Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:26 pm
Zola looked at Mazuri, ears twitching. "More lions isn't a bad thing, though. It helps stop inbreeding. More males means more lionesses born that aren't closely related to a single family line." She looked at Sayilmaz again. "Besides, he IS rather handsome..." Was she swooning? Oh what would her mother think? Her mother, who still had yet to bear a second litter... It did weigh on Zola sometimes, that she only had one blood-related sister in the pride. She'd have to talk to her mother about it some time, encourage her to have another litter. "And, Umkhombo may well know him. The two males he brought with him would certainly know him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image
Sayilmaz nodded slowly at Nenkani.

"I am aware." He hoped he could have an exception made for him, though– to not belong to the 'most'– but he was resigned to following whatever rules he must. Rogue life was not made for him nor he for it. He was glad, at least, to have found the Ithambo'hlabathi. Maybe some Qyrhy were in positions of power who he could appeal the celibacy with. At least he had made it this far and could worry about that a little later.

His ears flicked to Zola and other lionesses, feeling at least a little secure and confident thanks to the tones of the lionesses that he knew that didn't necessarily mean bad things. They might have even been saying good things. With the ratio of males to females, he knew they likely held significant weight in any future decisions much like the male leaders did.

Ecavi

Meepfur

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:34 pm
Mo nodded agreement with Zola, gently nudging her perturbed sister. "She has a point," the dusty lioness offered. "New blood might be a good thing - think of all the cubs that may come from the new additions." Though it was sad to consider, only having Andhaka and Bangizwe to father cubs in the pride would surely have caused a few issues. What would the lionesses have done when the cubs of those fathers grew? Now, at least, there were a host of males to choose from, both for these lionesses and for those to come. Of course, there was Kuhasa too; but there appeared to be at least a fraction of the Bonelands' number who would prefer not to pair with the pale male.

"Besides, where was this reluctance when you were dragging a new lioness in, eh?" Mokosh smiled, purposely aiming to tease her friend out of the funk. "I know I'm no gorgeous lion, but you didn't seem to mind bringing me in anyway." She didn't like seeing Mazuri upset, and could certainly understand the anxiety that came with a lot of change. But change would pass. If need be, Mo would be more than happy to help the younger female come to see that.

Andranis

belloblossom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:17 pm
Nenkani gave him a slow, appraising once over as he answered her question. She could hear in his voice that he was hoping to be an exception to that rule about their male. She might have been imagining it, but she was smart enough to know every outside male wanted to be an exception to that rule. Ahluke who knew and accepted their place were primarily those born into it. Any outsider who claimed to be willing was either lying or desperate.

Considering his potential connection to their other Abaholi, it could go either way. He might be using information from them to try and take over before they got comfortable, or he might be simply trying to join his friends. Thoughtfully, her eyes wandered over to the giraffe carcass, around to the lionesses present and back to Sayilmaz.

"I suppose if you're willing to share your kill," she suggested carefully, smiling, "We suddenly have some time to spare."

Puhterodactyl

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:27 pm
If they were indeed willing to share their kill with them that had to be a good sign. "Though there is the chance they're only sharing because we easily outnumber him and could just take the kill if he chose to fight." She said with a shrug, though she could care less about how they got the kill, just that they now had enough food to bring back to everyone.

She did like the idea of new blood in the pride though they had enough of it already with their new leaders. Did they need anymore? Though it would be nice to have more bodies to help watch the newborns running around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image
The lone male smiled and nodded genially, stepping even further from the giraffe carcass in an effort to make more room for the lionesses and make them more comfortable.

"I am glad to hear it, perhaps some of you could tell me more about what the Ithambo'hlabathi is like? You can never put too much stock in what you hear from rogues, much better to hear it from the members themselves."

The clay-colored lion sat close, but not too close. He was grateful that his stomach didn't rumble as the lionesses gathered to feed on his giraffe. He'd scarcely gotten a few mouthfuls in before the leopards set upon him. If he was lucky enough to be welcomed in to the pride, he knew he wouldn't have to worry about food as much as he'd used to. But that was all dependent on his luck, of course.

Ecavi

Meepfur

I feel like this could be wrapped now ??? o uo

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm
Mazuri's gaze turned to Zola, who had spoken to her, with some surprise. The brown lioness had been so caught up in her own nervousness that she hadn't realized that others were listening in. Her coat warming with embarrassment, she nodded slowly.

"That's true..." She amended and with further thought, it was. She supposed when she was older she would have turned to Kuhasa for cubs, since her father certainly couldn't have been an option and Bangizwe was far too old. It was nicer that there were more options, but they had three new lions already! And Kuhasa hadn't yet lost his position of Inselelo. Did they truly need another one, even if it continued to lower the chance of inbreeding?

"Well..." She said to Mokosh as the Umama started moving closer towards the lion and his prey. "I think... I'll try to be brave for you, Mo. You must be curious of him and... I am getting a little hungry." She said, smiling hesitantly at her friend. With Mo at her side and Zola nearby, maybe meeting this newest stranger wouldn't be too scary after all.

Andranis

Anderleit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:57 am
This seemed like a hopeful turn of events, not only did it seem they would be welcoming some new blood to the pride but they were also getting a free meal. The dark female gave a grateful not to the clay coloured male and moved away from him to take her own fill of the giraffe. What would be, would be, hopefully this was indeed a good encounter.

((Really sorry i forgot about this rp guys. just putting in a 5th post for Kokulzawa))  

Syrius Lionwing

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:50 am
((Many apologies that this got left to hang. ;~; I will roll for the prize winner after I get home from work today.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:41 am
(I had forgotten about this lmfaooooo -post 4 for me-)

She was hungry though, so the fact that they were going to share just made the whole situation a little more pleasant. He was NEW, but fairly outnumbered so it's not like anything bad was going to happen.

She wasn't too far from Mazuri and a few other lionesses and she moved closer to them. "I'll go up with you guys if you're going to go closer." She offered wanting to be part of a somewhat larger number than herself.

belloblossom
not sure how many posts you have but I figured I'd help you get to 5 or at least help you get a finish post smile

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 55 ... 49!

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:49 am
Edit: ...WOW did I misnumber this. But I have extra stuff, so it's cool. TWO WINNERS because I fail.

1. SilverLutz
2. AstoriaFallen
3. DavyJnah
4. belloblossom
5. Andranis
6. Ecavi
7. Anderleit
8. Syrius Lionwing
9. oo DeD
10. Puhterodactyl
11. DavyJnah
12. belloblossom
13. Ecavi
14. SilverLutz
15. Syrius Lionwing
16. Andranis
17. Puhterodactyl
18. belloblossom
19. oo DeD
20. Andranis
21. Anderleit
22. Ecavi
23. Syrius Lionwing
24. SilverLutz
25. DavyJnah
26. Puhterodactyl
27. SilverLutz
28. belloblossom
29. AstoriaFallen
30. Andranis
31. Syrius Lionwing
32. DavyJnah
33. Ecavi
34. Anderleit
35. Puhterodactyl
36. Ecavi
37. belloblossom
38. SilverLutz
39. Andranis
49. Puhterodactyl
50. Anderleit
51. Ecavi
52. AstoriaFallen
53. Puhterodactyl
54. belloblossom
55. Syrius Lionwing

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 46 ... 38!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:52 am
1. SilverLutz
2. AstoriaFallen
3. DavyJnah
4. belloblossom
5. Andranis
6. Ecavi
7. Anderleit
8. Syrius Lionwing
9. oo DeD
10. Puhterodactyl
11. DavyJnah
12. belloblossom
13. Ecavi
14. SilverLutz
15. Syrius Lionwing
16. Andranis
17. Puhterodactyl
18. belloblossom
19. oo DeD
20. Andranis
21. Anderleit
22. Ecavi
23. Syrius Lionwing
24. SilverLutz
25. DavyJnah
26. Puhterodactyl
27. SilverLutz
28. belloblossom
29. AstoriaFallen
30. Andranis
31. Syrius Lionwing
32. DavyJnah
33. Ecavi
34. Anderleit
35. Puhterodactyl
36. Ecavi
37. belloblossom
38. SilverLutz
39. Andranis
40. Puhterodactyl
41. Anderleit
42. Ecavi
43. AstoriaFallen
44. Puhterodactyl
45. belloblossom
46. Syrius Lionwing

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:57 am
SilverLutz
You win the prize cub who is, uh, not a cub anymore. I'm sorry. ;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I colored her, and when you have a name, it should go to Andranis :3.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:19 am
Quote:
Take this ALSO NOT A BABY ANYMORE. Just post a name here (Zulu, please!) and I will collect it.
Kuhasa x Wodi, colored by Kiya

The only girl out of a litter of four, which was born after Kuhasa was deposed. Wodi is my little spitfire ex-Misty who is starting to get up there in years, but is still full of sass and toughness, and would encourage the same in her cubs. They have four older half-sisters from Wodi (Acantha, Eduze, Ntombikanina, and Ukuthula), although only Ukuthula is active. Through her, they have two nieces (Uheshe and Izinyathi) and two nephews (Indovu and Umkhombo); Indovu of course is long gone, and Umkhombo is one of the new Abaholi. He's very fond of his grandmother, and so he'll also be partial to his new aunt and uncles, and even though they were technically born Lusizi, he would never have let them go without, and would make sure the boys knew how to fend for themselves (and the girl, if she wants!). They also have grand-nieces and a grand-nephew from Umkhombo: Khazine of the Qyrhyeshti, who would was full-grown by the time they were born; and Sher-Kha-t's litter of girls and one boy, who are a couple of months younger.

Wodi also spends a fair amount of time now hanging out with the Qyrhyeshti subgroup, so they could pick up some of their views and fightiness.

Meepfur
Captain

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas