PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Izaya's eyes widened when he saw the estate."H-HOLY SH-"started Izaya.
"NOCTURNE!"
Shesha then looked back at Hanabi when she mentioned that she was the heiress and had his eyes bugged out and ended up finishing Izaya's sentence."HOLY SH*T!"
Shaking his head to get out of the shock,he then heard Hanabi ask him if he was going to join them inside."U-Uh...coming!"said Shesha as he walked into the house.

"
...where your insanity and nightmares become reality!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:11 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

While brewing the tea for her younger sister, Shesha and Izaya, Hinata can still feel keyblade wielder as she wonder. Decide to look for keyblade wielder to find out what's going on, but first she will serve the tea for Hanabi and Dragon Lord. She pour the hot water in the cups, she place them on the tray and serve it to the guest table for them, she approach to Hanabi, Shesha, and Izaya, "Guys, I will be right back really quick. And please don't worry, it's nothing serious, but I left the teas on the table for you three," she said to them before she run pass them to head to entrance to put on her shoes, then she exit out of Hyuuga Estate.
Hinata close her eyes with her two fingers close to her face before she flash her eyes open, with her veins bulge around her temple, "Byakugan!" she activate her byakugan to locate keyblade wielder, she notice few heartless sneaking around in the shadow. She blink once before she use her agility to jump to the building and jump the to roof to another, despite of skirt she's wearing, but thankfully she wore leggings underneath. she remember she watch her keyblade upgraded base on her chakra nature, fire and lightning, "It's been a while since I summon a keyblade," she said to herself before she arrive the area where he is. Her byakugan locate the heartless rising up as she summons her sun keyblade before she jumps down and decapitate them with one swing without an alert. She focus on man with keyblade aura by her byakugan, "Who are you and why are you here?" she ask him while gripping her keyblade.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:59 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
As the heiress of the Hyuuga clan...
"

User Image
Smiling,Hanabi looked at her sister with a look of understanding."It's alright Hinata...we understand."she said as she watched her sister walk away.
Hanabi then walked over to the guest table to wait for Shesha,since Izaya was still on her shoulder."Shesha...your tea is getting cold...and it may help with the shock."

"
...I choose my own destiny!
"  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vincent turns around as he noticed Hinata defeating the heartless with her new upgraded keyblade. With a soft chuckle, he crosses his arms as the wind blew the hair away from his face, showing off his emerald green and teal blue eyes. When he saw her finish off the heartless with one strike, Vin clapped his hands for her before he began to speak,"Great job there, Hinata. I didn't even notice those creatures so great job. As for me...well...lets see here...where does my story begin..."
Vin then brushed his beard softly, thinking about how many warriors he had defeated in the past. He puffed on his cigarette as he brushed his beard, speaking to her with a loud but calming voice,"The name is Vincent Angel but people call me Vin for short and as for why I'm here? I guess you can say I'm here for you really. I'm needing some help in the ninja way for any students who wield the keyblade like us."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:42 am

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Izaya then slid off of Hanabi's shoulder and onto the table,going to one of the cups of tea.
Shesha then followed his dragon's lead and sat down.
Both of them said their thanks and took a sip of the tea.
"Yum...this tea is delicious!"said Shesha.
Izaya took another drink and relaxed a bit."I agree with Shesha...this tea is divine~"said Izaya happily.
Both dragon and Dragon Lord looked around with awe.
"S-So...wh-what's it like being a noble family?"asked Shesha.

"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:43 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata listened to man name Vincent Angel, yet surprised that he knew her name and looking for her, although she made a face when he smoke his cigarette. She made her keyblade disappear along with deactivate her byakugan to place her finger on her chin to think, "So you need my both shinobi and tracking skills to teach the students to master the keyblades. Weird, Takeshi-san and two wolf demons said similar things about keyblade, such as what happen in three years ago, and was told by his grandfather about connection between Atticus-san and Xehanort," she said to him, yet recalled when she encounter Takeshi, Ayame, and Lin when Darcia told them the connection between Atticus and Xehanort. Arachne's spider is hanging on it's web to watch both Hinata and Vincent, by it's eye, Arachne wonder why Vincent is looking for her as keyblade user. Hinata drop her arm to cross her arms, while looking at him suspiciously, "Hang on, how did you know my name?"

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:49 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image
Giggling,Hanabi took a sip of her own tea."Believe it or not...it's actually pretty normal,like a normal family...except rich and my dad has high expectations."replied Hanabi."But other than that...it's like any other family."
Hanabi then realized she sounded like she was rubbing it in about having a family.
"A-Ah! I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to sound like I was rubbing my family in your face!"cried Hanabi.

"
"  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:38 pm

User Image

User Image

"I'm pretty good at what I do, even though some people wouldn't agree", Vincent said to Hinata,chuckling softly as he remember some people making fun of him for being a little too off the wall. He kept his book hidden within his pack behind his back,placing before puffing off his cigarette slightly. He then looked at her eyes before speaking to her with a soft smile,"A ninja with the the ability to look at other people's aura, or how you would say 'Chakra',
with your special eyes. Not to mention dating a future Hokage which right there makes you interesting but most of all though, you hold a keyblade that is quite beautiful really."

He then paused himself for a moment, brushing his beard softly as he looked at her attire with wonder in his eyes. She didn't look like a ninja, at least from what the other ninjas are wearing. She just looked normal with her skirt and everything,"I will say, I pictured you must different. Your outfit looks more like a...like a mom would wear."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:13 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha looked at Hanabi and chuckled."Haha...don't worry about it...I actually couldn't care less about a family...I'm not even sure if I have any other family members to be honest."said Shesha.
Izaya drank some more tea while listening to their conversation.
"If I do...well...I would love to meet them!"said Shesha.

"

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:42 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata earn an anime sweat drop and look at him very confusing. She have no idea what is he talking about, although she wonder how does he know Naruto dream to become Hokage. When he comment about her outfit, she look at what she wears, then she look at him again, "That's my casual outfit, but I do have other outfit when it comes to mission," she reply to him, "Why is he talking like that?" she questioning herself as she push her right side bang back. "Anyway, I can't leave Konoha without Hokage-sama's permission if you try to drag me out, they might mark me as Missing Ninja, or in your case of involvement, they might think you kidnap me," she added about leaving a village is breaking a shinobi rule.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:03 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image
Hanabi breathed a sigh of relief from hearing Shesha."Oh thank goodness...I had honestly thought I had offended you because of that!"said Hanabi.
"I'm relieved that you weren't...but please don't hesitate to tell me if I have...like Nocturne did when I thought he was a summon."

"
"  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:17 pm

User Image

User Image

"I feel as though this is something that the Hokage would strongly believe in", Vincent spoke as he placed his now burnt out cigarette from his lips into a cylinder that he kept in his inner coat pocket. When he opened it up, his pistol was shown in it's holster on his left side, sliding the cylinder back into his coat before speaking softly to her,"Listen..you may not know me or may not care about what happens outside of your ninja world but soon...soon there is going to be darkness crashing into your back door and you and everyone else here must be ready.."
Vincent groaned softly as he felt a soft pain in his chest, cracking his neck loudly before showing that blood was softly leaking out. He softly looked at her as the blood suddenly stopped dripping and began forming back into his wound, his body healing itself as he softly spoke to himself,"Guess one of those heartless got me..huh.."
Vin then looked back up at Hinata before speaking softly to her,"Just..I know how your story will play out. You'll live a lovely life with the man you love but if you want to keep it all from going south, you'll have to listen to me. If you can't leave then at least make sure that this realm survives..the only way it can survive is with a Jutsu only known by the mother of chakra...she had a scroll somewhere in this realm that would protect this realm, keeping troubles from other realms from coming in but only for a short time.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha nodded his head."I'll be fine as long as I remember that."he said with a smile and as he took a drink of his tea.
Izaya stretched out a bit before shaking and slightly flapping his wings."Shesha...what are we going to do for tonight? Not that it matters...we barely sleep at night anyway..."said Izaya.
"Mou...you had to bring it up? I don't know...but I take it that you're having the same nightmares as me?"asked Shesha worriedly.
Izaya silently nodded to answer his partners' question.

"

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:36 am
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata starts to thought of it, although she flustering when he mention her boyfriend as her face went red, "H-He can handle anything in his ninja way with our friends," she reply in fluster tone. She remember when he mention about Mother of Chakra as she blink couple times and thought of it, "Mother of Chakra? Is he talking about Kaguya Otsutsuki?" she questioning herself about Kaguya as she remember Takeshi showing her head that he decapitated her in Demon World. She starts to think about leaving her home, unknown to her, 6th seems to aware of Hinata's wield the keyblade and understand her duty as Keyblade Master, then she looks at him, "I will talk to Hokgae-sama about this, maybe he understand everything and whatever the situation we are in," she said to him to speak with current Hokage for permission to leave a village.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:03 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image

Hanabi smiled when she heard Shesha say that he would remember her saying that he could tell her that she went too far."Good...I'm glad to hear that!"she said happily.
Hanabi then heard Izaya ask Shesha about the night,but didn't hear anything about them having nightmares."Well...you may stay here for the night...we have a quest room."offered Hanabi kindly.

"
"  
Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out