Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:13 am
Before he made his retreat, Na-atesh looked back and forth between the arguing lionesses. "My bet's on Nuria in this, she has more experience." Not very becoming behavior of a Magistrate, but if he was going to be honest...

OOC: As tempted as I am to wait while they exchange barbs... lol Here is the raffle list! This is for Hehewuti and Nuria's apprentice! Let me know if there's any errors, or if you want your name either taken off, or only counted for ONE or the OTHER!

1. Mogami (Hehewuti only? I think??)
2. Annchen
3. AstoriaFallen
4. Meepfur
5. Mogami
6. AstoriaFallen
7. Annchen
8. Mogami
9. AstoriaFallen
10. Annchen
11. Mogami
12. Meepfur
13. Annchen
14. AstoriaFallen
15. Mogami
16. Annchen
17. oo DeD
18. AstoriaFallen
19. oo DeD
20. Meepfur
21. oo DeD
22. Mogami
23. AstoriaFallen
24. Meepfur
25. Meepfur  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:30 am
((Count me out for Hehewuti, plz. <3))  

Meepfur
Captain

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:48 am
Titaia watched with even greater disappointment as Na-atesh made his getaway before a fight could break out.. she didn't expect his departure without answering Hotra's questions and his bet on Nuria would help. With a silent chuckle, she decided it was best to make her own departure. A duel was agreed upon, maybe she could stake out a good spot to watch in the training grounds. She'd chance that the fight wasn't going to be right here.

Smiling and satisfied with the outcome of her little outing, even if she didn't participate much, Titaia left.. and headed straight for the Training Grounds.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:38 am
The guard snorted derisively, spitting after Na-atesh as he fled the scene of the drama that he had ultimately caused. What a fine example of a Firekin he was! "Well, I guess if I do need my eyes checked, I'm s**t out of luck now, since our esteemed doctor has up and left before the fight."

"You had to be goaded before you stepped forward," Agni-hotra pointed out with a snarl. "Goaded by a fireless coward." She had heard the rumors about Na-atesh, they all had, and she was willing to bet that that was exactly why he wasn't one of their new Regents, though he'd been compensated with the position of Magistrate. After all this, she had to say that she could not have disagreed with that decision more.

"I'll see you on the training grounds, after you're finished thanking mommy dearest. What does she want from you, I wonder?"

Excited Apathy
so so terrible.

Meepfur
Captain

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 19!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:53 pm
Okay, gonna roll for Hehewuti first! If it lands on Meep... I'll reroll lol

2. Annchen
3. AstoriaFallen
4. Meepfur
5. Mogami
6. AstoriaFallen
7. Annchen
8. Mogami
9. AstoriaFallen
10. Annchen
11. Mogami
12. Meepfur
13. Annchen
14. AstoriaFallen
15. Mogami
16. Annchen
17. oo DeD
18. AstoriaFallen
19. oo DeD
20. Meepfur
21. oo DeD
22. Mogami
23. AstoriaFallen
24. Meepfur
25. Meepfur  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:58 pm
oo DeD
Congratulations! You've won Hehewuti! heart She can have any open rank in the pride! heart Whether she's mates with the father of her three children is up to you and whoever wins him later, the only certain things are that her name cannot change!

And the list for the cub! Let me know if ANYTHING needs changing, I'll roll in an hour or so!

2. Annchen
3. AstoriaFallen
4. Meepfur
5. Mogami
6. AstoriaFallen
7. Annchen
8. Mogami
9. AstoriaFallen
10. Annchen
11. Mogami
12. Meepfur
13. Annchen
14. AstoriaFallen
15. Mogami
16. Annchen
17. AstoriaFallen
18. Meepfur
19. Mogami
20. AstoriaFallen
21. Meepfur
22. Meepfur

Mogami
When you said "Here for the RP, not the rank" I wasn't sure if you wanted in for the raffle for the cub, or no? Just want to make sure!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:20 pm
((* u* Thanks so much!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:23 pm
oo DeD
((* u* Thanks so much!))

(( Relevant IC notes for Hehewuti: Agni-pariksha, who does not get along with Na-atesh, was almost certainly the reason Hehewuti was tasked with naming a Matchmaker. Just to mess with Na-atesh. And possibly because they're on friendly terms. If you make her a soldier or guard, they can have worked together if you like :3 ))  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:35 pm
Ecavi

(That sounds great! I'll remember that in ICly)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:33 am
Andranis
When you said "Here for the RP, not the rank" I wasn't sure if you wanted in for the raffle for the cub, or no? Just want to make sure!

I'm in for the cub raffle. =3
(Although I admit I took a very long time to realize there were other prizes... xD)  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 7!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:24 am
Okay, now that everything is squared xd The roll for the cub!

2. Annchen
3. AstoriaFallen
4. Meepfur
5. Mogami
6. AstoriaFallen
7. Annchen
8. Mogami
9. AstoriaFallen
10. Annchen
11. Mogami
12. Meepfur
13. Annchen
14. AstoriaFallen
15. Mogami
16. Annchen
17. AstoriaFallen
18. Meepfur
19. Mogami
20. AstoriaFallen
21. Meepfur
22. Meepfur  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:55 am
Annchen

Congratulations, you've won the first cub to apprentice as a Matchmaker! biggrin The litter was colored by Ecavi, and they HAVE grown to adol by now, so if you wanted to go ahead and get her certed on your own, I think you can? But I'll still need a pride-appropriate name(And remember, appropriate meanings HAVE expanded a bit!) and a link to its meaning so I can post the litter in the member update thread all in one go heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:03 pm
Andranis
Annchen

Congratulations, you've won the first cub to apprentice as a Matchmaker! biggrin The litter was colored by Ecavi, and they HAVE grown to adol by now, so if you wanted to go ahead and get her certed on your own, I think you can? But I'll still need a pride-appropriate name(And remember, appropriate meanings HAVE expanded a bit!) and a link to its meaning so I can post the litter in the member update thread all in one go heart

I'd like to name her Eldfell. Eld = fire, fell = mountain in old norse/icelandic.  
[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff