Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Custom Weapon Re-approval. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Character: Masato Umechika
Link to profile: [x]

Weapon Name: Bijuu Cleaver
Weapon Type: Zanbato
Weapon Height:
Total: 12 feet total
Hilt: 4 feet
Blade: 8 Feet

Weapon Weight:
189lbs

Description:
Masato requested a sword be made that was equivalent to the most powerful thing he had encountered. Bijuu. Having encountered the Shukkaku and witnessed Nariomi utilize the Shichibi's abilities, he has recognized the Bijuu as titans among men in terms of raw power. His Zanbato, a giant twelve foot sword that weighs slightly more than he does, boasts a two foot width that wanes from the center of the blade to the tip. It's girth is six inches thick the length of the blade.
Ability Summary:
• Bukijutsu techniques used with this weapon are given a supreme increase in strength and a supreme decrease in speed.
• Striking the ground with a ranked technique splits the earth 5 feet per rank of the technique the ground was stricken with.

Holy Rinaku

BlackFruity

Necroplant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:11 pm
Toryu Naminosaki

In that case, then I'll approve it.

Rexnov

I'll allow the storage of sand to be permanent, but give the weapon creation a time limit for how long you can keep a weapon up. Pending.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Retsuseirei: Pending. I think the limit for chakra storage is 160. Furthermore, this technique in essence allows you to use a B-ranked technique for a C-ranked amount if you have natural snow, and possibly an S-ranked technique at C-ranked if you allow it to snow long enough. This sounds very dangerous very quickly. I'll allow it to drain 20 chakra, and then you pay the remaining cost of the technique. So if you're manipulating natural snow, then you pay twenty chakra while the sword pays 20 as well to do a B-ranked at basically a C-ranked cost. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, so if you did then sorry for the redundancy.

Kondo Kaicho

Bijuu Cleaver: Pending. The boost needs a 50% increase cost in stamina for using techniques with this weapon.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:24 pm
Mattysandwich

I'll allow the storage of sand to be permanent, but give the weapon creation a time limit for how long you can keep a weapon up. Pending.

I don't explicitly have a problem with that, but could I ask why? It seems kind of silly and like it would just be a huge inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:41 pm
Rexnov
Mattysandwich

I don't explicitly have a problem with that, but could I ask why? It seems kind of silly and like it would just be a huge inconvenience.

Sure! To make permanent on the fly, then you would need to be worker class. While I don't know what classes you have since it's not listed on your application, (which is no bueno, btw, but it's neither here nor there as to whether or not the profile is approvable), I can kind of assume he's not, and thus there needs to be a duration to how long you can just have these weapons exist before they revert back to iron sand dust.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 pm
Mattysandwich
Rexnov
Mattysandwich

Sure! To make permanent on the fly, then you would need to be worker class. While I don't know what classes you have since it's not listed on your application, (which is no bueno, btw, but it's neither here nor there as to whether or not the profile is approvable), I can kind of assume he's not, and thus there needs to be a duration to how long you can just have these weapons exist before they revert back to iron sand dust.

Right right, because if not, then I'm breaking one of the new customs rules, that's actually a great point I hadn't considered. Is ten posts good? Or is it too much?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 pm
Rexnov

Ten post is fine with me!

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:43 am

Weapon Height:

Weapon Weight:
189lbs

Description:
Masato requested a sword be made that was equivalent to the most powerful thing he had encountered. Bijuu. Having encountered the Shukkaku and witnessed Nariomi utilize the Shichibi's abilities, he has recognized the Bijuu as titans among men in terms of raw power. His Zanbato, a giant twelve foot sword that weighs slightly more than he does, boasts a two foot width that wanes from the center of the blade to the tip. It's girth is six inches thick the length of the blade.
Ability Summary:
• Bukijutsu techniques used with this weapon are given a supreme increase in strength and a supreme decrease in speed with a cost of 50% more stamina per technique used.
• Striking the ground with a ranked technique splits the earth 5 feet per rank of the technique the ground was stricken with.

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Character: Axel Storn
Link to profile: (For a few clarification reasons.)

Weapon Name: Iron Decree
Weapon Type: Mixed

Weapon Height: Six Inch
Weapon Weight: 1 lb

Description: Iron Decree is one of the three heirlooms of the Storn family and denotes that the wielder is the head of the family. The weapon takes the form of a pendant made of pure iron, made of an upside-down white triangle with a solid black sphere in the center.

Ability Summary:
• Passive: Iron Maiden: At a very low cost to the user [5 CP], Iron Decree can store and release any amount of Iron Sand that is around the user up to a cap of 500 pounds, based on the user's body rank. Additionally, while the pendant is being worn, the wearer is able to channel the manipulation of Iron Sand with hand gestures instead of with hand signs. The weight per rank goes as follows:
E Rank – 10 Pounds
D Rank – 25 Pounds
C Rank – 50 Pounds
B Rank – 100 Pounds
A Rank – 250 Pounds
S Rank – 500 Pounds

• Active: Iron Lord’s Decree: By paying an amount of chakra [5 CP], and Iron Sand, the user is able to create a weapon out of the Iron Sand that is stored within Iron Decree. This weapon is made up of individual grains of sand packed together, making it solid and fluid at the same time (the weapon is as hard as any normal weapon, with the added bonus of being Iron Sand, meaning that the user is able to manipulate it if need be). The initial creation of a weapon consumes an activation, but changing from one weapon to another does not consume an activation, but does require 5 CP to be paid. These weapons can only last in their current form for 5 posts. At the end of those 5 posts, the weapon must be switched into another, Axel can pay the cost for switching the weapon to maintain it in its current form, or the weapon turns back into loose iron sand. The weapons that Iron Lord’s Decree can transform into are:

Katana: 48 Inches Long
Shield: 30 inches long, 1 ½ inch thick
Spear: 72-inch long shaft, 6-inch long tip
Short Sword: 24 inches long
Bow & Arrow: 62-inch long Composite bow, in the original creation of 5 arrow charges, which are formed in Axel’s hand as he moves to draw the bow. After the first 5 charges are consumed, Axel can pay 5 CP to create 5 arrow charges without consuming an activation. These arrow charges can be released as an individual arrow, or as a blast of iron shards. Each arrow charge is equivalent to 10 shards of iron, these shards spread can travel up to 20 feet from the user and spread in a cone from the center of the bow.

Quote:

I'm not going to bother posting my other custom weapon, Kodokumaso, because there's no way to rework it to fit the current parameters. Instead, I want my second [which was originally my first] custom weapon to take its place as the weapon my character already obtained.

Mattysandwich
Relevant Edits have been made

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:38 pm
Kondo Kaicho

Approved on a trial run.

Rexnov

Approved.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:56 pm
From this point onward this topic shall only be used for custom weapons which have been approved prior to the custom rules being published, and are possibly not eligible to be used for further use. All new custom weapons shall go to the custom weapon page. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:32 am

Weapon Height:

Weapon Weight:
189lbs

Description:
Ability Summary:
• The Bijuu Cleaver's unique structure allow it to be utilized as a greatsword for its shape, hammer for its weighted blade when used upon the flat edge, and a gunbai for its width.
• A special seal upon the weapon's blade allows Masato to form a single tiger hand seal to reverse summon himself to the weapon's location for a C rank amount of chakra.

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:39 am
Kondo Kaicho

Approved:

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Weapon Height:
Total: 14 feet total
Blade: 10 Feet

Weapon Weight:
189lbs

Description:
Masato requested a sword be made that was equivalent to the most powerful thing he had encountered. Bijuu. Having encountered the Shukkaku and witnessed Nariomi utilize the Shichibi's abilities, he has recognized the Bijuu as titans among men in terms of raw power. His indestructible Zanbato, a giant twelve foot sword that weighs slightly more than he does, boasts a two foot width that wanes from the center of the blade to the tip. It's girth is six inches thick the length of the blade.
Ability Summary:
• The Bijuu Cleaver's unique structure allow it to be utilized as a sword for its shape, greatsword for its shape, hammer for its weighted blade when used upon the flat edge, and a gunbai for its width.
• When the weapon is within the same topic as Taylor Childe's ' Village Defender'. The wielder's weapons allow them to korabo with one another up to S Rank.

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 am
Kondo Kaicho

Approved. Now I need to make Village Defender lmao.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:02 pm
Mattysandwich

Retsuseirei: Pending. I think the limit for chakra storage is 160. Furthermore, this technique in essence allows you to use a B-ranked technique for a C-ranked amount if you have natural snow, and possibly an S-ranked technique at C-ranked if you allow it to snow long enough. This sounds very dangerous very quickly. I'll allow it to drain 20 chakra, and then you pay the remaining cost of the technique. So if you're manipulating natural snow, then you pay twenty chakra while the sword pays 20 as well to do a B-ranked at basically a C-ranked cost. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, so if you did then sorry for the redundancy.

Revised first part of abilities. But you were incorrect, it did not mean I could use B rank natural snow for C rank cost.

As for the manipulating chakra based snow being dangerous. To even get up to that strength I'd first have to use a technique that creates snow, then wait 6 posts for it to even get up to that level. Basically this technique has a LONG a** set up time. Which is why it can potentially be so dangerous

Custom Weapon

Character: Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu
Link to profile: Profile

Weapon Name: Retsuseirei
Weapon Type: Black Katana

Weapon Height: 65 cm
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs

Description: Appearence The Retsuseirei [Cold Spirit] Is a black katana that increased the user's control of his snow chakra.The creation of the idea came from the observation of his own chakra. As this blade was being forged, he released his cold chakra aura and focused it into the blade. The creation was tedious and exhausting, but at the end the blade had turned black and was cold to the touch.

Ability Summary:
• Amplify Aura:With the sword in the users possession they can now use Yuki Soujuu [ Snow Manipulation ] as an attack or defense with natural or chakra based snow. Giving it chakra and stamina bearings in versus situations. When manipulating chakra based snow, no additional chakra is needed though it still counts as a activation. Power of the snow is based on how many posts it has been snowing and how much available snow there is. 1 posts= 1 Rank starting at E. The user can only use as much strength as posts snowed. Then must wait for the same amount of posts to use at same strength again.

• Store: The ability to store chakra into the blade. The amount you are able to store increases along with your rank.The sword must be held with both hands and the blade facing downward. User may only store chakra out of battle. This chakra can only be used for the natural snow manipulation and to extend any jutsu that has a certain amount of posts usage draining 20 chakra per post.

Genin: 50 Chakra
Chunnin 70 Chakra
Jounin: 120 Chakra
Konin: 160 Chakra

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items