• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:24 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

As he let Mimir, the head strapped up to his hip, and Mxy, or more known as Puck apparently, talk about what all had happened, Vin just looked out to watch the little girl hiding from a large man looking for her. Was she in trouble? He didn't really know as he looked around with his cigarette close to finishing. Placing the cigarette between his index and middle finger, the demigod quickly flicked the cigarette toward the ground where a small portal appeared. Where this bodyguard was, a second small portal quickly appeared and disappeared which the cigarette quickly hit the back of the bodyguard's head to distract him. Hopefully, the little girl would be able to run off to a new location before turning around to listen to Puck about room 29 on the 52nd floor,"Have you ever head of the phrase 'Over compensating for something?' Thank you, Mxy."
Vin began to slowly walk in, sighing softly before looking around for the elevator. Blinking a few times, he turned his head to see where the elevators were which he smiled softly. He walked into the elevator before pressing the 52nd floor button before feeling the elevator move upwards. This was when the demigod sighed before speaking up,"You know..you can't just say you have cool stuff and that you can't see it..makes me feel..antsy..I'll play nice for now but you know..kinda interested.."

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:31 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Sweet as a kitten; Fierce like a Dragon...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

crawling on her hands and knees to the very edge of the wall she looked out to see the man making his way towards her direction only to see him turn instantly as he grabbed the back of his head as if something hit his head, she watched him turn running in the opposite direction as she smirked picking up the pace she shot across the street and back into the allyway. She had a better chance of hiding in the more busier parts of the city... all she was going to need was a disguise!

EXIT
User ImageUser Image

AussieStrives

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:32 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"lad, that kind of thinkin will bite ye in the arse one day" he said as the elevator dinged to their floor which showed to look like a laboratory hallway and not like an apartment building.

inside, Trevor had gone to sleep as Cortex fixed Oda some tea "so, after they came back saying we were going to be frozen in time for some time, David Xanatos made arrangements for Trevor and i to use this old labratory into a makeshift apartment. luckily that butler of his was a magical imp or we'd not be this comfortable"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"Magic...Imp? You know, doesn't even surprise me anymore..", the kitty demon lord spoke as he watched Cortex fix him some tea. With a soft sigh, Oda sat down onto table before purring softly when he heard something outside the hall. Turning his furry head toward the door, Oda spoke softly,"I think he's here.."
"My arse has been bitten too many times..but that's a different story", Vin joked as the elevator doors opened, letting him get outside in the hall. As he blinked a few times, he looked around before noticing the door that Mxy had talked about before. With a soft smile, he knocked on the door three times before speaking up in a girlish voice,"Stripper Gram~"

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:00 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

hearing the voice at the door, Cortex got up and opened the door looking at his old friend un-amused "if you even think about stripping i will throw you out the nearest window" he said seriously before smirking and shook his hand "glad to see you alive, Vin ... come on in i made tea" he said as he opened the door a bit "oh, that sounds nice" Mimir said as Cortex looked at the head confused "i'm not sure which i find stranger: the fact you have a head on your hip, that it talks, or that it wants tea"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"It's good to see you too, old friend", Vin spoke softly as he walked in to his friend's place, closing the door behind him. Takara smiled brightly before wrapping his arms around his old friend making Vin blink a few times before chuckling softly. He then turned toward Oda who looked annoyed with his cup of tea. What Vin saw when he saw Nobunaga Oda was similar to a daughter coming home late from a party and her dad sat in his lazy chair with one light on. This made the bearded demigod chuckle softly before speaking,"Glad to see you all are alright..and yeah..I could definitely use some tea..how's the kid doing?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:22 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

"doing well" he said pouring Vin a cup of tea "he's growing accustomed to his powers more and more each day ... even going out in the city to fight evil. not as well as the Diamond Dogs could have done ... but i've been making adjustments to make sure he survives each fight" he said pouring himself a cup but then pointed towards the sludge in the jar "but that ... might be a problem, you remember the one who gave Trevor his powers? that witch Arachne?"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin listened about how Trevor was doing alright, making him smile softly before closing his eyes to think about what a family Diamond Dogs truly were. With a soft sigh, he looked up to see Cortex pointing toward a strange dark essence in a jar. Blinking a few times, he walked over to the jar before speaking up softly,"Reminds me of the Shadow Heartless...only..smarter and...hungrier.."
Vin stood up straight with his arms to his side before pulling out a mask he had gained back when he was in the Realm of Vein. The mask appeared in a flash of green and blue particles before handing it off to Cortex with a soft sigh,"Yeah, I remember the big boobed witch..she is aparently now a carrier for this disease which could cause a problem...Miasma is what she carries and if we don't manufacture an antidote, she could do a lot of harm to everyone.."

User Image

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:10 am
Dr. Charles Cortex

"an antidote is easy to make if i have a sample of the toxin, sadly i think Trevor would be best suited for gettimg it" he said sitting down "she's been causing chaos just to test his skills. According to Trevor, that ooze is another one of her 'tests' against him ... so undoubtedly she's in the city"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Interesting", Vin responded as he sat down as well, brushing his beard with his left hand. Setting the mask onto the table closest to them, he looked back toward his old friend as he remembered the good times they had together. He sighed softly before speaking his thoughts,"Well, knowing our friendly neighborhood kid over there, he'll find a way to defeat all of the obstacles she throws at him but there is a different problem..Daichi is the one pulling her web. He took over Olympus and he has not only an army..but he has an alliance with armies of their own.."
Vin then softly took Mimir off of his belt before setting him down onto the table where he could look at both of them. The demigod sighed softly before going through his bag to pull out something he brought back from the dark realm. A tied up sack who was once a diamond dog soldier that was also trapped in the dark realm. Vin spoke softly,"My friend..we need to take back what they stole from us..."

User Image

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:58 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

as the two talked, the ooze in the jar kept clinking against the glass on every side. however, unbeknownst to anyone, the lid was starting to become loose until a small sliver opened between the lid and glass which the ooze could seep out. as though it could sense him, the ooze crawled into Trevor's room and latched onto his arm crawling onto him and engulfed him.

Cortex sadly nodded in agreement to Vin then heard a crash coming from Trevor's room "Trevor?" he asked but there was no answer. wanting to be sure, Cortex walked over to his nephew's room and opened it "Trevor are you-" he said but then saw the bed was empty, the nearby lamp broke and the window was open

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:42 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin looked to his right toward Trevor's room, making the bearded demigod blink a few times before following Cortex. When he noticed he was gone, making him brush his beard softly before speaking up,"Maybe he's off saving the city?"
Vin turned his head toward the jar with his left eyebrow raised, noticing that it was empty. This worried Vin as he spoke up to his friend softly,"I think I should find him...*points toward the jar*..that might be a problem.."

User Image

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:37 am
Dr. Charles Cortex

Cortex looked at the empty jar with dread "if Arachne did make whatever that was, it will try to kill him" he said then looked at Vin "please, find him"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:34 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin turned his head toward Cortex when his old friend asked him to find his nephew. With a soft smile, the demigod placed his left hand on the doctor before nodding softly. Walking into Trevor's room, he sighed softly before summoning Keyblade of Eden, tossing it out the opened window. Turning back toward Cortex, the demigod smiled before disappearing in green and blue particles. The other two watched this happen before Nobunaga spoke up with a soft deep tone,"We'll find your boy...lets go Takara."
Takara smiled brightly before the two ran out of the room to the elevators. With their weapons on hand, they were ready to find the Spider-Man and as the doors opened, they ran out of the tower heading toward where they saw the remains of Trevor's webs.

User Image

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:34 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

After Vincent and others left, Mitsuki leading with Nero, Lin, and Odelia as they stood in front of Eyrie building. Only Mitsuki notice about her wayfinder was not glowing much, leaving her puzzled, "That's odd, I think that means he isn't here," she commented about her wayfinder. Nero looked over her shoulder to look at her wayfinder, then he pulled himself away, "Guess that means we have to wait," he stated that they all should wait until Vincent return. Mitsuki smiled at her friend and pulled out her headphone and MP3, she placed her headphone over her white wolf ears. She search the songs through her MP3 and selected TRIGGER studio album and press play, she bobbled her head to follow the rhythm, "Nothing better then listening to TRIGGER."
Elsewhere, the crimson butterfly was fluttering around and it's head straight towards Mitsuki.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero

GuenivereOrion

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff