Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Foodeva Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:48 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko and Annchi

User Image

With the bringing over of Ice Cream Alriel picked the young girl up. "I think she'll love it." Placing the girl on his shoulders she'd be able to see over a few of the isles. Pushing the cart with one had they slowly went over to meats. "Oh Mommy, where are you?" When he saw Ryoko he smiled big.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Store l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Annchi was happy to hear that they had found the right ice cream, and her doubts quickly turned to happiness. Holding on as Alriel picked her up and placed her on his shoulders, she looked over the isles as best as she could. Look how tall I am! As they walked, Annchi was looking around with much curiosity. Will I be this tall one day? she asked as she looked down at the man who was carrying her.

As they approached the meat isle, Ryoko could be seen looking down at all of the types of meat. She was holding the pork, however the steak part confused her and she wasn't sure what meat they needed to grill. Hmmmm~ Here I am~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:44 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

As they got to Ryoko he smiled and kissed her cheek. Chuckling he took the steak from Ryoko's hand, looking it over he put the meat down. "You could be this tall someday, eat your vegetables and you will. I'll get the steak for tomorrow... well tomorrow Honey." He looked up to Annchi with a smile. Looking back down to Ryoko he placed a hand on her waist. "We got some deserts. Small things of ice cream."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:08 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Store l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: Food

Good... because I have noooo idea what I am looking for... Reaching up, Ryoko took little Annchi off of Alriels shoulders and held her close. Hehe did you and daddy have fun together? Giving her daughter a kiss on the cheek, Ryoko smiled when her daughter giggled. Hehe yes!! I lov spending time with daddy!!! Ryoko nodded and looked out the store windows. Oh my goodness! When did it get so late?!

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:20 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Smiling he wrapped his own arms around the girl. Giving each a kiss on the cheek before seeing the time himself. "Oh wow, better grab our items quickly and go." Chuckling Al spun the cart around with his foot. "Shall we be off my Dears?"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:07 am

Yes... we definitely need to head back... this little one needs to go to bed soon... perhaps we should pick up something easy tonight and then make Katsu tomorrow? She looked to Alriel with a bit of a concerned look, but then to Annchi with a smile. Hehe maybe someone can have fast food as a end if the weekend treat~ Ryoko rarely let Annchi eat fast food, so when she allowed it, it was like a treat. Yes please!!! I’ve been a good girl!!

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:06 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Nodding a bit Alriel had to agree. With it being late there was no way to make it home and cook a decent, healthier, meal. Smiling he went down and looked Annchi in the eyes. "I believe her. Fast food it is tonight." Looking over the cart contents of he nodded. "Alright we got it all, to the check out."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:38 am

With a nod, Ryoko pushed the cart to checkout. Little Annchi was so excited that they were getting fast food, that she was practically jumping out of the cart! Paying and getting the bags, the succubus look d to her fiancé with a smile. Let’s go home~

-Exits w/ Alriel-

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers