[ORP] Find Us! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:18 pm
belloblossom

"My name is Plomme." the cub told the adult quickly. "It is nice to meet you. I know that you are going to be the one to find my siblings. I just know it." Plomme predicted with a nod. Without another word Plomme went back to searching for his siblings. They had been out here for so long they had to find something soon!

Mysses Greenie
Congrats Greenie you have won the first cub. Please make your choice and post here. Fell free to play the cub in the rp here. Please let me know their name and adult rank when you get a chance.

Remain numbers are 14, 15, and 12.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:26 pm
"Ow."

A tiny voice mimicked in a teasing manner. Azizas nose wrinkled up at the remark and almost said something distasteful when a pair of vibrant green eyes caught her attention.

"You there, are you one of Dekers boys?" She called out, clearly not a parent and not used to speaking in a lighter tone. The small figure nodded slowly and his cream colored body moved clumsily through some bushes to finally present himself to her.

"You found me." The youth let his ears droop.

AstoriaFallen

nessiaing
Green Eye'd Boyo please. <3

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:28 pm
Mysses Greenie

"Oh thank goodness. There's one of them." Ky called out with a sigh of relief. Ano let out a sigh as well, it was good to find at least one of them. "Perhaps we can find out where his siblings are finding now." Anoushka said looking down towards the cub. "What is your name little one?" She asked warmly towards the young male.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:46 pm
“Mimiq.” The youth spit out at the individual whom hadn’t noticed right away, although how he could have missed the other two he hadn’t the foggiest and the leopardess situated before him was of little use. “Who are all of you? My brothers cheated didn’t they.” He sounded rightly defeated.

“Aziza.” She remarked in return.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:52 pm
Mysses Greenie
]

It would appear they were still 'playing' from the young males remark. "It would seem they have. Wanna help us find the rest of your siblings?" She asked him. "I'm Anoushka and I'm Kyllikki." The two females said.  
belloblossom rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:16 pm
Glacio wasn't sure what to make of the cub-er, Plomme's-prediction, but he was relieved when the youth fell silent beside him and they continued their search.

He had no idea, of course, that one of the others had been found by the females, since he had purposefully traveled so far from the others. In his ignorance, he kept searching, wondering again if one of the cubs had tried to outwit their siblings by moving towards the borders. The danger that posed moved him towards the borders.

"Stay close to me." He told Plomme again. He would just do a quick check up along the borders and if he found nothing, he would return to more common areas to search. The likelihood a cub could make it all the way out here was slight, but better safe then sorry, especially so far from the colony.

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:41 pm
Artashir perched himself in one of the trees nearby, his face searching for anything small moving in the shadows.

"I'm going to go search over there." Ky said walking a little distant away from them.  
belloblossom rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:54 pm
As they got closer to the border, Glacio became more alert and cautious. On his own, he would have been more relaxed, but now with Plomme at his side, he had to be more careful. It was one thing for the cubs to be lost, if he returned with Plomme hurt or worse... Deker would not take kindly to that.

While he hadn't been keeping up with the politics of the colony, he remembered the distrust he had entered into. Apparently, there had been a lion attack recently and according to Deker, no one had been doing anything to prevent it. He was such a powerful speaker, everyone on the Council had resigned, leaving him in charge. Glacio didn't care for politics, but the colony had since come to a standstil since he arrived. Aside from have a litter, Deker seemed to be having the same problem as his predecessors: he had done nothing note worthy.

It was certainly an interesting place he found himself in, but disorganized as it was, the colony had not disbanded and for that, Glacio was grateful. He had plans for his future here yet and perhaps finding one of the missing cubs would help get him moving in this regard too.

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:19 pm
(At work hence why they're so short lol)

Ky decided to venture forth away from the others since she had Artashir to be a second set of eyes. The two leopardesses would be fine with the male cub they'd found and he'd likely be a bit of help, hopefully.  
belloblossom rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:32 pm
Glacio was becoming weary of endlessly searching the borders. It was as he suspected, no cub could come this far. He paced the length of it, surprised that the cub beside him could keep up. Continuing on, he gave one last look to the border and then turned back towards camp. One more look, he thought, and then he would connect with the other searchers.

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:37 pm
belloblossom
Congrats Bell!! Let me know your choice! And then your name and rank when you get them.

Numbers remaining in play are 14 and 15  
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:57 pm
Anoushka looked down at the peach colored cub that had called himself Mimiq. "What is your favorite game to play besides hide and seek and mimicking of course." She said with a grin towards the young cub.

Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:05 am
Mimiq audibly mumbled a mimic of her question, fighting the urge to mimic her out right - perhaps the reason for his name, a reason he'd already discovered bothered many others, which delighted him.

"Iiiiii love to race.." His head twisted in a way meant to look like he was in deep thought. "I also love to climb, but I'm not as good as my siblings yet." He muttered in a sad little tone.

Perking up his green eyes gazed towards Anoushka. "Do YOU like to play any games?" He inquired with hope.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:16 am
Mysses Greenie

"Those all sound like wonderful games. I like tag myself." She said with a smile towards the cub. "Did you want to play a game now?" She asked him. "And I bet you're an excellent climber! I'd like to see it sometime."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:23 am
Green eyes widened dramatically at the adult when playing a game is mentioned. "Really!?" He asked, just as dramatically as his face appeared. "Will you play tag with me, will you?"

That question was aimed at the three leopardess' - Aziza, Ky, and Anoushka. The game would be more fun with more players.

Aziza shrunk away a little bit at the mention of a game, but didn't turn the cub away. She did breathe a sigh of relief when he didn't say anything about hide and seek.

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces