Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia District Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:28 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Koru was a lot kinder than Nirav had thought. Not just incredibly loud and talkative. She helped him find a place where Raja could get healed up from after the battle, asking around for help a lot more concisely than Nirav would've been able to. Once Raja was handed off to the nurses, Koru talked a bit about the battle. Like Nirav, it was also her second battle - assuming battle class counted, which to Nirav, it totally did. Koru lost the first battle really badly, but was happy to win now. "It-It's ok. I, um, I, uh, think he'll be ok." He felt better about the situation now that Raja was in good hands. As she laughed a bit, Nirav couldn't help in doing the same, just a little. He shook her hand as she offered it. She hoped to battle again, and honestly, Nirav kind of hoped so too. He smiled and nodded to her. "Ok. Uh, good luck, K-Koru!" he called out as she walked away. Nobody seemed to be bothered by the slight increase in the volume of his voice, considering everyone else was shouting at one screen or another. That was good.

Koru and Nirav went in the same direction, both wanting to look out for people they knew. He was able to catch the tail end of Cyril's fight, watching him lose to one of Koru's friends, the one with a pokemon that Nirav didn't recognize. It was definitely disappointing that Cyril wouldn't be going on; he and Aisha were really cool, no pun intended. Nirav sighed a little, looking over the eliminated names from the first bracket. In the long list of names, the only other ones Nirav recognized were Koru and Jung-Su. Maybe he'd cheer for one of them in the upcoming matches. Wasn't like he really knew anyone else. Nirav exited the viewing area and began walking around. In the rush of getting into the arena, the boy didn't have a lot of time to really look around. He stayed near the health center though, waiting for his name to be called so he could pick up his pokemon when he was healed.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:39 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Cyndaquil/An angry kid with white hair Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Pretty chill yoOOC:Yay new friends kinda XD ◉

Koru's smile grew even bigger seeing Kirsi respond to her from the arena with a wave. Koru brought up both arms and made the letter "O" to signify she did it, but it would be easier if she knew how to make the letter "K", "Way to go girl!" Koru shouted again in cheer. Admist the cheering of the crowd she was glad to know she could make an impact cheering for her. She started to settle down as Kirsi and Cyril left the stadium, but it looked like the kid she stumbled over wasn't keen on her behavior, "Eh?" from that last bit of cheering she didn't hear him call her a scatterbrain,but she was already able to tell he was very displeased. Based on the reaction she kinda got reminded of a tantrum she had when she was 4...She felt herself going into a daze while he continued, but her sloping eyes shot open as he said this was a place for serious competitors and she could learn a lesson from them.

She blushed shaping her mouth into a sharp frown, but she wasn't as mad at him about the competitor thing, it was the other thing,
"HEY! His name is Cyndaquil he is not a whatever!” she crossed her arms as Cyndaquil moved around to the top of her head and he sat, in an effort to look alert instead of timid of the situation, "I'm Koru Frene and I happen to be a competitor here too! In fact I just won my way to the second round!” she suddenly felt like she was trying to bolster herself, causing herself to turn as red as a tomato. She tucked her hands into her jacket pockets and averted her eyes, pouting. She back to the boy and still in a bit of a pout she sighed and continued to say, "I'm...sorry again...what's your name?” This was beginning to feel a little awkward now- all she could think was that soon Kirsi would show up soon and she could stop feeling so embarassed from her bolstering, and clumsiness...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

under the coke sign

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : No one
                                            Wearing : Casual Sweater and Jeans

Evelyn was glad that Tsutarja was alright. When Ichiro congratulated her she knew it had to hurt not winning. “Thanks Ichiro, I promise we’ll do our best.” She told him shaking his hand. Yamask floated alongside Evelyn delighted at his first win. She felt a sense of pride knowing that she didn’t overly beat Ichiro’s Snivy into the ground. It would have been fair to hurt the grass type into submission on his first match. Besides it was Yamask’s first time too. Evelyn was smart not cruel. “Let’s get you fixed up for the next round Yamask.” She said pulling out his pokéball before returning him to it.

Heading out of the arena, Evelyn headed to the healing tent outside the stadium. Handing over Yamask’s pokéball to Nurse Joy she waited patiently for him to be checked out. Luckily he hadn’t been overly hurt during the battle. “Here you are. Your Yamask is as good as new.” Nurse Joy informed Evelyn as she held out Yamask’s pokéball. “Thanks so much Nurse Joy.” She replied taking his pokéball from her. Walking a little ways off, Evelyn released her ghost type friend. “You ready for the next round?” She asked. The ghost Pokémon nodded quietly. So much for him being vocal…

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 250/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 209
                                            OOC : - - -

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:08 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris grinned at the girl as she introduced herself to be Holly. "Hi Holly." Iris greeted the girl. Iris and Holly continued watching the battles as they were finishing up. Iris continued to cheer on everyone that she did. Iris looked back at Holly when she asked if she had already finished her battle. "Yup." Iris said with a big smile. "I actually won mine.." She was proud of herself just as Holly mentioned the word 'Lenny.' 'Lenny? Oh Ling is just fine. I have to go get her healed up but I wanna see the last of the battles."

Iris watched as Marco finished his battle, beating Faye and her purrloin. Then there was Maria winning over Silvano, Eve over Ichiro, Koru and Krisi winning their battles. Seeing these battles really made her swell with joy. By the time the intermission was announced, Iris was out of her seat to get more food and to get Ling ready for the next round. Maybe she could see her friends and see who she would be battling in the next round.

"See ya Holly." Iris said as she waved to the girl. "Cheer for me okay."

Iris walked around to the nearest healing location. Iris was starting to get red in the face when people that had watched the battle would congratulate her for the win. "Thank you..." she said meekly as she handed the nurse her pokemon.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 13->15
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candies

Company: Phoebe
Battle Theme Hopes and Dreams
Mood: Excited
Attire: green top and tan shorts
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Sekaino

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:54 am
User Image

|LocationStadium |WearingTank top and Jeans |MoodRelaxed |

ffffff"Well, at least we can watch the battles together, Ichiro!" Phoebe smiled to her friend comfortingly, it'd honestly be fun to have someone to sit and watch the battles with. She tilted her head in confusion at what he said though, "why did you think I'd advance and not you? I thought you and Tsutarja would do good because of the bond you two have!" Phoebe wished she could of seen his battle to cheer him on more. Hearing him talk about his battled helped as it sounded like he shared Phoebe's feelings about the loss. Thinking about it, Phoebe gave an answer to his statement about the move Haze, "Well it sounds like a dark type move to me. Maybe Tsu will learn it! I think his final evolution or middle one can learn dark type moves." She was silent for a moment again before smiling to him, "If nothing else, for the club we can use Fireball's Smokescreen! It kinda does what you're describing." Fireball's head perked up when he heard his name. He gave a 'Char' and a nod to Ichiro's question. Phoebe was just glad he wasn't too hurt, though the fact Fireball enjoyed the activity helped.

Phoebe's face remained neutral in expression as Ichiro described Silvano. The more she heard, the more angry she felt on the inside. She was beginning to hate people who treated their pokemon badly like that. They were not just toys or things to keep humans from being bored. Pokemon were equal to humans, as they felt emotions just as they did. She wanted to just go find the boy right now and give him a piece of her mind, but didn't want to put Ichiro through that right now. She instead focused on Rosie's noises of joy as she was getting so much attention. She let out an especially happy 'Dew~' as she was shown a new playmate, one with her same body type to boot. Bumping her bud against the Oddish in front of her, she started to run, if you could call it that, away in a game of no hands tag.

Phoebe's mood perked up at the thought of food and she nodded in agreement. "Lead the way, Ichiro," she said as she got Rosie up off the floor. She'd need to carry her around since her legs were still small. Following her friend, they made their way to the food court. There, she saw Silvano sitting alone. At that moment, something clicked in Phoebe's head that would be the perfect way to get back at him for what he said about Ichiro's club and what he did to pokemon. She put Rosie in her bag and went through the small line with Ichiro for food for them and their pokemon. She handed her tray to Ichiro before ordering the largest sized soda cup from one of the places. She filled it up with a soda she had a previous bad experience with when she was little.

With determination and her mind set on her motives, Phoebe approached Silvano from behind. With a simple tilt of her wrist, the soft pink liquid went all over the boy's head and clothes. "Next time you want to say something bad about someone's dream, keep it to yourself! And learn to treat your pokemon better, jerk," she said with a nasty tone before leaving him. She threw the cup away as she tool her tray back from Ichiro and took her seat at the table Fireball had found for them.

OOC: there we go X3 Hitsukei and I had this planned out already, just to let that be known so I don't get a warning for GM-ing XD I'm still with family, hence why my phone had to be used for posting, but I wouldn't of gotten back in time to post on my laptop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:09 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Healing Center by the stadium
                                                  My Outfit... like picture.
                                                  Those near me... none?
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

Cyril knew they had lost from the moment he saw Aisha stopped in her track due to the ember, then the following bite that took Aisha out. That growlithe wasn't even slowed down by all that ice shard. They were simply not doing enough damage to be able to even the odd. He could have called double team for Aisha to position herself by making use of the confusion the illusion caused or powder snow to blind the growlithe for a safe dodge. The problem would be that all of it was useless if they couldn't out speed the growlithe which was the case. All in all, he felt dissatisfied by how this turned out. He had did what they could and in the end, typing determined the result due to Aisha not knowing non-ice type attack. He didn't like how it made as if they were doomed from the start, despite his attempt to deny it. "Type shouldn't have determine the result," Cyril murmured to himself. He still had long way to go.

"Aisha, return," Cyril recalled his unconscious snorunt. Thank you. He silently spoke in his mind, before he clipped the pokeball back into his belt. "Good battle," he echoed in response to Kirsi's word. It sounded hollow to his ears. It wasn't good at all, not good enough when he had let typing decide the battle. But . . . somewhere deep inside him rebuked him that he was making excuse for his lost. What is he doing? one lost shouldn't have bother him like this. He tried to shook the thought away. It was a tournament that he entered simply for a chance to battle and nothing more. It shouldn't have make him so vexed of losing to Kirsi (of all people).

Cyril had walked all the way out while his mind was drifting. He almost passed the nurse joy if she didn't asked him whether he wanted to heal pokemon or not. To which, Cyril fumbled for Aisha's pokeball to hand to the nurse. "yes - ah, I mean, I would like to heal her," he stumbled with his words as he was unprepared to answer. Once that was taken care of, he slumped to the bench nearby while he waited for the nurse to finish. All of his composure from the arena appeared to have left him when he exited the place.

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: 0
User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

under the coke sign

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:30 pm
I wanna be the very best...

User Image

╔════════════════╗

All Avery could watch is her face turn as red as a human face could get, he got some slight amusement watching her explode. He had not know the pokemon standing our her shoulder and was anxious to add to his collection. He stared at the pokemon briefly saying to himself "Why couldn't I have a pokemon like that...". He snapped back into focus as she announced that not only was a competitor, but advancing to the second match. Avery felt foolish from his previous statements, but couldn't think of a way out without admitting that he was wrong. This was cardinal sin as far as Avery's personality was concerned and it was unacceptable.

While trying to put together some type of response he again realized that she was still talking to him, even apologizing and asking who he was. He really couldn't process such a turn around, that person could forgive so quickly and reach out to him. Sputtering "I had arrived late to the match...you just seemed so um all over the place, I had no idea." This was as close to Avery was going to come to an apology. Now his face began to grow red with embarrassment. Quickly jumping to her comment he said "Oh I'm Avery White, I'm a first year student at the academy, I'm doing pretty well so far, but I haven't seen you, I guess your one as well?". Without waiting for her response he continued to fiddle in his pocket, pulling out his gear. Switching on the pokedex he pointed to Cyquiil. The voice bleeped on "CYNDAQUIL-the fire mouse pokemon, it protects itself by flaring up the flames on its back. The flames are vigorous if the POKéMON is angry. However, if it is tired, the flames splutter fitfully with incomplete combustion."

Overhearing the entry Avery thought to himself briefly "Cool..."

╚════════════════╝

Info

ITEMS

User Image x 1
User Image x10
User Image

POKEMONȤ

Pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level: 5
Power: Keen Aye
Exp: 0/1000
Friendship: 50
Move set:
Brave Bird
Poison Jab
Fury Cutter
Sand Attack

Avery is...
Thinking: What a cool pokemon
Feeling: Embarrassed
Standing: Next to Koru in the pokemon stadium

ȌϾϾ:

User Image
...like no one ever was

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:30 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi twisted her mouth when she saw Cyril, his back to her as he gave his pokemon to the Nurse Joy at the stadium. She stood to the side, waiting for him to finish, but he took a seat on a bench nearby. Kirsi hurried up to the counter while he wasn't there and quickly gave Chance's pokeball over to be healed, mumbling so he wouldn't hear. When Cyril didn't raise his head, though, Kirsi stared at him. Her brain felt like it was full of Beedrill buzzing around trying to decide what to do.

Before she knew it, Kirsi was standing in front of him. For a long moment, she couldn't think of anything to say. "Why didn't you dodge?" she blurted out, panicking when she couldn't find anything else to talk about. She felt she must've screwed up somehow by saying it, but she felt like she had to bulldoze on or look stupid. "I mean, at the end, why didn't you dodge like before?" Her tone was almost accusatory, but there was also a strong note of true curiosity along with some of her own feelings of in-adequateness bleeding in. 'Why do I feel like you should have won?' she wanted to ask, but thankfully that thought she didn't blurt out.

Kirsi crossed her arms, wanting to run away but feeling committed to the question she'd asked. After all, she had to make it seem like she'd meant to ask it instead of blurted it out by accident. Feeling guilty about beating Cyril and then kind of yelling at him, Kirsi mumbled, "Is your...Ai...Aisha okay?" She stumbled, worried she'd gotten the name wrong, and barely managed to flick her eyes to his. Kirsi wished she could just flop down on the bench, but the thought of sitting right next to Cyril bothered her. "Chance did do a lot of damage," she added unnecessarily, feeling the need to point it out to make herself feel better for...some reason.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 250/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

amarzyciel

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano
                                          Wearing : Casual Jeans & T-shirt

Maria was so happy for Lillipup, for proving Silvano wrong. Then it all came crashing down on her when he turned his anger on Zubat. Watching him kick the already badly injured bat her heart shattered. If she didn’t know any better it was literally breaking. Though, she could feel her blood boiling with anger. Lillipup who had been in Maria’s arms began growling before leaping at him. “Lillipup no!” Maria called out quickly returning the pup to her pokéball. She didn’t want him to turn on Lillipup for biting him.

While all this was going on Espurr raced over to the bat Pokémon. “Espurr…” (Zubat…) The feline spoke his voice full of concern. However, as quickly as he asked the bat Pokémon was returned in a flash of red light to his pokéball. Watching Silvano storm off, Maria held tightly to Lillipup’s pokéball before running after him. “Silvano!” She shouted before catching up to him. “You heartless monster!” She continued to shout stopping in front of him before giving a slap to the face. “How can you be so cruel?” She went on to say, her hand stinging from her previous action.

The tiny psychic type by this point had finally caught up to the two. They after all had longer legs then him. “Espurr.” (Maria.) Espurr spoke as he came to a stop at the brunette’s feet. Hearing her Pokémon’s voice Maria picked him up. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. “I can’t believe you…” She said her voice audibly cracking as she spun on her heels. Racing off Maria left Silvano to be alone. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of watching her cry...

Holding Espurr tightly, Maria needed to get her feelings under control before the next match. Both she and Lillipup did. However that seemed impossible now. How could Silvano do what he did? Just because he was mad about losing didn’t mean that Zubat hadn’t tried his best. It didn’t mean he could take his frustration out on the poor creature when it hadn’t done anything wrong. She wanted more than anything to take Zubat far away from him. Free him from his trainer. But it just couldn’t be done. It stung… deeply… Before she knew it her tears wouldn’t stop falling. All Espurr could do was watch his trainer cry and comfort her as best he could.

“Espurr…” (Maria…) Espurr spoke quietly when Maria began to calm down. Maria looked down at her psychic type Pokémon and wished she spoke fluent Pokémon. Though, she knew that he was trying to comfort her in some way. “Espurr…” (Lillipup…) The psychic Pokémon continued pointing to the pokéball with a tiny paw. “You’re right. Lillipup needs to have her paw looked at.” She said wiping the tears away from her eyes. She needed to worry about Lillipup now. She was what really mattered and was the only thing she could control.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10 , User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Exp: 250/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 489
                                          OOC : As Hitsukei and I agreed on, please enjoy biggrin
                                          Little does Maria realize Phoebe helped ruin Silvano's day xd

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image
ᗰOᑕᕼᗩ ᗪIᗩ
ᒪᗩᗰIᗩ ᔕTᗩᗪIᑌᗰ ᗰᑕ

The screen above the patrons of the stadium suddenly flickered on with movement, where as it had been repeatedly showing the Amphirite League Logo in the meantime. The screen was dark, but a single spotlight shot on and from the bottom of the screen - in which case is the floor in the room the broadcast is being filmed - the floor rose from a lower level and on the platform in a striking pose was none other than Mocha, the spirited MC for the stadium event. Only there was a noticeablely new feature to her- she was holding a pokeball in her hand. Her eyes shot open and she spread out her arms then doing a flip and landing back in place with her arms wide open,”HELLO COMPETITORS! Time for an invigorating second round to begin!” She tossed the pokeball in the air, ”Time to show who's fighting who! Let's show em Sole!” The light from the pokeball solidified and a Vivillion fluttered it's wings and beamed a happy little smile. Once again Mocha flung herself around in dynamic moves while shouting, "Sole use Flash!" Sole fluttered around and met the center of the screen. In compliance with her trainer Sole's wings suddenly shot out a blinding yet brilliant white light, flushing the whole screen into white.
"And...REVEAL!" The light burst in a glitter, almost like specks of snowfall, but behind Sole on the display screen was the new bracket line-up. Sole went and landed just on Mocha's shoulder and the pigtailed girl smirked,"Alright guys you know the drill! Begin heading over to your designated areas and wait for your battles to officially begin! Keep your spirits up and show just what you can do!" Almost like it was a special effect Mocha seemingly took hold of the bracket screen and flung it into full screen view. It was all that could be seen now as competitors look for who they were up against now- and wondering if they could even win

Quote:
Alright guys time for the second rounds to go ahead and begin! The second round bracket is below in the spoiler vvv

User Image
Prairiefox

Shywolfheart

Hitsukei

Erkowan

X Kaos X

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

DJ Double B

SoundVVave

murruelecreuset

amarzyciel

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Stadium // Who: Iris ----> boy with a neat ribbon! // Feeling: A little sick

Wearing: Dis

Holly really paid more attention to Iris than the battles. Watching all those small pokemon fighting made her a little dizzy but seeing Iris so cheerful and bouncing about reminded her of Tera a little bit. The thought made her giggle. Then she announced her and Ling's victory and she gasped, "Ah, really? Good job!" She said wait a thumbs up not wanting to spoil her good mood.

The battles ended soon enough and Holly was about to stand up thinking it was over. Until the cute emcee cheerily told her that was wrong. She pouted and settled back into her seat, exactly how long are these battles supposed to be? Iris stood up next, looking more determined. Holly eyebrows furrowed but she smiled and waved back, "Take it easy."

Now Holly was once again alone and it took her less than a couple minutes to get bored. She came out here to play, dangit! Not to sit around all day. she picked up the Buneary, who was actually watching the battles with curiosity, "Let's go for a waddle, Coco, I need to stretch my legs."

She wandered the stadium a bit with Coco hanging boredly in her arms. This place was a lot bigger than she expected, so much so she wasn't sure where to explore first. So she decided to allow her feet to move on their own, her trusty legs will surely find her an adventure somehow and it kinda did. The building she found herself at had a sign that showed a bright, red plus. The healing center, she guessed. Maybe there was somebody she knew inside, she didn't enter though, no need to add any more clutter when she didn't really need to be there in the first place.

It was a little wait but then, Holly noticed a small boy walking about. She actually didn't recognize him but he looked as lonely as she did. Without thinking much, she easily approached the boy. "Hey!" She called right before reaching his side. This boy was especially small, she noted and unconsciously she leaned forward a bit so that they could have proper eye contact, "Heya! You seem lonely." Holly said with a grin, "Did you finish your battles too? How'd yours go? I pretty much slept through the whole thing." She laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head.

"Oh!" She barely gave him the time to answer before immediately getting distracted., "Woah, cool ribbon, why is it so long? Hey, do you want me to show you how to make a large bow with it? Your's is big enough to make a super, jumbo bow! It'll look awesome, trust me!"

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: ....}

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

The stadium had some serious grandeur to it. Ceilings that seemed to go on forever, a large dome that could seat thousands of people very easily. 'How much did this cost?' He couldn't help but wonder. It certainly looked expensive, that was for sure. People came and went from the center, some with triumphant faces from their battles and others with disappointment. Nirav wandered around the outside, waiting for his name to be called so he could... Well, honestly, Nirav didn't know what he would do. Maybe watch some battles or find new pokemon to log into his pokedex for reference. Either way, it was a nice change of pace to finally be on his own again, as opposed to being constantly around a battle opponent or the cheering crowd.

However, this wouldn't last very long, as a sudden, loud yell came from his side. Looking in the direction, Nirav jumped back a bit, realizing a tall girl was suddenly very close to him! As she leaned forward towards him, Nirav leaned back to give him some space to breathe. The girl towered over him, more than most of his peers did. Finally, she was loud. Nirav had a bad feeling about all of this. Though a strange pokemon sat in her arms, Nirav didn't have the time to scan it before the girl began talking very quickly. She was quick to point out that he looked lonely before asking about the battles he had been in. "Um..." But before Nirav could even process what she had first said, she was onto something else, exclaiming loudly once again. This time, it was about his turban. She wanted to... make a bow out of it? Nirav unconciously tucked one of the loose ends back into the wrap, a little worried that she may just grab it. "Uh... I, um... it's kind of...uhh" Panicking on how to get out of this, Nirav turned on his heel and walked himself into the small healing center. Honestly, Nirav didn't know where he'd go from there. He didn't think it through and now was kicking himself for getting cornered like that. "Nirav Goto!" One of the nurses called from behind the counter. The small boy quickly walked up, taking the pokeball that was extended to him. "T-thank you," he quietly said before dodging through people to get back out to the main walkway. He walked quickly, hoping to avoid the girl that kept getting close to him. Why him!

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

Sekaino

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:25 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

My location... Healing Center by the stadium
                                                  My Outfit... like picture.
                                                  Those near me... Kirsi, other
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

Cyril was taken by surprise when he spotted Kirsi. The girl now stood right in front of him. He was confused as to why Kirsi would confront him. As far as he knew, he didn't do anything notable. He kept his attention to the battle and did not do anything but that, so there should not be reason for Kirsi to approach him. She won and he lost. What else could the girl want from him? He observed her for now, waiting for the girl to speak.

"What do you mean?" Cyril cocked his head in act of confusion at first, until Kirsi followed up with more detail of what she addressed. Well, he didn't expect that question and to have it shouted at him too. Kirsi actually caught on his lapse at the end of the battle. The girl seemed to think there was something more to it than mere blunder. She was sharp at odd place it appeared. "Your growlithe is fast," Cyril answered simply. There really wasn't anything behind it though other than a moment of realization that Aisha won't make it. Although his statement wasn't suffice by the look of it. Kirsi expected him to explain himself which Cyril resigned that he would have to do if he wanted to have a chance to mend his non-exiting 'friendship'. "The damage is taking a toll on my snorunt, especially that ember. She isn't in condition to be able to dodge and I wasn't fast enough to give her counter command. The bite found its mark first before I could say anything," There. The long version. His mistake was the he took too long to make decision, by the time he had figured out what move to use as counter, the bite attack already landed and spelled his defeat. The reason he last that long was really because of well placed use of Aisha's ice Shard that bypass speed difference. He didn't mention that fact for he rather prefer Kirsi figured it out on her own. He believe he shouldn't tell his opponent the detail of how much he actually struggle to keep up with them. Doing so would mean admitting he was inferior to her.

He watched Kirsi's expression all the while to figure out the reason why she asked him this. The girl was feeling guilt? That was the impression he got and uncomfortable from the way she spoke to him. "well, of course, she is okay," he recognized the question as one of those question that got asked for the sake of asking. He wasn't sure he wanted to play along by answering what was obvious. "pokemon battle all the time. It is normal that they get wounded in the process and they would get stronger in return. No pain, no Gain," he couldn't help but pointed the fact out to Kirsi for her question. It sounded cruel, but it was how pokemon battle is.

"You should get going," Cyril pointed out when the speaker announced the start of round 2 of the tournament. " . . . and make sure you win it," he added quietly after. It was sudden, yet it felt right to say it.

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: 0
User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:38 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Healing Center // Who: the running boy! // Feeling: Curious!

Wearing: Dis

As soon as Holly made contact, the small boys face went from ease to looking kinda panicked. Had she startle him? She supposed she did kinda show up from nowhere. He didn't seem to speak much either, he didn't even get to answer any of her questions! Nevermind she didn't get him the chance to even speak. The small boy stammered for a bit obviously trying to keep up and Holly waited patiently. That until he just turned heel and hurried off. Holly blinked not expecting that is the least and it took her a moment to realise what had happened.

"Hey!" She called out again to the retreating form but he didn't stop. Instead he scuttled into the healing center. Immediately she went after him, mostly because she was really curious despite that rude response, "Wait! You didn't answer my question! Was it the bow? We don't have to do the bow if you don't want!"

The center was as crowded as she expected and she wondered if the small boy would be okay in this sort of crowd. She leaned onto the wall next to the dor, deciding to just and wait for him. Coco looked up incredulously at her. He adjusted himself so that he could reach her face and tugged hard at her cheek, "Ow! Coco!" she pulled her face away and rubbed her cheek softly. He was glaring at her as if to say, 'Get a clue!'. Holly only looked back down at her confused before suddenly realizing, "Oh, I get it. You wanted to meet him too didn't you? Haha, sorry. No worries you'll get to see him this time."

Coco sighed and actually facepalmed, wondering how'd he get stuck with such a clueless owner.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: ....}

DJ Double B

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:08 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was almost a relief that Cyril showed little emotion. It made it easier for Kirsi to know how to feel- a feeling of frustration aimed at him. As he went on, explaining, Kirsi's mind felt like it was trying to uncurl out the back of her head like a flower while she resisted, painfully. A revelation, that the person across from her thought and adapted to situations just like her, but she stubbornly ignored it in favor of her current emotions. In her current state of mind, she refused to learn anything from anyone, least of all Cyril. She kept her face still, though her eyes were fiery, so he wouldn't be able to see her struggling.

Kirsi had softened a little when she asked about Aisha but hardened as Cyril answered. The was he said it was so...so...like he thought she was stupid! 'Of course pokemon get hurt, are you stupid?' was what she heard in her head. Kirsi barely managed keep from stomping her foot. "Yeah, I know that. I was just asking to be nice." She tried to emphasize that she'd obviously known what Cyril said and was okay with it. What would he think, if he knew how it had hurt her to see Chance and even Aisha getting hurt?

When the announcement went off for the next round, Kirsi felt like it had knocked her out of a bubble that only she and Cyril occupied. The sounds of the people around them rose in a small hum. "..Right." Kirsi shifted her weight to leave when Cyril added something under his breath. She wasn't sure how to feel about it, but some feeling about him solidified inside her and she paused. The one person she didn't want to lose to...was Cyril. "See you later then," she added, not really sure why, and retrieved Chance's pokeball from the counter before heading for the battlefield.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 250/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket