• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:37 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki blinked couple times about his plans after finding Last Demon Tools, "This better be good," she thought about his good plan. Lin lifted his head and looked at the train station, then he walk towards to station. Mitsuki place her finger underneath her chin to think, then she snaps her finger, "We should check the train first, maybe the Templar got that train because Evie-san and Henry-san might have hidden the notes that can trace it to Piece of Eden," she said to him before she walked off to the train station, and reach the platform. She saw Lin smirked and jabbed his thumb at a train, "Chibiterasu told me there is safe in there, and thought you have the skills to get it open," he said to her about the safe. She widen her silver blue eyes, "Safe?" she exclaimed and rush to get on the third carriage, but only finds the safe with numbers on it as she made an anime fall to the ground, "You have got to be kidding me."

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:45 am
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin walked behind her until they walked to the safe. Brushing his beard, the demi-god wondered how they could open the safe. He wasn't the best at openning safes but he did know that with Mitsuki's heightened hearing, she could hear the click for when a numbet is correct. Normally it is also a three different numbered lock unless it's a more advance one but with how it looked, it could just be only three numbers,"You can do it Mitsuki..I believe you can do it..I'll keep look out.."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:57 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki got up and looked at Vincent, then she pulled her hood down and focus on the safe. She handed her smartphone to Chibiterasu, so he can punch a number for her and get her brain memorized, "Right," she replied and kneeled and to place her wolf ears against the safe, just as train begin to move. She slowly reeled the numbers to find a sound that clicks, while Chibiterasu kneeled down to look at the number.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:01 am
User Image
User Image

Vin smiled softly as he leaned his rear against the safe, watching Mitsuki work on the safe. As he thought about the whole situation, he realized how crazy everything is in which made him wonder if the fighting will ever end,"Do you think we could ever have a quiet life? Just relaxing on a beach, not have to worry about the darkness?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:23 am
User Image

User Image

After hearing one click as she quickly stopped and looked at the number, Chibiterasu typed it. Mitsuki looked at Vincent and lowered her silver blue eyes with a smile, then she placed her ears against the safe once more and reeling the number, "We might, after dealing with Xehanort and Daichi. Everything will be in balance," she replied to him about the quiet life, but to her, she will continue doing her both priestess and assassin's path, if she have free time, she will do what normal girls will do, shopping for clothes. She heard another click as she stopped and pulled her head away to look at the number, Chibiterasu punched the number. Mitsuki resumed her work.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:54 am
User Image
User Image

"But..would that take everything out of balance?", Vincent spoke softly, his arms crossed as he thought about it. He didn't really understand the balance between light and darkness but he did read the stories of Sora and his battles and countless other heroes who have fought for the light,"What if we defeat these men and someone else comes along because of the light is too strong in power?"
He brushed his beard softly as he thought about it, wondering if there was something he could do to make it truly balanced and in peace. He sighed softly before standing up straight before speaking softly, still a little down,"Sorry, I'm just talking out of my a$$ again."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki didn't react about him talking like that, "It's fine, I have gotten use it from an egoist wannabe assassin speaking out loud. Atticus-san once told me when I first met him before he sacrificed himself, there was a difference between light and darkness. He was right about it, there was a difference between them after I took a journey to discover it on my own to find out what did he really means. Light and darkness are independent, so one cannot exist without another," she explains to him that Atticus told her when she was an early teenager, until she hears a final click as she stopped and pulled away. Chibiterasu got the number and hand her phone to her, she took it from him and put it in her bag, she gave him a smile, "Thank you Chibiterasu-sama," she thank him, who smiles back, "Your welcome Miko," he replied before he shifted himself back to wolf pup form. Mitsuki focus on the safe as she opened it, she found few documents as she grabbed one document and reads the notes, "If there is someone comes along, then you and I have to figure out what's the person planning on before comforting him or her."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin stood there silent with his arms crossed, his cigarette hanging from between his lips as he wondered what was in the documents. He knew that light and darkness are dependent on each other for one can't exist without the other which made him only sigh. He looked at the documents in which he smiled softly, petting the top of Mitsuki's head, his hand between her wolf ears before speaking softly,"Good job, Mitsuki..the realms are happy that you are here.."
Vin then moved his hands away before he began to explore the train carts, noticing that there was different assassin memorabilia which he noticed an assassin's hidden blade with a hook shot on it which he smiled softly, tossing it to Mitsuki,"You might like to see this"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

She felt her head petted with her ears drooped down, and heard his praise caused her to gave herself a shy smile. She continue to read a document to find any clues and information about Piece of Eden. Lin and two pups decides to explore around the train, and suddenly Mitsuki perked her ears from Vincent as she turned her head and caught a gauntlet by her left hand. She examined it as she stood up with the document held by her right hand. She set the papers on the table, before she use her feet to close the safe. "This gauntlet with hidden blade, I better test this-" her words cuts off when her finger touch something by accident that cause a hook launch towards Vincent. She widen her silver blue eyes in shock, and her ears went laid flat, "... Out."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin watched at the hook went straight for him, giving him no time to dodge it as he quickly stopped it with his hand, only to have it pierce through it. He winced slightly as blood dripped down his hand as he just looked over at Mitsuki before he closed the hook before pulling it out of his hand, dropping it. His hand was oozing out blood before his healing factor began to work against the open wound. He groaned slightly before speaking up softly,"Ouch..."
Vin then used a hand cloth to whip off the access blood before wrapping his hand with bandage, grabbing a bottle of whiskey to take a sip to help him with the pain. As the wound began to close slowly, Vin spoke his mind about what had just happened,"Be...be careful with that think...it could of hit me in a place where I rather not want to lose..."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oops, I'm so sorry about that, my bad," she apologized to him, while her ears remain flat, like a dog knew it means trouble, after he pulled a hook out of his hand and let his healing factor heals itself. Mitsuki press something that made the hook reeled back to gauntlet, so she examined the hook. Her ears suddenly perked up, "Although, I can use this rope dart for this hook," she said to him with a smirk, crazy idea for weapon. Lin entered the carriage, "We will be heading to The Strand, and the engineer mentioned about one of artifact that can link to where you looking for," he informed them about the artifact, which Mitsuki turned her head towards her friend. She furrow her eyebrow, before she picked up the document and reread it about The Strand.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin smiled as he watched Mitsuki think of interesting ideas for the hook shot turning into a rope dart, making him brush his beard softly before looking outside to see the beauty of the city. He didn't know much about the whole assassins and templars but what he did know was that if Xehanort is interested in something like this then he knew that he could use this to his advantage. He was kinda worried that they weren't going anywhere fast in which he sat down in a chair close to a writer's desk, unsure on what to do,"What is the plan here?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

"Simple, find a key to Piece of Eden, then hunt down Templar before they will discover I have a document," she said to him to find Piece of Eden before assassinate Templar. She carry a document, and put it in her bag, so she can track Evie and Henry's note. Lin looked at Mitsuki, "Your friends and I will save kids, arrest the the most wanted Blighter, kill the templars spies, and take over strongholds," he said to her, which she approved, "Make sure we get enough Rooks, and draw out the Templar leader."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:34 am
User Image
User Image

Vin groaned softly as he rubbed the back of his head, unsure on how he factored in this so he just twirled a knife he found on one of the tables between his fingers, throwing it into a board where they had all the different templar bosses. This made Vin speak up softly to Mitsuki,"Find a key, kill people, get apple of eden..Got it"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:47 am
User Image

User Image

She turned her head when the knife hit the wall to see the list of Templars. She looked at him once more, "And possible chance that we might find Last Demon Tool," she added about Last Demon Tool. Lin looked at the board of Templar, he recalled from train engineer, he sets it up and made six more Templars with phone and one Grand Master of Templar. He grabbed one photo of Templar that Mitsuki assassinated and crossed his face out before put it back in the board, and the information about him. He looked at them as he pat the board, "This is all I know, train engineer only know about other six templars, but he knew they have a leader, except he never seen his face. So one of them might be a second in commander and close associate," he said to them, which Mitsuki looked at the board with her hand on her hip, "They might be aware of us, I overheard one of Blighter spoken to him about me and Vincent-san. I guess words spreads fast, it might catch Grand Master's attention. I guess that's Nobunaga Oda-san never back down against other daimyo," she said to him, while staring at the board. Lin looked at her as he blinked couple times, and narrowed his eyes, "Also, stay away from Revenants."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash