Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:54 pm
Is she actually dressed? L'nik had to check, in case Shahera thought it would be absolutely funny for him to turn around and her still be absolutely naked. Hessianth laughed at his lifemate's reservation about the whole thing - though he was young and didn't understand it entirely. She is. he confirmed, though it was just as likely that Hessianth was in on the joke, so either way, L'nik turned around slowly, ready to turn back if needed. But all seemed to be well.

With a sigh of relief, he trailed up onto the shore himself, scooping up the shirt he'd abandoned to pull it on, though it and the boots seemed content to stick awkwardly anyways. "Think we can get back before they realize we're out?"

Maybe they'll get us oiled after breakfast. I can't imagine we're the only ones who will need it. Hessianth suggested hopefully as he trailed after L'nik, waiting until he was actually dressed to shake the water off of himself. Hmm! If you like me how I am, then I see no reason to change that!

faesinger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:16 pm
Shahera watched L’nik get dressed, hands on hips. “How fast can you run?” She asked with a very serious tone. Likely they could make it back if the booked it but equally likely someone was already waking up so it depended on who that someone was. Then she grinned. “Does it really matter? Worse they can do is give us the bad chores. And we would eventually get those anyway.”

Therianth head butted Hessianth. That’s true! She then circled behind Shahera and started pushing her towards the barracks. Time to go! I want breakfast.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:50 am
"I've been running from trouble my whole life!" L'nik answered with a grin, unconciously mimicking her by putting his hands on his own hips. "Bad chores are definitely better than other options. I'd prefer if we avoided those, though." He couldn't help preferring if they got to do something a bit more fun.

Hessianth cheeped, clearly delighted as he circled around with Therianth, mirroring her by nudging L'nik with his head. The sooner we get back the sooner we all eat! Go! he'd be running on the excitement of a night out at least long enough to get thru Lunch.

faesinger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 pm
“Well then!” Shahera said definitively and set off running for the barracks. Therianth was not far behind in setting off was quickly running beside her rider. Would they make it?

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:08 pm
And L'nik ran off, hot on her heels. Would they make it? Well, they'd find out when they got there.

faesinger
And a really meh wrap from me lmao XD

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas