Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
Evocative Enigma Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:56 pm
Day: 45
Theme: Artist's Request
Comment: Thank you SO SO MUCH, Leithern. I really do appreciate your gift and your words of encouragement. *hugs*

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 pm
Day # 46
Theme: Sorrow
Comments: Sorrow is a mental prison of our own making. It keeps us from enjoying the warmth of the sun, the smell of the flowers, the feel of the wind... it makes you feel like you're stuck in a dreary grey of constant rain, and instead of wanting to dance in it, you're wanting to drown.
User Image

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:08 pm
Day 47
Theme: Impressionism
Comments: This was based on the painting "A Perfect Red Rose" by Thomas Kinkade.
I REALLY love his art, it's gorgeous. Wanted to do something with a bit of homage to this painting:
https://thomaskinkade.com/art/a-perfect-red-rose/

I LOVE looking at traditional Impressionism pieces, but I'm such a perfectionist at times, I don't feel like I'd ever be able to get a good grip on the style. I feel like I overworked the roses anyways, so it probably isn't in the true style of impressionism... still something I feel like turned out fitting though.

I actually changed my image a WHOLE lot:
User Image

Previous Version
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:42 pm
Day: 48
Theme: Who's the REAL monster?
Comment: "I am NOT A BEAST!" ...and yet they never gave him a name in the movie. (Still one of my favorites though)

User Image  

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:01 pm
Day: 49
Theme: Cute Fantasy Character
Comment: I'm really NOT HAPPY with the fur, but I got sidetracked watching The Walking Dead tonight, so it wasn't the best effort put into it, but definitely plan on coming back to finisht this one.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:00 pm
Day: 50
Theme: iridescence
Comment: Moonstones are one of my FAVORITE stones. They're bright and colorful in person, most of the photos online don't do justice to the beauty that's a Rainbow Flash Moonstone. I actually have Moonstone as part of one of my mule usernames because I love the stone so much.

I don't think the wire wrap design I TRIED to draw is actually physically possible, but tried to stay true to reality. Oh well, I still like the design. ^_^

User Image

This was inspired by one of the jewelry pieces I would have LOVED to have been able to buy, but sadly couldn't afford. http://fav.me/d2v9mcb  

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:33 am
Day: 51
Theme: Firefly(ies)
Comment: I just got to say I LOVE this song, singing it along in my head as I drew this. A firefly faerie.
"I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread

Read more: Owl City - Fireflies Lyrics | MetroLyrics "

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:02 pm
Day # 52
Theme: Solitude

User Image
Comments
: "Lonely"  

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:07 pm
Day # 53
Theme: Spirit Challenge Day 1 Dress up

User Image

Comments: This is my adopted Serafin (a closed species I fell in love with)

He loves shimmer, tranpsarent and loose clothes, usually in lighter shades of blue and purple and silver. (He's quite girly, actually) and doesn't mind it if looks a bit feminine either.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:39 pm
Day: 54
Theme: Spirit Challenge Day 2 Dress up

User Image
User Image
User Image

Comment: I did three different outfits for your little fairy character, I thought one that was chaotic like her (the grungy torn one) and one that was more like PJs or undies (the shorts/chaos shirt) and a cute frilly dress. ^_^

User Image

Comment: Like I said before, I really thought of a DBZ character during the interaction Spirit Challenge, so I couldn't help go with that, with a character that fights like Blaze! biggrin  

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:02 pm
Day: 55
Theme: Beautiful Monster
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:59 pm
Day 56
Unicorn WIP
User Image  

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:14 am
Day 57
Ladybug
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:04 pm
Day:58
Theme: Favorite Singing Bug
User Image

Comment: This guy is Bog King from "Strange Magic" Yes, the music is corny and the story cliche, but I really felt for this character. A musical, where this bug does sing. It's cute, if you go for cheesy and corny animated movies. It didn't rate very high in public opinion, but I still loved it.

He's a jackass at the start of the movie yes, but hates himself the most, because he thinks he's too ugly to be loved. That must be really heartbreaking, and thankfully by the end, he's found someone who loves him yes.

I LOVE the textures on this guy. My art doesn't do him justice there, and his eyes are SO expressive at times.  

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Evocative Enigma

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:05 pm
Day:59
Theme: Monochrome Pink
User Image  
100 Days Event (2018)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff