the Kizi. "Your homelands do sound quite interesting," she said sincerely. "I haven't had much exposure, I don't tend to... venture out much," Faatina stated, a bit embarrassed. She was old enough that it was a bit weird for her not to have already made a trip to the Kizingo'zaa lands, but as a healer she felt it was her duty to remain by her pride - especially considering all that had happened recently. However, those tragic events had subsided and it was about time she started to put herself first. "I'd love to see your pridal lands some time. I've heard beautiful things about them." She couldn't keep the smile off her face as she studied the pinkish male with the fluffy blue mane. He seemed simple and content, and the energy he gave off made her feel calm. Although, that also could've been a combination of the proximity of the sea, the ceremony that was ongoing, and many other things - but that didn't ameliorate the effect that Nkan seemed to have on her.

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:39 pm
Aza truly felt bad for the Queen Regent but there was nothing to be done until she came around on her own. She wouldn't push the issue but that was her, perhaps she'd seek her out later, who was to say. Glancing towards the sky the large female took in a deep breath of the sea air and watched the avians flying high above them. She wondered what it would be like to soar among the clouds, to feel the wind against her while hanging suspended above the world.

It must be a wonderful thing. Though she was a mortal, or at least a half mortal and would forever remain on the ground. She was okay with that though.

There were some she wasn't familiar with and looked at them with her head cocked slightly. "Hello." She called out to them.
Nymphiea
for whomever ^^

- - - - - - - -

Lit wasn't so sure what was going on but he figured he'd ask about it later from his parents. He didn't want to cause a scene here. "Perhaps..." His voice trailed off and he glanced around for a moment. "Do you want to get out of here? I kind of want to spend some time with you today, despite the fact we're supposed to be celebrating as a pride." While he wouldn't say he was selfish about spending time with her, he just wanted to do something nice and it happened to be on today of all days in which he wanted to do it.

- - - - - - - - -

"Well brother, perhaps we should work on your personality then." She laughed and looked between to two pleased to see that they were getting along from the looks of it. When Opochtli said he should get going she gave him a small bump on the shoulder with her head, "Don't be a stranger now. I'd like to see more of you." At least until he found a mate of his own, but even then she'd want to know who it would take to settle him down. He was a lovely male and she hoped he found someone nice.

Turning to look at her mate she gave him a smile. "Do you want to go enjoy the water?" She was feeling a little warm and just wanted to soak in it a little bit, to ease her mind and just let everything drift away so to speak.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Well, you should get to venture a little bit. I'm sure you'd enjoy seeing our lands a great deal." He wondered when she was free because he really did want to take her exploring in a place she'd never been, even if other members of her pride had been there. "Whenever you'd like to come I can take you." Eager to know when he'd be able to see her again he was glad he had come to the Bahari'mtoto today. Even if he hadn't brought his mother or anyone else with him.

SilverLutz

Ruler of Everything

Chev was not pleased at all how any of this was handled, the males that had spoken so brashly by all rights should have been reprimanded, even if it was their own opinion. He was particularly peeved about the whole thing and had this been his pride he would have had them by the throat in an instant and dragged their butts out of the pride and left them to rot in the roguelands. Had it been said to his mate or anyone else, it wasn't called for. Even if she had gone against the prides traditions she had been nothing but a great mother and raised notable children in society here.

It was a right shame.

"Would you like to join your sister?" When she felt her father talking about her from her earshot distance away the black and rainbow female looked over towards her brother and gave him a smile.

"come join me, it's fun! We can catch some starfish or look at the fish if you want?" She said to him as she removed herself from the water and grew closer to her brother and father.
Lightning Shadow X

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas