Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[ORP] Poker Night. [K'gan Hosting, all welcome] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MoonRazor generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 7!

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:25 pm
9+7+7=23 yikesssss

----

Camriel grinned and threw her arms around Sunny when the bluerider dropped onto her lap. "You are now!" She said, peering around Sunny to add her quarter mark to the new pot. The effects of K'gan's drinks were slowing starting to show on the gathered players and Camriel had yet to decide if she was glad not to be one of the unfortunate souls who had to drink the brew, or if she was sorely missing out on some fun.

Her next two cards were both 7s to the dealer's 9 and she let out a mock huff, turning to Sunny with an impish grin that quite resembled the one her little dragon wore often.

"Looks like I'm down an article of clothing. You'd better help me decide which one."

DruidTigeress

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:53 pm
Round 2, draw 1 for Nora!

9+1=10

Hit (Could go with 11, but nah)  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:55 pm
Draw 2

9+1+4=14

(Please not 11 *Yes!*) Feelin' brave, hit!  
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:58 pm
Moment of truth, last draw! -Whoops-

9+1+4+10=24

---------

Shaking his head, Norathoman took a drink of his wine. It washed away the foul taste of the brew, and somehow seemed to, for the moment, offset the effects. Farellan had blessedly stopped having extra eyes, at least. For now.

He watched Onasta, his grimace returning. "I bet he puts that disgusting slime from a packtail in it..." He resisted the urge to start doctoring on Onasta, not wanting to have to take any more shots of the stuff if he could avoid it, then let out a sigh. "You're not the only one, Camriel." The healer looked at his clothes, noting to himself that he was sad he'd left his harness for various bottles back in his quarters. It was the shoes, or it was the shirt, and he finally conceded to removing his shirt.

Immediately he shivered, hunkering back down in his seat, "Blazes but it feels cold in here! Or is that a lingering effect of your liquid death, K'gan?"  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
DruidTigeress generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 9!

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 pm
Sunny laughed, pulling the small pile of quarter marks towards her, leaving one in for the next round. After a second card, she stopped at 18. Though K'gan and Haukai got closer, she was still sober enough to count.. and know the odds. Besides, though she wouldn't really mind losing an article of clothing, she wasn't exactly ready to try K'gan's homebrew quite this early in the evening.

She was more interested in the person she was sitting on anyway. Quite amazingly, the lovely white rider had not in fact shoved her off, as she had half been expecting, but seemed to not mind her presence (or at least was willing to tolerate it).

She smiled devilishly. "Shouldn't let me decide.. I'll go straight for your shirt." she said with a grin. She wrapped her arms around Camriel's shoulders. "I'll keep you warm if you get cold though."

----

9 + 9 = 18  
tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:48 am
Rolling for first card in next hand!

9 + 6 = 15  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 6!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:50 am
what the hell, Haukai lives dangerously... XD

9 + 6 + 6 = 21

~~~~~~~

With a smug little chortle, Haukai scraped her winnings into a pile in front of her and tossed in one of the quarter marks as her bet for the next round. "You're playing against a pro here," she smirked, "booze or no booze on board." Truth be told, she was feeling the effect of K'gan's homebrew, quite a bit -- but she couldn't let him (or any of the others, for that matter) know.

She only drew two cards this round -- that was all she had to draw. "Iiiiii think I'm going to stay." Leaning back in her chair, the trauma healer grinned at the rest of the table, several of whom were in various states of undress. This was fun. "Beat that, if you can."  
Sinders Path rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:20 am
[Dealers Card= 9]

K'gan groaned aloud when he drew the joker again! He had no luck, clearly and after his first experience he eyed the drink with distrust. "Right, let's see if those better this time," He announced bravely before pouring himself a shot of the brew. He downed it in one, waited, and grinned as no instant need to throw it back up afflicted him, he even felt pretty good.

"Hah" He declared to Kakaui. "I can totally handle my drink, just watch, I'll beat you next time."

However when he looked down at the rest of his cards the numbers swam and twisted which is likely why he made the rather unwise choice to hit while he was on a solid 19, however it seemed to pay off and he whooped in delight when the numbers righted themselves enough to show that he had drawn 21(against all odds) . His grin only widened when everyone else got their stripping orders from a liberal use of more cards.

"Oh don't complain doctor." He told Nora with a grin. "You look good with less on." Never the less he dutifully rose and tossed a few more logs onto the weyr's fire to try and keep his increasingly naked guests comfortable.

He was just about to crow his victory when Hakaui also managed to win herself a solid 21. "Oi, that was my pot." He complained to her, but it was all in good humor and he divided the winnings fairly between them.

K'gan: 9+10+2=21

Camriel: 9+7+7=23

Farellen: 9 + 7 + 1 + 6 = 23

Norathoman: 9+1+4+10=24

Onasta: 9+2+1+8+10=30

Sunny: 9 + 9 = 18

Haukai:9 + 6 + 6 = 21

K'gan and Haukai, Sunny is safe, everyone else.
Loosen up those buttons baby. ;P  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 7!

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:37 am
[K'gans roll]  
Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:40 am
[Hit]  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 5!

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:41 am
[Hit

9+7+1+5=22]  
MoonRazor generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:02 am
9 +...  

MoonRazor

MoonRazor generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 2!

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:03 am
9+ 6 = 15

+ 2 = 17 Stay

----

Will edi tin later 8D  
DruidTigeress generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 9!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:00 am
Rolling

Again? -_-

I guess I'll stay  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 2!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:05 pm
Finally Nora's rolls!

9 + 2 = 11

Hit! Livin' dangerous there, Nora!  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]