Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:24 am
☁ Don't be afraid of what lies in the dark☁

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ How many hours had she been up here strumming her guitar strings filling the air with sounds only it could make. She lost track of time or simply didn't care after all classes were over. She played her heart out using her phone app to give her a beats and notes, as she strum the guitar with ease. She had this guitar since she was sixteen but she played it as if she had it for years. It spoke volumes of her dedication to the craft and love of music (Song Blooming Villain). With a finale shriek of the cord she let out a small contented sigh '' That was one for the books'' she said as she gently put the silver guitar back into it silver case.

✤ Velma walked over to the rail lining the upper clock tower her gaze wondering far and wide.She closed her eye's when a gentle breeze brushed her pale yet smooth skim. This place was her escape a place of serenity a place of solace at least for her. When she open her eye's once more she was now leaning on the rail arms folded over. If she had a choice in the matter she would stay up here for hours.
xX Yennefer Xx

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Mental State: Stable
✤Mood: Exhilarated/Calming
✤Location: Clock Tower
✤Thoughts:'' I've blisters on me fingers...''.
✤Company: None
✤ Items: Silver Guitar,black umbrella ,book and her phone.

First Theme: Butterfly Kiss
Second Theme: Layer Cake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☁ You might discover...you like what is inside☁

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:29 am

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

The sun was just deciding to disappear as Mithos walked around the campus. Part of him was bored, and part of him was lost. Today had been a rather...dull day. Upon his wondering, the boy heard the soft strums of a guitar. Someone all the way out here is playing a guitar...? How odd.. Being as bored as he was, Mithos decided to investigate the sound.

Climbing up the long steps to the top of the tower, Mithos could feel the presence of the other person. Soon enough, his eyes could see them. It was a dark haired woman, with pale skin and rather dark make up. The first think Mithos thought of was that the girl was a witch, or practiced in black magic. Staying fairly quiet, the boy watched the girl closely. H-hey..

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

OOC---> I fell back asleep D:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:56 am

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma almost jumped out of her skin when she her a soft and stutter of hey. She turn around to meet...someone shorter than herself and had to look down. She wore a relaxed and laid back look as she lean her back against the rail. '' Right back at you...kid-o...or wait you're student right?'' she asked her tone always sounding like she was bored but, quite the opposite she was just chilled. '' I guess you heard me play the hell out of the guitar huh?'' she said a small smirk appearing on her beautiful face. Velma began to take note of the boy appearance he almost seem angelic like even innocent.
✤ He was defiantly more colorful than she was polar opposites it would seem. Velma phone was still making sounds as she forgot to turn it off she did just that as she made conversation. Despite her dark looks she was far from being gloomy well, when she wasn't depressed. Today she wasn't and conversation came easily this day '' So bright light you got a name?'' she said jokingly not insulting him in anyway. She was rather hinting to the fact that they looked completely different.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Mood: Laid Back/Calm
✤Thoughts:''That....is quite a shine you got their''.
✤Company: Mithos
✤OCC: Not a problem always good to take a break smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:42 pm

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos watched as the girl put on a relaxed and laid back attitude. Weird... he thought. However the thing with Mithos was he was very good at faking emotios. Putting on a smile, the boy nodded. Yes I am a student here. I'm a second year, What about yourself? And your guitar playing is rather nice!

Bright light...? Really? the boy thought as he gave a nervous laugh. M-my name is Mithos... What about you? Mithos reaaaally didn't care who she was or her life story or anything. However he was still trying to make friends, or the image of having friends.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 pm

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ As the boy spoke Velma made sure to keep eye contact and she soon got the feeling something was off about him. She couldn't deduce what it was at the moment so, she kept her relax mannerism unaffected by most things. '' I see..guess you didn't hit that growth spurt yet'' she said sarcastically/jokingly. When he complemented her guitar skills her eye's did light up a bit. '' Why thank you'' her tone resonated in honest gratitude. '' As for school second year here myself...you like here so far?'' she asked with interest trying to keep the flow of the conversation going. When he spoke his name she said his name in her own mind''Mithos...sounds like mentos'' she mused of course she choose not to say that she didn't want to come off as rude.

''Velma Cadmus the British and American mutt at your service'' she finished with a mocking curtsy. She wasn't mocking him nah far form it she was mocking her own rich upbringing, dictating she ''act'' like a proper lady...to hell with that. ''Now that the pleasantries are out of the way...what kind of powers do you posses'' the question was straight forward but their had to be more to this...''kid''. The boy looked like he could barley fight but she knew better than to judge by looks alone. Their was also that vibe about him but she brushed it aside dismissing it as a minor distraction.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:'' Getting some vibes about him but....meh''.
✤OCC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:37 pm

While the smile stayed on the boys face, Mithos was a little shocked when she mentioned his...height in an interesting manner. Well, that's what you think...im actually taller then you... Mithos looked around and walked to the closest wall. Leaning up against it, he looked to the ground. I like it so far. I mean the classes aren't that great, but the people are pretty cool. Its only my third day here however, so I'm not sure I am the best judge... With a "nervous" laugh, the blonde boy looked up to the girl.

Velma..? What kind of name is that? Mithos thought with a smile. Velma? That's a pretty name~ Velma described herself as a mutt, but the boy didn't see that as the case. He himself was no pure bred, but that didn't stop the happy and cheerful smile on his face. Asking about his powers however, that was something he was uncomfortable with. If I told you the truth you would be running missy... Oh I'm nothing special... I try to practice in light magic... what about you?

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:06 am

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma watched as Mithos walked and talked '' Well welcome to your new home'' she said casually her way of saying hope you like it here. Crossing her arm's over her chest she spoke '' Maybe i'll take you on a tour one day...you know see the sights and all that jazz'' it was an honest invitation. When he called her name pretty her eye's lit up in shock for few seconds. ''Thanks my name though...sounds like something out of a cartoon if you ask me.'' she said with a snicker. Mithos cheerful smile was rubbing off on her and soon Velma was smiling calmly.

✤Nothing special she thought ''don't sail yourself so short''she thought. Light magic was this fate or the mechanism of the gods? she wondered. '' Funny you mention light magic ....watch this'' she said sticking out her palm face up. It started off as a small glow of light then it formed into an orb. A orb of pure white light then it began to shape itself into a rose emitting a warm light. Then as soon as it came it crumbled away scattering into the wind. '' I guess that makes us students of the same art'' she said with a smirk. '' Still it's pretty crazy that we happen to meet and use the same type of power must be fate'' she finished with a shrug of her shoulder's. Whatever it was it sure made things more interesting. She yawns while covering her mouth before saying '' That is not all I can do but I won't give out those secrets just yet. A girl has to have her...charms'' she said rather nonchalantly.
xX Yennefer Xx

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:'' Must be fate or god or whatever.....''.
✤OCC: I like the silent jab they're taking at one another. lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:21 am

Haha a tour might be nice...this place is huge. And so what if your name sounds like a cartoon? Its pretty and unique. I've never met someone with your name so your like a rare jewel~ Mithos had been around the block, multiple times. 4000+ years to be exact, and he had never once met a girl with that name. Mithos kept the smile on his face as he walked over to stand next to the girl. Putting his hand on the rail, the boy watched as the sun slowly disappeared.

The darkness slowly covered the school as Mithos took a deep breath. Hm? The boy turned his attention to Velma and her hand. He watched as she showed him her power, which seemed to be light manipulation. Ha. Child's play... the blonde thought to himself. Mithos began to clap as he watched the light rose scatter in the wind. That was amazing! I don't think I can do anything as cool as that... but I can create an orb sort of like that. In reality, Mithos could do much more, but there was no reason for him to tell her, nor was there a reason for him to pull out the big guns. Holding out his hand, Mithos created a similar orb, but it had a different aura. The aura ready as light and holy magic, more angelic like.

Fate? Nodding his head, Mithos let his orb slowly disintegrate into nothingness. Hehe perhaps it is fate~

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:24 am

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma wore an impassive expression as Mithos gave her a string of complements. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had done so in this manner at least. '' I can't tell if the little dude is honest or just trying to butter me up...or something else'' she thought and grew a bit weary of this lad. '' Like a ...jewel never heard that complement before pretty sweet of you. Although you win points for best complements though'' she said a mix of sarcasm and honest humor. '' Hm what about your name Mithos? I mean what is the origin behind it?'' just like him with her name,she had never heard that name before she was genuinely interested.

✤ As Mithos got closer she didn't mind it. When he created a orb just like herself she couldn't help but notice the differences. It was... more pure and felt of another places angelic something all but foreign to her. '' I felt something different form your orb...purer'' she said rather softly as she watched the orb dissipate. Velma suddenly sat down one leg over the other(like pic) ''' So golden child what do you like to do for fun? got any siblings?''she asked in earnest closing her eyes as she relaxed and lean back on the rail.
xX Yennefer Xx

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:
✤OCC:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:03 pm

The boy looked over at Velma and shook his head once more. I wouldn't say it is anything special....It means life tree, or tree of life I guess... Correction, Mithos's other name meant the life tree. Mithos was actually the name people back home read about. The great hero Mithos was in all the text books, but in Mithos's eyes he wasnt a hero, in fact he hated that people wrote books about him. Stupid...

Taking in a deep breath of cold air, Mithos let out a sigh. Golden child? I am no good boy.... With an obvious forced smile, Mithos looked the girls way. I had a sister... Turnign his gaze back to the sky, the boy became silent.

OOC--> Srry! Today was the first day of school!

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:47 am

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma open her eyes slowly at the mention of his name meaning Tree of life or life tree. '' Hm now that is a name with meaning behind it...sounds pretty cool'' she said in earnest. Then everything went quite ''cold'' for a bit as Mithos mentions he had a sister and not have. The implications were there Velma didn't say a word for a bit. Giving Mithos some room to breath so to speak. Instead she listen to the clock towers gears move in motion for about five minutes.'' Sorry''she said her voice flat she didn't want to give him any illusions that she was trying to coddle him. She stood up straight and turn to face the skyline with him ''So, where are you from?'' she said trying to break the ice. She wasn't going to pry out of respect for him.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:'' Things just got dark''
✤OCC: No problem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Mithos shook his head quickly after hearing the girl apologize. No, don't be sorry! It happened years ago, its just her death haunts my every day...so it seems like it just happened. Her name was Martel, and she was the only thing I had in this life... But recently these nightmares have seem to slowly go away.. The main cause of this is that he was at the school and meeting a lot of people. Mithos may not want to have admitted it, but Videl was actually a good thing for him. What about you? Do you have any siblings?

Hmmm...that was a great question. Technically Mithos wasn't from this world, he was from another in which technology was just becoming a reality and people still used magic. I guess you could say...im not from this world? I don't really know how to explain it, but there are a bunch of other worlds out there. And no, before you ask I am not an alien. The boy laughed as he looked over to Velma. Can I ask a question? Why do you dress so...dark if you use light magic?

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:34 am

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma listen as Mithos told her about his sister her death and the nightmares that hunted him. Death was something she both respected and feared. She looked over at him a new found respect for the boy who really wasn't a boy(she doesn't know). Seemed he had suffer greatly and yet has the ability to keep moving foreword at least what it seem like. '' Nightmares?... I respect that you're still standing tall'' she said giving him a respectful node. Siblings she didn't have any siblings her parents decided to have one after her father won the lottery.

✤ Money had changed simple farmers into another rich family...the kind of family that cared about money too much.''' No siblings but I do have shitty parents...they say money is the root of all evil'' she said rather offhandedly she wasn't the type to shy away from her personal life or her feelings. In truth she often wondered what it would of been like to have a sibling.Velma eyes lit up when he spoke of different worlds holy s**t but, she did chuckle softly about that alien comment. ''Now you're making me wish I had teleportation powers'' she mused '' So does that mean you've seen these different worlds?...you must be something special if you can do that'' her tone was full of curiosity.

✤ She had so many burning questions but, she held back and stayed in control over her emotions. Mithos asked a good question about her attire and her powers. '' I'am who I'am...despite my powers''' she looked down at her hands. She had no idea why she had such powers for someone of her...dark design.''I dress this way because I choose to I would be living a lie being something I'm not ya know'' she spoke in all honesty her tone a bit softer. She wasn't doing this to stand out or anything superficial Velma walked her own path. '' Sometimes I think the gods or whatever beings are up there...wanted to be funny so I was born with these powers.''' Maybe she had these powers for a reason but what reason? she did not know.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:''Life is strange all I can say really''

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Velma l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Haha thanks. All you can do i stand tall sometimes. Mithos frowned a bit as the girl mentioned she had some s**tty parents. Mithos couldn't even remember his parents faces anymore, which wasnt to bad of a thing. Mainly because he never really liked them in the first place. I'm sorry about your parents... but even if they suck they still love you. Never forget that. Mithos gave the girl a smile and a nod.

Teleporting is really only good to get out of certain situations... but besides that its not that great. Shrugging his shoulders, Mithos's body began to glow a holy light aura. Closing his eyes, he disappeared and reappeared on the other side of Velma. Haha see? And the gods are the ones who control your life, so they would have never known you would become who you are today. Everything happens for a reason, and I'm sure your power is much deeper then you think..

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:48 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ She could only grin at that stand tall comment it was something about people standing up to their past demons...that seem so cool.To her it did but when he spoke of her parents still loving her,she winced because it was true. Their was a time when she was just a farm girl with her parents,animals,and nature living in harmony. Luso Cadmus and Valmafra Cadmus were once decent hard working folks then money came along and ''ruin'' everything. Velma did have good memories of the both of them that was true she would be lying to herself otherwise. She gave a sign in defeat '' You're right about the love part since I do have good memories of them.'' ''maybe they love me deep down inside'' she thought . Looking to the sky it was one of those hot nights where it would be a pain in the a** to sleep. ''You feeling the heat or is it just me?'' she said jokingly.
✤She watched as he began to glow then he teleport on the other side of her. She wore an expression of aw '' Pfft not rally that great you'd be able to kick a** in a fight...if you were unpredictable. I wouldn't mind having a trick up my sleeves like that'' she rather mellow like. '' Think I'll have to learn it...unless you're up for teaching'' she said only half joking. Velma mused over the many possibilities of using such a ability in combat especially with the Infinity spear. When he spoke of the gods he spoke as if he knew them...personally. Velma wasn't a devout believer of the gods personally,she believed more in nature and the cycle of life and death. A part of her did believe in karma however.
'' You speak as if you've met them'' she said looking over at him '' Are you human Mithos? she asked suddenly without fear. She hadn't figured out what he was but she had a feeling he was more than meets the eye. '' And you're right ...things do happen for a reason like us meeting here.'' she paused. ' Maybe in the next life I'll be a nun'' she said sarcastically but jokingly to his comment about her powers.'' I guess it's up to me figure out just how deep my powers go'' and for the first time she sounded serious as she looked at her open palms.
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:''Fate...destiny''

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces