Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Outside Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:40 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
User Image
User Image
✖Attire:Second outfit with yellow T-shirt
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound

OOC:_______

Seeing the red-haired girl’s surprised reaction, Xiatian removed her arm from the shoulder and held both open hands up vertically in front of her, palms facing outward. Once again she smiled sheepishly and said, “Sorry, bad habit!” Being touchy-feely was what she had always done back at home town and people knowing her were used to it. However, now that she was in an unfamiliar place with many different cultures, she really should be more careful of her actions around people of the academy. She didn’t want to offend and scare away any potential friends. She simply smiled when Kirsi answered that she was here for the game, but soon dropped her smile for a look of curiosity when met with a frown from the other girl. She seemed to be carefully picking her words right after saying ‘because’, but the Charizard girl decided not to point it out.

“Oh, Koru missing? Aww, and here I want to show her these plushes…” Xiatian slightly lifted both plushies up to emphasize her point. When Kirsi mentioned about her own prize, Xiatian looked at the stuffed pokemon and realized that it was the same as the dragon-like pokemon in her arms. “Hey, I won a Charizard too! It’s an insignia of my house.” She then smiled genuinely. “No worry, Kirsi. Give the the game a few more spins. You sure would get more stuff out of it!” She truly believed that mostly because she had never met people with bad luck before. Everyone would always get something and have fun in the end, no matter the prizes they get. After all, it’s just a game.

“Why don’t we try to call her? You have her numbers right?” Xiatian suggested when Kirsi mentioned about Koru again. She wasn’t worried that much of the short-haired girl, or atleast she thought she shouldn’t be worried. Most of the time, Koru appeared to be able to take care of herself. The girl was full of life and love for pokemon and Cyndaquil would surely protect her if something dangerous happened. Still, seeing Kirsi’s worry, Xiatian couldn’t stay still and do nothing. Suddenly he felt something bumped into her thigh a few time—wait a second, it was more of knocking or punching she would say.

“Mienfoo!” Fong cried out, finally grabbing her trainer’s attention. The girl looked down at her partner and blinked a couple of time in curiosity. “Fong? What’s the matter?” The fighting type raised the Salamence plushies up over her head and cried out multiple times, trying to convey a message about something. "Mien, mien,mien!"

“Oh, right!” Xiatian grabbed the plushie into her hand and lifted it up to show Kirsi. “Here, I got Salamence too! You really should give it another try! It would be cool to get pokemon of your house.”

In the background, Fong face-palmed in disappointment. Communication failed.

((Result: 11 August))

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Shy, Embarrassed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Lottery Game II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Ava II ▪Profile: X

Ray knew that Ava probably thought he was awkward... ok really awkward. However, it was nice to talk to someone new. It was then that she stated that they were both really nice, and that made Ray relax a bit. He hoped a majority of people here were nice, so maybe he could talk to them and get over his shyness? It was a nice thought, but it couldn't be that easy right? When Marcus came around, he was surprised to see that Ava actually knew him as well. So Marcus and Ava were already friends, that was a good thing right? Maybe now it wouldn't seem like he was hogging Marcus all to himself. He knew that Marcus was just trying to help him, but at times Ray did feel guilty about it. He didn't want to keep him away from his other friends just because Ray needed help with his Koru problem. He started to feel ashamed about everything. Ray froze a bit as Ava asked him what the problem was. He looked at the ground, fiddling with his fingers. He really didn't want to tell Ava about it, he didn't want to drag yet another person into his own problems. He gulped "i... it's nothing-" he stopped, as another voice popped into the mix.

He turned to see Elijah come by, when did he get here. He blinked as he noticed that he had some texts that were sent to him earlier, whoops... His eyes turned to meet his other friend, and he sheepishly gazed at the ground once more "uh... I er... we in the room?" he said nervously. It was then that Elijah went on to explain that Marcus didn't battle Koru, and that he had talked to them earlier. Yes, Ray already knew that. He saw them corner the poor boy in the morning, he still felt bad about that. Just another thing to add to his list of things he's screwed up on. He wanted to cry, he was dragging his friends around in his problems again. Again guilt ate away at him. He chewed the inside of his cheek as the boy continued on to stat that Koru thought he hated her. He froze. Did she really think that? Why would he hate her? It was quite the opposite actually he liked her, but it was Ray who didn't deserve her friendship. He was so embarrassed about earlier that he avoided her. He just couldn't find it in himself to face her with everything that's happened. Now he was causing her even more pain.

His skin paled a bit, was all he did was bring harm to his friends? What would his sister do in this situation? He wanted to laugh, if it was Rina she wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. Maybe Ray only brought bad luck? Sure Ava said that he had given good luck to her, but it almost seemed like he radiated bad luck for everyone else. He caused his sister to suffer that fateful day, he caused Koru heartache, he brought trouble to his only friends Marcus and Elijah. Did he even deserve this sort of privilege such as friends? No, no he really didn't. Ray gulped as Elijah went on to talk about how he told her that Ray didn't hate her and that he was sorry for that. Ray shook his head, there was no reason for him to be sorry at all. It was Ray who should apologize not Elijah "no... no I'm sorry" he mumbled, a bit weakly.

His shoulders dropped down more, and he still didn't look up as Elijah went on to tell him that he should talk to her because it would be good for both of them. Would it really help them though? Ray wondered if he'd just screw it all up if he even tried to. It broke Ray's heart when Elijah stated that he ruined all the fun, and Ray was quick to reply "No! No, that's not it uh... umm... you didn't... ruin... you know... anything" he strained. Now Ray was making Elijah feel like he was ruining everything by being here! Why couldn't Ray do anything right? He was literally on the brink of tears now, nothing seemed to be going well today at all. Maybe he should have just stayed in the room and slept all day.

That's when Marcus popped into the conversation and stated that he had a headache all day so he missed the sign up for the tournament. He then went on to state that she should just leave him alone. He also went on to explain that he never agreed to the battle, and that it was not his fault. It totally was his fault and Ray knew it. Again guilt ate away at him once more. Marcus went onto explain why Koru had challenged him, and that it was because he was spending to much time with him. Again Ray's fault. Ray gave a half-hearted nod "oh... nice" he responded. He felt sick, he felt like he was suffocating. What was this feeling? All these negative emotions of guilt, sadness, and selfishness. It felt like he was being swallowed whole all of a sudden. It was only then he realized how many people were actually around. There were a LOT of people around. He was starting to panic. Everything that was being said went through one ear and out the other, Ray was literally falling apart right now.

All of a sudden Marcus stated that he didn't have to talk to her and that she shouldn't be pushing. It was almost like Marcus was defending him. However, at the same time he was disagreeing with him. Was Ray going to be the cause of a fight between his friends? He certainly hoped not, but what if an argument did happen? Oh lord, when did it get so hard to breath! Then Marcus called Koru insane, and even Ray thought that was a bit much. If anyone was insane it was Ray, it had to be. There was something seriously wrong with him right. More heavy breaths. That's when his whole body froze as he heard a voice behind him. He snapped his head to see Koru looking in their direction.

He chocked a bit at what he saw, it was Koru and she looked like she was about to cry. That look on her face looked like a look of devastation "Koru..." he muttered, shocked. Had she heard everything they all had just said? She had to of. That look on her face, it was a look that didn't suit her. Ray didn't want to see that look on her face, she should be smiling. She always looked the best when she was happy and bubbly. This Koru, it just felt... wrong. It was at that moment something broke inside him. His fault, all his fault. Everything that was happening was because of him. He needed to leave, he needed to stay away from everybody. All he brought was pain and suffering, just like he caused his sister. He was having a panic attack at his point, he needed to leave. Now.

He bolted the opposite direction, not even bothering to say a word to any of his friends. He needed to be alone, he needed time to think, he needed to stay away before he did anymore damage. Tears stung his eyes, as he ran off towards an unknown direction. He should have just stayed in the room, he shouldn't have come to this academy. What was he thinking? He was crying at this point "I'm so sorry Rina" he muttered under his breath, before he left the area probably shocking those around him.

*exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: that surprise attack tho XD Poor Ray he's totally freaking out right now. I'm sorry he ran off, but he was just so overwhelmed Dx ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Prairiefox

ShyWolfHeart

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:19 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Skylar Koru and Mokoto

After echoing Skylar's same realist sentiment on luck, Silvano gave a thin smile, pleased that the mysterious girl seemed to be responding well to him. Considering how deplorable his day had been thus far -- and not to mention how bad his fight was with Maria and nearly everyone else he encountered in the same day -- conversing with Skylar was surprisingly refreshing and somewhat uplifting. Finally, a level-head person who wasn't itching to pick a fight with him! Feigning a sigh of relief to himself, Silvano's azure gaze drifted back to Skylar. He had observed her stifle a laugh and she even seemed genuinely amused by his words. Was it possible that he might of found himself a kindred spirit? Was she finally a person he could actually be his true self around without any repercussions? Seeing as Skylar didn't seem bothered by his disposition, it may have been possible. "Exactly." He sneered in agreement, after Skylar shared her sentiment on a person being unable to build upon their own luck and that it was pretty much decided at birth. "I'm relived that you perfectly understand what's reality." The amethyst-haired boy soon added, feeling equally amused by Skylar's words. Honestly, had he been talking with Maria or Iris, he probably would have lied through his teeth about the subject of luck, just to pacify those two and avoid having them try to convince him otherwise. Unfortunately, that was the price of friendship sometimes.

Just then, Silvano's gaze shifted over to the brunette, Koru, who had happened to be eavesdropping on their conversation. Apparently, she seemed to acknowledge that his sentiment on the matter of luck as true, but then added something silly to her point. What made believing in ones own luck any different? It was still foolishly optimistic. "You're hopeless if you believe in that logic." He intoned back to the girl, narrowing his eyes slightly. He didn't much care that Koru had decided to butt in on his conversation with Skylar, but there wasn't much he could do, other than offer the snide remark he gave.

Returning his attention to the light-haired girl beside him, Silvano continued on with his conversation with the girl, this time uninterrupted. Though, he couldn't help but sense that something seemed 'off' about Skylar. Sure she seemed to agree with his opinions, but at the same time the girl seemed to be always... thinking. If there was something playing on her mind, Silvano couldn't even begin to grasp at what that something was. She wasn't exactly an easy person to read, which was about the only thing he resented about her so far. Everyone else seemed pretty easy to predict. But not her...

After thanking Skyar for the rundown on how the lottery game ran, Silvano didn't at all expect the flicker of a smile that she returned. To him, it seemed genuine, albeit pained; almost as if the girl couldn't afford to let the expression be anything but brief. However, it felt rewarding, despite being curt. "I'm humbled you feel that way." He slowly replied after the girl had explained that anyone with respect and manners deserved the help. It was true. Often times it was also easier to get what you were after, so long as these qualities were present in your mannerisms. It was a concept Silvano was very familiar with.

When the subject had shifted to their long-overdue introductions, Silvano couldn't help but find Skylar's reply to his compliment odd. She seemed rather disinterested in confirming that her family was dignified. It was as if her tone had suddenly become even more indifferent as well. Was there something that she regretted? "I see..." Silvano quietly mused. "I can imagine your parents are quite revered... even though your tone seems to suggest otherwise..." He looked at her curiously. Although he didn't outright ask, he wondered if Skylar would open-up to him a little and maybe add something more about her family after he had indirectly asked. Truthfully, she had no reason to, especially since it seemed like the subject wasn't something she was too fond of -- besides the fact that they hardly knew each other. Lightly shaking his head, Silvano proceeded to introduced himself and was pleased that Skylar agreed to use his last name, much like everyone else did. "Thanks. I appreciate it, Skylar." He nodded back to her, before deciding to explain himself a little more. To him, it almost seemed like she was slightly incredulous about his choice. But who could blame her if she was? "It's not that I don't like others using my first name. It's more that I prefer that privilege to be reserved for close friends. Otherwise... it feels wrong or insincere." He paused a moment, thinking more carefully on just why he was so adamant about it. "I guess it's mostly what my parents want me to think." Truthfully, it was just another custom he inexplicably followed out of respect for his parents and not knowing anything different. Upon coming to Ordell, he admittedly did find it strange that every other male student he encountered went by their first names instead of their surname. Perhaps that was just mild culture shock for him. Irregardless, it was a pleasure, nonetheless, to properly introduce himself to his fellow classmate. Correcting his posture after giving a slight bow, Silvano found it oddly quaint when Skylar proceeded to offer a curtsy in return. It was this simple gesture that not only earned the girl even more respect from the boy in front of her, but also made the Salamence realize that perhaps she was from an upper-class family as well. If that were the case, maybe she too understood what it was like to be cast aside to a bunch of tutors in lieu of a normal childhood -- and to be forced into whatever destiny was pre-planed for you.

Suddenly a commotion stole both his and Skylar's attention when some student happened to score the top prize; a Platinum set. Unfortunately, that student happened to be Koru, and it was admittedly quite astonishing that she managed to beat the stacked odds. After reluctantly congratulating Koru, he felt somewhat irritated by the wealth of cheerfulness she was showing as she proceeded to give the spectacle-wearing brunette beside her a big hug before letting go and rushing up to Skylar to do the same. What the heck? Silvano's eyes widened with mock surprise at the sight he was witnessing. Were Skylar and Koru friends?? Given the way Skylar had first spoken to their girl upon her arrival to the lottery event, it didn't seem likely. Although, Silvano wouldn't remain confused for long as Skylar quickly threaten the other to let go -- all while looking pissed as hell. Seeing as the two girls weren't even remotely friends, Koru's overt embrace was not only awkward, but also extraordinarily disrespectful. Just what was Koru thinking?

Before Silvano could even think to say anything, he watched in silence as Koru let go of Skylar before withering to the ground in a super apologetic and yet pitiful display. She was practical groveling at Skylar's feel as she apologized profusely. Too bad for Koru, Skylar wasn't having any of it. Silvano folded his arms as he listened to her scold Koru for improperly apologizing -- even calling the girl a moron, which was fitting in Silvano's eyes. Interestingly enough, Skylar wasn't finished. Apparently she had no intentions on becoming the other girl's friend. However, what was more interesting, was that she clearly stated that she had no plans to become close with anyone. Did that mean he, too, was included? From the sounds of it, Skylar seemed to believe that everyone had an ulterior motive. It would explain why she seemed to be watching him closely during their conversation and appeared to have something on her mind. Perhaps she had been trying to work out his angle? If so, maybe she might have realized that the only thing he wanted from her was an explanation on game rules. Regardless, Skylar's cynical words made him wonder if Koru really was trying to gain something from her. Though, Koru seemed to vehemently protest otherwise. To her, friendship wasn't a game and was apparently an impossible thing to gain from Skylar. Koru really should have known better. Forming a friendship wasn't exactly something that could be forced onto others, nor could it happen with just anyone. Depending upon the personalities, some friendships were just impossible and would never take shape. That was likely true for Skylar and Koru who seemed to have completely opposite and polarizing traits. In Silvano's mind, he wondered if Koru must have realized this. However, as Koru soon gave up talking to Skylar, a dark-hair male seemed to steal her attention. It then seemed Koru wouldn't be hanging around much longer as she soon headed off, looking completely distraught, without much words.

Turning his attention back to Skylar, Silvano offered her a halfhearted shrug. "I know it's none of my business, but I wouldn't let Koru's disrespectful actions get to you." He told his fellow Salamence in a monotone voice. "She likely doesn't understand what she's doing wrong -- which is a pity. However, I'd hazard a guess that you're not far from the truth." His relaxed expression suddenly grew darker. "That girl is after something from you... and I think I know what it is." Falling silent, Silvano wasn't sure if it was something Skylar would have been willing to discuss with him, especially since her problems with Koru really wasn't any of his business. However, he couldn't deny that he found SKylar to be an intriguing person, and possibly someone he wanted to get to know better, if given the chance. If his suspicions were correct, he had a lot more in common with her then they realized.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Enduring slightly damp clothes
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Placid
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white (pink-ish and soaked) flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 18
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:36 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar waited, her arms still crossed as Koru stated that she did apologize, however, groveling wasn't much of an apology. It seemed like all Koru did was say she was sorry, did she even mean it? Skylar's heard people say sorry before, and she was stupid to believe them. Now she knew better, people were never truly sorry about anything. In the end 'i'm sorry' is just a phrase of empty words and meanings. Did this girl honestly think she was stupid? There was no way Skylar would believe someone like Koru when they threw that phrase around like candy. It really annoyed her to no end that she even thought Skylar would accept such a weak excuse to get her to even forgive her rude gestures. Then Koru went on to talk about how the only game she was playing was the raffle, and again Skylar had to laugh. What kind of excuse was that? No way Skylar would believe that bull. Skylar gave her a cold look "oh but I do think you know exactly what game I'm talking about" she replied. Skylar thought Koru would explode like last time, and this time Skylar was ready to jump at her if she did. However, it seemed that the girl went on to talk about how they didn't have to be friends, and that she did want them to at least respect each other. She's talking about respect now? Skylar was willing to give anyone respect sure, but the needed to earn it. She didn't just throw it around.

She narrowed her eyes as she went on to state that friends would be nice, but she's known that becoming friends with her was pretty much impossible. Skylar nodded, yes she didn't need friends. Friends was just another word for backstabber. Koru then went on about how she couldn't stand how Skylar could carelessly call friendship a game, and that it wasn't a game. It was something that brought things together, what else she was saying didn't come out of her mouth. Koru seemed almost distracted, and pissed Skylar off. She flaunts on about friendship and respect when she's not even giving Skylar her full attention when they're in the middle of talking to each other! How rude! She laughed, Koru was more naive than she thought "not a game? That's rich coming from you! People may be all bubbly and happy and tell you that they're there for you and they'll always be on your side. You want to know something Koru? Friendship destroys people, it rips them apart from the inside out and makes you so weak that people start to pity you. Friends are backstabbers who only care about what they can gain from being close to you, and once they get what they want from you they toss you aside like you're some sort of broken doll. So you want to know my opinion on friendships? They can burn for all I care, I won't make the same mistakes again and you can't tell me otherwise... and don't even think about lecturing me on friendship I know all about how this so called friendship works and it destroyed me" she snapped angrily.

That's when Koru seemed to break down, and mutter something about how they saw it. What on earth was she sputtering about? Then all of a sudden Koru just up and walked away. She didn't bother looking after her, after all it was only a matter of time before Koru too was destroy from friendship. Yes, Skylar was better of on her own and so was Koru she'd see that Skylar was just giving her tough love. Besides it was the reality they were in right now, Koru would just have to accept that just as she herself did. Just as she thought she'd get some peace and quite another voice popped up asking her what Koru did to make her hate her, and that Koru wasn't a bad person. Skylar grumbled "Excuse you, but it's rude to eavesdrop on peoples conversation and then think you even have the right to comment on it" she said glaring at the new girl. Did no one give people their privacy any more? She rolled her eyes "butt out, I don't talk to disrespectful people. It's none of your business anyways so buzz off" she said coldly.

Her once neutral mood had turned completely sour now. The only person here who Skylar thought she could even tolerate was Silvano, and that was only because he wasn't annoying her yet. He seemed to at least understand where she was coming from. Sure she wasn't planning to be friends with him, but that didn't mean she couldn't respect him. When Silvano mentioned her parents she just shrugged. She wasn't in the mood to talk about her parents, not that she'd ever tell anyone about them. It was a sore subject for her anyways. It was then that Silvano went on to state that it wasn't like he didn't like people using his first name, he wanted that to be a privilege. Skylar nodded in understanding "As it should be, I agree with you... some people just don't seem to get it though, so i'm rather lax about it" she said. For her it wasn't a big deal, a bigger deal to her was calling her by some nickname. No one was allowed to give her a nickname unless Skylar really trusted you, and that was probably never going to happen for anyone.

When he stated that it was mostly to do with what his parents wanted him to think, her eyes darkened "I know that all too well" she muttered. Her parents did the same with her, and wanted so much out of her. It was stupid, and she refused to do as they told her unless Skylar thought it was necessary. It was the reason she came to this school without her parents permission in the first place. Heck her parents didn't even know she was here in the first place. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Silvano stated that she shouldn't take Koru's disrespectful actions get to her. Skylar knew that much "true, but it gets annoying when it keeps happening" she said, sighing. Skylar looked at him dully "she might not understand what she's doing wrong, but that doesn't excuse her actions. What's worse is she throws out apologizes like their candy, so annoying!" she added.

When Silvano went on to state that Skylar wasn't far from the truth, and that Koru was after something Skylar's attention sharpened. Were Koru and Silvano perhaps friends? It didn't seem like it. She listened as he went on to state that he thought he knew what it was that she wanted from him. She was interested, but she was also cautious of Silvano. If he was anything like Skylar, he could be very clever with his words. He could draw her in, and just like that she could fall prey. She turned towards him, her brow raised "oh, would you also care to share what you want from me? I wasn't born yesterday, I know you're not the type to just talk to someone for no reason at least that's what it seems like to me... no you wouldn't waste your time, but here you are. Were you simply here for instructions about the game, or for something else I wonder" she said softly, her eyes studying him.

She waited for him to respond, when she felt her pokegear buzz at her. She looked down at the message and noticed it was from Alana. She pursed her lips as the girl asked her if she wanted to meet with her and talk more about the club details. Well it certainly beat staying around here in this annoying atmosphere. She sighed, her eyes moving back to Silvano "I'm afraid that club business calls, so I'll have to take my leave now. You're welcome to come or not, but know that I'll be disguising club details with another member so I won't be able to converse more about myself I apologize" she said the last bit sarcastically, before shrugging. It was only polite to invite him since Silvano at least showed her some respect. With that she waved lazily before adding "just don't think that we're friends or anything, I respect you that's all" she said, walking away. Whether he followed her or not was up to him.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hitsukei

Prairiefox

shinesnowillusion

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing:
Feeling: calm but firmly opinionated
Company: Elijah Ava Rey and lottery attendees.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:7
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Experience:0
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

Marcus liked to think he was good at keeping things under control. He always knew how to keep his cousins-and parents from fighting or confronting each other at a time when it would result in them fighting. He had it down to a science, and had a pretty good success ratio.
Apparently if he had grown up with either Eli or Ray, that wouldn't have been the case. He had been doing okay at first, managed to change subjects with Ava but then Elijah had come and blurted everything out. He had hoped to maybe get Elijah's mind away from the Koru thing by pointing out Evelyn was here and waving her over.
"Hey look Evelyn's here"
It was after that that two things happened at once, first he heard Ray say something and turned around to see Koru just as she was leaving.
Aww shoot, did she hear me?
He hadn't meant to be harsh but after a whole trip of having to dodge the girl for most of his trip instead of getting to play the games, or see his friends, or talk to his brother (and on the miracle he did talk to his brother the elder Bennett just shooed him away)....well he supposed he just wished she would stop trying.- He felt especially bad after what Skylar had said, Holy Moses that girl was a bit-ca...yeah a bitca that's what Marcus was thinking. Just where did she get off treating Koru like that? He knew they were all going to be surly teenagers someday but was she trying to be patient zero? And what really made it worse was how she treated others..cause you could be miserable all you wanted by yourself but taking it out on others? Making them miserable too so you could feel better about yourself? Nope, not accepted in Marcus' book, no matter what excuse Skylar may have for it.
"Aww hell"
Guilt ate away at him, he was a second away from chasing after Koru and squaring things with her, apologizing even.
Then Ray took off and Marcus let out a word he was sure would have had his mother swating him with a spoon and his older cousins chuckling with admiration.
"..I'll see you guys later" he said before taking after the Charizard Student "Eli, tell Eve I'm sorry if she comes this way. I called her but tell her somethin came up"
With that he was gone, weaving around the people in the attraction with the expertise having an incredibly big family (and even bigger family reunions) could grant him, he made sure to keep Ray in his sights.
Now what was happening?!

-Exit-

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)
        ↦ Tickets 10-7(used in the lottery) =3 +6 (given as off the announcement) = 9

User Image

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:19 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Outside Lamia District Stadium, Lotto booth : Hoppu, Jung-Su and C : xxx

Tera watched intently as the boy who she now knew as Jung-Su struggle to get his words out. When he finished speaking he winced, seemed to shrink into himself? His mannerisms, much like Marco's, for some odd reason reminded her of her sister's. What were the chances of that? "Ohhh cool names!" She had never heard a name like that before. She wondered where he was from, but she had to do something first! "This one on top of ma head is Hoppu." She said as she pointed at her Natu who happily cooed when his name was called. "I have Flare too, but she kinda pooped right now so she in her ball. It's nice ta meet ya both, Jung and C!" She answered with an unwavering smile. "So-" She started until she heard some beeping sound coming from her PokeGear. "Ah sorry! Gimme a min!" She felt bad about suddenly checking the device, knowing that he was a shy type, but it might've been an emergency for all she knew!

Some meticulous fiddling with her PokeGear and button mashing later and the determined girl finally, somehow, managed to figure it out. She didn't receive very many texts, so it took her a while to remember how to get to the application. "Ahhh! There ya go! Duuude!" She said triumphantly as she read the text. A smile flashed on her features when she read who it was from. It felt like such a long time since she last saw Marcus and talked to the guy, even though it had only been a day or two since they last met! But it was nice hearing from him again! Eager fingers to the device's keyboard, the technologically inept Tera slowly began typing up a response.

Marcus! Duude! I'm at a raffle booth thingyy outside of the stadium! There're so many prizes here! *^*
                                                            How 'bout chu? You should totes come if yer not busy

Little did she know that the Kingdra boy would be busy.

"Sorry 'bout that! Not too good with tech, haha!" She said, facing Jung-Su, even adding an awkward laugh to mask her embarrassment. But back to what she wanted to ask before she forgets! "So where ya from? I've never seen a Pokemon like yours before! Oh I'm from Verdanturf b.t.ws!" Just as she finished her sentences did she win a few of the grand prizes! The girl was elated! Sure she had won some small prizes just a few moments ago, but she didn't think she'd be so luck as to win a big one! And of course not knowing that berries had a special effect on Pokemon, she chose a bunch of random ones that caught her eye. Thinking that the prizes were hard to hold n her own, she thought of giving some away. After all, she just played for the fun of the game and not for the prizes themselves.

[[Pfft I have crappy timing... Sorry for the wait >.<]]
                                                        [[Just realized the broken quotes sorry!]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 5║User ImageDarumaka Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Kingdra Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║6 LottoTickets║

A Voided Bear

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:04 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Little did Ava know the whirlwind of drama that she was now caught up in. In the mix of Marcus and Ray talking, as well as the new boy coming in, Ava wasn't able to get a single word in! By what she cold gather, Koru challenged Marcus to a battle so she could talk to Ray. Though they never fought, one boy claimed that she thought Ray hated her and that he had to talk to her. But Marcus said it wasn't fair to Ray. But the boys wouldn't even try talking to her, so they called her insane and ignored her or something.

As Ray ran off to who knows where, Ava looked to Eli and Marcus. From what little she knew, Ava put the blame on the two people before her: Marcus and the other boy. "Look what you two did! Do you think yelling about this problem is going to do anything?" Marcus was quick to run off in Ray's direction. "Hey, wait! I'm not done--" Ava didn't even finish that sentence. Marcus had ran off with little to no warning. Ava let out a large sigh. She was only three minutes into this drama and the whole thing honestly seemed really stupid. Why get worked up over something this small? She looked back to the other boy, half expecting him to just walk away as well. Seemed like everyone else was fine with doing so. "All of this... is just because you idiots won't even try talking to someone?" Ava couldn't help but glare at the boy. This just seemed to easy to resolve! Yeah, the boy had at least talked to her friend or something, but he had to be cornered to do it! "Whatever. If you three are going to drag this out, at least keep the rest of us out of it." The day had turned sour and it was totally their faults. Before yet another person could walk away from her, Ava walked away from the boy. Nobody else was going to just leave her standing there like an idiot.

[Exit to Somewhere, not sure yet]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image (x1) // User Image (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:25 am
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

Feelings/Thoughts:
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Makoto frowned at Skylar's comment. She was right there when the whole thing went into play and well she grew up with Koru and was one of her friends. Why couldn't she even stand up for her? Makoto rolled her eyes and waved off the conversation. She then went to a different part of the area to play the rest of her tickets to get them out of the way. Inari watched the Flygon plush for her and tried to make her trainer feel a bit better. After the two loses, she left, and went to find Koru.

Exit.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image || User Image x1

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:44 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Yamask... Elijah
                                            Wearing : Casual Sweater and Jeans

It was then that Evelyn blinked in surprise… “I won something…” She thought as she got a blue ball giving her a Salamence Plushie. It was kind of cute. She supposed putting it on her bed wouldn’t hurt. Taking the plush she decided to try again. Seeing as she had told Yamask she’d stop when she lost. Getting yet another blue ball for a Salamence Plushie she got a free re-try. Evelyn went for the re-try and came up with nothing. Her gears began to turn at that point. “Do re-tries count?” She asked Yamask. The ghost type gave what looked like a shrug before Evelyn’s attention was pulled elsewhere.

Spotting Marcus out of the corner of her eyes, Evelyn waved back. Walking towards them she watched as Marcus ran after Ray and Ava after Koru… What was going on? Elijah was left by himself so Evelyn couldn’t see why she wouldn’t stop to say hi. “What just happened?” She asked curiously. Having just gotten there after the blow out (if that’s what it really was), Evelyn had no clue. However she was sure Elijah wouldn’t mind her asking. “Anyways, perhaps you can help me. I said I’d try this lotto thing out and if I won I’d keeping go and if I lose I’ll stop. You think getting nothing during a re-try attempt counts as a loss?” Evelyn asked curiously. Hey if she couldn’t make up her mind maybe he could.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 242
                                            OOC : - - -

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                            ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Skylar Koru and Mokoto

Listening carefully as Skylar harangued Koru on her thoughts about friendship. It seemed in Skylar's mind was set on the belief that friends were only out for personal gains and that it only destroyed people in the end. Silvano had never once considered that fact, but she may not have been too far from the truth. Typically, he himself only befriended those he could gain something from and didn't really think about the repercussions when that person would eventually become useless to him. However, he did have some still existing friends that had become something more than a benefit and had become a pleasure to be around. Regardless, he guessed Skylar might have come across someone with similar ill intentions and had been wounded by that person's betrayal. It had to be the case, as the vexed girl had told Koru that she wouldn't make the same mistake twice and that she had been destroyed by such a thing as friendship. Hearing these words inexplicably made Silvano feel sorry for her and only made him even more curious about her past. He understood that it wasn't his business to pry, but Skylar was quickly becoming an interest of his and he sort of wanted to understand to full reason behind that aloof and cynical demeanor of hers. He sort of wondered if he could understand her situation and perhaps offer her a chance at true guileless friendship with him. It was probably a long-shot, and would certainly take time, but as it stood what did he have to lose? With so many others upset with him, maybe getting to know Skylar a little better would be a good thing.

As the scene before him began to calm down, Silvano couldn't help but wonder if he could help to quell some of Skylar's frustrations towards those around her. So he attempted to continue their eairly conversation. He swiftly noted that she didn't seem at all too interested in talking about her parents, so Silvano let the subject drop. He was at least grateful that she did seem understanding of his wish for only those who were close to him to have the privilege of calling him Antonio. Even being being given a nickname was something a person had to earn. "I'm glad you agree. Some people really don't get it and can be quite rude." He nodded before going on about it being a things that his parents expected of him. Skylar seemed especially understanding of this, having replied that she knew that one all too well. To Silvano, it was another small tip-off that she must have also come from a family with high expectations. It wasn't an easy thing to live with. Thinking more on it, Silvano realized that his father would be livid if he found out his studies were abandoned in favor of coming to school that taught childish dreams in addition to learning about Pokemon. Inwardly, he hoped his father would remain too busy to notice.

Deciding to change the subject, Silvano decided to state the obvious by telling Skylar not to let Koru's antics bother her. Interesting enough, this wasn't something new as his fellow Salamence had stated that got annoyed that it kept happening. Honestly, he couldn't blame her. Some people could really be persistent. "I can't believe she keeps bothering you like this." Silvano lightly shook his head in mock disbelief. "Seems like she desperately wants to be your friend for some reason." He added before nodding in agreement when Skylar stated that Koru's ignorance was no excuse. "There's nothing worse than an insincere apology. If she really wanted to prove that she was sorry to you, she should respect your wishes and leave you alone." Silvano explained, feeling that it wasn't right of Koru to keep tossing apologies all over the place. Again, he couldn't help but wonder why Koru wanted to be friends with Skylar when the two seemed like total opposites. Though, perhaps after getting an earful of the other's candid words, Skylar's message on friendship might have actually sunk it, seeing as Koru didn't stick around long to argue. Regardless, Silvano hardly felt any sympathy for the girl and didn't exactly plan on doing Koru any favors by telling Skylar that she was after something. It was, after all, what Skylar was probably hoping to hear and have confirmed for her. When Skylar turned to look at him, with a brow raised, he expected her to ask about what it was that he thought Koru was after, but then Skylar surprised him -- caught him off guard by instead asking him what he was after. Looking back at Skylar, an incredulous look spread across his features. Given the speech she had just gave to Koru, it would make sense that she'd be leery of him as well. "I see... so you think I'm after something from you as well. How trite." He told her rather non-chalantly, shaking his as if he was in disbelief. He could feel her eyes studying him. "If you want to know the truth; I'll tell you. I've nothing to hide." He folded his arms before leveling his gaze with hers. "Like you said, I only wanted to know about the rules of this event. That was all I had planned and I was going to take my leave. However... upon getting a chance to talk with you, I happen to think you're an interesting person since we seem to share similar opinions -- I'm sure you'd agree." He then explained, his tone shifting to a little more serious one. "I may not have anything more to gain, but I've been enjoying our conversation, that is until we were interrupted by Koru..." Falling silent, Silvano stared back Skylar, curious about what her body language would tell him. He had no idea if she'd believe his words; he really didn't have any proof to offer, but hoped that she'd realize the credibility behind them.

As he had given her his thoughts, it seemed that Skylar had received a text of some sort as a soft buzz had stole her attention as she was soon looking down at her PokeGEAR. Apparently, she had some kind of club business to attend to. Wait, did this mean Skylar was involved in a club? How interesting. Silvano looked back at the girl curiously as she explained the situation before adding that he was welcome to tag alone. That was unexpected. He took it that she probably didn't feel annoyed by him and was willing to let him fallow her if he wanted. Thinking on the invite, he really had nothing better to do at this time. Maybe tagging along would introduced him to what kind of culb she was involved with. It could have been interesting for all he knew. "I understand. It sounds like you're busy. However, I wouldn't mind coming with you, if that's alright. I'd be interested to see what sort of club you're involved with." He gave a thin smile back to her. "I also understand that any further discussions will only involve club related affairs. I'm fine with that." He added before giving a nod, confirming that he understood what she was getting at. Though, before starting off, she added one last interesting set of words. Apparently, she wanted him to know that they weren't friends or anything, and that she only respected. Once again, Silvano grinned and nodded back to her. "Of course. The feeling's mutual." He soon replied as he watched her begin to take off. "I just want you to know that you have my respect as well." He then added before turning to look back at the now thinning out event. He didn't exactly want to leave empty handed, so he had decided to grab a few tickets and play three of them before proceeding to catch back up to Skylar. As he did, he stuffed the Salamence Flygon plushies into his bag along with some berries. As luck would have it, he too had won a Platinum like Skylar had, proving that one didn't have to believe in their own luck to be good at it. Fate was just happened to be fickle.

[ Exit with Skylar to wherever]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Enduring slightly damp clothes
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Placid
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white (pink-ish and soaked) flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : Not enough time to proof read, ugh...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 18
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: omg Fong xD

"I dunno, I just keep getting nothing." Kirsi held up her measly seven tickets she had left, looking over them to Xiatan's plushies. Getting increasingly grumpy, Kirsi kept giving over tickets until, three later, she finally won something. But at that point she was a super sourpuss and didn't appreciate it at all, especially since the venusaur seemed to know what her earlier thoughts about it were. It's just mocking me, she grumbled in her mind. Kirsi sighed, hoping Koru wouldn't think she was one-upping her gift of the Ivysaur plush. She did really like it, now she held it in her arms.

"Yeah! I can try calling her. Just...gimmie a sec..." Kirsi mumbled, trying to stuff her plushies in her bag. Then she pulled out her phone. Before she could call, Xiatan's mienfoo ran up. Kirsi wished Chance had a way to hold stuff like that, but all he could do was hold stuff in his mouth. "Your lucky you got your house's pokemon," she said, a little bit of her disappointed creeping into her voice. Kirsi squeezed the venusaur, feeling bad for being upset. She didn't want to ruin Xiatan's fun.

The phone in Kirsi's hand lit up, buzzing with a message. "Koru?" Kirsi lifted the phone, but instead it was a message that she was needed at the stadium. Apparently she was supposed to go back and battle for third place. Kirsi's stomach sank. She had to go back? She already lost, why couldn't they leave her alone. "Hey, um, Xiatan, I have to go. I gotta battle." Kirsi wished she was still holding one of the plushies so she could hug it. "If you find Koru, could you say hi for me? See you later Xia, Fong." With that, Kirsi headed for the stadium, taking the long way around to avoid as many other students as possible on her way their.

[ Exit to Stadium ]

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 500/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
    ↦ Cheri Berry
    ↦ Persim Berry x2
    ↦ Chesto Berry x2
    ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Charizard Plushie
    User Image x Venusaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Xiatian Li
Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:19 am
User ImageUser Image
The mental self-beating was taking a toll on young Jung-Su. A Hand clasped at his chest while the other meekly turning the handle for the raffle, he thought his actions weren't of the norm and that he'd be berated and made fun of for it. Not that he had any experience dealing with youths his age to support this negativity; having spent most of his time in and out of hospitals to actually have a normal school life he wasn't too keen on social norms. Still despite this the lad continued on this baseless negative path before being shaken out of it by Tera's response. Her voice had a knack of pulling him out of such thoughts, so far anyway. Two time out of two was consistent enough for him to think so. The lad's chocolate orbs widened when the first thing he heard was a compliment and not the ridicule he was expecting. But what astonished him most was what she had called him. Jung. It had been some time since he was last called that. A name that his father usually called him. As the memories of his father resurfaced his vision blurred as tears filled his eyes threatening to spill. With all the fast paced moving and getting used to his new environment, it only hit the lad now how much he missed home. Chance smiled upon him as the girl had to take care of something involving her Pokegear giving the lad time to turn away from her to hide his current state but not ceasing his hand movement on the raffle participation. Yet another weird thing for him to do! While Tera was preoccupied he managed to calm himself down with the help of C's head pats.

Unfortunately for him, she had finished her business before the tear stained faced Jung-Su could clean his face properly. His Chingling lightly tugged at his dreadlocks to warn him of the girl's return. It was simply a matter of time before she noticed. When she finished speaking of her struggle with technology and asking where he was from, the lad still didn't face her out of fear and embarrassment of his own. Once again chance smiled upon him and the girl as they have won large prizes from the raffle. Perhaps we was also lucky enough that the girl didn't notice his tears. He anxiously wondered if he was going to use all of it in this one day. "And we have some winners! Choose your prizes!" Keeping his head lowered so as not for the person at the booth not Tera and Hoppu to notice his facial situation, Jung-Su had claimed the many plush toys he had won and had meticulously chosen berries with that had the ability to cure status effects to his knowledge. In his concentration to remember which berries had what effects and piecing together what Pokemon the plushs were, Jung-Su had forgotten that he had yet to clean himself up and began to speak to the girl anyway! "C-C-Congratulations..." His voice cracked and body shaking, he fought to continue speaking. He found it interesting that the girl didn't know C's species due to the Pokemon being native to her region. "I-I... I-I'm from-m-m E-Ecru-ruteak C-City. C's-s-s from Hoenn-n-n... He... C-Came with Mom..." Barely able to get the words out due to every fiber in his being telling him to run away out of fear, the lad somehow managed earning him another pat from his Pokemon.

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: What's in the image; a baggy white hoodie, a black t-shirt, a dog tag with his name on it, olive cargo 3/4th pants, and black converse shoes』
LOCATION: Outside Lamia District Stadium, Lotto Area』『COMPANY: C, Hoppu and Tera 』
OOC: ...』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 0x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

X Kaos X

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:56 am
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
User Image
User Image
✖Attire:Second outfit with yellow T-shirt
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound

OOC:_______

Despite pessimistic comment coming from the salamence girl, Xiatian remained positive for her. She noticed there were seven tickets left in the girl’s hand which meant there were seven more tries to play the game and to win some prizes before the day ended. Seven tries. That’s plenty of chances for a person to manage winning atleast one or two prizes, if you asked her. Who know, if today’s luck would have it, Kirsi might hit a jackpot! Xiatian stayed right beside the girl, being there to support her and to see the end result as Kirsi proceeded to give the machine one more spin. At first, Kirsi appeared to be right about winning nothing, but on her third try, she finally won a prize! And it was no ordinary prize, but one of the top prizes!

“See? You did it!” Xiatian sent a smile to her way but Kirsi didn’t return it with her own. Actually she appeared to be not satisfied with the prize. Shouldn’t she be happy with her achievement? Then again, Xiatian realized that the number of winning was outweighed by the number of losses and it must be so disheartening for the Salamence girl to get into celebrating mood or else her reaction would be anything but sighing in discontent. Her guess appeared to be true when she sensed disappointment in Kirsi’s tone as she said, “Your lucky you got your house's pokemon,"

Lucky, she said. Perhaps that was true, Xiatian mentally agreed, that at the time she made her first spin, luck was on her side as she won a platinum ball. However, on her second to the last spin, she also won nothing just like the girl before her. And that certainly meant something. “One more try!” Xiatian said with determination in her tone. “Don’t give up! You still got three chances left. Do it for Salamence.” For the plushie, she meant. Not the house, but guess it didn’t really matter since their conversation was soon interrupted by buzzing of the other girl’s pokegear. Hope rose up within her when she heard Koru’s name slipped out of Kirsi’s mouth. Maybe it was Koru contacting them!

“Mien, mien!” Fong called out again, grabbing her trainer’s attention. “What’s it, Fong?” Xiatian kneeled down to be on the same eye-level as her partner, tilting her head slightly to one side in curiosity. Man, Fong was unusually demanding today. Most of the time, she wouldn’t intervene in conversation between her and others unless she didn’t like what she heard—usually anything related to herself. “You need to tell me something?”

“Mien, mien.” Such a firm tone! Xiatian took it as a yes.

“Something important?”

“Mien, mien.”

“Something urgent?” Fong opened her mouth, ready to give the same response, but suddenly had a thoughtful look.

“Mien.” Well, that’s a no. Maybe whatever Fong was trying to say could wait? At the moment, she didn’t want to leave Kirsi alone and they had to go on a search for Koru after the game. Xiatian was about to tell her partner her thoughts when Kirsi called her name, saying that she had a battle coming up. Xiatian stood up, understanding look on her face. “Oh, okay. No worry! Will do! Give it your best, Kirsi! Don’t give up!” She waved a goodbye as the back of the Salamence girl disappeared into distance.

“Oh well. It’s me and you again.”
Xiatian looked down at Fong. “Let’s get to that important matter you tell me.” Without waiting any further, Fong went down on four legs and suddenly leaped off to a direction opposite to the stadium, running out of the crowd and into another pathway leading to somewhere.

“Hey! Wait for me!”

[[Exit to marketplace]]

((Result: 11 August))

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:27 am
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION = The Pokemon Lottery Game

___WITH = Tatiana (always)

___MOOD = Getting Excited

___ACTIONS = Playing!

___CLOTHING = School Uniform

The atmosphere of the area was full of life. Faintly, if one listened hard enough, one could hear the sounds of the fights, but Josh wasn't interested. Sure, he would have loved to give it a try, but he wasn't upset he was missing it.

He walked up to the booth, waiting his turn and was handed ten tickets. He folded them over several times and tucked them into the inner pocket of his blazer, leaving one out for immediate use.

Stepping up to the wooden machine, he slid the ticket in and spun the device, the balls clinking as they bounced around. One slid out the exit, and Josh eagerly scooped it up, checking it against the prize board. Despite not being terribly interested in the prizes (What did one use a berry for, he knew pokemon ate them, but it seemed an odd treat for something like a Tyrunt.)

"Ugh, nothing." He said to no one in particular. He looked around, trying to see if he recognized anyone. Maybe he could figure out if he kept the thing or turned it in. With a smile, he mused that Tatiana would probably eat it anyways. She wasn't exactly picky.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 10
Strong Jaw - Naughty
Tackle
Tail Whip
Roar*
Stomp*

Items

Rare Candy x5
Pokeballs x1 (Great)
Tickets x10(-1)

Rolled 216 (I don't know how to link post) No prize

Xaven the Raven

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi vaguely wanted to hide her bad mood so people wouldn't judge her. She was sure if someone saw her frowning but then found out she had one they would think she was rude or ungrateful. Those thoughts just made her feel worse, especially when she thought about what Koru would say. She didn't want her friend seeing her like this. And Xia, who was so lucky and would probably just try to cheer Kirsi up... hopefully Xia had found Koru and they were somewhere else so Kirsi didn't have to see them.

Kirsi wanted to use her last tickets quickly, and then she planned to go find somewhere away from the stadium where she could let Chance out. She thought that maybe she was supposed to stick around for some sort of ending ceremony, and she was sort of hoping that she could leave early and pretend she hadn't even thought it might happen.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 10
      Nature: Jolly
      Ability: Intimidate
      Experience: 500/1000
      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    P O K E B A L L S :
      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
      ↦ Cheri Berry
      ↦ Persim Berry x2
      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
      User Image x Soothe Bell