Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
Deej's August Bribes - Post Bribe Forms Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:10 pm
Deej Bribes

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Heavy (?)
Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: • Mock child of Arya Stark x Yorick

WIP Needed? No thanks.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: The main body is a medium shade of gray. As it progresses down the body, however, the color fades from the gray to white. CC on exactly how this is done. She has a wolf pelt draped along her body somehow. CC on placement and color and all, whatever you think works best. See references below.
Face: Eyes are a piercing ice blue. Eyebrows and inner ears are a bit lighter than the main body.
Mane: The mane reaches down to the shoulders and onto the back a little. It has a messy, spiky, unruly appearance to it and the bangs drape down over the eyes, though they can still be seen through the bangs. CC on color.
Tail: Edited to be a fluffy wolf tail like the father's, with the length being a little bit shorter than his. It curls towards the left side, with the tip flipping downward. It will have the same coloration as the mane. See reference for a better idea. (Left and right are in the Soq's perspective)
Hooves/Fetlocks/Harpy Claws: Wolf/canine paws.
Reference Image(s):
Body color inspiration (minus the markings)
Mane style inspiration
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: None
Wings: None
Other Notes:
Wanted Traits:
1.) Elongated canine teeth
2.) Edited mane
3.) Edited fluffy wolf tail

Unwanted Traits:
Other paw/claw types

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
1.) A small weapon- Leaving this as almost entirely CC, though preference is towards a knife/dagger. The only thing I'd like would be to have a crescent moon sigil somewhere on the weapon.
2.) Anklets/bracers made of fur- Similar to the father's bracers, but on all four legs instead of just two. I'd like the color to be slightly lighter and to have the same crescent moons on the straps. Size of the bracers is CC.
3.) Crescent moon necklace- Completely CC in design.
4.) Hair bands- The bands are rather simplistic. They are basic black bands that bind Arsa's hair in places. I'd like them to have smaller charm versions of the crescent moon sigil as well.
5.) Wolf pelt- Completely CC on design and placement.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arsa Stark
Owner: Kaya Wolf Moon
Breed: CC
Temper: Competitive
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Summer Raaven's permission

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

bribe 2
Form

BREEDING

Kaikea x Shadow
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Unedited?: No

Kaikea (She-Ra of Etheria) x Shadow (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: She-Ra of Etheria's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations:
Great Great Grandparents: Tapanga & Dynatos
Great Grandfather: Diesgyrini
Maternal Grandparents: Kanani & Crisanto
Paternal Grandmother: Koan
Mother: Kamakana

bribe 3
Form

TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Identical
Gender(s): Female

CUSTOM
Twin 1:
Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No thank you

Body: The body should be a mixture of varying shades of gray and black with hints of dark blue. Think space when it comes to markings. However, there are white glyph-like markings around the ankles and neck. See references below for the exact idea since I stink at describing space stuff.
Face:
Eyes= Azure.
Eyebrows= Dark blue.
Inner ear= CC.
Markings= I stink at describing this. See reference for what I'd like on the muzzle please.
Mane: The mane should be darker blue at the base that fades into a brighter shade of blue as it flows towards the tips. Glowing silver-white stars and moons are speckled throughout the mane as well. Style is pretty much CC, though I do have a love for messy/windblown/ruffled and shoulder-length or longer hair edits. See reference.
Tail: Tail should be darker blue at the base that fades into a brighter shade of blue as it flows towards the tips. Glowing silver-white stars and moons are speckled throughout the tail just like with the mane. Length should be nearly touching the ground, but the style is pretty much CC. See reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Angeni fetlocks. These should be a deep shade of midnight blue and have heavier clusters of stars, both of which should fade as they move up the leg towards the knees. The hooves should be a deep blue at the top that fades down into a vibrant blue. See reference for a better idea of the color.
Reference Image(s):
Body, hooves, fetlocks, wings, and hair
Wingless to show base and markings
Blue coloration for hair/hooves and darkest shade of gray
Glyph markings (top style marks the neck; middle style marks the ankles; ignore the bottom style)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Angeni head and feet wings. I'd like the body wings to be similar to the stock Angeni style 2 wings, but edited to be more angelic-like and fuller, if possible. If not comfortable with the wings, then I'm okay with them being altered to fit comfort levels. Color for all wings should be a mixture of shades of gray with hints of dark blue. See reference image above.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Wanted traits:
Angeni head and feet wings
Slightly edited Angeni wings

Unwanted traits:
Angeni style 1 wings

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
1. Tiara- an elegant silver tiara adorns his forehead. CC on gem color. See references for a better idea of description.
2. Wing chain and gem- a thin chain drapes about the wings, with a small gem dangling from the end. CC on exact placement and coloration, so long as the gem is glowing orangish-red (like the other twin's hair color). See reference for a better idea of description.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Tiara version 1; Tiara version 2
Wing chain and gem

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Breed: Ancient
Temper: TBA

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
Yes, AstoriaFallen created the Soq reference images specifically for me to use.

Twin 2:
Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No thank you

Body: The body should be a mixture of varying shades of blue, white, and black. Think space when it comes to markings. However, there are white glyph-like markings around the ankles and neck. See references below for the exact idea since I stink at describing space stuff.
Face:
Eyes= Crimson.
Eyebrows= Orangish-red.
Inner ear= CC.
Markings= I stink at describing this. See reference for what I'd like on the muzzle please.
Mane: The mane should be a deeper shade of red that fades into a reddish-orange color as it flows towards the tips. Glowing silver-white stars and moons are speckled throughout the mane as well. Style is pretty much CC, though I do have a love for messy/windblown/ruffled and shoulder-length or longer hair edits. See reference.
Tail: Tail should be a deeper shade of red that fades into a reddish-orange color as it flows towards the tips. Glowing silver-white stars and moons are speckled throughout the tail just like with the mane. Length should be nearly touching the ground, but the style is pretty much CC. See reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Angeni fetlocks. These should be a deep shade of midnight blue and have heavier clusters of stars, both of which should fade as they move up the leg towards the knees. The hooves should be a deep red at the top that fades down into a vibrant, fiery orange. See reference for a better idea of the color.
Reference Image(s):
Body, hooves, fetlocks, wings, and hair
Wingless to show base and markings
Red coloration for hair/hooves and darkest shade of gray
Orange colorations for hair/hooves and lighter shade of gray (note that the blue colorations will have to be CC based on the previous reference images)
Glyph markings (top style marks the neck; middle style marks the ankles; ignore the bottom style)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Angeni head and feet wings. I'd like the body wings to be similar to the stock Angeni style 2 wings, but edited to be more angelic-like and fuller, if possible. If not comfortable with the wings, then I'm okay with them being altered to fit comfort levels. Color for all wings should be a mixture of shades of blue, white, and gray. See reference image above.
Other Notes:

Wanted traits:
Angeni head and feet wings
Slightly edited Angeni wings

Unwanted traits:
Angeni style 1 wings

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
1. Tiara- an elegant silver tiara adorns her forehead. CC on gem color. See references for a better idea of description.
2. Wing chain and gem- a thin chain drapes about the wings, with a small gem dangling from the end. CC on exact placement and coloration, so long as the gem is glowing blue (like the other twin's hair color). See reference for a better idea of description.
Tiara version 1; Tiara version 2
Wing chain and gem

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Breed: Ancient
Temper: TBA

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
Yes, AstoriaFallen created the Soq reference images specifically for me to use.

bribe 4
Form

BREEDING

Aloy Stark x Ezekiel E. Vee
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Aloy Stark (Thalea) x Ezekiel E. Vee (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Thalea's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Aloy's Mother: Arya Stark
Aloy's Father: Yorick

bribe 5
Form

CUSTOM

Soquili Species: Quilin/Nymph crossbreed
Concept Origin:
• Mock sibling to Xiao Xing

WIP Needed? No thank you

Body: Leaving this mostly CC. I'd like to have something dragon-esque but that also incorporates sakura blossoms somehow. Arm/leg bracers on all four legs, starting at the hooves and reaching midway up to the knees. I'd also like him to have a regal looking, flowing cape. CC on colors, style, and placement. See reference images for inspiration.
Face:
Eye color= piercing red in color
No roman nose
Facial markings= CC
Ears= Stock Nymph
Mane: Something messy or unruly looking that falls down past the shoulders a little. Color is a mixture of white and black. See reference.
Tail: Male Quilin tail. Edited to be longer than the stock version, nearly touching the ground. Color is CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited Quilin wispy fetlocks. Color and exact style are CC. See reference for inspiration.
Reference Image(s):
Messy hair
Inspiration 1
Inspiration 2
Inspiration 3
Dragon inspiration
Fetlocks

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nymph longer horns
Wings: None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Nymph horns- longer version
Nymph ears
Quilin wispy fetlocks
Quilin tail (male)
Quilin whiskers (male)

Unwanted traits:
Nymph tail
Quilin scales
Quilin horn
Any Imp, Nixie, Putti, Minicorn, or Pixie traits

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
1). Lantern similar to Xiao's. Would like the colors to be different though- CC for whatever you think will look best. Would also like the lantern to give off an ethereal glow, if possible.
2.) Arm/leg bracers. Color and exact design are CC. Something elegant yet warrior-esque?
3.) Cape. Something regal and flowing that goes with the arm/leg bracers.
Lantern
Arm/leg bracers

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Wyvern's permissions

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Li Chen
Breed: Dragon
Temper: Wise
Mate: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:06 pm
Deej Bribes

Username: mistalina13

bribe 1
Form

BREEDING

Mimsy Grum x Hyacinthe
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes~

Parent 1: Mimsy Grum / Ryuukishin
User Image Uncert

Parent 2: Hyacinthe / mistalina13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

RP Qualified?: N/A

Lifemate?: Nope!

Low Luck?: Nope, not yet.

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: None that I'm aware of~

Breeding Agreement: Click!
Teepees: Ryuu | mistalina13

Twins: Sure!
Throwbacks: Heck yeah!
For Mimsy
Parents: Praetoria (Naked) x Dubaku
Maternal Grandparents: Daniella (Naked) x Tulgey Cat
Paternal Great-Grandparents: Etcetera

For Hyacinthe
Leilani's Side - Family Tree
Siebel's Side -
..... Grandmother - Grandfather
..........Great Grandmother - Great Grandfather
...............Great Great Grandmother - Great Great Grandfather

No twisted tunnel for them please. <3

bribe 2
Form

Purewalker

Gender(s): M
Pelt: Owl
Charmed: Yes

Edit Category: Up to Heavy (Largely CC)
Soquili Species: Owl Purewalker
Body Build: Warhorse (CC leg pose, if there are alts available.)
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? It's mostly CC so only if you wish to provide one. If you do unpelted as well for breedings that would be awesome!

** I would also like him to be charmed please! **
Perhaps on the front facing shoulder in a color that pops against his coloration.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - see refs for inspiration. Some older scarring around his angeni charm, like he's tried to get rid of it. You can add some other scarring as well~ CC.
Face: CC - see refs for inspiration. A bit of blood on his beak / mouth. Would love really dark eyes to give off a sort of creepy vibe.
Mane: For the unpelted - CC. Feel free to design it however you like, just stick to the natural-ish color palette like the rest.
Tail: For the unpelted - CC. Feel free to design it however you like, just stick to the natural-ish color palette like the rest.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl feet! CC coloring - see refs for inspiration. A bit of blood on his talons.
Reference Image(s): These are some owls I like, feel free to mix up whatever bits you like from them pattern wise. (You can even use other owls if you feel so inspired.) Natural-ish tones colorwise please.
......- Barred Owl - http://aviary.owls.com/uploads/images/barred_owl_Strix-varia.jpg
......- Snowy Owl - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Snowy_Owl_Barrow_Alaska.jpg
......- Barn Owl - http://aviary.owls.com/owls/barn-owl.html
......- Tawny Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/tawnyowl.jpg
......- Tawny Fish Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/shutterstock_145462771.jpg
......- Eurasian Eagle Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/shutterstock_109575800.jpg

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: CC - see refs for inspiration
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Owl - CC; see refs for inspiration. (If you would like to use some features from any other templated avian walkers feel free.)
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC some items.
Custom Items: CC some items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'd like him to have things, though they can look a little tattered / worse for the wear since he's rough with everything. Sometimes when he's feeling a bit more in his carnal state he takes trophies from his kills so feel free to use different color feathers or hides on all the pieces. Unmatching jewelry could work as well.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design

bribe 3
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Up to Heavy (Largely CC, most of the edits would be jewelry / scarves / whatever you decide to give him)
Soquili Species: Kirin / Suti
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Sure! Mostly for curiosity's sake. I would like an itemless uncert though.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A darkish shade of brown overlayed with CC designed lightning markings ivory type tones. Continue this over the non webbing part of the wings and down the tail.
Face: Suti Ear Frills, Soft Gold Eyes
Mane: See Ref for Inspo, but CC in exceution. - Ivory
Tail: Original Kirin Tail - Ivory for the fluff.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original Kirin Hooves, can you fluff up the feltlocks a little bit? (CC coloration~)
Reference Image(s):
Mane - Something like this.

Horn(s): Alt (New) Kirin Horn + Suti Face Spikes + Suti Body Spikes - Ivory colored.
Wings: Frilled Wings - Webbing in Seafoam Green + Midtone Blues + Ivory, iridescent and sparkly like a "precious" opal.
Scales: Alt (New) Kirin Back + Suti Belly / Leg Scales - a blend of chocolate brown or ivory that works with the rest.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: CC design a bunch of jewelry for him. Gold metal and complimentary colored gems and pearls. He's a vain little thing so the fancier and more decked out the better. Sheer veils or fabric drapes aren't a bad idea either.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original design based on an OC.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightning

bribe 4
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Up to Heavy (This one is entirely CC so the ceiling is really up to you!)
Soquili Species: Hippogryph / Ulun'suti
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Mockchild of Colonel & Vesta

WIP Needed? Nope. Surprise Away!!!

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Would like at least some claws so she can hunt with (or for) Momma.
Reference Image(s): Colonel & Vesta

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: Would like wings since she stays with Momma most of the time.

Scales: CC

Trading Post Items: CC some accessories. Whatever seems appropriate.
Custom Items: CC some accessories. Whatever seems appropriate.

bribe 5
Form

Custom/breeding form goes here

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:09 pm
Deej Bribes

Username:Zakiax

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Body Build:Regular Leg down
Concept Origin: • Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Just one is needed for the edits.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark Grey (#323232), a lighter grey tribal dragon marking on his left shoulder/down his left leg. Could I get some back spikes on him not large (See ref), same color as his eyes
Face: Crimson- slightly Glowing eyes? (#7e070a), inner ear color light grey like mane.
Mane: Light Grey (#c8c9cb) - In the style on this guy, but longer to fit a horse?
Tail: Scaled Tail - Same color as body, Belly Scales same color as eyes with tail spikes (Smaller then the ones shown on the Sulti templated spiked tail) - Same color as eyes
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Hooves same color as Eyes
Reference Image(s): x - Human Version

Horn(s):Scaled Horns Same Color as Eyes
Wings: Scaled Spread Style Wings. Webbing Same color as hair. Could I get the webbing to be slightly torn?
Fins: N/a
Scales: Back, Belly and Leg Scales. Back and Leg Scales same color as main body. Belly Scales same color as eyes. - Could I possibly get some scales along his jawline as well? If not that is fine.
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Copper Red (#a6090e) Chain Link Necklace, with a silver (#f3f3f3) dragon pendant curled around a black opal
Long Flowy Crimson Scarf
Reference Image(s) for Items: Scarf/Chain Necklace - minus dragon pendant

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zakiax Firebane
Owner: Zakiax
Breed: OC
Temper: Knightly
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

-- Existing Pets --
My own Design

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

bribe 2
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Mod to Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Pawed Mutant Mini
Body Build: Choose from Regular
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Nah he's pretty self explanitory

Body: Black body with Pink Umbreon Glowy/Sparkly Markings - See Ref
Face: Pink Glowy/sparkly umbreon circle on his forhead.
Mane: No mane he will be bald.
Tail: Tail Like an umbreon's tail. Perhaps a bit fluffy like a foxes. Feel free to splice this if you wish.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws same color as body
Reference Image(s): Zareth

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: Butterfly Wings (Feel free to tweak the design of them to better fit your style)
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Paws, Mutated Tail.

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: CC - if you wish to add some custom items on its up to you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zareth
Owner: Zakiax
Breed: Fairy Type Umbreon
Temper:Timid
Mate: N/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own Design

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:33 pm
Deej Bribes

Username: tefla

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Pawed Flutter
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed?: I would like WIPs please

Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear dark blue/black (think the night sky) with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within moderate edit levels (cc on the length). With flame highlighted tips
Tail: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within moderate edit levels (cc on the length). (cc on the length but preference on a longer side) With flame highlighted tips
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paws. Color for paws to represent burning hot coals. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Either custom wing design to match reference #4 or flutter wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

Custom Items: Necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Fire Flutter
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: omit please
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed

bribe 2
Form

BREEDING

Kayleena x Kurabo Viviyon

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Kayleena (tefla) x Kurabo Viviyon (~Twilight...Angel~)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Broke Co-ownership Jun 12, 2013
Teepees:
Tefla
~Twilight...Angel~

1. list of attempts

Throwbacks?: Of course
---Link to previous Generations: Both Kurabo and Kayleena are first gen.

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING

B'Elanna x Gaston

B'Elanna (tefla) x Gaston (tefla)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:
Tefla

---Lifemate?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: none

---Link to previous Generations: Random

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:35 pm
Deej Bribes

Username: Tara de Draiocht

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM
User ImageEdit Category: Moderate / Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws) / 4 clawed feet
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie/OC sherlock holmes based on 221B
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lock Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC Sherlock based on 221B
Temper: Penetrating
Lifemate: Jonna Baker
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple (like shirt)
Tag feather color(s): Bones; Matches skull colouring

Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION

Reference Image(s):
Šerloks
Trading Post Items:- Tabard: Cloth
Custom Items:
- Human skull (placement on reference)
- Ali Miller Home Sweet Home Teacup & Saucer CC on placement
- Pink Cellphone / iphone

Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

Attempts;

1. Feb 2014 (more below)
2. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=24227075#362813355
3. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=24339675#365027139
4. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24456743&page=4#367282747
5. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=24644457#371091873
6. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24718943&page=2#372539293 (BRIBE)
7. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=24718947#372553289
8. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=24906459#376069049
9. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=24952233#376971973
10. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24968577#377194695
11. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=25045983#378775593
12. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25087221#379528267
13. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25135731&page=3

Quote:

Familiar custom!

Name: Jawn
Username: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: Porcupine

Body: Same as Jonna
Main body colour: I.e. the face/ arms/neck?/chest of the porcupine. Same colour as Jonna's 'skin'
Spike Colour: Same colour as Jonna's hair
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Tea Cup and Long scarf that trails on the floor (or around body) a bit
Edit Color: scarf is black and white. Tea cup is white and gold trim.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Temper (one word for familiar's personality):
Tag colors?:
Owners only: Tara de Draiocht

bribe 2
Form

CUSTOM

User Image (PLEASE LOOK AT CUSTOM ITEMS; not fully clothed like image)
Edit Category: - mod/heavy
Soquili Species: -
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Due South

WIP Needed? y

Body: Skin color
Face: skin color
Mane: hair
Tail: same color as hair
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): here

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: The tabard can replace the red uniform and such as long as it reflects the RCMP uniform.
Custom Items: The mountie hat... um anything you can do accessory wise in terms of the uniform really.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Constable Benton Fraser
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: Due South Cosplay
Temper: Dedicated.
Mate:
Tag Background: here
Tag frame color: The color of the tag frame
Tag feather color(s): red, black with one yellow stripe

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:35 pm
Deej Bribes

Username: Teh Cheryl

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Main body is primarily very dark gray (a bit darker than Imperio). An image of a red/orange/black dragon is wrapped around its body, with its head facing his front leg and wings spread like on Invictus (or really, wherever a dragon will fit so it's up to you). Both wings should be visible, with the tail of the dragon snaking down to wrap around one of the back legs. The dragon itself should be either covered in flames or just have hints of it trailing along its body, with its mouth open as though roaring. It's eye should be a crystal blue. Specifics of the anatomy of the dragon are up to the colorist but inspiration can be found in the references.

ALSO: Exact position of the dragon on the body is also subject to the colorist, with the only restriction that it is not completely identical to either Imperio, Invictus, or Crucia.

Trails of soft flames and smoke should be hinted along its legs and (maybe) along the neck, similar to Imperio. Dunno, wherever some color fits in. CC all the extra markings as you see fit (runes or flames or whatever strikes your fancy!)

Eyes should be a bright fire red.

I love fire motifs, fire feetsies, fire hair. Basically fire anything.

Mane: Edited. Kind of a mix between wild and dream braid? I'd like his neck to be visible if possible, like Imperio, but for him to hair hair in front of his eyes. He's meant to have kind of a rogue-ish Bohemian carefree look. Maybe will a few small, random thin golden chains mixed in with beads or gems, but limited or no feathers. Colors should be the crazy mess of orange/red/yellow to match Imperio's.

Tail: Long 2. Black with trails of flames on them them like Imperio.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, no fetlocks.

References : [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 3 ] [ Mask Inspiration 1 ] [ Mask Inspiration 2 ]
[ Imperio, who is his son with Crucia ]

~*~ Trading Post Items ~*~
Dream Catcher :: CC'd colors.
Dream Catcher Feathers :: Same as feathers on tag.
Splice any other items that might strike your fancy--I'm fond of chains and gems being draped in and over hair or the back or wherever!

bribe 2
Form

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

bribe 6--attached to any bribe

Familiar custom!

Name: TBD
Owner: Teh Cheryl
Breed: Bear

Username: Teh Cheryl
Species: Sumi-E Bear
Description:
- To be bonded with: Lien [ Lien's Uncert ]
- White base with markings heavily influenced by the following:
[ Ref 1 ] [ Ref 2 ] [ Ref 3 ]
- Reds maybe dimmed to match those on Lien?
- Headdress of some sort similar to [ Close-Up ]. I love those weird heart-shaped petal things that are draped on the side of her face and I love gold dangly bits and jewelry. Doesn't necessarily have to be on her head as a headdress; you can reinterpret elements to be items that are spread along the bear's head, neck, back, etc.
- Though I would love some type of headdress to be on the bear's actual head. [ Alternate Inspiration? ]
- Would love the big flower somewhere on the bear, though, in either red, white, or pink. (Part of the headdress, tucked behind ears, even on the ground or on a wrist)
- So I guess this is semi-CC, where you can kind of pull elements from whatever you seem to think looks cool to make Lien's a partner. The references are from my favorite costume from the C-Drama Empress of China, so if you want to look up more things I like, just google that and pull elements that you like.
Ref Images:
[ Original Inspiration for Lien ]

Temper: Omit
Tag colors?: CC
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both

Teh Cheryl

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:07 pm
Deej Bribes

Username: dawns_aura

bribe 1
Form

BREEDING

Li Ronen Xolani x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers

bribe 2
Form

TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Fraternal
Gender(s):  male/female

CUSTOM

Edit Category: moderate/heavy
Soquili Species: mutant half-angeni
Body Build: regular (alt poses for the gender)
Concept Origin: pokemon cross – Ho-Oh x Ninetails x Flareon
Basically pawed, multi-tailed and all the fluff

ho-oh, ho-oh 2, ho-oh 3
ninetails
flareon, flareon 2, flareon 3

WIP Needed? yes please

Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: length medium long, edited, cc style
Tail: multi fox tailed
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: angeni style 2, upper wings only (preferred, but if something looks better feel free to go with it)
Other Notes: canine paws, foxtails (multi)

Trading Post Items:none
Custom Items: cc

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: tbd // tbd
Owner: dawns_aura
Breed:
Temper:tbd//tdb
Mate: n/a

bribe 3
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: moderate – heavy ((cc))
Soquili Species: mutant flutter
Body Build: regular , alt pose
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? yes please

Body: cream
Face: lavender/light purple eyes
Mane: long, braided/viking-esque
Tail: feline tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: cat paws
Reference Image(s):

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: custom flutter
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: inspired by ref images above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ygravainne
Owner: dawns_aura
Breed:
Temper: -omit-
Mate:
Tag feather color(s):cc

bribe 4
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Starting a herd (( Interest thread here still heavily under construction, but I am still working on it. ))
Off the coast of the southern jungles of kawani is an island surrounded by mist and tragedy...

The island had originally been home to a herd of angeni who were to act as stewards and protectors to the life on the island. As there were no predators, their job was very simple. Time went on as it is wont to do, and life flourished. The island was a paradise. A paradise without predators. So they grew lax in their watch. There was no need for them to act as protectors or guardians, and they slowly started to change.

They turned away from the Spirits and their charge. They grew arrogant, believing themselves to be as gods. So a plague of skinwalkers was sent forth to cleanse the land and wipe out the herd. The majority were slaughtered, the remnants scattered. Even though the angeni herd had turned away and sought in some ways to supplant them, the great spirits were kind, so some survived.

The survivors now had a new purpose. They would hunt down and destroy every last skinwalker. And to this end, the pure angeni decided to relax their prejudices, to mingle their blood with other races to create hunters capable of carrying out their mission...
--- ((NOTE: this is just a little background/ story so feel free to read or not as you would. (( this alone is around 200 words, so sorry if I'm a little long winded. This herd is pretty special to me.))

Basically, the herd are hunters, with one mission, to see the threat of skinwalkers in the world eliminated no matter the cost..
Here are just a few notes/requests:
- They are descendants from Angeni and pawed mutants, given they are hunters of skinwalkers, they needed to gain features that would help them in their mission – so they have wings (two to four sets) and paws
- their theme is bones and roses
- I would like them in the sumi-e style

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:10 pm
Deej Bribes

Username: Calixita

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Soquili Species: Mutant Cerynei
Concept Origin: New Concept - Based on my entry in the Egg-Coloring Free Raffle.

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Deep sea blue base color, with a pale ice blue color on her stomach, chest, neck, and the upper inside of her legs. She has pale ice blue zebra stripes on her body. On top of that, she has black leopard spots, with the inside of the spots colored a pastel rainbow. See reference image.
Face: Cerynei ears, default smile, sultry eyes. CC eye color, but not yellow/gold or green. I'd love it if her head could be tilted up a little bit too so she could look even more haughty if there's a template for that, but if there isn't then just normal pose is ok!
Mane: Just a short, cute edited hairstyle. Something that's shorter in the back and longer in the front, but not covering up her main visible eye. Black base color, with pastel-ish rainbow streaks (like this). Each streak is it's own color (rather than a gradient). Should only reach a little over halfway down her neck.
Tail: Custom feline tail, thick and fluffy. Think snow leopard!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Newer feline paws. Leg up pose. (If this template isn't done yet, then just the normal pose newer feline paws are fine!)
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom cerynei antlers, the same style and size as the male's 9 Point Buck Antlers. CC color.
Other Notes: She is being customed as a mate to Desiderius.

Custom Items: Semi-CC with a theme of thin, delicate/dainty gold jewelry. I'd like her to look elegant. I'd like a few necklaces around the length of her neck (some up high, some low, etc.).

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Calliope
Owner: Calixita
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Vainglorious
Mate: Desiderius
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): Rose with vines and thorns. CC colors.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Quote:

Familiar custom!

Name: May I choose when I see her?
Breed: Phoenix (Exotic Condor)

Body:
Colored like an Ocellated turkey, but without the nodule growths on the head (the orange/purple things) -- make those markings instead please.
Face: Phoenix Neck Feathers and Phoenix Standard Crest
Tail: Phoenix Tail
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons: See reference.
Reference Image(s): [ x ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings:
See reference.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

Temper (one word for familiar's personality): omit

bribe 2
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Kirin
Concept Origin: New Concept - CYO Plush gift from Sabin Duvert.

WIP Needed? Yes please, or livestream.

Body: Very pale, frosty purple with darker purple stripes. See reference.
Face: Worried eyebrows, Frowning mouth, and Thick Eyelashes templates. Pale purple eyes, with a light pink shine. See reference.
Mane: Deep purple, very long, silky and smooth. See reference.
Tail: Custom kirin tail. See reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Kirin hooves. Pale, frosty ice blue. Custom angeni-length fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Please ignore the white swirly design on her hindquarters.
Uncert | w/ Background

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited Kirin horn made of crystal. It should be a pale, frosty purple. One long, smooth horn, with a smaller prong protruding up from the base of the horn in the front. See reference.
Scales: The original Kirin scales, colored a very pale, frosty blue like her hooves. The scales should also be slightly transparent, as if they were made of crystals.
Other Notes: [ x ] - Horn style, with flat sides. But it narrows down to a point at the ends like in the above reference.

Custom Items: A few dark purple hairsticks with pale purple crystals on the tops, some of them connected. She also has some black ties in her mane and a black string around the end of her tail above the tuft, with small pink gems dangling from it. See reference.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same reference as linked above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Sibylline
Breed: Crystal Kirin
Temper: omit
Mate: omit
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO Plush gift from Sabin Duvert.

bribe 3
Form

CUSTOM

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular with Leg Up pose
Concept Origin: Original Character - Stormwild x Balrog Mock Child

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: CC based on the parents. Leg Up pose.
Face: Raised Eyebrows, Light Lashes, Open Smile. CC everything else based on the parents.
Mane: Edited with some braids, CC based on the parents.
Tail: Edited with some braids, CC based on the parents.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC based on the parents.
Reference Image(s): Mock child of Stormwild (Uncert | Non-Elder) and Balrog (Uncert | Non-Elder).

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Type 2 - Heron wings, CC everything else based on the parents.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC feather-based accessories and other Native American-style jewelry.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Tempest
Breed: Wind
Temper: omit
Mate: omit
Tag Feather Color(s): A mix between Stormwild and Balrog, like they would be for a regular breeding.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes [X]

Quote:

Familiar custom!

Name: Virga
Breed: Wolpertinger (Mutant Bunny)

Body:
New bunny lines. Colored like a black and white piebaled rabbit.
Face: See above.
Tail: See above.
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons: See above.
Reference Image(s): [ x ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Black antlers.
Wings: CC pattern, but use the fully outstretched wings please.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

bribe 4
Form

BREEDING

Entry Code:
Hero (Gl!tch~) x Bifröst (Calixita)

Soquili 1 Name: Hero (Gl!tch~)
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Bifröst (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Teepees: Calixita | Gl!tch~

Twins/Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Expressions
  • Cheerfully Closed Eyes (winking is ok)
  • Sleep/Sorrow Eyes
  • Fangs (Any Variation)

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Saddles
  • Lanterns attached to hair

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

bribe 5
Form

BREEDING

Entry Code:
Nymphalidae (Calixita) x Hallow's Bane (Nayci)

Soquili 1 Name: Nymphalidae (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Hallow's Bane (Nayci)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Pregnant Stage: I already have one
Teepees: Calixita | Nayci

RP Approved?: Yes

Twins/Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes. Please feel free to use different expressions that the family doesn't have!
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Expressions
  • Cheerfully Closed Eyes (winking is ok)
  • Sleep/Sorrow Eyes

Regular
  • Old Warhorse Fetlocks

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings
  • Type 3 Eagle Wings

Unicorn
  • Female Unicorn Tail (Style 2)
  • Corkscrew Style Horn

Flutter
  • Wing Style 3
  • Wing Style 6
  • Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae
  • Stag Night Antennae
  • Beetle Baby Antennae

Kalona
  • Wing Style 2
  • Deviltail 1
  • Original Demontail
  • Female Ramhorns
  • Devilhorns 1

Trading Post Items
  • Blankets
  • Saddles
  • Lanterns attached to hair

Hallow's Bane's Family
Parents: Yngvar (Customed)
Nymphalidae's Family
Parents: Arcana x Parixaeus
Maternal Grandparents: Kamiki x Azure
Paternal Grandparents: Paris (Cursed) x Persephonix

_______
TROPICAL TIKI TUNNEL

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: No thank you.
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: No thank you. Accessories are fine though.
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Go for it!
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Go for it!
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Go for it!
~~~~~~Coral growths?: No thank you.
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Go for it!
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Go for it!
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: LOVE tropical/aztec themed stuff the most!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Veins and vein-like things (such as plant roots going in and out of the body), spiders/bugs/insects (flutter wings OK, scorpion tails OK), trypophobia.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Childish/silly things like sand castle toys, beach balls, etc.

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE <---- PREFERRED if I need to choose one.

Ignore if you're not offering Halloween twists! If you are offering Halloween twists, I'd like them IN ADDITION to the Tropical twists, please. If you are only allowing one twist or the other, Halloween is preferred!

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns, needles, round eyeballs (extra eyes are fine), bugs/insects/spiders (flutter wings and scorpion tails are OK), trypophobia, veins and vein-like things (such as plant roots going in and out of the body)

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Excessive gore/exposed organs (bones/skulls are fine)

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Saddles, candy, kitchy Halloween stuff, costumes (such as a halo on a headband, cardboard wings, etc)

bribe 6
Form

Can be attached to any bribe (that doesn't already have a familiar attached).

Familiar custom!

Name: TBD
Breed: Velociraptor (Mutant Condor)

Body:
100% CC.
Face: Round-Faced Base. CC.
Mane: Velociraptor Feather Crest. CC.
Tail: Velociraptor Tail 2. CC.
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons: Velociraptor feet and hand claws. CC.
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings:
CC.

Trading Post Items:
CC simple bone/feather accessories.
Custom Items: CC simple bone/feather accessories.
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: No

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:23 pm
Deej Bribes

Username: Tygress Dream

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - half-uni
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC

WIP Needed? only if there is something you want to check with me

Body: red/blac/silver with stripes. This is mostly a semicustom. He's an OC and the father of the ladies I'm including in the references.They mostly take after their mother who was shades of blue with white and silvery markings
Face: eyes must be red like his daughter Krystal, can be different shade but need to be some form of red and he also needs to have a crescent moon marking around his eye like his other 2 daughters
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC.
Reference Image(s): daughters: Hazalinia, Liliana, Krystal (peltless)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): none
Other Notes: no horn please, feel free to choose other unicorn traits to show his halfbreed status, most likely the tail to match one of his daughters.

Custom Items: I want him to have some scarring as well as various pouches and some type of weapon. Maybe some light armor, maybe of leather. Would like for him to have a medicine pouch which ICly contains the angeni charm he hopes to one day use to reclaim his daughter. He's become more of a fighter/warrior after his cursed daughter returned and attacked the family killing his mate. He has been hunting her down and trying to find his other children to warn them and protect them.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bret Moongazer
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: halfuni
Temper: Protective
Mate: Calandra Moongazer

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

bribe 2
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - CC up to heavy
Soquili Species: - CC out of regular, wind or uni, or alicorn
Body Build: War but with a friendlier expression
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Transformers G1 Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime

WIP Needed? I'd like to see how the edits come together.

Body: yellow, orange, red, steel grey, dark steel grey-black
Face: steel grey, blue eyes, expression edit to something more friendly maybe just a slight smirk/smile
Mane: fiery colors, see ref for style
Tail: CC style fiery colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hooves steel grey, back dark steel grey to black both with fiery fetlocks matching the mane and tail
Reference Image(s): Hot Rod, More Hot Rod, Hair
ref by me (mosty to show placement of edits)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC if you choose uni
Wings: CC if you choose wind
Other Notes:

Custom Items: neck armor/collar: thick metallic piece with the Autobot symbol in red centered on his chest, greaves on forelegs to match the pipes/guns on his forearms and on the rear-legs to match his "boots" I'd like an item to reflect the fin/spoiler. I was thinking either a split cape or some type of extension to his armor. I'm fine leaving this CC or we can discuss options if he is chosen. Really a great deal of how the edits come together are CC. I did my best trying to visualize something with my ref but you know better how things would work on a Soq.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Autobot Symbol

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: "Roddy" Hot Rodimus
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: Autobot Cavalier
Temper: headstrong

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

bribe 3
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - CC up to heavy
Soquili Species: - Mer
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin:• Commercial Cosplay - Pokemon Shiny Milotic

WIP Needed? not needed

Body: Colors of shiny milotic, "scale" pattern down back and tail
Face: eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
Mane: CC, style or accessories to indicate the milotic headfins
Tail: edit fan-like tail fin
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Shiny!, more shiny

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Fins: edited tail fin, other fins CC

Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: tbd
Owner: Tygress Dream (may coown)
Breed: Shiny Milotic
Temper:

bribe 4
Form

BREEDING

Ebonyrose x Ricaran James
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yes

Ebonyrose (Kathryn Dragonna) x Ricaran James (Tygress Dream)

Mother:
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one if you do them

Father:
UNCERT

Teepees: n/a

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: 1st gens

bribe 5
Form

BREEDING

Tygress Nadine x William Salali
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yes

Unedited?: Yes

Tygress Nadine (Tygress Dream) x William Salali (Tygress Dream)

Mother:
UNCERT

Father:
UNCERT

Teepees: n/a

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: yes

---Link to previous Generations: 1st gens

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:46 pm
Deej Bribes

Username: LydaLynn

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni/Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Original Character

WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Mutant Clawed feet on all four - if the template for clawed exists on the alternate leg up, I would love to have that, but if not, don't worry about it.
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) ~
Wings: Style 2 - The top set should be Harris Hawk colored, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove colored. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings.
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing jewelry]. Thank you.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Angeni-gryph
Temper: Curious
Mate: ~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: ~

bribe 2
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6
Helping a Herd: The Noble Valley Herd is open to anyone who believes in being of an exalted moral or mental character. Who strives towards excellence. Who is admirable in dignity, manner, and expression. The Noble Valley Herd believes in being noble of spirit, in protecting the innocent and weak, and in creating a community of like minded beings.

I would like to have these be flutters with custom wings, and moderately elaborate hair strewn with flowers.
Wings
Example 1
Example 2

These sisters would have found the herd and realized they were home. A caring place that offered protection and family, they instantly felt like they belonged and started contributing their talents to the herd.

bribe 3
Form

TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Identical within 10%
Gender(s): Male

CUSTOM

Soquili Species: Flutter/Ulun'suti Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse with optional legfeathers, all legs down
Concept Origin: Dragon-fly
WIP Needed? It would be nice but not required.

Body: CC red from references
Face: CC red from references
Mane: Samurai topknot color black - knee length
Tail: Scaled Tail with Stinger Club (Smooth)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, warhorse fetlocks, as appropriate to color - cc
Reference Image(s): [color ex. 1, 2], [hair ex: 1, 2, 3 ], [Dragon-fly Inspiration Images: 1, 2 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Scaled Horns
Wings: Custom Flutter dragonfly wings [ex: red dragonflies ]
Fins: no
Scales: All the scales - and I would like some custom longer scales at the shoulders where the wings extend, almost like the Kirin alternate scales - something that makes the dragonfly wings look like a natural extension
Other Notes: both front legs down - also, something of a stern expression.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC some Asian style simple armor pieces and/or weapons (looking for small-ish items to just round out the feel of the character)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Verrev
Breed: Dragonfly
Temper: Deturmined

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Electricity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Flutter/Ulun'suti Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse with optional legfeathers - standard leg up
Concept Origin: Dragon-fly
WIP Needed? It would be nice but not required.

Body: CC blue from references
Face: CC blue from references
Mane: Asian layered look color black - knee length [he didn't want to be a warrior so he cut his topknot off]
Tail: Scaled Tail with Stinger Club (Smooth)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, warhorse fetlocks, as appropriate to color - cc
Reference Image(s): [color ex. 1, 2], [hair ex: 1, 2, 3 ], [Dragon-fly Inspiration Images: 1, 2 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Scaled Horns
Wings: Custom Flutter dragonfly wings [ex: blue dragonflies ]
Fins: no
Scales: All the scales - and I would like some custom longer scales at the shoulders where the wings extend, almost like the Kirin alternate scales - something that makes the dragonfly wings look like a natural extension
Other Notes: something of a relaxed/happy expression

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC some simple Asian style men's accessories for a pampered noble (looking for small-ish items to just round out the feel of the character)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sinine
Breed: Dragonfly
Temper: Relaxed

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Electricity

bribe 4
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kirin/Ulun'suti Crossbreed
Concept Origin: New Concept/Commercial Cosplay - Willow Tree bearer/figurine

WIP Needed? It would be nice, please and thank you.

Body: Take the Willow Tree figurine white with the blondish-brown of the tree that shows through where the edges are still rough - almost a crackle pattern.
Face: Peaceful expression, eyes in the same blondish-brown as the crackle of the markings. Eyes should be half-lidded. Eyebrows in that blondish-brown, though if they can be slightly thinned or lightened so they don't look completely out of place, that would be great, thank you.
Mane: Please use this reference for both the style and color - this should be fairly close to the crackle color on the body.
Tail: Longer, thicker and fluffier than the standard template Kirin tail, but that same leonine style. It should be in the white of the body except for the hair tuft which should match the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love lots of amazing fetlock action her, in the same white with maybe a little of the blondish-brown towards the edges [CC].
Reference Image(s): Healing Grace Willow Tree figure.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Kirin style 2 - CC color between the blondish-brown and the white.
Wings: None, thank you.
Fins: ~
Scales: No scales, thank you.
Other Notes: ~

Trading Post Items: ~
Custom Items: Snow/ice laden Willow Tree on her back.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iva Althea
Owner: LyadLynn
Breed: Willow Tree
Temper: Grace
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White, long

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ~
Justification for Domain Choice: ~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood. I understand as a cross breed she will only have access to Invigorate.

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:36 pm
Deej Bribes

Username:SkyDragono

bribe 1
Form

BREEDING

Enali ver Rash x Itzel

Enali ver Rash (SkyDragono) x Itzel (Rhyleigh)

Mother:
User Image[Uncert]
pregnant stage: No thanks

Father:
User Image[Uncert]

Teepees: Rhyleigh andSkyDragono

Link to Breeding Agreement: [X]

Low Luck?: Yes

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Demontail

---Link to previous Generations: Mother and Father

bribe 3
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Moderate Edit
Soquili Species: - Kirin
Concept Origin: Cinnercuak Cosplay: Twelve Kingdoms
WIP Needed? Yes please, just for the adult.

Body: Dark grey with several grey-blue spots on the black, no scales. Surrounded by some light-blue sparkles, same color as the back spots.
Body Color: #4F585D / Spots: #91B7C4 / Mane/Feltlocks/Eyes: #B2AFB2
Face:
Eye Color: Light Grey/silver.
Inner ear: dark grey
Tip of nose: Light grey located just between the nostrils, and down to the upper lip, and just across the top of the muzzle (almost like a cat nose)
Mane:Light grey/silver medium/long (no farther down then the chest), kinda fluffy and flowing.
Tail: Long tail with some body, flows around by the back hocks (ref 4)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long feltlocks the same color as the mane and tail. Hooves, cloven.
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3,
These are also Soquili customs from the same series, and generally the look I'm going for him: 5, 6, 7

Horn(s): Kirin horn custom, made like image 3, pale grey/silver like the mane/tail with the outer edge of horn dark grey, inner horn lighter grey. (like reference image 3)
Scales: No scales
Other Notes: Just a few light glowing spots around his body, in the same blue color as his spots.

Trading Post Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Taiki
Owner: SkyDragono
Breed: Kirin
Tag Background: Falling Stars
Tag feather color(s): Sparkly feathers, one body color, one spot color.

bribe 4
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Usdia
Concept Origin: New Concept/Spirit/Mock Breeding

WIP Needed? No, but I would love to see the final before posting

Body: Some variation of Pahana's 'wings'. All else, CC
Face: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Lillium, Uncert x Pahana, Uncert

Pahanas rehoming post

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
CC

CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: ???
Owner: Rinial Sisterdragon
Breed: Memorial
Temper: One temper or concept. Please keep it short.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:35 am
Deej Bribes

Username: Kara Asumie

bribe 1
Form

TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Fraternal
Gender(s): One Male One Female

CUSTOM
Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Pawed Usdia
Origin: - Espeon + Sylveon + Suicune
WIP Needed? love WIPs but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Female Like the Sylvecune colors for the Male is CC in color.
Face: Glowing eyes. Ears like Sylveon. Fluffy cheeks please Purple like the Sylvecune.
Mane: Like Suicune
Tail: Two Espeon tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws
Reference Image(s): Sylvecune by Sugarcup91 || Another Sylvecune by Sugarcup91 || Espeon
Kinda like my Event Freebie. He is only a sketch but if I win I can send you a link

Horn(s): Suicune like horn
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: Have fun

Trading Post Items: CC.
note small friends are cute [ Plushies ]
The sylveon bow and ribbon on the neck

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Pokemon Fusion

bribe 2
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.:Sister Herd to one I am Planning

Description:
Necklace ref
Markings, Mane idea ref - This is my OC.
Markings, Colors, Bells ref
Markings, Colors ref
Markings, Item ref
Sleevelets ref

Would like Canine paws. Custom ears like Sylveons or wolf like. Custom Mane. There is an idea ref but CC and make pretty. Mid to long please.
If you want these girls can be Sumi-E but that is CC
Nine of the Wolf Walker tail. - I have a pic if you need it. Of placement on the tails.
These are Ninetales x Sylveon mixes kinda.
So bows and ribbons are loved.
Fairy like items are loved.
Glowing markings
Glowing Lanterns
Lilies, Roses, Butterflies, Jewelry, Glowing Orbs are loved.
Jewelry in hair is loved
Bells in hair and in other places.
Sleeve-lets are also loved. Even with Bells on them.
Anything more is CC.
Think pretty Ceremonial Ponies/Priestess Ponies
If something has more then one ref you can mix and match them.
All should have purple and blue glowing eyes.
Eyewhites can be colored that is CC

Eyes and color changes are allowed on the girls. Slight changes in items. But mainly they are the same.

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING
Arachna x Shadow
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Arachna (catmagick) x Shadow (Kara Asumie)

Mother:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ Uncert ]

Father:
User Image Uncert

Teepees: Kara Asumie || Catmagick

Low Luck?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: n/a
---Templates to Avoid: --

Throwbacks?: CC
---Link to previous Generations: -- first gens
We are Ok with Twins.

bribe 4
Form

BREEDING
Ocha Hana x Shiro
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Ocha Hana (Kara Asumie) x Shiro (Kara Asumie)

Mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Teepees: Kara Asumie

RP Approved?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: n/a
---Templates to Avoid: --

Throwbacks?: CC
---Link to previous Generations: -- first gens
We are Ok with Twins.

bribe 5
Form

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:04 am
Deej Bribes

Username: Junglerunner

bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:4-6 (CC)
Helping a Herd/Bolstering a Family: I want to get more interest in my herd Imladris. Concept for these six will be Tolkien elven guards.

Breeds:Angeni/Kirin/Uni

bribe 2
Form

BREEDING
Florian x Burbane

Entry Code:
Florian (Junglerunner) x Burbane (Beejoux)

Soq 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Soq 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Junglerunner
Beejoux

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Burbane:
Mother
Father
Grandmother
Grandfather

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING
Santiel Delnaria x Dareth

Entry Code:
Santiel Delnaria ( Junglerunner ) x Dareth ( Sabin Duvert )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Sabin
Junglerunner

N/A

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Santiel's:
Mother
Father
Uncle
Grandmother
Grandfather

Dareth's:
Mother
Father

bribe 4
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Body Build: - Regular
Concept Origin: New concept.

WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Hooded crow, more references below. Body colour to be grey like the crow, but the head and neck also grey, not black like on the crow. Same leg markings as Macha though deep red, almost black in colour. Edits: Same small pin feathers on the shoulder like Macha.
Face: Solid black, dead looking, large almond shaped eyes framed by blood red markings. Small triangular red marking on her chin.
Mane: Edited: Unruly masses of black curly hair, black and deep red (almost black) feathers at the top and base of tail like her sister Macha. See multiple reference below.
Tail: Edited: Same as her mane, long unruly black curly/wavy hair, deep red feathers at the base.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks like Macha on her back legs. Front clawed legs with small pin feathers on like Macha and her daughter Dubh Lacha.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Dubh Lacha, Macha, Macha, no wing, Hair ref, Hair Ref, Hair ref.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - None
Wings: Describe Wings - Hippo/falcon wings, to be black in colour, the large flight wings to be deep red, almost black in colour.
Scales: Hippo leg scales.
Other Notes: Feathered fetlocks, including the small edited pin feathers lower on the leg. Also Hippo beaked mouth.

Trading Post Items: None.
Anand

Please note, while I am open to CCing items, I am also happy for the above overall design to be twisted as I honestly can't make my mind up about black or red hair.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anand
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Celtic Goddess
Temper: Devastating
Tag Background: Dusky night or falling twilight
Tag frame color: Deep blood red.
Tag feather color(s): Black with blood drips

Macha: Pin board
Macha is Badb's sister. (OCC: there is a third sister, Anand) Macha, unlike her sister is less cautious in nature, quite the opposite in fact, Macha loves to get her talons stuck deep down into some poor creatures flesh, tearing the life from them. Blood thirsty she may be, she doesn't torture prey, she finds that practice distasteful and also a waste, for she is a Hide-Flayer and such torture practices would ruin the pelts and skins she harvests. Macha knows her own strength and also the limits of it, so whilst she may challenge herself with the targets she selects, she also is keenly aware that some targets and goals are just a little beyond her reach. Badb is a mare of few choice words, to allure her prey into a deadly embrace, whereas Macha taunts and goads her targets, she is quick to angry and is very abrasive, lacking her sisters 'charms'. Much like her sister she calls the Northspring flock her home and is proud to the name of Hatetalon, she is truly bonded to her sisters (the flock) cause(s) and will do anything to support Edana in her battles.

Anand: Pin board
Anand is the third in the trio of sisters, the eldest and the most feared. Badb has a deep rooted respectful fear of Anand and generally steers clear of her eldest sibling most of the time. Macha however provides the skins Anand requires to make her prized drums, so they have to work more closely together, though the relationship is often strained and fraught with danger for Macha. Macha of course is coarse and abrasive which though Anand tolerates Macha most of the time, can lead to some fights between the sisters. Anand was once a walkerward, though has grown old and battle worn, she is still proud and can hold her own, but has chosen in stead to 'retire' to the role of Drum maker. Macha thinks this a lesser role, though she herself lacking the skill and force needed for the role her sister once held; Macha taunts Anand for wasting her skills. Anand is a creature of fewer words than Babd, her throat is scared from a skinwalker attack which ripped open her throat, her voice is now a rasping noise, the words hard to distinguish, only her sisters and close members of the flock can make out what she is trying to say. Anand devotes herself to her drum making nowadays and is as talented with her talons to produce the finest drums, as she was as a walkerward. She is the slowest to anger out of all the sisters, but the most deadly when she is roused.

Badb Catha: Pin board
Badb Catha is a Hatetalon, she is a Hippogryph who has chosen to call the Northspring herd/flock her home. Like other Hatetalon's she is not a friendly creature, far from it, she is not as aggressive as other members of the flock, instead she steers more towards the sinister than psychopathic killer. She is an omnivore and whilst she'll happy enough graze on grasses and pick away on berries and other such things, she's far happier eating some meaty morsel. Badb is sly and cunning, she's more than likely to sit in a tree some distance from the creature which holds her interest and watch them for some time and learn what, if anything, she can gain from meeting them. She's not likely to be angered easily and will not simply attack other non flock members on sight.

Badb has a strong respect for physical strength within others. She herself is not a large creature but she admires others for their prowess from afar. However, if her favoured losses a battle or fight, she is fickle, she'll not support them in their needs further, quite the opposite, she'll harry them and attempt to bring them down, buy finding someone stronger and better to kill them off, and will more than likely feed on the aftermath of the battle. She is never far from a battle sight, she enjoys the noise, the blood and the carnage, though she'll never enter in it herself, more than likely you'll catch her glowing red eyes watching you from afar as you stare death in the face. Seeing Badb is never usually a good thing, it means death is usually just around the corner.

References here: Macha, Badb Catha I want to re-custom Badb at some point also.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:40 am
Deej Bribes

Username: AislingJuno

bribe 1
Form
CUSTOM

Regin Redo
RARE

Entry Tag: (AislingJuno | flutter halfbreed | moderate | solo)

Edit Category: - moderate
Soquili Species: - flutter halfbreed
Concept Origin: re-custom of 2gen +
WIP Needed? wips are loved
This is regin

User Image

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like her eye makeup to change slightly. Instead of three line around her eyes. I would like if she only has one like her mom. I would like her back leg markings to be like those on her foal stage. Her adult back leg markings are different then foal.
Face: eyes gold but it would be nice if the pupil was a different shade of gold so it contrasts somewhat with the gold eye-white. Or make her eyes have a glow-I love glow bits her grandmother has lot's. Any glow bits on her would be adored
Mane: bangs covering forehead marking and medium to long hair with a bone accessory in the middle.Could you change the shade of the hair slightly. The gold to be more a gold hair color and the blue and shade darker. Hair can be curly or straight. Since her unedit mane is curly and her edited tail is straight so either but I would like both the mane and tail to match.
Tail: medium or long and it to be strait
Hooves/Fetlocks: She has Long Fetlocks and hooves the same.
Reference Image(s): main reference for redofoal stage ,adult stage without trading post items,
Her parents
mom
dad
grandparents
Daedalus' father (belongs to Asahi Kumoru) | Daedalus' mother (belongs to MarshMallowPanda)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: Could her moth antennae be a small and maybe slightly curled
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: gold colored armor bracelets , any armor kind of edits would be cool ,skull hair accessory , any kind of butterfly/moth accessory would also be cool to be a nod to her WoW moth heritage. semi transparent skull wrath would also be neat .
Also the tail hair could have a bone item accessory or metal tie but it's not required. Any bone accessories can be black or stay bone colored-I'd be fine with either.

I'd love it if she had a elegant but spooky look heart
-Over all I'd be fine with most things CC or If you have a different idea of what to do with her I'd be fine. She has a lifemate and has offspring. She's just really special and is my first soq from a breeding and her parents are my first lifemated pair. I would like the metal anklets since it ties in with her family line and her grandmother the pokemon dialga.
Reference Image(s) for Items: hair skull,skull wraths , dad's anklets

bribe 2

TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Identical
Gender(s): female

Purewalker

Gender(s): female
Pelt: feline -cat
Charmed: Y and N-twins one is one isn't
Form

(AislingJuno | Purewalker | heavy | twins)

(female twins-difference in eye color,mane, one has blood on paws, and accessory color)
CUSTOM

twin 1-non charmed twin
Soquili Species: - Albino tiger purewalker
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan skin like human tan with white henna marking around 2 paws. White tiger strips on the top leg and perhaps other parts of body ( I would like one alt version of her with blood on her paws and maybe in a small pool at her feet)-I would also like one unpelt version
Face: fiery red eyes cat shaped eyes with black and red-brown around eyes.
Mane: white hair with a few deep garnet red streaks pulled into a semi updo- hair design can be cc. I would like it to be very long or a long medium depending on what you think looks best.
Tail: long custom edited tigger tail going near the front legs. -If you can't do a custom tail then the reg cat walker tail.
Reference Image(s): eyes-just not the veining -warning pic is big. henna, henna 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Albino white tiger -I'd like the striped to be a fainter color instead of the regular dark black . Like brown tan would be good.
Other Notes: pelt color 1
pelt color 2

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like her to have a hair bindi, jewelry around the neck and a bracelet that goes from one of her toes to the ankle it should be on one of the legs that doesn't have the henna. I would like to red sleeves that drop on the ground -they should a similar design to a Indian wedding dress -All design aspects of the jewelry can be cc some of the designs are super intricate. On this twin I'd like any gemstones to be red.

-Also If you comfortable with this . A heart or organ on the ground on the bloody alt version. I was also thinking the heart could look like a gemstone heart or a flesh heart . If a gemstone heart it can be on both the none bloody version and the regular. However this can be up to you if you want to do this. I am perfectly fine without this.

Reference Image(s) for Items: jewlery 1, 2, 3
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Pure
Breed of Walker:cat/feline
Charmed: no

----

twin 2-charmed twin
Soquili Species: - Albino tiger purewalker
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan skin like human tan with white henna marking around 2 paws. White tiger strips on the top leg and perhaps other parts of body -I would like one unpelt version
Face: green eyes -cat shaped eyes. Like sisters only green
Mane: dark brown hair with gold(like the color metal gold) streaks pulled into a semi updo- hair design can be cc. I would like it to be very long or a long medium depending on what you think looks best.
Tail: long custom edited tigger tail going near the front legs.
Reference Image(s): eyes-just not the veining -warning pic is big. henna, henna 2

Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Albino white tiger -I'd like the striped to be a faint color instead of the regular dark black . Like brown tan would be good.
Other Notes: pelt color 1pelt color 2

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like her to have a hair bindi, jewelry around the neck and a bracelet that goes from one of her toes to the ankle it should be on one of the legs that doesn't have the henna. I would like green sleeves that drop on the ground -they should a similar design to a Indian wedding dress -All design aspects of the jewelry can be cc some of the designs are super intricate. The gem color would be green and I would like walker charm to be on the paw with henna-right in the middle of the design would be cool

-If you do the heart shaped gem for the sister can you also do one for this girl.
Reference Image(s) for Items: jewlery 1, 2, 3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a
~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Pure
Breed of Walker:cat/feline
Charmed: yes

bribe 3
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.:Starting a herd-interest thread here

The Cult of the sun is a priestly cult that celebrates the sun. The feel like their flames are a gift from the sun. The herd concept is based off of the Greek god Apollo . Following that train of thought the professions in the herd are namely musicians, prophets /shamans, healers. For the Dr Who fans think of the herd a bit like the Choristers and the Queen of years from the Dr.Who episode The Rings of Akhaten.
Herd members do not fear death because they believe that their inner fire will return to it's source the sun and they will become one with sun. On the other hand every time a new foal is born to the herd, they believe the sun has gifted the foal part of itself-the spark of flame.
Leadership rotates in the herd , every time there is a partial or annular solar eclipse - the herd believes that the leader has failed. During total eclipse the herd believes that the sun is battling for it's life. The believe that the present leader has failed the sun and only the resignation and a great sacrifice from the current leader will strengthen the sun.

Description

Design is cc but I would like for some of the inspiration to have

The originally concept was going to be part of yumi Rapidash PokeSoq Herd Helper. So I'd like herd members to be

fire PokeSoq inspired-any fire pokemon
I'd like them to have a hair mane rather than flame but it can have flame bits
Some kind of sun accessory or fire colored gems or both
armor perhaps
Maybe Musical instrument or something Greek or roman inspired

No beaks or cheek feather
No facial beard hair

bribe 4

TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Identical or /Fraternal
Gender(s): both male or one male one female

Form

CUSTOM

Mock breeding between Xue Fang and Ume Tsubaki mostly CC in design but I'd like it to also be inspired by the pokemon alolan ninetales. Mock pokemon breeding.

any kind of wings is cc -you don't have to do wings if you don't want -One twin will be mine the other I will surprise Fatal Irony with .
Edit Category: - Moderate to Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Regular leg down
Starting Stage: Foal but can you give me the foal and adult stage at the same time?
Concept Origin: • New Concept -

WIP Needed? cc

Body: CC for both twins -no flower designs please
Face: CC for both twins just some kind of wolf or fox ears
Mane: cc but medium to look hair partial updo -I love blue hair
Tail: CC -but something like the parents
Hooves/Fetlocks: paws feline or canine
Reference Image(s): alolan ninetales, alolan ninetales 2, mock mom, Mock Dad

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: CC-if any
Fins: n/a
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:.
Custom Items: CC but I would like the items to have more of an Asian flare and a small bell or bells somewhere in the mane or on one of the items . I also like long leg sleeves and neck collars

bribe 5
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Heavy, to Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Regular male leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple kind of star marking -like that darkens to lack near hooves. Purple crystal jewels in the middle of his chest. One crystal needs to be big in the center of his chest the other two smaller just above and to either side of the big crystal.
Face: eyes purple with the pupil darker with a bit of a glow. I would like his ears to be a bigger and longer then regular . Like maybe the fox walker ears.
Mane: pulled back with a hair accessory . Long hair kind of windblown back Hair starting a dark purple black with lighter glow bit highlights
Tail: The tail can either be a canine tail or a big custom thick fluffy unicorn tail I've done version of his with both so it's CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws with Fetlocks -which can be custom or stock long fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
User Image, User Image
crystal

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni style horn shaped like a lighting bolt violet white and glowing. Semi transparent. Can look like glass.
Wings: Wings I want small to medium purple wings if you really don't want to do a custom wings I would be ok with Angeni wings
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I've been questing some form of this boy since 2010 but he's changed bit by bit over the years so I'm totally fine with some CC things.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: big hair accessory like ref, glowing purple orbs, crystal and silver anklets that connects to a toe anklet but CC in design to match him, an accessory on his wing but if you think it's too much you don't have to do it. Basically besides the hair accessory feel free to do what you want with items -I would like the crystal aspect in in chest to match some kind of item on him.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Look at main ref for hair items.

-- Existing Pets --

Optional Familiars - attach to any bribe!

Familiar custom!

Name: (I'll decide later)
Owner:AislingJuno
Breed: mutant fox

Body:alolan ninetales inspired
Face: big ears
Mane: some kind of edited hair custom or available template
Tail: custom multi tail or spliced multi tail
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons:n/a
Reference Image(s): alolan ninetales

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: commercial cosplay

Temper (one word for familiar's personality): mystical
Tag colors?: ice colors
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged unless mock breeding custom is won then on both

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:02 am
Deej Bribes

Username: Lady_Ourania

bribe 1
Form
CUSTOM
Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: PLEASE NOTE: Any palette colors can be swapped if the colorist decides to go in a different direction, e.g., brown for main base color/gray mane, etc. The color choices listed aren't written in stone by any means. Dark grey (#727788 ) for the dominant coloring, and a wash of minimal paint markings around the back and near the face/eyes in shades of reddish-orange (#F17162), with a hint of fading aqua at the edges (#B0EECD, #62E2F1). Maybe dapples at the colorist's discretion?
Face: Light aqua, glowing eyes, a more neutral expression, otherwise similar in color to the main body. Also somewhat CC for markings.
Mane: Wavy and dark brown (#40312D), medium to short length. Perhaps slightly unkempt and partially obscuring her eyes? A small braid or two with the red/orange/aqua scheme incorporated into the strands would not go amiss.
Tail: Similar to her mane, though it can be pinned up as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated cloven hooves are fine.
Reference Image(s): Color palette here
Marking ideas, but please without the stockings: one and two.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Edits on style 1 for the angeni template, made slightly translucent and on the small side. Either way, I would like for them to be more spindly looking than the average Angeni wings, as she is a creature of the crossroads, and rarely uses them. It'd be great if the remaining feathers could be a little ragged and mussed.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Here's an idea of what the wings could look like.

Custom Items: I would like for her to have three masks, two of which are positioned on the sides of her head, while the third is worn on her face. The mask she wears should look canine in nature. The other visible mask can be either a serpent or a boar, depending on your preferences. They can be slightly abstract if you choose. I would also love a maskless version.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mask ideas: x x x.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Crossroads, approved by Uta.

bribe 2
Form
CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Moderate/CC
Soquili Species: - Teamonster
Starting Stage: Adult only.
Concept Origin: Original design.
WIP Needed? Would be nice, but not required or anything due to the CC nature of it.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly CC. Intricate markings similar to those displayed on Rue, as they will be from the same herd, preferably on a darker base coat. (The designs on their coat are intended to tell a story, just not necessarily in a linear fashion). If you'd like a starting point of sorts, something with smoke/wildfires/charred bones or skeletons would be awesome? But I'll leave it to your discretion.
Face: CC, though I would like for this pony to have the flaming eyes/mouth combo that Rue displays. Can alter to suit as necessary. Monster-ish or grotesque mouths are totally welcome and encouraged.
Mane: Edited and mostly CC, medium to short in length.
Tail: Edited, similar to Rue's bushy tail if possible, though feel free to change it up as you like.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock canine paws, please.
Reference Image(s): Rue

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A.
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Since this is pretty much all around CC, I'll leave it up to you.

Custom Items: CC.

-- Existing Pets --

bribe 3
Form
BREEDING
Laurelin x Chimalsi

Entry Code:
Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: A co-owner agreement was never written up, but Imp has given up rights to all baskets (have permission from Uta that this is okay!)

---Lifemate?: Yes.

RP Approved?: Not at present.

Low Luck?: Yes.

Same Breed Variants: Sure.
---Templates to Avoid: Would rather avoid kirin horn 2, if possible.

Throwbacks?: Sure. Both first gen, so feel free to invent.
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Yes.
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): Sure.
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: If you'd prefer, go for it.

Sales Stable

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff