Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[META] Cat and Mouse (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SilverLutz rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:53 am
Total: 112

On they went. the group keeping pace with whatever they were chasing. Feline, for certain, not a hare as previously thought, but what type of feline? Young? Old? Pride member? Rogue? All of that remained to be seen. Whoever this was, they had better be ready to talk once they were caught! Kawai could see others coming through the trees, collapsing in on the suspected murderer like a net, cutting off escape routes. It would surely make whoever that was desperate...hopefully there would be no more bloodshed.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:08 am
SilverLutz

That was a fairly good question, what would they do once they caught him? "I'm sure we'll know once we find whoever it is." He said as they moved along.

Aza continued along, keeping her eyes open as they walked.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:39 am
The silver male looked to Ramiel, it seemed he had seen something in the near distance. Perhaps they were closing in. He could feel the tension of the other members here. He was fairly new to these lands but he loved it here and more importantly he had Anya here. He would protect the peace with all his little might.

Total : 119  
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:19 am
This whole thing was nerve wrecking for everyone. Aza especially, this place was supposed to be a safe haven but there had been a death upon their lands. How had they gotten past the guards? That was one of her main questions.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:36 pm
Total: 126

Kawai glanced at her mate as he responded and gave a little nod. Hopefully no one would act too rashly right out of the gate. They needed to figure out a motive, a reason for the attack. Perhaps it had been out of jealousy? A dispute over mates? Or was it something simpler than that, simple rage?

"I hope when we find them it's over quickly," she said, her voice no longer shaking but still soft. "I don't want it to be some drawn out affair."

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:30 pm
SilverLutz

"Me too... Me too...." He said not really expecting a response back to his words.

This whole thing was terrible and he hoped it was all taken care of and dealt with quickly.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:36 pm
Total: 143

Kawai nodded again but fell silent. The lions were closing in from all angles now and she felt like talking would make herself a better target if the creature decided to lash out. She hoped they wouldn't, that this could be solved through civil conversation, but an animals instincts were hard to fight and usually when cornered any animal would fight to the death. Hopefully there would be no more bloodshed.

AstoriaFallen

Syrius Lionwing rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm
Coburnycus could just hear the mumbling of those around him but he was fairly certain they were getting close to their goal here. He hoped they caught up soon so he could tell Anya they were safe once again.

Epine de Rose
Total 151

Syrius Lionwing

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:35 pm
They were almost upon the individual and Ramiel could almost taste it - not that he was particularly bloodthirsty but when one started a hunt, one did like to finish it. It was for this reason that he had pressed on so swiftly and he only became more driven as their numbers grew. Alas, unless they could find a way to close off the direction the individual was headed in, they might end up losing them to the rogue lands.

...And then it came.

"Hello poppet..." It was a voice that he had personally never heard before, in fact he wasn't entirely certain anyone would recognise it from those who had joined their hunt. Nevertheless it had a sly tone, dark and sultry...a threat lingered in its depths.

At first Ramiel didn't know what direction that it had come from and then slowly but surely a group of lions began to emerge from directly in front of them. All various shapes and sizes, all different colours and with a multitude of markings...and at their helm stood a white lion with the most peculiar scaled facial markings. It seemed that the Vikings from before had returned and more importantly they had cut off the felines only means of escape.

No sooner had the leader of this band made himself known than the pitch black lioness stumbled back from where she had been running and came into full view of the Bahari and rogues who had been pursuing her so fervently.

"Who are you?" Ramiel demanded, not entirely grateful that his 'hunt' had been interrupted.

"Tethys," the pale lion replied smoothly, though his eyes remained fixed on their quarry. "And this one is mine," he stated.

"She's wanted for other crimes," the lion disputed stubbornly.

"And she will answer for them," Tethys waved his paw dismissively and finally seemed to pay heed to all those who had been chasing after the feline. "After we are finished with her."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:47 pm
We have now reached the necessary points to find our 'Mouse', this will continue to be open until Friday 12pm PST (8PM GMT) for further tickets in the raffle. This should give everyone the opportunity to close out what they need to, ask the questions they feel are necessary and so on~!

After this event has closed you can continue to RP and enter for the second lioness in the main meta thread!

Baharimtoto Pride

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 pm
SilverLutz

It would seem the vikings had come back and had wanted the black lioness that they had been chasing. "Come love, we should find out what's going to happen next with all of this." Ram was her father, so perhaps it would be best for her to find out what their next step would be.

Aza was relieved the culprit had been caught but what did the stormborn want with her? This was a curious question indeed. Especially since her father in particular wanted the lioness. She was going to have to talk to mother about this.

"Mother, we should talk.... Away from the crowd." She said as she approached her.

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:46 pm
The cheetah had skidded to a stop in front of the scene, quickly encouraged to retreat back into the crowd of lions that actually belonged in these lands. Once she was... was it safely? Everything here was bigger and within claw's reach of her, so... it didn't feel safe, but... probably safer than the sneers on the other side.

Once she was tucked between the lions she'd started out with, she found one to nudge a foreleg for. "Are uhm... Who are they?" She asked quietly, waiting a moment. Is there going to be a fight?" she added.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:12 am
The (hopeful) culprit was just about had when a surprising amount of lions emerged from the woods, braids and bangles and hard faces rather startling. Kawai pulled up short, ears forward and tail aloft as she dug her claws into the ground. She was in that fight or flight response and as of right now flight was winning.

"Yes," she said quietly to Lit before ducking her head to backtrack. The lioness - one she had never seen before - was certainly trapped by both Bahari and Stormborn and would be 'safe'. She could go find her father and tell him that the suspect had been caught and that Tethys had returned in force. Hopefully this would bode well for the pride.

(Last from me)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:41 pm
He liked this lot. Not only did they speak a proper tongue, but they had good sense in the bargain. Sjunheal nodded curtly in response to Vuai's suggestion, sidestepping enough so that he - paired with the brothers and 'Kota - formed a veritable walking wall around the smaller of their company. Made him feel better almost immediately, having all sides guarded in the event of a surprise. And surprises they may yet see, given these foes seemed to be the skulking type.

"Aye, it don't much fit the mood o' the place, does it?" Sjun picked up the conversation with a nod 'Kota's way. "In some places, that like can't much be avoided; death thrives in some surrounds. But this..." Shaking his head, the big male let the matter drop. This was a place of peace. The very presence of this whole thing stank of murder, baseless and soiled. Perhaps that was one of the reasons he found himself so offended by it.

Instead, he smiled at the pink-maned male who interjected himself between them. The burst of friendly, forthright manner in the midst of all this drama was most certainly welcome. "I'd say y' all have reason to be grumpy, things bein' what they are, so no offense taken. I'm Sjunheal, and yon phantom laddie is Cama. He has a longer title, as I recall, but it's a bit too much t' wrap my jaws around if I'm honest." At the burst of laughter this pulled from the smaller lion, Sjun grinned. "'Tis an honor t' meet such a strapping pack o' lads, though I wish it could've been under fairer circumstances. Aye, your birds included - though I have been known to snack on a wing now n' again, I shall try to contain m'self on account o' such lovely offerin's." The grin widened, showing an array of teeth before fading into a low chuckle.

The pale-maned stranger shook his head, his own laughter fading into a rumble. "Tell me about it," he murmured to Triton, rolling his eyes. The pride on display made him smile, though. This was a strange group. Excitement mingled with fear, geniality with anger. Thrill of the hunt paired with sorrow for the cause of it. "How do you usually keep fit? You do a lot of training? And, what's a Firekin?" Cama found it odd, but at least they were doing something about their situation, other than sit around overcome with gloom. Better they go on the offensive than wait around for their foes to finish them off.

Although speaking of foes... Both lions drew up short, mirroring each others' surprise at the conclusion of the hunt. All this time spent chasing the smallest lioness Sjunheal had ever seen: a splotch of precise black, surrounded by the hunters. Their band was ragtag in comparison to the ones that hemmed in her other side, though. Those lions had the look of a warband about them if ever Sjun had seen one, and he'd stake his mane on't that the one nattering away was their leader. Possibly those Stormborn that he'd heard so much about, particularly in light of the quarry he aimed to steal.

Cama was plain entranced by the sight of the lot of them. All colors and markings, scarred and pelted! He'd never seen a gang of lions quite like them. And every inch of them bore the muscle and mettle of real warriors.

The larger lion nudged his smaller acquaintance with a heavy paw, nearly knocking him off his feet. When Cama looked up, questioning, he found steady brown eyes fixing him with a stern glare. Wouldn't do for the boy to be moonstruck by a troupe they knew next to nothing about, in Sjunheal's opinion. Especially when the mountain lion himself wasn't sure what to think about Tethys and his band quite yet.

Syrius Lonwing

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:02 am
Anderleit
I can post one more time if you havn’t Reached 5 yet. Also if you wanna have some PRP between you guys and the big guys I am always up for rping them.

Triton smiled at the other male, he was big like the rest of his family but he was still considered a little kid in their eyes. He loved them but he had been fully grown for long enough that his mane was full and thick and wavy. Still he was wrangled in to a tight circle with the other younger lion and though he sighed he moved forward as they did.

“It’s a group of lions, they live in the desert and they are all huge red and black beasts. We had a visit from them earlier in the summer, an envoy looking for an alliance. My Great gran’ ma came from there, she was a huge creature, she taught everyone in the family how to handle themselves.” He paused for a moment he could feel himself getting excited “We swim mainly, if you’ve never been in the sea, you wouldn’t know, but to go in and get back out again can sometimes be very dangerous.” He nods, there were other things too of course but swimming kept them all fit and healthy and lean. His family, though peace keeping, had been guards their whole lives, they trained to protect. It was one of the reasons that they were so upset about the whole thing.

The big mainly black elder lion pulled to a stop when the war band emerged from the woods. He frowned a little, such a small lioness had killed someone here? ‘Kota had of course seen the war band the first time around and he eyed the leader carefully. “Seems we’re bout done ‘ere lads.” He rumbled, nudging at his oldest son “No objections ere lad, if this devolves any further we’ll be needin’ Their elp.”

Vuai had been about to step forward to protest their bounty being taken, but his fathers nudge brought him back to the present. Despite his age he could certainly be considered hot blooded. His father was always the most level headed lion though and he instantly backed down. He had never had reason to object to their patriarchs decisions.

Poseidon moved to beside Sjunheal and smiled “‘Tis a pleasure lads, yer welcome to come back to tha barracks wit us if ya like, we can get ya fed n watered. I’m thinkin’ this ain’t the end.” He glanced a small sideways glance at Tethys and frowned. A feeling of concern rose in his chest, something bad was going to happen he was fairly certain they could use the help.

Amphitrite appeared as if from no where and landed int he massive thick mane of her friend. She settled in his black mane and gave a small glare at the sun chested lion “I’d give you indegestion.” She snipped, settling herself in to an almost nest of mane.

Pelleas landed heavily on Vuai’s back, the sound of his massive wings causing the air to ripple. “She would give you indegestion.” He clicked his beak, his claws clearly gently gripped on the lions back though there was an obvious pressure. He knew his friend, he could be very short tempered, it was that fire in his belly.

The final bird to drop from the sky having been absent for most of the search a white raven with a black face. “Dere is muuuuccchhhh turmoils ‘ere ‘Kota, movin’ would be an idea of goodness.” The bird eyed the strangers with beady eyes and clicked his beak “Dese two. Good for fightin’ come home, res’ much things ‘appenin at the beeg vater.”

The black lion gave a nod “Yes, you are both very welcome to join us. I’m sure we can find a place for you to rest at the barracks.”  
[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff