Lethrossen -2
Whoan -2
Manda - 2
I Lady Kiya I - 1
mouselet - 1
Kivras - 2
belloblossom - 2
Depawsit - 2

These are the final lists, please go over them and let me know if anything was missed. Raffle will be rolled in about 20 minutes.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 15!

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

"MiniMari":

1 ) Princess_Feylin - 1
2-3 ) Tygress Dream - 2
3-4 ) Chi Sohma - 2
5 ) DavyJnah -1
6-7 ) RamuneGrl -2
8 ) Seaki -1
9 ) AstoriaFallen -1
10 ) magnadearel - 1
11-12 ) Anderleit - 2
13-14 ) MangoMeow - 2
15-16 ) ~Twilight...Angel~ - 2
17 ) KasaiLoki - 1
18-19 ) Meepfur- 2
19-20 ) Lethrossen -2
21-22 ) Whoan -2
23-24 ) Manda - 2
25 ) I Lady Kiya I - 1
26 ) mouselet - 1
27-28 ) Kivras - 2
29-30 ) belloblossom - 2
30-31 ) Depawsit - 2

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:53 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

You are the raffle winner.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:36 pm
Me and Kath have loved reading through all your entries and loved many of them. But we have finally picked the winners!!!
Congratulations to the new owners!!!

In Good Faith
Mufasa
Name: Aelius
Meaning: Sun (Ancient Roman) (named for his light pelt)
Prompt Response:
  • (Cub) "But... I tried really hard. And I didn't mean to mess up... I'll going to have to try better next time. Where's Mother? She'll make me feel better..."
  • (Adolescence) "I don't understand why he can't just stop for one second and see that I am actually pretty damn good. I might not be the fastest, but I have the muscle to back it up. At least Mother seems to notice..."
  • (Adult) "While it may seem my Father is... more harsh on me than my siblings, I believe it is because he only wishes me to be better. He wants to push me to my maximum potential. While it would be nice to have praise once in a while, I'm not some simpering cub looking to be coddled. I simply have to continue to push myself until I've proven how strong and skilled I truly am. And my Mother seems to provide me more affection for a simple reason. I'm her favorite." *wink*

Astro Risk Greenie
Scar
Name: Ska
Meaning: ‘scar / a cliff’ in Norse
Prompt Response: Ska is incredibly vain and enjoys his appearance and the praise that it brings him. His Father is the most important individual in his life and the youth is devout. Ska is most certainly smug, this would be the best way to describe him. He’ll tend to aim towards mischievous things like joining the Cub Gang and causing problems for the local adults.
  • Ranks ; Freeborn > Reaver > Captain
  • First Meeting ; Ska will be incredibly loud and even considered a bit of a calamity. The cub will insist on doing everything himself, by himself and for himself. He comes across as strong, and opinionated upon first meeting him.
  • Close Up ; Ska will be looking to develop some tight, bonded relationships among comrades. He’ll look for those with a similar strong will and wean out those that aren’t quite up to his standards. (He is not gender specific in who he identifies as strong. This can be both male and female.)
  • Thralls ; Ska will want to create a collection of Thralls. Specifically he is attracted to gaining a number of hyena followers to help him along. (Hopefully you get a lol out of this… if not well it’s happening anyway if I get picked xP.)
  • Dayum Girl ; I’d like for Ska to find a lady, one that knows his family and isn’t the least bit interested in him for his lineage. This could lead to long term plots that may eventually end up with him becoming a one woman lion. Until then he may leave a string of women in his path. Either way I’d like him to find the ‘one’.

Depawsit

Nuka
Name: Ulfrik
Meaning: N/A
Personalty: It doesn't take long to dislike Ulfrik, but the fact that he's insincere and troublesome is just the tip of the iceberg. There there's the fact he's also arrogant, obsessive and impatient, but fortunately they are mixed with behaviors of being captivating as well.

Fair is fair though, Ulfrik does have some endearing qualities. He's companionably and lovable, it just might take someone with the right eye to see it. Unfortunately his troublesome nature often spoils the fun that may have come from those traits.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:48 pm
8DDD Thank you Tan and Kathryn!!! heart  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:28 am
Can't wait to rp the family with you!!!  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff