Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:47 pm
Demyx: "A male s...uh, mer...man... travels alone. It's just me."

Cloud: "You said someone lived in the waterfall."

Demyx: "Oh, yeah! Yeah, two guys and a horse went in there in the middle of the night. They haven't come out all day."

Cloud: ! "Val..." -looks at the waterfall; makes his way around the pool to go investigate-

Demyx: -floats after him- . 3.

Cloud: -finds a path that leads to a cave behind the waterfall, you'd never know it was there if Demyx hadn't said something-

:: Inside they find the mean black horse sleeping at the back with his head lowered, his Turkmen tack piled nearby. The doctor is asleep on the ground of the cave and his robot servant is sitting by some rocks. He looks up at Cloud when he walks in. ::

Cloud: "Nitro! This is where you guys went."

Robot: ....

Horse: -raises his head when he hears Cloud's voice- emotion_donotwant -pins ears back in warning-

Doc: -wakes up suddenly, expecting danger, spots Cloud- "Cloud..."

Cloud: "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone where you are."

Doc: -stands up, dusts off clothes a little, puts on glasses-

Cloud: "But I... Tseng is..."

Doc: "Is he alright?"

Cloud: "He got hurt."

Doc: "I can not go back the others. They start to wonder where I've been, why keep leaving. Is best they just believe I go missing." (the typos are on purpose, he talks with an accent and his English is messed up )

Cloud: "I'll bring him here."

Doc: "Do not let you be followed."

Cloud: -nods- .......

Horse: -raises his head and grumbles a deep low neigh to state his displeasure at having his sleep interrupted-

Doc: "Steady, Ajal." -if Hikaru followed Cloud then he's eyeing her warily because he doesn't know her and doesn't know if he can trust her; he knows Cloud, but even though they already know each other you can sense his trust toward Cloud is limited as well-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:55 pm
Hikaru: -does indeed follow him as she is curious, once inside cave she spots them both and looks at them. The horse scares her a bit and she stands and the entrance looking in at them- "uh....ill just pretend I didn't see a guy hiding with a horse in a cave behind a waterfall...."  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:02 pm
Doc: -strides closer on his long legs and offers to shake her hand- "I am Dr. Alexavier Valkyrja, and I am in debt to you if you do not say where we are."

:: His pale skin is cold despite the island's tropical heat and his nails are long. ::

Demyx: -watches from the water with his chin on a rock- .3.

Robot guy: -watches them silently-

Ajal the horse: -turns his nose away and stands with his ears pinned back, looking annoyed-

~

Tseng: "Cloud is very strong. He'll come back." -studies artifact, wondering what to do about it-

Fenrir: -sighs in the sand- T3T  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:08 pm
Clover: "hmmm" -ponders-

Hikaru: -steps back quickly when he approaches her, his presence sort of startled her, when she shakes his hand she does it quickly - "I'm..not sure what what is going on, but I promise I won't say anything." -shivers from where she is wet and has now entered a cave that is chilly in the way caves are- "cl-cloud you should take some water back and make up a good story about why no one can know where this place is. I'm wet and going to dry off before I head back myself."  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:42 pm
Cloud: "What can I tell em?" -not that bright, all muscle no brains-

Val: "The river goes some distance east, comes not far from beach. Should be able to camp near it. Everyone move there, they will move away from us. No need them ever know about this place."

Cloud: "Ok." -turns to plod off to find the place where the river comes close to the beach so he can show everyone else where it is-

Val: -watches him leave then eyeballs Hikaru-

Demyx: -floats along by Cloud as he leaves- "So like, you comin back?"

Cloud: "Yeah, tonight."

Demyx: "Cool, see ya then." -watches him go from the edge of the water, then slithers back toward the water fall to peek in on Hikaru- "Hey, lady, aren't you going, too?"

Ajal: -flicks his tail as if saying he wishes she would-

le robot: -hasn't moved or spoken since they arrived, but has been watching them with his expressionless blue Asian eyes-

:: Meanwhile Tseng and Fenrir await Cloud's return. ::  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:48 pm
Hikaru; "and pass up an opportunity to swim with a merman? Yeah I'll leave once my cloths dry, in the meantime..." -takes her shirt and pants off, leaving her undergarments on, she has an athletic build bc she works out being in the military- " they will dry faster hanging up " -hangs them over a branch of a nearby tree, her socks and shoes dry under them- " I'm Hikaru, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier." -dips her toes in the water- "may I?" -doesn't want to intrude in his water without out permission-

Clover: "Do you think he would let me pet him?"  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:57 pm
Val: -retreats away from the sunlight back to his little nest among the rocks in the cave; glances at Nitro, his robot-

Nitro: -nods to him-

Val: -settles down on his nest to sleep-

Ajal: -grumbles grouchily with ears pinned back- stare

Nitro: -remains as he was, sitting and watching the waterfalls, keeping an eye out for anyone who may come and find them-

Demyx: -gawks at Hikaru with his mouth hanging open, staring and looking her up and down, looks away suddenly- "Uhhhhh, no! No, no, by all means!" >///o///>

:: His tail goes side-to-side like a fish rather than up-and-down like a whale. A sturgeon doesn't have scales except for a row of plates down the side; the skin of his torso fades right into the skin of his tail. He has tattoos up and down his arms and one of them is a heart made of music symbols on his chest, a treble and bass clef back to back. His build is sleek and not particularly impressive, but he has a cute face.

The water is cool, but feels good in the oppressive heat and humidity of the tropical island jungle. ::

~

Tseng: "He doesn't mind. I've never known him to bite anyone, except when I was in mortal danger."

Fenrir: -lays on the sand miserably in the heat; his species usually prefers to live near water or in damp wet places; the ocean is nearby but he can't drink from it so he's sad- ;3;

~

Cloud: -finds the place Val was talking about, on his way back he spots a coconut tree, and spends an embarrassing amount of time trying to get one down using various materia spells-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:11 pm
Clover: -looks at fenrir sadly, opens her bad and digs through it. After a few minutes she finds a small canteen and presents it to fenrir. Inside is water she filled while on the ship. It's bottled water, but better than ocean water- "Thank goodness I decided to fill this up before the ship went down. It's water....and I can't help but think he might be suffering.....he can have it." -hands it Tseng-

Hikaru: "thanks!" -doesn't seem to mind being in her undergarments as its my a big deal to her, as she's use to seeing shirtless guys and being in tight tanks and shorts, why is this much different to her?- "it's so nice. Mmmmm. " -sticks to the shallower parts and sits taking in the view - "it's so beautiful here, I'd never want to leave. "  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:31 pm
Tseng: ! "Are you sure? It may turn out to be hard to come by..."

Fenrir: -whine?- ; ;

Tseng: -looks at him worriedly- "I hope there is a spring, or something... if we can only survive on rain water, I don't think he'll make it."

Fenrir: "Skree?" ; ;

Tseng: -sighs and reluctantly takes canteen, takes off the lid- "Fenrir, here." -holds it out-

Fenrir: -peels self out of the sand, reaches for it, sniffs, holds it up and sips on the end of it with his little inner mouth- ;3; -sucks all of it down, then shakes it in confusion- "Skree!" ;A; -shake, shake-

Tseng: "That's all there is, unless Cloud finds some."

Fenrir: -turns toward the bushes where Cloud went and lets out a long moaning squeal of sorrow

Tseng: "Oh, stop that... We're doing all we can...."

Fenrir: -lays in the sand- ;;.

Tseng: -strokes Fenrir's long head-

:: It's not as noticeable in the dark, but in bright daytime sunshine Fenrir's head is transparent on top and you can see his skull inside. The front of it looks disturbingly human, with eye sockets and such, and he can move his brow bone to make expressions. His arms, hands, legs, feet, and torso all have a very human resemblance in the general shape and basic functionality. To a trained eye, this animal appears to be half-human, anatomically, behaviorally and emotionally. ::

~

Demyx: -trying not to stare- o3o;. "Uh, yeah. I like it, too." -slithers around near the surface- "So, uh, you play any instruments?" [ Don't stare don't stare don't stare don't stare. ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:38 pm
Clover: -comes over to pet him - "I'm sorry it wasn't much. I hope it helped. "

Hikaru: "um...not really. " -stretches out poking her toes out of the water, her arms stretch out over her head giving him a nice view before she puts her arms back down - " got any food?"  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:01 pm
Tseng: "Thank you. I do appreciate it. Fenrir is... special to us."

Fenrir: -has smooth rubbery skin like a dolphin and is cool to the touch because he swallowed that ice materia as a baby, in fact he's quite handy to have around on a hot day; he's very glossy and shiny, but ordinarily isn't slimy or wet, especially today in this heat-

Cloud: -comes across the beach looking disheveled but he did obtain two coconuts, albeit at a greater cost than he intended as the tree almost got the best of him at one point, but that's okay because it's laying on the island floor now so he won in the end (by chopping it down with his sword)- "Found some water."

Tseng: "Thank goodness!"

Cloud: -gives coconuts to Tseng- "Come on Fenrir, get up." -pulls on his chain-

Fenrir: -skrees weakly-

Cloud: "Come on, you're not that weak. There's water. Come on." -pulls and tugs-

Fenrir: -struggles to get up like oh fine, fine, I'm coming, but you could at least feel sorry for me like the other two were- Bl

Cloud: -gets him up and reaches for Tseng, scoops him up in his arms-

Tseng: -grabs his jacket and socks and shoes and coconuts-

Cloud: -glances at Clover; carries Tseng over closer to Roy- "I found fresh water." -grumbles grumpily, still niff about what Roy said about Fenrir that morning, but does share what he found with the others from the ship; immediately carries Tseng off through the bushes to the part of the river that is not far from the beach, far away from Val's secret hiding place-

Fenrir: -plods after until he hears water, then his head comes up- "SKREE!" -barrels through the bushes and jumps in with a splash and swims around happily- 83

Castaways: ;A;

Tseng: "It's alright, he's not going to hurt anyone. Come here, Fenrir. Stay downstream at least."

Fenrir: -swims over to them- 83

:: They find a spot downstream from everyone else. Fenrir swims around while Tseng gets cleaned up and gets a long drink for himself. Cloud lays Tseng's stuff over some rocks, they're drying fast in the island heat. He sits and tries to get a coconut open but, well, ha. Poor Cloud. It's not working out for him. ::

Tseng: -glances over his shoulder at Cloud fighting bravely with the coconut, and smiles to himself at how much effort Cloud is putting into taking care of them whether he succeeds or not-

Fenrir: -revived and energetic again now that he's found water to play in- l3

~

Demyx: [ SLKDFJSLDFJLSKDJFLSKDJFLSDFJ ] emotion_jawdrop "Fuh-fuh-fuhhhhhhhhhhhh...? One sec." -dives underwater with a ploop and disappears for a bit- ....

-down underwater out of sight, smacks himself in the head a few times- "Idiot! Gah! Okay, just breathe. Deep breaths. Be cool." -goes down to the very bottom and rummages among the rocks for something-

:: The surface of the water is quiet while he's gone. A rainbow shines across the falls when the sun moves into just the right position. One of the water lilies floating by the rocks suddenly vanishes as something from below sucks it down into the water. ::

Demyx: -head pops up as he returns- "Ahem." u.u -presents a plate with several slices of (cold) fish decorated with a lily on the side- "I have some boobs here--- I mean foobs! FOOD! I HAVE FOOD!" -COUGH COUGH HACK AHEM- "It's cold, though, I mean, I can't exactly build a fire, so, heh..." -offers plate- >.>; "I-I guess you can cook them, if you want, if you can get one started..." >.>;;; [ DontstaredontstaredontstaredontstareGAHIMSTARINGLOOKAWAY!!! ] >A>;;;;;;;;; -looks around at the trees and up at the sky- "Sure are some pretty birds here!"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:15 pm
Clover: "glad you're returned" -follows everyone else to the past with all the water. She takes her canteen, washing it off and filling it up- "this is amazing"

Roy and Riza follow cloud and take in the images as they go. After they get there Roy approaches cloud while Riza gets their things together.

Roy: "sorry about earlier." I uh...just didn't want him swallowing my ring. I've been watching him while you were out and he seems pretty harmless, so long as he doesn't scare anyone, I suppose he can roam freely." -looks at him while he spoke -

--

Hikaru: -bursts out laughing when he had made the slip up and said boobs instead of food- [boobs!!!] -unable to stop for a few
Minutes, until her side starts hurting and her kidneys protest- "I'm sorry, that was funny. I'm not trying to be mean" -gratefully takes the plate- "thank you. "
-gets out soak and wet and um...yeah wet undergarments only make it worse by clinging, starts putting things together for a fire- "yeah the birds are
Indeed lovely " -totally not looking at the birds, still trying not to laugh at the noon comment -  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:25 pm
Cloud: -pauses from his coconut to glare at Roy and debate whether to forgive him or continue sulking about it-

Tseng: "Thank you, colonel." (( if he's dressed in his uniform, i guess if he's out and about in plain clothes no one would realize he's military ))

Cloud: stare ... -lets Tseng deal with the assmuffin, returns to his coconut- ...

Tseng: "I promise he won't be any trouble."

Fenrir: -happily splashes water at Roy- "Skree?" 8D

Tseng: "Fenrir!" <.<;;;

Fenrir: 4laugh

Cloud: -secretly pleased and thinks the assmuffin deserved it, but keeps his eyes on his coconut- ...

~

Demyx: -dies of embarrassment- "Yeeeahhhh..." ee;;; -sinks down underwater in humiliation, but admires the wet undergarments from down there- emotion_dowant -comes over to the rocks and grabs hold, pulls himself up so his torso is flopped over them then leans on his elbows with most of his tail still in the water- "Soooo.... Shipwrecked, huh? Where were you headed?" -eyeballs her when her back is turned- whee -quickly admires the waterfall instead when she turns around like oh I've been looking this way the whole time- >3> ~

(( so need that old yahoo emoticon of the innocent whistling face right now ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:49 pm
Clover: -fights back a giggle when fenrir splashes Roy-

Roy: TT; -looks at cloud struggling with the coconut- "alright then, I'm
Glad that's settled " -sulks off to the bank by the river -

--
Hikaru: -looks over her shoulder at him- "I got dragged into this trip bc my sister and her....in denial "buddy" wanted to take a vacation. Plus I just got over a bad break up, and I honestly didn't want to see the guy, so my sister suggested I come clear my head. And here I am, with a merman who can't seem to take his focus off my breasts" -averts her eyes back on rubbing sticks together to start the fire after she had gathered materials to make it- [ugh, if he were here, this fire wouldn't be an issue ] "but I have to say, being here sure is a BREAST of fresh air" -emphasizing that word and then giggling quietly-  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:00 pm
Demyx: emotion_facepalm ....... "Oh, okay, yeah, you know what? I don't have to take this abuse." -starts turning around to push himself back into the water, with a bit of effort, it takes him a few minutes- "I'm going back down there with the fish, at least they're nice to me."

~

Cloud: -slams coconut on a rock a few times- scream

Tseng: "Bring it here, Cloud."

Cloud: "No, I got it." -turns away with his back toward him, smacks coconut with rock- emotion_donotwant

Tseng: -rubs between his eyes patiently- ..... "Cloud."

Cloud: "No, I almost got it open." -POUND POUND POUND PAH----

:: It explodes in his face. ::

Cloud: ..........................

Tseng: -looks away and wills himself not to laugh or anything-

Fenrir: -sympathetic skree, tilts his head in pity-

Cloud: ............. -pushes broken pieces of coconut shell away, white milk dripping down his face and hair- ..... -reaches for second coconut-

Tseng: "Let me have it, Cloud."

Cloud: -sighs, stomps over, gives it to him, goes down to the water to wash up-

Tseng: -studies coconut for a moment, digs in river for the sharpest little rock he can find, sets to pecking on it gently with another rock, makes a small hole, sips some out, offers to share-

Cloud: -just stares at him- >___________________>.

Fenrir: "Skreee-hee-hee-hee-heee!"

Cloud: "Shut up."

Fenrir: cB~  
Chas and DC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out