Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[META-ORP] Learning from Experience [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ctrl F Greenie generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 7!

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 pm
Ali`dido  
MangoMeow generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 8!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:28 pm
The leopard sat gazing at her for a moment, sizing up the lioness. Finally, she decided that she wasn't actually being tricked. Another quick glance around told her that this group really wasn't looking to pick a fight, and although a little intense, this one seemed to just be seeking to satisfy her curiosity. Honestly, she thought with a snort, these lions probably needed to branch out more if they couldn't recognize the different feline species.

Pikku had to admit though, now that there wasn't an immediate threat, her own curiosity was beginning to rear it's head. Just who was this group and what was their purpose for being here? ]i]'And,' she thought with a barely audible purr, 'did they have any trinkets she could make off with?' Let it be known that even in a dangerous situation, she was always looking to expand her collection.

Best to be careful though. Lions could easily turn on you if you said something wrong. Turning back to the white lioness, she tilted her head and asked, "Who exactly are all of you? You're obviously not a bunch of rogue, and you're not hostile enough to be a war band."

SilverLutz

MangoMeow

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:01 pm
Rangi swallowed thickly as the stranger walked away, nearly jumping at the last words called out to him. A good snack?! But didn’t he say he wouldn’t eat him?! Oh no, no no no. They needed to leave soon. He looked desperately at Hadithi. This lion wouldn’t eat him, right? Sure, he didn’t know him for too long but there was bound to be some sort of attachment after the week of company. His ears twitched nervously, watching Hadithi a bit suspiciously. ”Can we go soon?” Rangi whispered anxiously. There was no need to act brave now. His trust in these strangers had plummeted off the proverbial cliff.

He hardly believed Hadithi’s boasts about nothing being able to get through him, either. He was clearly outnumbered. And the lions were massive, some larger than even his companion. Which made Rangi feel all the more smaller. Oh, curse his size. He wanted to bite Hadithi, suddenly remembering all the comments about his size. What a jerk. But… he wasn’t off the mark. When compared to this group, he may as well be the size of a worm. ”Easily stepped on,” he muttered under his breath to himself.

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm
Shula along with An had managed to mostly only do the basics of their jobs and usually stayed out side of the group. She was glad that she got to go on this expedition, and so far had found all of the lands they had gone through interesting, though she still preferred the sands that she lived in. She figured it was because she felt as though she was a bit tougher from living in such a barren place. For An's part, she had mostly been sampling the different types of animals that they had killed/were already dead when they found them.

Secretly she preferred everywhere but their homelands so far, but that was because there wasn't the taste of sand on everything. She didn't really feel as though she had a harder time getting food where they lived, since Shula made sure that An got some, but it was eye opening at least.

Shula sighed though as she followed all of the others. She was a bit annoyed with herself considering that she had barely talked to any of the strangers she had met or any of the pride members themselves. It almost looked like she hated going on this expedition when in reality she was perfectly fine with it.
Quote:
Open for interaction

For his part, Mircea had made sure he was doing his best as a guard, though secretly wondering if he should have gone on this trip at all considering that they hadn't really needed one as of yet. But he had wanted to go, as he had remembered traveling himself and wondered if they would visit anywhere that was new to him. And they had, and it was interesting, but soon they came upon his homeland the roguelands and he felt a pang of longing. Sure, he felt as though he belonged with the firekin, but this was the place where he grew up and lived with his brother, and he couldn't help but remember it with fondness.
Quote:
Open for interaction

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:20 pm
Heti couldn't help but laugh at that. This pride, apparently, had something that the Firekin desperately needed to work on! Well, no, that wasn't quite fair. A good number of Firekin did like to dabble with politics. After all, they wouldn't have come so far without it, but to be allied to a pride that saw it as their greatest strength?

That sounded almost too good to be true.

"It sounds like, perhaps, our prides might be able to share knowledge with one another. Your home sounds like it might help smooth the bad temper that can be found amongst my people. And maybe, though it might not be needed, we could lend a paw in showing a few of our military skills...although, having said that, I am a lowly corporal. I would need to speak of this with my superiors, but I am sure they would be eager. You'll be happy to know most of the grumpy ones stayed behind - including my father, who it sounds like you already met."

He laughed, amused.

Quote:

"It sounds...like a hard life," Neci spoke after a moment, gathering her thoughts. The Firekin had, long ago, suffered plague and almost been wiped from existence. This pride or...group...whatever you would call a bunch of co-inhabiting different species...seemed to have been living with such a thing since their very beginning.

Laka nodded, "I am starting to learn this, myself. I was fortunate to grow where I did. Some where not so lucky and what I found suffocating would have been viewed as something to aspire to for others."

Neci agreed with a quiet hum, "the world is bigger than I could ever have known. How many more prides are there out there? How many suffer or rise to glory? We have never known any of them."

"It's all changing now, right?"

"I hope so," she replied warmly. "Come, join me at the water. We can drink and then, I'd love to hear more stories!"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:21 pm
I will aim to roll the raffle this Friday. However, RP may continue afterwards if there are still people who need to complete. If anyone is in need of an RP partner, please quote me and I'd be happy to help!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Epine de Rose generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 6!

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:45 am
"He's your dad?" The brothers replied in unison and exchanged glances. At first they would have had a hard time believing this, Azar had just been so gruff that they couldn't imagine anyone pleasant coming from his line. However, the longer the pair thought about it, the more they acknowledged that it was a possibility. After all, they weren't quite as measured as their own father, though based on age he may have mellowed with age...he had never quite told them how he had been as a child.

...Frankly, they didn't even know the real story of his arrival in the Bahari and why he had come. He had usurped the throne from his own daughter when she had left the place in a mess, and he had never left. Fortunately it seemed that he had been embraced even if his daughter hadn't been favoured in the same way. It was further proof of Ram's diplomacy and his ability to play politics when he needed to.

"Well colour me surprised," Huo said finally and gave a shake of his head.

"You'd be more than welcome to visit, our borders generally aren't closed to anyone," Shui added as his brother mulled over the connections between Heti and Azar. "So long as you respect our rules then we probably won't haul you out by your ears," he grinned at the thought. It was funny to envisage the guards as they dragged a Firekin out and dumped them on the border to think about what they did.

"Mhm, our dad is pretty strict on that score," Huo returned to the current conversation. "He doesn't care who you are and where you're from so long as you respect our home and our rules. If you don't like someone you might meet while they're there, then take it outside. Our home is a place of sanctuary rather than strife, as it were."

"We don't really need any warning though, if you're passing by you can just stick your head in and say hi."

"Not like you don't know anyone after all."

"Yeah, you know us!"

Kimaria

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 53 ... 36!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:52 am
Raffle Tiiiiime~

So, newbies get two tickets for each post they made. No tickets for unfilled posts.

1. Ctrl F Greenie
2. SilverLutz
3. MangoMeow
4. MangoMeow
5. - Mynsed -
6. - Mynsed -
7. Epine de Rose
8. Syrius Lionwing
9. Porcelain Pinch
10. Porcelain Pinch
11. SilverLutz
12. MangoMeow
13.MangoMeow
14. Syrius Lionwing
15. - Mynsed -
16. - Mynsed -
17. Porcelain Pinch
18. Porcelain Pinch
19. Syrius Lionwing
20. Epine de Rose
21. Ctrl F Greenie
22. Epine de Rose
23. samus x
24. MangoMeow
25. MangoMeow
26. - Mynsed -
27. - Mynsed -
28. Porcelain Pinch
29. Porcelain Pinch
30. Syrius Lionwing
31. - Mynsed -
32. - Mynsed -
33. Porcelain Pinch
34. Porcelain Pinch
35. MangoMeow
36. MangoMeow
37. AstoriaFallen
38. Epine de Rose
39. MangoMeow
40. MangoMeow
41. Syrius Lionwing
42. Ctrl F Greenie
43. SilverLutz
44. Ctrl F Greenie
45. Epine de Rose
46. MangoMeow
47. MangoMeow
48. SilverLutz
49. MangoMeow
50. MangoMeow
51. - Mynsed -
52. SSBrosB
53. Epine de Rose

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 53 ... 27!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:53 am
Raffle Tiiiiime~

So, newbies get two tickets for each post they made. No tickets for unfilled posts.

1. Ctrl F Greenie
2. SilverLutz
3. MangoMeow
4. MangoMeow
5. - Mynsed -
6. - Mynsed -
7. Epine de Rose
8. Syrius Lionwing
9. Porcelain Pinch
10. Porcelain Pinch
11. SilverLutz
12. MangoMeow
13.MangoMeow
14. Syrius Lionwing
15. - Mynsed -
16. - Mynsed -
17. Porcelain Pinch
18. Porcelain Pinch
19. Syrius Lionwing
20. Epine de Rose
21. Ctrl F Greenie
22. Epine de Rose
23. samus x
24. MangoMeow
25. MangoMeow
26. - Mynsed -
27. - Mynsed -
28. Porcelain Pinch
29. Porcelain Pinch
30. Syrius Lionwing
31. - Mynsed -
32. - Mynsed -
33. Porcelain Pinch
34. Porcelain Pinch
35. MangoMeow
36. MangoMeow
37. AstoriaFallen
38. Epine de Rose
39. MangoMeow
40. MangoMeow
41. Syrius Lionwing
42. Ctrl F Greenie
43. SilverLutz
44. Ctrl F Greenie
45. Epine de Rose
46. MangoMeow
47. MangoMeow
48. SilverLutz
49. MangoMeow
50. MangoMeow
51. - Mynsed -
52. SSBrosB
53. Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:04 am
Ok, So MangoMeow gets first choice and - Mynsed - gets the cub left over. Congrats guys!! To everyone else, there will be a lot more cubs given away over the next RPs, so keep a look out!

RPing will remain open in this thread for you all to wrap up your RPs.

[Cub 1 - click for full image]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This boy is son of Feuerbluut and Soleil. I believe he might already be fully grown and ready to RP back in the Motoujamii lands. Send Andranis name/rank and name meaning and she'll get back to you with other stages of his growth. Naming in Firekin is restricted to Fire and strength related ones.

[Cub 2 - click for full image]

This girl is daughter of Mate'moto and Al-Ha. This means she is a seer and a result of the somewhat controversial rogue breeding. She will not, however, be born until the Firekin group return home, so there will be a delay in being able to play her. Send SilverLutz her name, its meaning and rank. Naming in Firekin is restricted to Fire and strength related ones.

MangoMeow

- Mynsed -

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:08 am
Heti smiled, chuckling a little to himself as he watched them absorb that little titbit of information. He loved his dad dearly but he wasn't the easiest lion to get on with. He was a difficult lion to impress and he'd never met the high expectations that had been set down by him. Still, he was his father, and he wouldn't have chosen any other.

"Your own father sounds like the fair sort. I can promise you both that I'll let my superiors know. Our main reason for being out here is to find an alliance or two. Or, at least, some friends. It has been a long time since we have made new ones outside of our pride."

He smiled, "maybe we'll see each other again at your home. But don't feel the need to rush off. It seems like we'll be staying here for a while yet. Feel free to mingle if you like."

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 am
Kimaria

Eeeee! Thank you! ;w; I'm going to go with the boy. *goes to brainstorm names*  

MangoMeow

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 am
[Oh my goodness, thank you! ; v; She is gorgeous]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:25 am
"Well, as we said to the pretty red lady," Huo smiled. "We can definitely offer friendship if you happen to be passing through," he pointed out. Whether the Firekin ultimately did get close to their homeland remained to be seen, but if they did, then at least they could have some good food and marvel at a foreign land for a short while. That being said, it seemed that they would have to release Heti from their grasp, if only for a short while, so that he could actually make any form of reference to the existence of another pride!

It was Shui who gave his brother a gentle nudge and a slight nod of his head to coax him away from the striped lion. They'd mingle for a time, they wouldn't stay all day, but they would at least say hello to a few more of the troupe. After all, they had been on their borders before, they'd just never had the opportunity to meet anyone since they weren't quite 'worthy' as it were.

Well... Worthy in the sense that they had no intention of joining and it seemed the Firekin preferred to keep their borders locked tight. No love lost on that score though as neither Huo or Shui had been terribly inclined towards a world of sand. Suffice it to say that the pair liked the vibrant colours of home a great deal more than the endless seas of gold that had rested before them in that region!

"We'll be around," Shui replied to Heti after a moment or too and moved away to give Heti some space. He could always find them later if he wanted to, but at least they had their curiosity sated!

Kimaria
Going to have these two bow out for now. xD Can hit them up later for more if you need 'em!

Epine de Rose

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:42 pm
The green lion watched as the other peered at the articles he had for show. "Some of the goods are up for trade if you spy anything worth your while. I'm not sure how long your journey is expected to be though."

The curiosity peaked in his eyes and a brow rose as he listened to the lion begin to describe his duties. The way he hesitated made Ali think he had quite a lot weighing on his shoulders. The position must be quite important. "Head Ambassador." He sounded as surprised as he appeared. Of all the lions he had ended up speaking with it was a lead role of some kind - or again.. it sounded important.

"Hopefully you come across more friends than foes." He added to his brief statement with a warm smile. "For a lion such as yourself I'd like you to take a gift. I'm sure you have someone waiting for you back home." He was riding on a lot of assumptions, but he got a feeling from the way the other had looked over the goods he hadn't been looking for himself. Ali himself had done the same countless times for others he enjoyed the company of.

"Go ahead, pick what you would like."

SilverLutz
Sorry for the delay!

[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out