Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Drop that Super Bass Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
JubiJujubi generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 2!

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:39 pm
trying to win normal fish for Marcus  
JubiJujubi generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:57 pm
Quote:
[1-17] = means you miss the fish
[19-37] means you caught a fish

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 26!

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:58 pm
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:59 pm
Shadow of Miracles

26 means I get a prize right?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

|LocationGames |WearingT-shirt and jeans |MoodReady to fish |

ffffffPhoebe tugged on Ichiro's sleeve, pointing to a booth, "Ichiro, look! There's the fish game." Moving towards it with him, she watched a few people play before moving to play herself. The person running the booth quickly explained to the pair of students how to play and handled them poles. Phoebe settled in for a long game of patience.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 11
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

SoundVVave generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 25!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:19 pm
Rolling!  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I caught a fish! Can I claim the rare candies? X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:34 pm
X Kaos X
Sekaino

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco had some trouble carrying his Darumaka plushie around because it was quite big. When the darts game was over, he had decided to let his Pokemon out of their Poke Balls. Partly so that they can enjoy the festival, but also so that they could help him with the plushie. The place they were heading to wasn't all that far from the darts game and he had previously seen a group of kids around his age playing. Naturally he was curious so he walked over to the direct of that game. Once they arrived he turned to Tera and Holly who were following him. "Sorry, I saw a lot of kids here so I thought this would be a good place for the next game." He had no idea what game this place had, but hopefully it would be something fun that everyone could enjoy.

Charmander was already circling around Tera's Charmander, Flare. He was happy to see her and after sniffing her he got close to say 'hello'. Marco placed his plushie on the counter and away from the ground because he didn't want to get it dirty. Murkrow landed on top of Marco's head once he saw that the boy wasn't holding the plushie anymore. "It's a fishing game. I-I've never gone finishing..." he hesitantly picked one of the fishing rods and placed it over the bucket where the fishes were moving about. "Here goes nothing...oh wait." Marco turned to the girls, "want to see who can catch the fish first?" He glanced at Tera briefly since her idea to make the last game a competition had inspired him with this idea for another competition.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hitsukei generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 29!

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Festival games
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe! Plus others

Ichiro was glad that Phoebe was completely on board with finding a game that would involve fish. It was one of the first things that came to mind when he thought of carnival games. Like how one could win a pet fish by tossing ping-pong balls at bowls. At least, that was his idea of a game that involved fish. Maybe Phoebe was thinking something similar, either way it helped that she would help him keep an eye out for such a game.

Looking at each of the booths, Ichiro was starting to lose hope when Phoebe sudden spotted something. "Huh?" He snapped his attention back to her when he felt her give a light tug on his sleeve. "Did you spot the FISH game?" He spoke up, feeling even more excited all of a sudden. Sure enough, she did! Ichiro's eyes lit up as he laid eyes on the booth Phoebe then directed him to. "Awesome! You did find a fish game!" His voice inadvertently rose with much anticipation. Following after Phoebe, he couldn't wait to play the game that was now in front of them.

At first, he sort of stood there quietly by Phoebe's side, while onlooking what the other students were doing to play the game. It pretty much involved fishing poles and using them to score fish for points. Depending upon what was caught seemed to determine the prize. "Oh boy this looks cool." Ichiro cooed, before joining beside Phoebe who had already taken one of the poles to play the game. Hopefully they'd get lucky and catch a good fish, much like how they other students around them did.

Retrieving a fishing pole and getting it ready, Ichiro's attention soon returned to Phoebe when she suddenly reeled in something. "Woah! You gotta fish -- and it's a winner by the looks of it! You're pretty good at these games, Phoebe!" He complimented her before tossing his line into the water. Overtly crossing his fingers he hoped he'd catch one just as quickly.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Gonna get a fish!

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 5
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 6
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                              User Image x10

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:40 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Awesome, Ichiro caught a fish! I shall claim the rare candies :3  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

murruelecreuset generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 6!

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Other people...
                                            Status : Concerned and completely uncertain but optimistic all the same
                                            Wearing : Casual Shirt and Jeans

Evelyn was enjoying her day so far. First the museum, then a decent lunch… of course almost wearing her lunch wasn’t nice. Then there were festival games. Walking around she wasn’t about to do anything athletic wise. She couldn’t even handle gym class never mind a simple fun game for prizes. She’d probably get hit in the head with the ball or worse. She’d go to kick and miss, tripping and falling on back side. No, she was not partaking in that. To many variables that would end in her death. Okay not death but definitely a serious injury.

Continuing along the festivities, Evelyn noticed darts but was afraid to even bother with that. She’d probably kill someone with them. Maybe she’d be better off fishing. Suddenly her mind envisioned herself falling into the water with the fish. ‘No, that’s not going to happen…’ She shook her head making the image disappear from her mind. That was a silly thought. Well she could at least try right? What was the harm in that?

Walking over Evelyn took one of the poles and looked at the fish. She was staring at them like they were a foreign concept to her. Taking a breath she focused on the fish. ‘Be the fish…’ She mentally told herself before trying her luck at catching one. She’d never fished in her life honestly so she didn’t expect much luck. Granted who knows she could get lucky.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 241
                                            OOC : - - -

ShyWolfHeart generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 24!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:15 am
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Curious/FocusedFishing GameOkay now I’m on track…I think…

It looked like Ray was really off on his own, but in this crowd Eli didn’t feel too worried about Koru trying to corner him, plus he could send them emergency 911 help me texts if he needed to. He went along with Marcus to the fishing game, not to his surprise at all the boy liked his fishing. When he began with it Eli took the little fishing pole and let it go into the water. Trying to catch a fish for a prize made him really want the best one, but he had no idea which one that was…He turned to Marcus and since Ray wasn’t around he felt a little more free to ask, ”So…are you going to battle Koru tomorrow? You didn’t really give an answer earlier.”To be honest Marcus didn’t really seem like a battler to him. Maybe he was hiding it but he didn’t really seem to show that wild passionate instinct that a battling oriented trainer has. At the same time he was willing to support him and even practice with him, "I doubt Koru is going to give up even if you say no to the challenge, so if you want I can take her on instead? Poochyena is a sweetie but has a major bite to her.” He waved his hand, shaking the fishing pole a little unintentionally,”I don’t mean bite her I just mean strong bite attack for battle…stuff yeah that.”
User Image

He went back to look at the pool waiting to catch a darn fish. He can see now why Marcus likes it, it's a waiting game and Marcus can keep the coolness of a cucumber to be this patient. Someone coming towards the booth made him lose his intense concentration. It was Eve. He smiled big and waved at her,"Eve! There you are great to se-AH!” He didn't realize when he waved his moved the fishing pole with his other hand and caused to move out and around the water. He took it with both hands and raised it up, and to his surprise a fish was at the end. He smirked and chuckled,”Hey cool I got one.” He handed the fish off to the man running the booth, who told him he certain options for prizes. Some more rare candies would be pretty great, but those gems were certainly an interesting item as well. He rubbed his chin for a moment and then decided,”I'll choose those rare candies sir.” The man complied and handed Eli two rare candies as his prize. He tossed them around in his hand before putting them in his jacket pocket,”I'm sure Yena and Aipom will like these later.” He completely turned to Eve and asked as he leaned against the booth slightly and crossing his arms,”I haven't seen you around are you enjoying the festival?”

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

murruelecreuset

Quote:

I would like to claim these rare candies ^^

[18] = means you caught the golden fish

ShyWolfHeart

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

|LocationGames Area |WearingT-Shirt and jeans |MoodExcited for more |

ffffffPhoebe smiled when they both won something. The man running the booth handed the pair both some rare candies with a 'here you go' and 'congrats'. "Wow, we both got luckly," she said with a large smile to Ichiro, storing the rare candies in her bag. Her ticket was also in there with her pokeballs. Since the booths were only one prize only, she was unsure of what they could do next. Just then, two kids rushed by them, saying something about a soccer game. Soccer wasn't something she knew everything about, but how hard could it be? It was just kicking a ball into a goal. "Let's go to the soccer area, Ichiro! I bet we could win something there." Grabbing his hand, she pulled her friend along through the crowds in search of the booth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 11
Ability : Blaze
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/2
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Festival's Fishing Area : Hoppu, Flare, Marco, Phoebe, Holly : xxx

Tera, Flare and Hoppu followed Holly and Marco to the next game booth as she carried her feline Pokemon plushie on her back, using the doll's front paws like a straps to hold it in place. When she looked at the game, the girl's eyes widened in surprise. 'Fishing!?' Marco repeating what she had just realized solidified the reality in her mind. If only it were another aiming game! Fishing was a game of patience and silence; two things that the short pink-haired girl wished she was good at. Sadly for her, she was far from it, but that wouldn't let her get down!

Flare quietly accepted the boy's Charmander's sniffing her and even did a little sniffing of her own while still feeling a little cautious around the male lizard. Hoppu, Tera's Natu, on the hand couldn't help but stare at Holly's plushie, fighting the urge to nest on its fluffy pomp pomps "I've gone fishing a few times... How 'bout you Holly?" She wasn't never successful at it since she usually scared the fish away in her excitement, but she was never one to give up so easily. The idea of a challenge brought up by Marco brought a sparkle to her eyes. "Oh yeah! Let's totes do this!" Wait... Who won the last game? It didn't matter to her! There was a new one right in front of her!

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║

Shadow of Miracles
Sekaino

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
murruelecreuset generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 8!

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Other people... Eli & Marcus
                                            Status : Concerned and completely uncertain but optimistic all the same
                                            Wearing : Casual Shirt and Jeans

“Hey Eli,” Evelyn said with a wave before heading over trying not to trip as she got there. When she did she noticed the fish that was on the end of his fishing pole. “Nice catch.” She said adjusting her glasses as she took her own pole and began her waiting game. “Hey Marcus,” She greeted him before looking back to Eli. When he asked if she was enjoying the festival, she nodded. “Yeah, it’s fun. Of course you couldn’t get me to play soccer. I figured darts would be a hazard so I settled for fishing.” She explained. Pulling her rod up she pulled up nothing. “Unfortunately, I’m apparently not all that good at this.” She said with a sigh. “So much for beginners luck…”

Deciding to try again, Evelyn put her pole back in the water. Looking over at Eli she smiled. “So, how’s the festival going for you guys? Has to be going better for you two then it is me, right?” She asked curiously. She was sure it was. If Eli could catch a fish then Marcus clearly could or already did. Who rightly knew? Looking back at her fishing pole she watched the fish in the water. How hard could it be really?

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 208
                                            OOC : - - -

ShyWolfHeart
                                            Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items